VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Vision: The Flight Of Wisdom Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Debbie Tucker

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 04/21/2007 at 5:04am | IP Logged Quote Debbie Tucker

Hello Swarna,

This vision is a warning for us to put our trust completely in him.  Many people are being shown that soon a change is coming even at the door. 

I was reading last week some things from David Wilkerson and they said the following:

If you went to bed without being hungry, you were in the top 20% of the world.

If you have electric in your home, you are in the top 20 % of the world.

If you have change in your pocket or on your dresser at home, you are in the 8 % richest people in the world.

I wept at how we in America have gotten so greedy in the name of "oh the Lord wants to bless us " symdrome.

I see so much on TV about the blessings of God, but no one is talking about visions such as you have seen here.  They do not realize that God will use what ever avenue he choses to bring us back to him.

This visions includes everything,  the pillars, the clothing, the food, the money and most christians have no idea what is coming. God help us to prepare.  Let us seek your face alone, no for what you can give us, but for you.  Seek ye first the kingdom of God and His rightousness and all these things shall be added unto you.

Thank you for sharing this.  Debbie Tucker

Guests
Guest Group
Guest Group

Online Status: Online
Posted: 04/21/2007 at 9:39pm | IP Logged Quote Guests

22nd April 2007

Debbie, I wept as I posted this vision and that continued for a while.

After posting as I sat quietly with the Lord I was reminded that for quite sometime now, God has been drawing my attention to : VISION: JUST ONE ROAR OF THE LION

http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=11948&a mp;KW=swarna+jha

Particularly this, mentioned towards the end of the vision:

To many, prophets and counselors were restored, but from others, the prophets and counselors departed. Sadly from those they departed, noticed it not. QUOTE

I feel this quote somehow connects with this present vision.

Responses I received by mail, from America, to the vision, are posted on the blog.

www.visionsoftheseer.blogspot.com

In the light of this vision how am I praying now?

In Tongues.

Debbie thanks for all that you have shared. For sure many of us are richer than we think we are. Yes, it's greed. I wonder why we equate blessings of God  exclusively with material things?

Love and blessings,

Swarna

View Guests's Profile Search for other posts by Guests
Debbie Tucker

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 04/22/2007 at 10:09am | IP Logged Quote Debbie Tucker

Thank you for sharing the site and the post.  Swarna I do not know what in America they think blessings are only material things.  So much is fleshly, carnal.  So much will change and as you said in the post One roar of the Lion, it will change almost in an instant.

While in prayer last year, I was in what you may call an open vision. It was almost like i was in it.  I looked to the left and Los Angeles was bombed, I looked to the East and New York was bombed, I looked to the North and Chicago was being bombed. It was all nuclear.  It was like I could see the whole country in one sweep. This happened from no where. We were not prepared for this attack. 

I then was driving north on a road that would look kinda like Kansas and people were walking, blank looks, no where to go, just walking in a daze and then I saw a woman in a white lab coat with folders in her hand.  She asked me if I had seen this girl. It was my daughter. She had her picture cliped to it.  The Holy Spirit whispered.. "Shhhh"  I didnt answer her and she let me go. 

I wept because most do not know what is coming. They speak of all the blessings, which God does bless, but not in the way we think he should. It is almost like he is just there to give us what ever we desire.  I think we are in for a rude awakening. .

But through it all, his body, who truly trusts him and is obedient and puts their faith in him, he will provide.  In what ever and how ever he wants. 

This is the time to draw closer and seek him about what we need to do.  Learn to rest in him, and trust him completely. 

Thank you Swarna for the posts, and your obedience to the Lord to post what many does not like to hear.  I pray that the Lord will give them ears to hear and eyes to see.

God bless you, Debbie Tucker

Guests
Guest Group
Guest Group

Posted: 04/22/2007 at 11:55am | IP Logged Quote Guests

the farmers with their heads bowed could 'see' the truth of what was happening, not by looking up in the natural, but looking within, at the Kingdom within themselves, _and_ were participating in the event.

Guests
Guest Group
Guest Group

Posted: 04/22/2007 at 10:56pm | IP Logged Quote Guests

Debbie,

But through it all, his body, who truly trusts him and is obedient and puts their faith in him, he will provide.  In what ever and how ever he wants. 

In what ever and how ever he wants.  This is the tough part Debbie, here’s where the flesh battles.

This is the time to draw closer and seek him about what we need to do.  Learn to rest in him, and trust him completely. 

"I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me."

Amen       

Glenda        

the farmers with their heads bowed could 'see' the truth of what was happening, not by looking up in the natural, but looking within, at the Kingdom within themselves, _and_ were participating in the event.

Amen.

Glenda, God Asked Jeremiah: 1:11a: Moreover the word of the Lord came unto me, saying, Jeremiah, what seest thou?

False prophets ‘saw’ peace, but Jeremiah saw to the contrary.

By what sight? False sight ‘sees’ from lies and as God Says in Jeremiah 23: 26b: they are prophets of the deceit of their own heart;

Vs 27  Which think to cause my people to forget my name……

Jesus Said: In John 7;24: Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

The question we must ask ourselves, is how do we ‘see’?

Thanks Debbie and Glenda

Love and blessings

Swarna

Edited by swarna jha on 04/22/2007 at 10:58pm

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version