Author
News Room
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 11/26/2005 at 12:17pm | IP Logged Quote News Room

The Lord Is Moving in Hawaii

By Paul L. Cox

In a prophetic word, Kim Clement declared that that October 31, 2005 would be a dramatic day. Here are his words “This much I promise you -- and I don't promise many things: Whatever happens on October 31 will NOT be what you OR I expect. God will surprise us all. To some of us, it might seem obvious. To others, you might be tempted to say, ‘What happened? I didn't see or hear anything happen.’ But watch the news and listen to God and see what the LORD does this month.”

First I must say that I noticed a clear spiritual shift on October 31, 2005. The previous days had been filled with demonic battling, but October 31 was filled with the presence of God. This was a real surprise to me. However, I noticed nothing else. That was until Sunday, November 6.

I was concluding a three day Releasing the Warriors conference in Kaneohe, Hawaii (Oahu). On Sunday evening as worship began the power of God began to fall on me. By the time I was to speak I would not move out of my seat. Two men had to lift me up. The power of the Lord continued to increase so that I could not speak. His power then fell on the 365 people present. Never have I seen the Glory of God come in so much power in a meeting. Those present felt that the Lord had begun something wonderful.

I returned home the following week and then receive this report from a pastor in Kanehoe. The following Sunday the presence of the Lord came in great power in the service. Here is his report.

“Hi Paul and Donna,

I hope you and Paul are doing well and are feeling rested. Thanks
again for pouring into us so profusely! We know that Hawaii is not the
same and that we are not the same either. This past Sunday three women ages 55-65 came upon the invitation of someone who comes sporadically to the church. Well, these three women "were" Buddhists. Buddhists are normally "very" difficult to win to the Lord. However, things are not as they were as all three ladies received Jesus as their Lord and Savior after healing them of various ailments. The power of God came on one of them and she fell to the ground in tears. They also renounced all ancestor worship and various things related to Buddhist worship and practice! Has the harvest begun?

As for the Sunday service the glory of the Lord showed up. Two people had visions of the cherubim. The spiritual atmosphere was profuse with God's presence! We are at an entirely different place! Cal [a pastor in Honolulu] reported to me that they have seen several healings too. I know that this is just the beginning. Thanks soooooooooooooooo much(love and aloha), Rob.”

Kim Clement was right!

Paul L. Cox
Aslan’s Place
announcements@aslansplace.com

View News Room's Profile Search for other posts by News Room

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version