Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

TOP NEWS - Worldwide Kingdom/Revival NEWS
OpenHeaven.com Forum : TOP NEWS - Worldwide Kingdom/Revival NEWS
Subject Topic: Central Asia: Muslim woman rises from the dead to tell her family about Jesus Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
News Room
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 12/15/2016 at 8:16am | IP Logged Quote News Room

Central Asia: Muslim woman rises from the dead to tell her family about Jesus

Christian journalist Steve Rees reports about a remarkable story from Central Asia. It’s about a 63-year old Muslim woman, Sabina, who landed in a coma and was proclaimed dead by her doctors. Her body was brought to a morgue where she stayed for two days.

In a near-death-experience she had a vision of a tree branch moving toward her and turning into a hand. She heard the words: “If you grab onto my hand, I will bring you back to life.” When she took hold of the hand, she came back to live, to the astonishment of the medical staff working in the morgue.

When she returned home, she surprised family members by heading straight to a local Pentecostal church where she surrendered her life to Christ.

This happened several years ago and since then her six daughters, her son, her 92-year old mother and a niece have become Christians too. It demonstrates that entire household salvations still happen, also among Muslims. Her emotional and powerful testimony is now spreading through her Muslim nation in Central Asia.

'I saw Jesus. He had his arms open wide and welcomed me home.'

When Muslim students at university heard about the miracle, they invited Sabina’s son-in-law Jamal to share about Jesus with them.

A close friend of Jamal started to have dreams and visions of Jesus and within a month he gave his heart to the Savior. “When we prayed together he began to weep,” says Jamal. “After settling himself, he told me, ‘Jamal, I just saw Jesus again. This time he had his arms open wide, welcoming me home.’” When his friend’s wife heard about the conversion, she threatened to divorce him. But he prayed for her and three months later both of them were baptized.

Out of the conversion of this family many home Bible study groups have started among friends and neighbors. Some team members are ministering to Syrian refugees. “Last year we adopted an entire refugee camp before winter set in because many babies and toddlers die from the cold. We raised enough money to pay for heat and insulation in their tents,” Jamal says. They request prayer for their work with Syrian refugees, and for the love of Jesus to be revealed to many more friends and neighbors.

Source: Steve Rees

Via: Joel News
Donate Now to help Syrian refugees

Middle East: God brings dust storm to protect new believers from terrorist attack

This story is only available in the full edition of Joel News International for which you can sign up here.

UK: Christian couple buys house for asylum seekers

This story is only available in the full edition of Joel News International for which you can sign up here.

Copyright © 2016 Stichting Joel Ministries

The book of Acts today! Joel News International offers a weekly high-quality selection of the most inspiring stories on the advance of God's Kingdom in six continents. This e-zine inspires thousands of active Christians in over 120 nations.

www.joelnews.org

Edited by News Room on 12/15/2016 at 8:19am
View News Room's Profile Search for other posts by News Room

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version