Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

OPENHEAVEN.COM DIGEST ARCHIVES
OpenHeaven.com Forum : OPENHEAVEN.COM DIGEST ARCHIVES
Subject Topic: OpenHeaven.com Digest September 02, 2016 Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 09/01/2016 at 3:24pm | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

OpenHeaven.com Digest Publication

In This Issue
1. Abundance of Resurrection Spirit Life
2. HERE COME THE FIREBRANDS!!!!
3. Note From Ron
News Headlines

SUBSCRIBE
OpenHeaven.com Digest

1. Abundance of Resurrection Spirit Life

LIFE AFTER DEATH WHILE ON EARTH

By Ron McGatlin

Abundance of Resurrection Spirit Life

LIFE AFTER DEATH WHILE ON EARTH

This is written from the heart of God under mandate to remove death and bestow life to the people of God on earth now and in the season just ahead of us.

LIFE IS LOVE FULFILLED IN ONENESS. – Oneness with that which is life to an individual.

ETERNAL LIFE IS LOVE FULFILLED IN ONENESS WITH GOD. – Now and forever.

DEATH IS SEPARATION. – Separation from life or from that which is life to an individual.

ETERNAL DEATH IS EVERLASTING SEPARATION FROM GOD. – Now and forever.

Many if not all of you reading this are now or have in the past or will possibly very soon endure a death-like experience of separation in life. The ultimate test in life that is coming to people now on earth is about who or what we really love. From where do we draw life other than from God? Who or what on earth do we love as much as or more than we love God? Is God truly our first love above all?

The true answer to this question may not be what we think it is or what we would like for it to be. The purpose of the tests is not so God can know our hearts. He already knows. It is for us to truly know our own hearts and what gods or idols exist in us that hinder our complete oneness with God and subsequently our fully walking in the full presence, power, and love of God.

Every day the TV news is filled with people who have been separated from their life, that is to say they are separated from people, places, or things they really love. Some of them will never recover and will experience mortifying pain for the rest of their shortened lives on earth. Others will feel the pain of loss or separation for a season and will soon recover and experience an abundant resurrected Spirit life.

What is the difference in the ones who are never able to overcome the tragedy of loss and those who can continue in a life of peace and eventually joy?

The short answer is that those who truly love God more than anything else in life will not be totally devastated by the loss of anything or anyone else in life.

However, those who love anyone or anything as much as or more than they love God will experience death in their lives when they are separated from that which they love.

Not time nor anything else, apart from falling in love with God with our WHOLE HEARTS, will ever completely heal our wounds. Without coming to God with our whole hearts the pain of our wounds will fester into bitterness and poison our lives with a hell-like progressively decaying life of pain and suffering that will not be healed until we come to God with our WHOLE HEARTS.

God is love, and He completely loves us whether we fully love Him or not. However, at the same time His love is an irresistible drawing to eternal life now and forever. The way that we respond to that irresistible drawing love of God makes all the difference in our lives now on earth as well as beyond this life.

The love of God, in this season, is drawing people away from their other gods unto Himself, the one true God in whom is life and life more abundantly. There is no death, no separation in God. Those who come to Him with their whole hearts He will not leave or forsake. (Heb 13:5). The fullness and completeness of life is in God and His love.

However, in our natural lives on earth as those born under the sin nature of the first Adam, we are naturally drawn to seek the fulfillment of life in natural people, places, or things. The natural desires and affections of natural mankind is for the things of this world. Subsequently our default natural mindset is to be joined to those people, places, or things from which we draw natural life and a false sense of wellbeing.

The natural person apart from Christ Jesus knows nothing of the love of God and His resurrection life of Christ abiding in His people by the Holy Spirit. The profound truths of the reality of Spirit life are foolishness to the natural mind. (1 Cor 2:14). Yet there is an insatiable need for something more than himself or herself within the natural person. Without Christ, natural man in his attempt to fill that inner need seeks and establishes many other gods or idols from which he or she draws life.

When a person truly comes to God in Christ Jesus by the Holy Spirit, all of the other gods or idols from the natural life must be removed from their high place in our hearts and lives. Most of us have continued to hold on to our idols to some degree and therefore remain unable to live in the fullness of the life of God in Christ Jesus by the Holy Spirit.

It may appear to us that people and things outside of us and around us that will not connect to us and flow life to us are the source of our lack of abundant life and lack of a sense of true wellbeing. The truth is that we lack the awesome fullness of walking in the Spirit as mature sons because of our lingering affection for the things of this life. We continue to hope that things will change and the people will receive us and give us life through acceptance and respect for us.

We may be yet clinging to the hope of the acceptance and honor of men. Yet because we are connected to God, we cannot be accepted and honored by those who are not of the Spirit of God but are of the spirit of the fallen world. Perhaps the most miserable life is to know God and see from a distance the abundant Spirit life of righteousness, peace, and joy in the pure holy love and supernatural power of God and yet be clinging to affection for other gods or idols of this life that prevent us from receiving the fullness of the glory of God.  

GOD IN HIS PERFECT LOVE IS NOW HELPING US TO BE CLEANSED FROM OUR IDOLS THAT WE MAY TRULY BECOME ONE WITH HIM WITHOUT ANY HINDRANCES TO THE FULLNESS OF THE LIFE OF GOD IN US.

The cleansing judgments of God coming now upon us and our world are for the purpose of first cleansing the house of God by allowing the destruction of all that our idols and other gods have built and then cleansing the entire world. (1 Peter 4:17).

This is the pure holy love of God in action. This is the kingdom of God and His love coming forth in our lives and then into the world. This is a death that we feel that seems unbearable as our other sources of life, our other gods, are removed.

THERE CAN BE NO RESURRECTION LIFE UNTIL AFTER THERE HAS BEEN A DEATH.

PRAISE GOD! THE PURE HOLY RESURRECTION SPIRIT LIFE IS BEING POURED INTO OUR HEARTS AND LIVES BEYOND THE DEATH OF LOSING ALL OF OUR IDOLS AND FALSE GODS.

The pain we feel at the loss of the people, places, and things that we loved quickly turns to extreme passionate love for God. He becomes everything to us, the total source and focus of our lives; there is no life in us apart from God. We are one with God, and all He is and all that He has becomes ours as truly we become a new creation and joint heirs with Christ. It is no longer us who lives for we are dead, crucified with Christ, and our life that we now live is the Son of God, Christ Jesus, living in us where we once lived. (Gal 2:20).

Yet we are abundantly alive in the resurrection Spirit life of Christ in us bringing forth His glory. Truly we have passed from death unto life, eternal life in Christ and Christ in us, one with God in Christ by the Holy Spirit. (Col 1:27).

This is entering through the narrow gate sometimes spoken of as the eye of the needle through which we carry nothing with us. (Mat 19:24) (Mat 7:13-14). Entering through this narrow gate of loss we arrive into a wide place of abundance of life as one with God. All things are possible, and nothing can take away the glory of God and the perfect peace and everlasting joy of the Lord that is within and among us. We are now one with God and one with all of His people that are also one with Him. (John 17:20-23). All things are become one under one King, Lord, Savior, and Almighty God now in this life and in eternity. (Eph 1:22). This is the real kingdom of God on earth as it is in heaven.

It matters not to our wellbeing how others see us or whether they accept or reject us. We are eternally secure in oneness with the living God and have no need to draw life from any other source.

This life is simply not about us. It certainly is not about fixing or saving us so we can enjoy our false life with our false gods and man-centered religious or secular activities. This life is about God in Christ Jesus by the Holy Spirit reigning supreme and in full glory in this world now and forever. It is about Christ and His kingdom on earth as it is in heaven. Without Christ the King of glory we are less than nothing. With Christ the King of glory in us and us in Him, the resurrection Spirit life of Christ Jesus, Yeshua reigns on earth. (Psalm 24).

In Philippians 3: 7-11, Paul spoke of attaining this resurrection life now in this life. He was not speaking of resurrection after physical death. He was already assured of that by the cross. He gave up all things in striving for attaining the resurrection life of Christ Jesus living in him in this life on earth. He counted the things of this life as rubbish in comparison to the resurrection life of Christ in him by the Spirit.

In Galatians 2:20, Paul wrote: I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.

Christ in you is the hope of glory. (Col 1:27).

Ron McGatlin
archive.openheaven.com
basileia@earthlink.net

2. HERE COME THE FIREBRANDS!!!!

By Lana Vawser

I had a dream recently where I kept seeing the word FIREBRAND burning all around. I saw the word coming up out of what seems like 'ashes' and was burning on fire and brightly.

When I awoke from this dream I looked up the definition of FIREBRAND.

FIREBRAND DEFINITION:

1. A piece of burning wood

2. A person who is very passionate about a particular cause (synonyms - radical, revolutionary) (Google.com)

As I sat on the definition of this word I felt the Lord say "HERE COMES THE FIREBRANDS!!!" and there was such a sense of the Lord has been doing a VERY DEEP WORK in His people. The fire of opposition that has come against God's people to attempt to kill them, the fiery trials that many felt would take them out, the fire that came and left many feeling like they are in a heap of ashes so burnt the Lord has been doing a DEEP WORK. In things 'heating up' in the natural in not a great way, the Lord has been working amongst the fire to bring forth GOOD.

In the fire that many have been facing I saw a supernatural encounter with the FIRE OF GOD that released an impartation and increase of passion for His Kingdom and His Kingdom cause that is unexplainable considering what many have walked through and faced, but there are miracles in the fire. The people of God are about to rise as FIREBRANDS. Where many have felt "burnt", I felt the Lord saying "As you have clung to me, even though the fire has felt so hot, seven times hotter than ever, I have preserved you and now through radical encounters with My fire, not only will you be healed, you are rising up as a FIREBRAND and moved forward to REVOLUTIONISE in My name!."

These FIREBRANDS are rising up with deeper revelation of His nature and His Word and are releasing into the body of Christ TRUTH. Anything faulty or thought patterns that are standing against or attempting to defy God and His authority are being brought down. These FIREBRANDS are demolishing strategies of the enemy and releasing the STRATEGY of heaven. I kept hearing the words "LISTEN TO THE FIREBRANDS! THE HAVE BEEN THROUGH THE FIRE AND THEIR FRUIT TESTIFIES TO THEIR INTEGRITY AND INTIMACY WITH ME! THEY ARE CARRYING A BREAKER ANOINTING TO SET CAPTIVES FREE, ESPECIALLY CAPTIVES IN THE CHURCH!"

These FIREBRANDS having been purified and tested in the fire are rising up with a VOICE OF PURITY, calling the body of Christ higher and away from any impure heart motive and deeper into the secret place to allow the Spirit of God to prune, purify and purge to bring the body of Christ out further, stronger and shining like gold.

These FIREBRANDS are rising up like SIGNPOSTS and COMPASSES for the body of Christ to move the Church not only deeper into intimacy but deeper into holiness, purity and freedom.

"For although we live in the natural realm, we do not wage a military campaign employing human weapons, using manipulation to achieve our aims. Instead our spiritual weapons are energized with divine power to effectively dismantle the defenses behind which people hide. We can demolish every deceptive fantasy that opposes God and break through every arrogant attitude that is raised up in defiance of the true knowledge of God. We capture, like prisoners of war, every thought and insist that it bow in obedience to the Anointed One. Since we are armed with such dynamic weaponry, we stand ready to punish any trace of rebellion, as soon as you choose complete obedience." 2 Corinthians 10:3-7 (The Passion Translation)

The fear and intimidation that has attempted to keep you bound in the fire is melting away in His love and you are rising up RADICAL and more FREE than ever.

The enemy has overplayed his hand. Where he has attempted to burn you in the fire, the Lord is showing you the enemy's tactics and his plans, so that you may gain greater insight and overcome. As you arise now as divine FIREBRANDS releasing His fire, passion all around, and seeing Him revolutionize families, places and people through you, you are armed and dangerous. Many in the fire have seen the strategy of the enemy over their life and the lives of others and are now rising up awakened to their authority in Him and shutting down the fire the enemy is releasing everywhere and they are in turn releasing the fire of God wherever they go increasing passion, hunger and igniting destiny and cause in others.

FIREBRANDS YOU ARE ARISING! NOW IS YOUR TIME! As you partner with Him you are moving forward in the power of the Holy Spirit to see a major divine revolution take place.

Lana Vawser
https://lanavawser.com/2016/08/here-come-the-firebrands/  

3. Note From Ron

A great big THANK YOU to everyone for your love, prayers and support. The Lord continues to mightily use OpenHeaven.com website and the weekly email publication to touch many thousands of people with the up to the minute prophetic word of the kingdom of God.

Though the message is current and up to date, our grand ole website is not so current. It is in need of a total update to work with changing technology. We are in the process of having a new site built. For the foreseeable future we intend to keep the old site available as a read only archive site to preserve the wealth of material stored on it. We have connected with a company in the area that we believe will do a good job of building the new site at a reasonable price.

Although we almost never mention financial gifts, I know that some of you want to know when there is a need. There is a need for the cost of developing the site and an increased monthly expense to operate the new site.

If you feel led of the Lord to help us with the cost of this upgrade project, please click here for information on helping us with a gift. http://archive.openheaven.com/contact/

We thank God for every one of you. Please do not be concerned at all if you are not able or are not led to give. There is no charge for anything that we do and no expectations for anyone to give except if the Lord lays in upon your heart.

Love and Blessings,

Ron and Barbara McGatlin.
archive.openheaven.com
basileia@earthlink.net

4. News Headlines

105,000 Gather at Angel Stadium Over Weekend for 27th Annual Southern California Harvest Crusades Outreach - 11,699 Declare, “But Now I’m Found,” by Making Decisions of Faith - 9/1/2016
It was a weekend of spiritual transformation for thousands in attendance at the 27th annual Southern California Harvest Crusades with Greg Laurie, held at Angel Stadium of Anaheim, August 23–25, 2016. Some 105,000 packed into the stadium over the course of the three-night “2016 SoCal Harvest” outreach to hear a message of hope.
Full Article »

Discover the Only Strategy for Restoring America - Live event with Dr. Ben Carson, Francis Chan and Dr. James MacDonald - 9/1/2016
Actor Kirk Cameron is looking to inspire the nation with a live event called "Revive Us." "As I travel to churches across America, I meet thousands who tell me they feel concerned, and afraid for their children's future and the future of America," The experience will bring people of faith from across the country to converge on movie theaters nationwide on Oct. 18 at 8 p.m....
Full Article »

Leaked Document: George Soros Is Attempting to Create a Federal Police Force - 9/1/2016
A leaked document from George Soros' Open Society Foundations exposes the billionaire's involvement in building a "national movement" to reform local police forces in the U.S. That he's manufacturing crises to advance his personal agenda doesn't surprise those who know his backgroung. But the impact of this agenda on Americans—and their freedom—should be of grave concern. ...
Full Article »

The Jesus Conversation -- A Revolutionary Jesus Curriculum - Tamrat Layne the former Prime Minister of Ethiopia - 9/1/2016
Tamrat’s saga is a Nelson Mandela story, combined with that of the Apostle Paul on the Road to Damascus...on steroids! I’ve never heard anything like it and never expect to hear anything like it again! When Jesus visited Tamrat, He didn't ask him to become a Christian. Jesus’ message was crystal clear to Tamrat in prison as it was to His early disciples:
Full Article »

Christians Need Not Apply: Few Syrian Christian Refugees Allowed into US - 9/1/2016
The Obama administration has surpassed its goal of receiving 10,000 Syrian refugees by Oct. 1, but very few of the new arrivals are Christian, although 1 million Christians have fled Syria. More than 98 percent of those allowed into the US are Sunni Muslims. Only 52 Christians,14 Yazidis and 20 Shi'a Muslims have been admitted this fiscal year.
Full Article »

Prayer Alert Jerusalem Under Attack - 9/1/2016
The demonic Tomorrowland event took place in Jerusalem this summer. Another assault is planned for September 2016. The name of this three week event is Mekudeshet (î÷åãùú). The executive director of this event has said that "holiness is the source of divisiveness, exclusion, and hatred;". The theme is to bring three religions together.
Full Article »

Russian long-range surface-to-air S-300 missiles were sold to Iran. - 9/1/2016
Iran has deployed Russian-made S-300 long range missiles in its Fordow nuclear facility, State TV showed the missiles and other weapons being transported to Fordow. Iran plans to build two more nuclear power plants in Bushehr, which already has an operational nuclear power plant, built by the Russians and completed in April 2016.
Full Article »

'Easy Meat.' Britain's Muslim Rape Gang Cover-Up - Hard to believe but it's true. - 9/1/2016
Some scandals are so massive that they're simply hard to believe. As many as one million white English children may have been the victims of Muslim rape gangs, better known as grooming gangs, in Great Britain. This issue is so unbelievable the immediate human reaction is to not believe it at all. but it is true." "The government has not stopped this criminal activity."
Full Article »

Chinese Christians Miraculously Save Church from Being Demolished, Turned into a Buddhist Temple - 9/1/2016
"We have seen a great revival—more and more Believers are becoming actively involved. In the end, the Communist Party will be called the 'Servant of the Lord.'" Christians in China are refusing to bow to the demands of the Communist government, holding fast to their faith despite overwhelming persecution.
Full Article »

Indonesia trying to clamp homegrown terrorism - 9/1/2016
A failed suicide bombing on Sunday highlighted growing ISIS activity, not in the Middle East, but in Indonesia. An Islamic State member tried to detonate explosives in a Roman Catholic church during Sunday mass, but his backpack bomb fizzled. He then pulled an ax and slashed at the priest before being subdued. Police are ramping up security patrols around churches.
Full Article »

More Top News Headlines » 

Unlimited permission to copy and post or reprint without altering text or profiteering is hereby granted subject to proper credits and inclusion of this web address: archive.openheaven.com . However, if an item not written by Ron McGatlin is marked Copyright, you should contact the original publisher for permission to reproduce.

Thank you for forwarding OpenHeaven.com Digest to your email list.

archive.openheaven.com
basileia@earthlink.net

Edited by Ron McGatlin on 09/09/2016 at 2:12pm
View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version