Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

ARTICLES and Discussion
OpenHeaven.com Forum : ARTICLES and Discussion
Subject Topic: The seven powerful keys to healing. - Daniel Garza Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 06/25/2007 at 12:47pm | IP Logged Quote Moderator

The seven powerful keys to healing.

By Daniel Garza

There are many Christians who know Christ has power to heal, but they still have doubts as to whether it is His will to heal them. They need to have a fresh revelation of Christ as their Healer and know it is His will to heal their bodies, before they will be able to come to Him to receive the manifestation of His healing touch.
-
Knowing Christ, our Healer, is moved with compassion...
Knowing He had made full provision for our healing...
Knowing it is His will to heal us...
-
Remember the seven powerful keys to healing. That Christ has given us in His Word.
1. You must receive your healing by faith before you see the physical manifestation in your body!
2. Your faith to believe God for your healing must be tied to your relationship with Christ...not in a doctrine...not in man's theology or a man-man formula!
3. You must know, beyond any doubt, that it is God's will to heal you!
4. You must seek Christ, the Healer, instead of healing!
5. You must persevere in faith, regardless of your physical condition or circumstances, until you see a manifestation of God's healing power!
6. You must see Christ as He is today in the fullness of His power!
7. You must get rid of every limitation you have placed upon Him and His power!
-
Beloved, it is my prayer that you will receive a fresh revelation of Christ as your Healer. Just one moment in His presence...Just one glimpse of Him as He is today...Just one Word....
And every sickness and disease in your body must go! Reach out by faith to touch Christ, your Healer. Above everything else, fix your eyes upon Him and persevere in faith, even as the men did to overcome every obstacle to get their friend to Jesus, knowing He would heal him.
-
Release your faith now and say to Christ, "Speak the word only, and I shall be healed!"
-
Right now, you can start your journey of faith with God. The Bible teaches that if we confess with our mouth that Jesus Christ is savior, and believe in our hearts, you will save (Romans 10:10).
Allow me to lead you in a prayer that will change your life! Read this prayer out loud and make a quality decision today in your heart to pursuit you life in Jesus Christ. Please write to me and tell what our Father God has done in your life as of today.
-
"O God in Heaven, I come to You today and ask for Your mercy and grace. I confess that I am a sinner, I want to have the life found only in Jesus Christ. I want to make Heaven my home.
-
Forgive me of all my sins and wrong doings today. With Your help, I will live and abide by the Bible. Today, I start my life looking to You for guidance, peace, strength, purpose and joy.
-
Jesus, I invite You to become the LORD of my life this day. I ask You to save me, change me, forgive me, heal me, and restore me. O God in Heaven, You are now more than my God. You are my Heavenly Father. With Your love and help for me, new life begins. In Jesus' mighty name,
Amen."
-
The time you spend seeking My face and listening with your heart is never wasted, for though you have never know it, your prayers are as incense before Me. Each time you pause to hear My voice, whether you are aware of it or not, a new miracle is seeded within you. Have you not discovered this by now? Rest in this knowledge! The miracle seeded will sprout forth when needed, but let it now take root in the ground. And live one day at a time...
Faithfully,
Father
-
-
Blessings and Love
Daniel Garza
White Wings Int'l Healing Ministry
healerdan@sbcglobal.net
View Moderator's Profile Search for other posts by Moderator

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic