Published by Ron & Barbara McGatlin - Basileia Publishing

In This Edition
1. Receiving the Divine Nature of Father
2. The Revelation of Oneness Part II
3. Top News Headlines

Subscribe To OpenHeaven.com Digest

1. Receiving the Divine Nature of Father

By Ron McGatlin

Father God is increasingly imparting His divine nature through Christ Jesus by the Holy Spirit into His maturing sons.

He is progressively returning His redeemed sons (all believers in whom Christ dwells) to the stature and nature of His original design and desire for mankind.

As the Father is, so is His Son, Christ Jesus, and as Christ is, so are we in this world(1 John 4:17) (John 14:9).

If we seriously consider the implications of this reality, the vast abundance of the grace of God within us begins to come into view within our spirit minds. It is beyond our natural earthly mentality to receive the understanding of the impartation of the fullness of the nature of Father completely replacing our fallen nature causing Father’s nature to become natural in us.

There is nothing in the nature of natural man that can reach up and pull down the divine nature of Father and encompass it within our being. There is no work or achievement that could begin to merit the unreachable reality of becoming the nature of God in this life on earth now.

The pure grace of His LOVE is capturing and consuming us, melting the strengths of our fallen nature, and imparting Spirit to spirit His nature of pure holy love, wisdom, and power.

Being captivated and consumed in His love opens a pipeline connected to the heart of Father allowing the very nature and attributes of Father to flow through Christ directly into our hearts. Thus we become true sons of God each flowing His will, His love, His wisdom, and His power into the realm of natural world to reclaim the kingdoms of this World to our God.

The Reclamation of the Kingdoms of this World

Transforming this world to the culture of the kingdom of God is a work of God that first takes place in the hearts and lives of sons of the Father.

The old evil world systems and ungodly ways will be as ashes beyond the holy fires of God’s cleansing.

The mountain of God is being established over all the mountains of this world.

Isa 2:2-3: Now it shall come to pass in the latter days that the mountain of the Lord's house shall be established on the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow to it. 3 Many people shall come and say, "Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, to the house of the God of Jacob; He will teach us His ways, and we shall walk in His paths."

Mountains in the Bible often refer to authority. The authority of the kingdom of God has power to reign through His sons over all the mountains of this world.

All the areas of life now under the authority of other gods shall be returned to the authority of Christ when, as mature sons of Father, we really believe the words of God. All religious and secular gods – every idol that man has set up will be destroyed. Even now things which have been set up by false gods and secular godless systems are beginning to crumble before our eyes.

All evil authority that the enemy has over life in this world was given over to him by mankind.Jesus has defeated the enemy destroying the enemy’s authority over this world. The ONLY authority that the enemy now has is the power relegated to him by man. The entire world waits for mankind to believe the provision of Spirit God in us to destroy the works of the enemy and release the kingdom works of God to rule and reign on earth.

False powerless religion has been used as a tool to deceive mankind into believing that the enemy is still so powerful that there is nothing we can do to stop his reign on earth. The enemy working through false doctrines and religious spirits has convinced many Christians that they do not have power and authority to stop the rule of the enemy. Our warfare now is a battle for faith – faith to believe what Christ Jesus has already done and faith to bring it to pass in the world.

Spiritually blinded Christians look longingly up into the sky waiting for that which is already available. Through Christ by the Holy Spirit, Father God is now available to abide within us.

Literally, Father God in Christ by the Holy Spirit abides in believers to destroy the kingdom of darkness and release the light of the kingdom from heaven on earth.

It is past time for God’s people to awaken to the authority of God that is in us to destroy the works of the enemy and to release the kingdom of God on earth as it is in heaven.

Truly, faith (believing) what God says is the key to release the power to fulfill the will of God on earth. Jesus said,"If you can believe, all things are possible to him who believes."

Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God (Rom 10:17).

From Genesis to Revelation the Bible speaks of the authority of God in Christ in His people – you and me.

Can we believe?

Heavenly Father, We come to you in the name of Jesus, to ask You to help us believe. Awaken us, Father; open our eyes to see the truth and reality of Your words to us. Cleanse us from all that has caused our doubt and unbelief. We choose to lay down anything and everything that has caused blindness in our hearts. Father, we choose to simply believe what You have said. We receive all that You have provided. We rest in You. We praise You that by Your love and grace, You have made us fit vessels for Your abode through Christ by Your Holy Spirit. We praise you, Father, for the awesome reality of Christ in us bringing your glory into this world. Father, let Your words become Your life in us now.

We speak to our own hearts and minds and command, in the name of Jesus, for our hearts and minds to receive and believe Your words. – Amen

Romans 5:17b: those who receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness will reign in life through the One Jesus Christ.

Romans 8:37: Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him Who loves us.

Genesis 1:28: Then God blessed them, and God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply; fill the earth and subdue it; have dominion

Philippians 4:13: I can do all things through Christ Who strengthens me.

Colossians 1:9b-10a: being fruitful in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God; strengthened with all might according to His glorious power...

Ephesians 1:22-23: And He put all things under His feet, and gave Him to be head over all things to the church, which is His body (that is us), the fullness of Him Who fills all in all.

2 Corinthians 10:4-5: For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds, casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ.

1John 3:8b: For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that He might destroy the works of the devil.

Colossians 2:15: Having disarmed principalities and powers, He made a public spectacle of them triumphing over them in it.

Ephesians 1:19, 3:20b, 6:10: and what is the exceeding greatness of His power toward us who believe, according to the working of His mighty power, according to the power that works in us, Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might.

Philippians 2:10: ... that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow...

Colossians 2:9-10: For in Him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily; and you are complete in Him, Who is the head of all principality and power.”

Hebrews 4:12a: For the word of God is living and powerful...

Luke 10:19a: Behold, I give you authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy...

2 Corinthians 2:14a: Now thanks be to God Who always leads us in triumph in Christ...

Isaiah 55:11: So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; it shall not return to Me void, but it shall accomplish what I please, and it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it.

Hebrews 4:16: Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need.

Mark 16:17a: And these signs will follow those who believe: In My name they will cast out demons...

Thank You Father. We believe.

Keep on pursuing love. It never fails
and His kingdom never ends.

Ron McGatlin

archive.openheaven.com

basileia@earthlink.net

2. THE REVELATION OF ONENESS- Part II

By Kriston Couchey

As this revelation continues to unfold Father is no longer just addressing me personally, but everyone journeying through the transition of ages. Again, I write this as an oracle as we are encouraged to by Peter {1Pe 4:11}. Part I of this writing may be found here: LINK

MERGING OF HEAVEN AND EARTH

Those who become one with Me are the New Jerusalem, the Bride. I have chosen to make My dwelling in and among them. Those who I dwell in as one are My portals on earth. These are my sons, and the openheaven through which I am expressing who I am to all created things. Because these are also in Me, I am also their access to the realms of heaven. It is because My sons are in Me and I am in them that heaven and earth are merging eternally. My sons are the meeting place of heaven and earth, and because they are seated in the Heavens in Me they are bringing the realities of heaven to earth. Heaven is simply this: Oneness with Me. Men talk of “going to heaven”, but My plan all along has been that heaven come to earth.

Heaven has touched earth in part in the past as My Spirit has moved in and through men. A remnant of My own throughout history have become an openheaven for Me to touch the earth. The Power and Life from these past encounters with Me has served to progressively change My people and continue the maturing process throughout generations. This has also changed the course of history itself. Few have understood My moving and recognized Me in the midst of My blessings.

These past moves became perverted by the wisdom and works of men who sought My benefits, but did not seek to know Me fully in them and give Me glory. Religion separates Me from my actions, benefits, and blessings. Yet, I AM redemption, I AM Healing, I AM deliverance, I AM life, I AM grace, I AM truth, and I AM the sustainer and sustenance of all creation. I AM consummating all things in heaven and earth in Me. Apart from Me you have nothing.

POWERS OF THE AGE TO COME

My Glory will overshadow you and the hearts of men will be laid bare before My glory. Men will run in terror before My glory, or they will humble themselves and be changed in My presence. This is the glory many have prophesied, and My sons shall rise with My glory in and upon them. I am conferring upon those who are one with Me the powers of the age to come. The gifts and anointing of my Spirit are a "taste" of the powers of the age to come. To be one with Me is to go from gifts and anointing to being the dwelling place of My glory. You shall go from "tasting" to "feasting".

You have experienced supernatural knowledge and prophecy in part, but that which is part is being done away as that which is perfect is come. My sons will know even as they are known. Where they are sent nothing will be hidden from them. All that is hidden in darkness will be exposed in My light. As Jesus knew the thoughts and intents of the hearts of men so you will, not simply as a gift, but because you are one with Me. I know the thoughts and intents of men's hearts and so you shall. You cannot love as I love until you see as I see. Knowing even as you are known brings perfection in My love, it requires you to love as I love. I entrust My sight to those who use the knowledge of fallen man’s hearts to bring redemption and not condemnation.

Pursue love. For the measure of authority and power you walk in is according to the measure of your love. Loving more enables you to express Me more. Many pursue obedience and fail to pursue Love. Pursuing obedience apart from love is self-righteousness. The one who loves Me wholeheartedly does My will. Embracing oneness with Me enables you to be perfected in My love. Pursue love by continuing to embrace My love in oneness.

I AM COMING

I am coming now in the fullness of time and have found a people who will walk in oneness with Me as a corporate Bride. The day of mature sons is upon you. Sons who will not labor with their own wisdom and works, but rest in My completed work. It is the age of My heavenly rest. The ages are not measured primarily in terms of time, but according to the state of My relationship with men. This unfolding age is the Sabbath day of My rest. Those who become one with me have died in Me and have ceased from their labors and now enter My rest. Those who have died in Me will know me as I AM. I AM now your life.

See yourself as I see you. Because we are one you ARE what I AM. You become for others My redemption, MY healing, My deliverance, My grace, My life. As one with you I touch people by your hands; and you are My Word to them. As I AM so you are in this world.

In His Love

Kriston Couchey

archive.openheaven.com
kcouchey@gmail.com

3. Top News Headlines

Cuba Sees Spark of Revival as 10,000 Gather in Worship
- 6/30/2012 Ten thousand people recently gathered in Cuba as part of what some are calling a revival in the Communist nation. "A revival is taking place in the country of Cuba.” “We are seeing spiritual fruit born from a dry, thirsty land. It is only the hand of God who can cause such a response. The prayers of Christians across the U.S. have made such events possible. Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=39991&a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

Dreams, Visions Moving Muslims to Christ - 7/4/2012"That night I saw Jesus in a dream. First, Jesus touched my forehead with his finger. And after touching me, He said, 'You belong to me.'" "And then He touched me above my heart." "'You have been saved, follow me. You belong to me,' he said.""I decided I'm not going to finish the the pilgrimage. Whatever it takes, I'm going to follow that voice," Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=40012&a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

Andy Griffith's Wife: 'He Was Prepared to See the Lord'
- 7/4/2012Andy Griffith, the television icon Americans adored for his role as the town sheriff in the 1960s sitcom "The Andy Griffith Show" and later as a defense attorney in the drama "Matlock," died Tuesday. He was 86. Griffith passed away at his home in Dare County, N.C. The actor died with his wife Cindi at his side. He's already "been laid to rest on his beloved Roanoke Island." Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=40010&a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

Gwen Wilkerson, Wife of David Wilkerson, Dies at 81 - 7/6/2012Gwen Wilkerson, wife of the late Rev. David Wilkerson, passed away Thursday morning. She was 81. "She… went to be with Christ with great peace and even anticipation." Mrs. Wilkerson's death comes just over a year after a car crash claimed the life of her husband. The April 2011 accident left her temporarily wheelchair-bound. Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=40022&a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

Traumatic brain injury brings healing to church
- 7/6/2012A divisive spirit reared its ugly head in a Texas church until a young man suffered a catastrophic brain injury. As church members locked arms to pray for a healing miracle, another miracle happened. — the bitterness brewing in their midst suddenly vanished like a summer rain. “Only God can make a beautiful thing out of messes,”
Read On:
http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=40025&a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

In UK: Overwhelming Vote of Support for a Christian's Freedom to Share their Faith - 7/10/2012
The Church of England's Parliament agreed to "overwhelmingly back the right of Christians to 'manifest their faith in the public square.'" Present at the debate prior to the vote, was A Nurse who had been discriminated against for offering to pray with a patient, as well as a teacher who had been fired for sharing her testimony with a student. Read On:
http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=40039&a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;PN=1

Former Planned Parenthood Director-turned Pro-life Speaker BirthGives
- 7/12/2012
Abby Johnson—who fairly recently walked out of the abortion clinic she'd worked in and joined the pro-life movement—gave birth to a new little Son, Alex, was born on Monday, July 9th. Both Abby, husband Doug and baby Alex are doing well. Abby was a former director for Planned Parenthood and has become a top pro-life spokesperson and blogger.
http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=40048&a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

Syria: Christians' plight lost under mountain of propaganda - 7/12/2012
Syria's Christians are being targeted and forced from their homes. Terror has driven some 138,000 Christians out of Homes and at least 9,000 Christians out of Qusayr where an ultimatum was announced from mosque minarets. For the jihadists, neutrality is not an option: Christians (and Muslims) refusing to support the jihad are being tortured, expelled and murdered. Read On:
http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=40047&a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

150,660 people make decisions for Christ at our recent campaign in Kampala, Uganda - 7/10/2012
We are rejoicing with the report that 150,660 people made decisions for Christ at our recent campaign in Kampala, Uganda. We believe this is a special season for the nation and we are looking forward to returning to Uganda in just a few days – this time to the city of Gulu. An old lady who was totally blind in both eyes received her sight, Read On:
http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=40043&a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

Have you heard about this movie?? a must see!!! - 7/10/2012
An extremely important movie is coming this summer. It is simply alled, "2016.” The movie’s title keys off the observation that November’s election will determine what America will be in 2016! The movie is from Gerald R. Molen, producer of Academy Award winning Schindler's List, Jurrasic Park, and Brave Heart. Read On:
http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=40040&a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;PN=1

Samaritan's Purse Launches Urgent Appeal To Save Lives on South Sudan's First Anniversary
- 7/10/2012
As South Sudan marks its first anniversary today (July 9), Samaritan's Purse UK is launching an urgent appeal to provide vital food and water supplies for 170,000 refugees who are facing a full blown emergency. Continued bombing has forced a mass exodus of refugees across the border, in South Sudan, between violence and starvation. Read On:
http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=40042&a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;PN=1

Eritrea finally slammed for human rights violations
- 7/10/2012
The U.N. Human Rights Council officially adopted a resolution on Eritrea. "Thousands of Eritrean Christians have been arrested. They've been put into the jail or the military prison system. "Some have been held in shipping containers without running water, without a bathroom--just locked in a shipping container." Christians are arrested just for being Christ-followers. Read On:
http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=40041&a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;PN=1

Blasphemy Law Proposed in Iraqi Kurdistan after Muslim Protests
- 7/8/2012
"Me and God," an imaginary dialogue was condemned as blasphemous by some local imams and insulting to Islam by government officials. Incited by the mullahs, hundreds took to the streets in protest. They threw stones at police, and attacked a television station, cultural center, bars and a guardhouse outside the parliament.
archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=40033&PN=1 &TPN=1

For More Top News Headlines, Go Here: http://archive.openheaven.com/news/headlines/

Unlimited permission to copy and post or reprint without altering text or profiteering is hereby granted subject to proper credits and inclusion of this web address: http://archive.openheaven.com . However, if an item not written by Ron McGatlin is marked Copyright, you should contact the original publisher for permission to reproduce.
Thank you for forwarding the OpenHeaven.com Digest to your mail list.

Edited by Ron McGatlin on 07/12/2012 at 2:44pm
View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version