Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

ARTICLES and Discussion
OpenHeaven.com Forum : ARTICLES and Discussion
Subject Topic: Rivers of Living Waters Bursting Forth - Jim Lopez Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 05/10/2008 at 12:52pm | IP Logged Quote Moderator

Rivers of Living Waters Bursting Forth

By Jim Lopez

They should be praying for a rupture...

On one cold December morning, after I had dozed back off to sleep, I was awakened repeating the word "rupture." The Lord spoke to me and said, "Too many people are looking for the rapture when they should be praying for a rupture. He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water. Over the years there have been some whose bellies were cracked to the degree that water trickled out or bubbled forth like a spring. But it is now time for the bellies of my people to experience a rupture to the degree that living water will gush out like a river bursting through a ruptured dam."

But this spake He of the Spirit...... As believers and followers of Christ we should be so full of the Holy Spirit that we just burst open and let Him flow like a river from the depths of our beings. You see, when we burst forth like a river the force of that raging river will cause everyone around us to get wet. They will get splashed on by the love , grace, mercy, and compassion of the Holy Spirit. They will be soaked in His healing power. They will be moved to brokenness by His convicting power, and made free by the truth of His word.

It is no longer enough to lead someone down the "Roman's road" every once and a while.
That's good, but it's time for groups and crowds to be brought to Jesus simply because we are in their midst. There will be many times when we won't have to say a word. Just by being in our presence will be enough. It certainly won't be because we are so great, but because the anointing of the Holy Spirit residing within us is so powerful People will be blessed by hanging out with us; just as the household of Obed-Edom was blessed while the Arc of The Covenant ( the literal presence of God) was at his house.

When will all of these things begin to manifest in our lives? When we become so full of Him that He can no longer remain within the confines of these earthen vessels, but He must flow out like water from a ruptured reservoir. It is therefore incumbent upon us to spend as much time in His presence as we possibly can; praising Him, worshiping Him, meditating upon His Word, talking to Him and listening to Him.

Don't have an escapest mentality. Quit thinking about getting out of here and focus on enlarging the Kingdom while you're here. Get your minds off of the rapture ( a word that never occurs in the Bible , a word used to denote an event that was only introduced to us less than 200 years ago.) Pray, rather that you become so full of Him that He flows out of you soaking those around you. Occupy until He comes.

Jim Lopez
revjl7@bellsouth.net
www.jimlopezministries.injesus.com
View Moderator's Profile Search for other posts by Moderator
Kathy Bippus

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 05/10/2008 at 7:46pm | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

River of Life..oh yeah!

singing...there's a River of Life flowing out of me, makes the lame to walk and the blind to see..opens prison doors, sets the captive free, there's a River of Life flowing out of me..

View Kathy Bippus's Profile Search for other posts by Kathy Bippus

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version