Mormon Temple

ARTICLES and Discussion
OpenHeaven.com Forum : ARTICLES and Discussion
Subject Topic: Fresh Passion -Learning to Ignite Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Marcus Allen

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 05/07/2008 at 2:48pm | IP Logged Quote Marcus Allen

If you take a look at John 4:30-34, You see it is a picture of the disciples asking Jesus and telling him to eat. Jesus reply was very powerful. He stated. I have meat that you don't know of. In the following statement after that, He describes what this meat was. It was to do His Father's Will. This passage exhibits Jesus's passion to complete and finish His Father's Work. When he was a young child, His mother found him in the temple and He stated that he had to be about his Father's business. (Luke 2:48-50) When I take a prophetic look at the Body of Christ and realize our passions are completely different from God. When you look at the church today, You can plainly see that the passions have shifted. The determining factor that reveals this is that many are not doing the will of the Father. Now, I know that is a bold statement, but once we listen to what is being released across the pulpits of america we see the messages are very compromising.  A lot of ministers have gotten off. Now, in no way am I trying to condenm the church or the world, but truth is the truth. Some ministry permit homosexuality and lesbianism. Some ministries only focus on the blessings of God, and nothing else which presents a limited view of our God. Some ministries don't permit women ministry gifts. Some of the doctrine is completely contrary. I pray and decree that there will be a release of the spirit of truth.

He is steadily releasing leaders that have been birthed out of the closet of prayer to release present truth. We see in the scripture that passion is connected to the will of God.  So you may ask what is the will of God? The Will of God will be typically what God has commissioned you to do. However, generally, it is His will and concerns to reveal himself to mankind and redeem them to himself. If you are not doing this and people are not being saved by your lifestyle, I question if you are in God's Will. I am no way trying to generalize God's Will for you life because I do understand it is different for each person. However, it should accomplish the main purpose which is to saved souls and bring people into the reality of God's kingdom. It will accomplish that purpose if you have passion towards it. I will admit I was once wasting time not passionate about the will of God until God rebuke and chastened me. The enemy always releases carnality and apathy when you get serious and passionate about your call and destiny. What Jesus said really challenges us as believers to find out what is more important. Sometimes God tells me what is seen is temporal and the unseen is eternal when I get distracted by the world and my circumstances. (2 Corinthians 4:18) Your level of passion will always determine

-your posture and position toward God

-your focus and perception

-endurance and longevity

-relationship and associations with people

-progress and elevation

-value and appreciation for God's Word/ The Bible

-convictions/ beliefs

-tolerance and behaviors.

Prophet Marcus Allen

View Marcus Allen's Profile Search for other posts by Marcus Allen Visit Marcus Allen's Homepage
Julie Gilbert

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 05/23/2008 at 10:15pm | IP Logged Quote Julie Gilbert

welcome to OH Marcus! blessings!

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version