RaisingThe
Dead

Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

PERSONAL SHARING - Fellowship, Encouragement, Devotional Words, POETRY, Lyrics & Pictures
OpenHeaven.com Forum : PERSONAL SHARING - Fellowship, Encouragement, Devotional Words, POETRY, Lyrics & Pictures
Subject Topic: Dream Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Amber Rose

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 10/30/2009 at 7:32pm | IP Logged Quote Amber Rose

Hi Everyone, could someone possibly help me with an interpretation for a dream I had in June. I read the post by David Hood titled the Horse Whisperer and it reminded me of my dream.

June 2009: Someone gave me a black stallion. He had been mistreated a lot. I fell in love with this horse.  I bought him things that were necessary for his upkeep and bought him extra things for his comfort like a nice blanket to keep him warm, he loved wearing the blanket; I even had a nice barn to keep him in. One day I was in the pasture and I saw him in the barn and someone had chained him up. When he saw me in the pasture, I watched as he broke free of his chain and he came running as fast he could towards me, there was anger in his eyes, his nostrils were flaring, he was so angry with me because I let someone else ride him. They put a chain around his neck and chained him in the barn, when he came up to me he still had the piece of broken chain around his neck.  He felt betrayed that I let someone else ride him and mistreat him again. I saw the anger and the betrayal on his face and in his eyes, and in his heart. He loved me deeply, he trusted me. I loved him deeply.

I woke up crying out to the Lord that I wanted my horse back, I loved him so much. Thank you, Amber

View Amber Rose's Profile Search for other posts by Amber Rose
susan jones

Posted: 10/31/2009 at 9:25am | IP Logged Quote susan jones

Amber,

I sense this pertains to a relationship.  The Holy Spirit is revealing to you the broken spirit of someone you love.  They are deeply wounded emotionally and spiritually by chains of their past.  Remember, hurting people hurt others.  satan has convinced this person that you are not to be trusted as well as the ones who actually caused the wounds.  You are the target of the pain that other people created in this person's life.  You are doing your best to love,comfort and restore them, but it is going to take prayer and intercession for this person to be completely free.  You can't do it, no matter how hard you try....only God can.  There are things that happened that you were not told about.  You are frustrated because nothing is working seeminly for the better.  Yes, you love and care for this person deeply and the relationship, that is the reason for the tears.  Just LET GO AND LET GOD!  Jesus is the HEALER. 

susan jones

Posted: 10/31/2009 at 9:30am | IP Logged Quote susan jones

Amber,

I shared what I sensed the Holy Spirit revealed to me.  If it does not bare witness to your spirit or circumstances, then disregard it.  I will lift you up in prayer for God's divine intervention to manifest in your life and circumstances.  God is still in control and He knows where you are and has not canceled HIS plans for you.  It is all in HIS timing!  Be encouraged and stay strong in the LORD and I come into agreement with you that all of your cares are being cast upon the Lord and that you are leaving them with Him and not taking them back.  He loves you so much and has not forgotten about you.   Rest in Him.

Amber Rose

Posted: 10/31/2009 at 6:32pm | IP Logged Quote Amber Rose

Hi Susan, how are you? Hope you are well!! Sister thank you for your post. Yes my spirit bears witness and yes it is a relationship, its my best friend. My dilemma from the dream has been how he thinks I betrayed him. In real life I have not betrayed him and have gone out of my way to show him that I am one that can be trusted, in fact we had this conversation last weekend and he admitted he has some trust issues.

Thank you for this, you have brought me understanding and it has brought to me renewd strength. I have been his intercessor and prophet for the last 8 years. The enemy bombards me with lies daily. Some days my arms get tired and it is hard to hold them up so to speak, some days it is hard to keep standing, and stand again, and stand some more at the post of intercession for him. The frustration sets in but the Lord is good all the time, He always brings me back to my post when I get battle weary and start to wonder off. Yes I am turning it over to the Lord and need not to pick it up again.

Wow I really needed to hear this. Thank you! Love ya

heres my email address: fromdetroit2@yahoo.com

View Amber Rose's Profile Search for other posts by Amber Rose

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version