Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Vision: The Flying Ship Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Ann Doupont

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 04/28/2007 at 4:42am | IP Logged Quote Ann Doupont

The only thing that came to mind as I read this was that promotion comes from the North and Canada is north of America.

Ann

Denise Detwiler

Posted: 04/28/2007 at 7:19am | IP Logged Quote Denise Detwiler

what I see in it (big picture) is how it is so like the kingdom of God in that interconnectedness and sharing aspect.  no man, nation, fellowship or community is created to be 'an island unto himself'.  and so we see this played out in how He gives abundance to one in order to flow unto another....it's a kingdom principle. 

I believe there are some forerunners in this already and been happening already.  i know of some Canadians who have come here to Denver in the past couple years bringing great wealth of the simple and nourishing bread of life, also new wine and water from the Rock.  Also of many who have traveled to Canada to receive of what the Lord has deposited to share.  The fruit comes in the form of love, peace, wholeness and freedom. 

Myself and some others have also seen years ago that Mexico and other S American peoples will also bring very valuable kingdom assets to help us.  A humble and poor people, and one who many US believers have tended to look upon as a mission field in a wrong perspective...will have what we need in days ahead, they too will be able to help in our lack.

Not only these but also the tribal peoples in this Nation (whose blood I have a little of myself) The Native Americans who are really separated nations living mostly hidden and even overlooked within this Nation...will have a great deal we must receive.

So God designs it...one other thot is that the reason the people are malnourished and so on is in order that we will receive with gladness and humility of heart knowing our need. 

View Denise Detwiler's Profile Search for other posts by Denise Detwiler
susanvercelli

Posted: 04/28/2007 at 7:49am | IP Logged Quote susanvercelli

Hi Swarna! Intresting that one of the missionary"s I so love and support, wrote me and talked about Kid"s who were so hungry that it broke her heart to see them eating dirt and ash, from the ground cause they are starving! this is hunger! and I did give to this cause (what I could) yet I wrote back to her and expressed my overwhelming compassion for the Kid"s here in America, I said, I got kid"s here in Americia that are also starving! Starving for Love! And it breaks my heart to see them run to fill their hunger with all kinds of stuff that just won"t satisfy! The Kid"s are trying to fill their hunger with (junk food!) other stuff! (drugs and alchol) gangs and materialism! Yet I Am convinced! The Lord has seen and heard and will show up! Show off! Save the children! (I too have been given a dream and vision, years ago from the Lord) I too Am tired of the Greed and lack of priorty and neglect for our Kid"s! The Family value! Yet I still have Hope! All because I know my redeemer lives! The Children are the Heritage of the Lord! And  the Lord will save and deliver! ( I still see a Mighty move of God through our Kid"s in Americia!) The vision I get is the Lord will use these Kid"s to feed many! I expect a great turn around for the Kid"s in Americia! Raised up by God Himself to Bless Many! God has a plan for Americia! God has a purpose! Through it all God will still use this seed to Bless the Nations! Forget the grown-up"s! Watch what the Lord will do through our Kid"s! God will raise them up! For His Glory! Amen! Let us trust and Believe! For I know the Lord has Spoken! Glory!!!

Beverly Miller

Posted: 04/28/2007 at 9:04am | IP Logged Quote Beverly Miller

Amen Swarna~

The JOY that you spoke of has been amazing to me as well...Canada has been given a place in the heart of God ...a special place ...a place to feed America ....I believe  REVIVAL shall break forth first in Canada and make it's way to America ...Confirmation...Thankyou!  Last year in a dream the Lord spoke to me about a territory called Maple Valley ~ a place of humility which I was to pray about and minister to and so it has been ~ The JOY that I sense when I EVEN THINK OF CANADA CAN ONLY BE BY THE SPIRIT!

Blessings Swarna~

Beverly Miller

Edited by Beverly Miller on 04/28/2007 at 9:28am
View Beverly Miller's Profile Search for other posts by Beverly Miller Visit Beverly Miller's Homepage
Ann Doupont

Posted: 04/28/2007 at 11:00am | IP Logged Quote Ann Doupont

Swarnha,

I later prayed that what God has for America will reach her, that it will not be given to Canada instead. I've been in the Word a lot more than before, for weeks now...and have been afflicted and persecuted a lot more lately, too. The Bible does promise that we will be afflicted and persecuted for the Word's sake.

Whereas until a few weeks ago, I was only in the Word once a day, now I'm in there many times a day...studying more than in a long time, as I want to see physical healings and miracles in this country and not just in foreign lands. We are to do the works of Jesus. One of these works is healing and miracles, of miracles of healing. We need this here, and it can only come as we understand how Jesus did it. I am studying this in preparation for a healing ministry.

Ann

Lance Sneath

Posted: 04/29/2007 at 2:55am | IP Logged Quote Lance Sneath

Dear Sister Swarna,

I believe this is a good word.  I hear the Spirit saying two things:

1.  It's time for Canada to return to her heritage!

2.  I am provoking My people to envy for Me!  People of America, would you envy for Me?

May God bless America!  May America, genuinely seek His favor! 

Amen!

Lance
View Lance Sneath's Profile Search for other posts by Lance Sneath
Guests
Guest Group
Guest Group

Online Status: Online
Posted: 04/29/2007 at 3:46am | IP Logged Quote Guests

Lance Sneath wrote:

Dear Sister Swarna,

I believe this is a good word.  I hear the Spirit saying two things:

1.  It's time for Canada to return to her heritage!

2.  I am provoking My people to envy for Me!  People of America, would you envy for Me?

May God bless America!  May America, genuinely seek His favor! 

Amen!

Lance, Ann, Susan, Beverly, Denise, All

Thanks all for sharing.

Lance my dear brother I agree with all you have said and Amen.

DD Quote

what I see in it (big picture) is how it is so like the kingdom of God in that interconnectedness and sharing aspect.  no man, nation, fellowship or community is created to be 'an island unto himself'.  and so we see this played out in how He gives abundance to one in order to flow unto another....it's a kingdom principle. 

Amen Amen Amen

Denise you mention S. America /Mexico. The vision depicts that there were ships heading towards America from around the world. God has raised many to be a blessing to America.

America needs to ‘see’ that.

Late last night, as I sat before the Lord, I was suddenly reminded of some bleak times India was facing when I was very young. I faintly remembered America having sent grain to India. I then remembered before the Lord the generosity God had Shown the nations of the world through America. How in any world calamity, America would be there with supplies.

God has stirred the hearts of many, to give to America. ( I am referring to spiritual food) IT IS GOD WHO IS Sending Help. Within this context if America ‘sees’ the giver as flesh, she will feel ‘humiliated’, but if she truly SEES that it is the Hand of God, that is Giving, she will receive it…………in humility.

Beverly

The JOY that I sense when I EVEN THINK OF CANADA CAN ONLY BE BY THE SPIRIT!

Amen. I spent so much time wondering, Lord, why Canada?” His Will is Sovereign.

Leaving behind immaturity and childish ways, I believe that the maturity we in the Body of Christ need to reach, requires us to be Kingdom envisioned. We spend so much time before the mirror, to see how our physical bodies look. A chipped nail, can cause some of us anguish!  When ill we spend time to get x-rays/ scans to see where the ailment lies. Do we do the same with the Body of Christ? Do we wonder what ails the Body? We need to see true believers world over as our brothers and sisters in Christ, not as ‘foreigners’. So when any come across the seas, to our aid, we need to ‘see ‘not the ‘foreign’ passports and appearances, but the Love of the Sender, Christ Jesus.

WE NEED TO ‘SEE’.

Ann

as I want to see physical healings and miracles in this country and not just in foreign lands. 

Hebrews 13:8 (New International Version)8Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.

Years ago, I was in Paris France, for seven months. I was traveling by the Metro. It was very cold and my coat was all buttoned up and I felt very snug and cozy. The train was packed with commuters, who looked preoccupied. It was stifling hot on the train. There was no room for me to balance my bag and unbutton my coat. Finally when I alighted at the station, I suddenly felt so faint, I just barely reached the over bridge and sat on the steps, next to the railings. I was in a foreign country, I did not speak their language, here was I, feeling so weak and faint…….suppose I needed hospitalization? and lo and behold! Several commuters stopped to ask after my health. Many more stopped, but seeing that I was being tended to, not wanting to crowd, moved on. A lady gave me a drink of water, another a sweet, one even asked if she should stay with me awhile. They fussed over me. Later, a man on the station, who played the violin, gave me a little stool to sit on, and as he played on, though we understood not each other’s language, he kept glancing my way, with care and concern.

God provided total strangers to come to my aid. This incident taught me that Jesus Christ is the Same, be it in New York, Paris, Bombay! He Will raise up people, strangers to come to your aid, no matter which ‘foreign’ situation you find yourself in. The care and concern God Showed me through people, was as a soothing balm. He Works miracles for His children in any land. God Can and Does Work His Miracles in ways beyond our understanding. We need physical and spiritual healing. As a Body we need healing from  spiritual ‘blindness’, ‘deafness’, ‘mute-ness’.

Susan

I said, I got kid"s here in Americia that are also starving! Starving for Love! And it breaks my heart to see them run to fill their hunger with all kinds of stuff that just won"t satisfy! The Kid"s are trying to fill their hunger with (junk food!) other stuff! (drugs and alchol) gangs and materialism! Yet I Am convinced! The Lord has seen and heard and will show up! Show off! Save the children! (I too have been given a dream and vision, years ago from the Lord) I too Am tired of the Greed and lack of priorty and neglect for our Kid"s! The Family value! Yet I still have Hope! All because I know my redeemer lives! The Children are the Heritage of the Lord!

My dear sister from N.J.!

Oh Susan, this is so true, ‘starving for love.’ Yes, it is lack of priority. Yes, He is our Hope. Susan, I will pray as regards the vision/dream God has given you, may you go and share the love of God. Your eyes ‘see’ this great need. ‘The family value’, depends on what the family values! We are to share the Love of God. The Lord has seen and heard and will show up!......... Amen

We as believers too, can sometimes, try to fill our hunger with all kinds of stuff that just won"t satisfy. We as the Body of Christ, need a right understanding of His Love and His Grace. May God open our eyes, our ears, and our mouths that we may perceive, understand, and boldly speak His Truth.

Love and abundant blessings All,

Swarna

Edited by swarna jha on 04/29/2007 at 7:25am
View Guests's Profile Search for other posts by Guests
Kathy Bippus

Posted: 05/01/2007 at 7:32am | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

Hi Swarna,

Thank you for sharing this. What stands out to me above everything is the famine for the word in America. Meaning a lack of hunger of Him. A lack of pure, holy hunger for Him alone.

I want to share this with you. Daniel Black shared of a telecast that was aired from singapore. I also watched it. There was a group their from Mainland China. Most had found out about the meeting via internet and one girl had seen the anouncement via sattelite(satelite is not officially permitted in China).

As I watched, the power and Presence of God, Holy Spirit was so prevalent and I wept and wept from my innermost being as I seen this: What emitted from these ones, our brothers and sisters was a Love, desire and hunger for nothing but Him! Not something from Him, but Himself alone.

In America, as a whole, we have been made fat, stuffing ourselves with `what we can get' from Him. And we are lean..naked and poor and know it not. We seek the blessing and not the Blesser, the gifts and not the Giver. We seek abundance but not the One Who is the Abundance. We have sought to have our fill of knowledge, revelation, wisdom and understanding, above the One in Whom all these dwell. So, yes there is a famine, lack in America, as a whole for the Word..Himself.

Those that He is sending to her and He is doing so in various ways, will fill her with a jealousy for Him, feeding her with the bread of repentance. She will either harden her heart or will eat the bread of repentance unto salvation..healing, wholeness..True Life which found in Him alone.

All the blessings that she has multiplied unto herself( speaking of the church as a whole)..that which He has given in a `yes and amen'..giving her over to her selfishness, will be exposed by the Light of these who are truly of a broken and contrite heart..knowing nothing but Christ and Him crucified.

With this feeding, comes the clashing of the two kingdoms. She will forsake the one and enter and adhere to the other or suffer destruction...His Kingdom will prevail. The choice is ours..will we receive unto Life or death(destruction)?

View Kathy Bippus's Profile Search for other posts by Kathy Bippus
Guests
Guest Group
Guest Group

Posted: 05/01/2007 at 9:58am | IP Logged Quote Guests

1st May 2007

Dear sister  Kathy,

In America, as a whole, we have been made fat, stuffing ourselves with `what we can get' from Him. And we are lean..naked and poor and know it not. We seek the blessing and not the Blesser, the gifts and not the Giver. We seek abundance but not the One Who is the Abundance. We have sought to have our fill of knowledge, revelation, wisdom and understanding, above the One in Whom all these dwell. So, yes there is a famine, lack in America, as a whole for the Word..Himself.

The Clash :  

American Dream

Versus

The Kingdom Vision

A blind man can see the American dream, but only he whose eyes are opened by the Lord can perceive the Kingdom Vision. 

Man’s natural tendency is for a ‘palatable truth’.  A ‘truth’ he can ‘live with’.

I remember a Sudanese brother telling me this story.

Missionaries had been preaching and teaching a tribe in Sudan. Everything was going well, until a new pastor arrived.

One day, the new pastor read to them the ten Commandments.

He came to the part that said: Thou shalt not steal.

There was a furor. The tribesmen were up in arms. Pandemonium broke loose. 

“What is this new commandment you teach us”, they said seething with anger, “What is this new deceptive gospel that you preach?” the tribesmen demanded. 

“There are only nine Commandments, where did this tenth one come from?” they challenged the pastor. They beat him up and threw him out.

You see, they were a tribe renowned in the area for making their living on stealing. They stole cows, sheep, bicycles, anything they could lay hold of. The old missionaries were so eager to ‘evangelize’ at ‘any cost’, they omitted the 10th Commandment, knowing it would offend the tribesmen.

This ‘new gospel’ would turn their lives upside down and  these Sudanese tribesmen did not want it! They loved their old ways and their many possessions!

John 4
23Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks. 24God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in spirit and in truth."

TRUTH: I shudder when I read Pilate’s response in vs 38

John 18
37"You are a king, then!" said Pilate.  Jesus answered, "You are right in saying I am a king. In fact, for this reason I was born, and for this I came into the world, to testify to the truth. Everyone on the side of truth listens to me."

38"What is truth?" Pilate asked.

JESUS STOOD RIGHT THERE BEFORE him, but Pilate was blind to the Truth. How frightening. Pilate did not recognize the TRUTH.

John 6:26 (New International Version)   
 26Jesus answered, "I tell you the truth, you are looking for me, not because you saw miraculous signs but because you ate the loaves and had your fill.

These greedy ones were looking for the Truth to satisfy their physical/soulish senses. They ‘saw’ personal gain for themselves, through Jesus.

Luke 12 The Parable of the Rich Fool
 13Someone in the crowd said to him, "Teacher, tell my brother to divide the inheritance with me."
 14Jesus replied, "Man, who appointed me a judge or an arbiter between you?" 15Then he said to them, "Watch out! Be on your guard against all kinds of greed; a man's life does not consist in the abundance of his possessions."

Who was this ‘someone in the crowd?’ Why had he come looking for Jesus, and when he opened his mouth, was not his heart revealed? He ‘saw’ Jesus just as a judge or arbiter for His personal gain.

Luke 20:20 Keeping a close watch on him, they sent spies, who pretended to be honest. They hoped to catch Jesus in something he said so that they might hand him over to the power and authority of the governor. 21So the spies questioned him: "Teacher, we know that you speak and teach what is right, and that you do not show partiality but teach the way of God in accordance with the truth. 22Is it right for us to pay taxes to Caesar or not?"

The Pharisees paid lip service, but the intents of their hearts was to trap the Truth, and not to learn from Truth.

John 9
Spiritual Blindness

35Jesus heard that they had thrown him out, and when he found him, he said, "Do you believe in the Son of Man?" 36"Who is he, sir?" the man asked. "Tell me so that I may believe in him."  37Jesus said, "You have now seen him; in fact, he is the one speaking with you."  38Then the man said, "Lord, I believe," and he worshiped him.
 39Jesus said, "For judgment I have come into this world, so that the blind will see and those who see will become blind."  40Some Pharisees who were with him heard him say this and asked, "What? Are we blind too?"
 41Jesus said, "If you were blind, you would not be guilty of sin; but now that you claim you can see, your guilt remains.

John 14:6 (New International Version)

6Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
This blind man who could now see, was doubly blessed. The Truth opened his physical and spiritual eyes.
His intent was very clear: 36"Who is he, sir?" the man asked. "Tell me so that I may believe in him."
38Then the man said, "Lord, I believe," and he worshiped him.

He desired to know the Truth that he may believe and worship!

A worshipper!

John 9: 26Then they asked him, "What did he do to you? How did he open your eyes?"    
 27He answered, "I have told you already and you did not listen. Why do you want to hear it again? Do you want to become his disciples, too?"

What did these really want by this repetitive interrogation?

Many appear to seek to hear repeatedly,  prophecies, understand dreams and visions, is it that they wish to become disciples? Is it that they are seeking to become true worshippers?

Pilate asked what is the truth?

The man who could now see, asked WHO IS HE?

What do we do when the Truth is before us?

Do we want to trap, accuse, arrest, persecute, ignore the Truth or  follow the Truth for selfish purposes?

Or do we want to WORSHIP JESUS -THE WAY THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE?

Psalm 27
4 One thing I ask of the LORD,
       this is what I seek:
       that I may dwell in the house of the LORD
       all the days of my life,
       to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD
       and to seek him in his temple.

Are we worshipping the Father in spirit and in truth?

What are we gazing at? The temporal world? The mixture in the church?

What are we gazing at? When we ‘see’ Jesus, what do we really ‘see’? An answer to our personal agendas? A means to satisfy our greed?
Or are we gazing at the Beauty of the Lord to love adore and worship Him?

This is the song of those with the Kingdom vision.

Revelation 5:12 (New International Version)12

In a loud voice they sang:
   "Worthy is the Lamb, who was slain,    
   to receive power and wealth and wisdom and strength
   and honor and glory and praise!"

Revelation 4:11 (New International Version)

11"You are worthy, our Lord and God,
   to receive glory and honor and power,
   for you created all things,
      and by your will they were created
      and have their being."

Amen.

What is America gazing at? The American dream ?

Is the Truth not palatable, America? Your hunger is self inflicted! It's like 'spiritual bulemia'.

Love and blessings to you Kathy,

blessings All
swarna

Kathy Bippus

Posted: 05/01/2007 at 4:23pm | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

yes and Swarna, as you know, judgment begins with the house of God. When I hear a word regarding a Nation, I hear or inquire of Him what He is saying then to the church within that Nation first and foremost.  We do know that He has a people and is preparing His Bride for Himself.  The word that you have shared is His Love, desiring reconciliation. We choose. But I ask what will that take? As we see His heart of great Love, we also enter into His sorrow and grieving over the loss. We become as a grieving widow having lost her first love, the stomach is nauseous and we weep. And when one thinks they can weep no more..they weep again. There is a shifting of the heart. It's as one who has lost a child, the stomach is nauseous and you weep until you think you can weep no more and then weep some more. Love has suffered great pain of loss.

Who is willing to enter His grieving?  Who is willing? It is a deep grief..one that will take your life to give. But as the tears flow and the deep pain of the heart is released..it brings healing, wholeness. Who will weep with Him for the loss of He feels, that healing may flow? That His Joy may be made full?

It's as you said Swarna..what are we gazing at? What do we `see'? If we are looking into and entering His heart..we can not but be moved by compassion. Jesus was moved with compassion in His earthly ministry..doing and speaking, revealing the heart of Father. When I think of..for God so Loved the world that He gave His only Begotten Son...I think of the deep pain of His heart..His Love..that moved Him to give Himself..His Son. To think that He had felt this pain from the moment Adam turned from Him and went his own way. How much more the pain of rejecting the Gift of His Son..`you worship Me with your lips, but your heart is far from Me'( and I say that to the `church'). And so to all mankind who He has redeemed and bought back to the Father..how will we escape if neglect oh so great salvation? Will we be moved as the Father by compassion to give of ourselves and as Jesus was moved by the very heartfelt pain of the Father..compassion..to obedience..unto death of the cross.. death to self?

As one man said  He spoke to Him..Am I not worthy of the reward of My suffering?...Worthy is the Lamb!

Kathy Bippus

Posted: 05/27/2007 at 12:42pm | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

I had this dream 5/27/07 and wanted to share it with you as I believe it speaks into the Flying Ship vision.

dreamed of seeing a certain person and some others playing musical instruments..( certain person) a keyboard, on the floor. They were beating and pounding erratically, making a sound which was no sound. A noise which was no noise. I seen a well known `revivalist' and his wife and another woman who was dressed with a red dress but seductive. They were asking me to come with them, but I wanted no part of it. I then seen food tainted with poison from China which was being eaten and brought a famine in our land.

I am traveling away from all this with a friend and a few others. We're headed North. We come to a place I remember as a child. It was a place which has the meaning of a 'guarded camp against a crooked mouth'. I was so excited, it was beautiful and I asked if this is where we were staying? A friend came up to me and said, "no, this is a shortcut( the way in which we went, it was as unseen or unknowing to those who were seeking to poison all the food and those partaking). "Right across from here, pointing a bit further ahead North of us, Canada." We continued on our way to cross the border, as this was the place of pure, untainted food.

In part, this is Easten Religion, New Age influence that has infiltrated our land and the awakening, promotion of it in the `church.'

The North is the throne of God from where all that is pure flows. The shortcut and the pointing North is the ' guard your heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life. Put away from thee a froward mouth and perverse lips, put far from thee. Let thine eyes look right on and let thine eyelids look straight before thee. Ponder the path of thy feet, and let all thy ways be established. Turn not to the right hand nor to the left: remove thy foot from evil." Prov.4:23-27

Canada and the border being representative of : 

Ps. 48:1 "GREAT IS the Lord, and highly to be praised in the city of our God! His holy mountain,

2Fair and beautiful in elevation, is the joy of all the earth--Mount Zion [the City of David], to the northern side [Mount Moriah and the temple], the [whole] city of the Great King!

3God has made Himself known in her palaces as a Refuge (a High Tower and a Stronghold).

4For, behold, the kings assembled, they came onward and they passed away together.

5They looked, they were amazed; they were stricken with terror and took to flight [affrighted and dismayed].

6Trembling took hold of them there, and pain as of a woman in childbirth.

7With the east wind You shattered the ships of Tarshish.

8As we have heard, so have we seen in the city of the Lord of hosts, in the city of our God: God will establish it forever. Selah [pause, and calmly think of that]!

9We have thought of Your steadfast love, O God, in the midst of Your temple.

10As is Your name, O God, so is Your praise to the ends of the earth; Your right hand is full of righteousness (rightness and justice).

11Let Mount Zion be glad! Let the daughters of Judah rejoice because of Your [righteous] judgments!

12Walk about Zion, and go round about her, number her towers (her lofty and noble deeds of past days),

13Consider well her ramparts, go through her palaces and citadels, that you may tell the next generation [and cease recalling disappointments].

14For this God is our God forever and ever; He will be our guide [even] until death. (Amplified ver.)

Guests
Guest Group
Guest Group

Posted: 05/27/2007 at 9:57pm | IP Logged Quote Guests

Kathy

I then seen food tainted with poison from China which was being eaten and brought a famine in our land. QUOTE

Dear Kathy, thanks for sharing this dream. Whilst I respond to it, immediately  the word 'poison' from China reminds me of a vision I saw awhile back. I am posting it on this Forum.

www.visionsoftheseer.blogspot.com

love and blessings in Christ Jesus

Swarna

Guests
Guest Group
Guest Group

Posted: 05/28/2007 at 12:38am | IP Logged Quote Guests

Kathy, you mention eastern religions and new age influences that have entered the 'church', sadly that is true of many 'churches' the world over. We are seeing a 'new type' of 'emerging christian', under these influences. 

As regards America, some of what you said reminds me of this vision, I've posted below.  As regards Canada, as I said I was shocked that the ship landed in Canada instead of America. After posting this vision, as I prayed, this is what I believe:

Alongwith Canadians, I believe God has placed His people there, they may well also be Americans or other nationals based in Canada . I do believe that Canada will play a pivotal role in the coming days. But as the vision states, there are deceptions in Canada too, so we need to CONTINUE TO DISCERN.

love and blessings

swarna 

VISION: THE GIANT HIDEOUS BIRD IN AMERICA

5TH APRIL 2007

Acts 17:21 NIV
21(All the Athenians and the foreigners who lived there spent their time doing nothing but talking about and listening to the latest ideas.)

21(For all the Athenians and strangers which were there spent their time in nothing else, but either to tell, or to hear some new thing.)KJV

AMPLIFIED
21For the Athenians, all of them, and the foreign residents and visitors among them spent all their leisure time in nothing except telling or hearing something newer than the last—

Last year around October 2006 I saw a vision in which I saw this ancient Square with columns and pillars, in Athens , Greece . People were out shopping for new ideas and having them packed up in paper bags. It was a busy and noisy market-place.The people were not satisfied with what they had, they needed more ideas and concepts, so they were stopping at every stall and picking up every idea in that market-place.

April 2007

For sometime now I have been seeing a peculiar looking giant eagle in America . At first just for a split second it looked like an eagle. It vaguely resembled the face of an eagle but as I watched a strange transformation of this American eagle was extremely rapidly underway.

As I looked closely, it was really very hideous and ugly to look at. The gene of every clean and unclean bird on earth, was merged into it’s body, and the bird had the multiple characteristics of all the birds that it held within. All the concepts and ideas that were in those paper-bags had now been poured into this hideous bird.

As this giant hideous bird for days has continuously flashed before my eyes, today as I waited on the Lord to understand what the giant ugly bird represents, this is what I believe the Lord is Saying about this hideous bird.

I was reminded that just as many have prophesied true and false revivals so there is a true and a ‘new’ false as regards the prophets that are emerging. There is a new breed that is the giant ugly hideous bird breed, which are surfacing, who by their prophecies /dreams / visions are sent to confuse the Body of Christ. They speak much about love, mercy and unity, much as the giant bird lives with every breed of bird within itself, including an eagle strain within, they constantly bring messages of ‘everyone learning to live happily ever after’, just as this giant hideous bird has done within it’s own body, with all the mixture of birds.

These new improved prophets will actually talk similar to the true ones. They too will say exactly the same as many in the church are by now saying about the false prophets. They too will speak against the merchandisers, the man made buildings. They will lay emphasis on ‘good deeds’. But this giant hideous bird breed speaks of a deadly unity.

They are proud, arrogant and are being bred on American soil. They will sound ‘upbeat’, have a ‘missionary zeal’ to propagate their message, and have a lust for power and recognition. Their network is very earthly, and their gatherings are like mutual admiration clubs. They will falsely lament at the state of the church, and bring such amazing remedies, that any religion can follow their pattern, without turning to Jesus Christ. They will propagate much works.

They feed each other’s egos and if you watch closely will not come down hard on correcting biblical errors, even if the error is right under their noses. They will not talk of separation from the profane but will actually point out that their ‘unity’ will be powerful enough to drive away the profanity from their midst. Their concepts are vague, and their origin is hard to recognize. People who want ‘a quick work’ will be delighted with this talk of ‘peace, love and unity’, because it sounds ‘near-biblical’. They will peddle remedies of love, mercy and grace, but their hearts are set on exalting themselves.

Scripture references will be out of sync with the message that they bring. But the emotional and sensation loving Christians will flock to it. The new teachings will not stress on death to flesh, the Cross, but will lay great emphasis on ‘charity’. No corrections No talk of purity. No talk of separation from mixture, but rather the assembling of it. Just lots of ‘charity’. Very appealing. All concepts have been drawn from much discussions and logical ‘grecian’ conclusions.

America BEWARE!

All the false prophets of old and money-loving ministries exposed in the past will appear as a ‘tame’ deception compared to the deception that this giant hideous bird brings.

Sadly many in America , actually believe that these concepts are for the reformation of the church. And will flock to it. They will actually admit that perhaps in the past they were wrong, but not THIS TIME. THIS TIME THEY’VE GOT IT RIGHT.

The minds of many will be greatly affected, for they will no more have the Mind of Christ. What is attractive about these teachings is their ‘reasonableness’. Even the non-believing world will like these ideas. ‘This is what we were waiting for’, many will say. These teachings will grow at such a pace that many will think that the ‘favor of God’ is upon them.

Now is the time in America , for many new ideas to be preached and not the Gospel.
Watch out for insanity.
Those who love the Lord will stay clear of this, but so powerfully attractive will be these ‘ideas’ that are floated by the giant hideous bird, that even the obedient, will for a split moment wonder, ‘Lord, did I miss something? How come I never saw it that way?'

You who follow the Lord, adhere to His Word and follow Him. They who follow the new ideas are those whom God has given over to their lusts, because they would yield not to His Discipline and Correction. 'Is'nt there an easier way?' these 'sensual ones' have asked this for so long, that now they are being 'given over' to that 'easier way'.

Nations Beware!

The exports of these concepts are heading your way.

Bombay-India
Swarna Jha

www.visionsoftheseer.blogspot.com

Debbie Tucker

Posted: 05/28/2007 at 6:37am | IP Logged Quote Debbie Tucker

Hello Swarna,

I have been reading the words that the Lord has given you over the past and you are right on about America and the  false prophets. 

I have been in the internet for years now. It is alarming at the things I am reading from people who have been grounded on the word and now is believing some really strange things.  So much of it has eastern mystic tones to it.  I have minstered to many people on the net and have cautioned them to make sure what they listen to and  read, that they can test it with the scriptures. It is our ONLY truth.   But the one thing I am seeing more and more is people are trying to prove that there are mistakes in the Bible, either with transcriptions or just looking at only the hidden meaning of the word.  They do not see the point of a literal translation of it. I am seeing more and more people who do not believe that the stories, especially in the Old Testiment are only parables and not true events.  

We are living in the last days.  People are looking for an easy way, they do not want to follow in the steps of our Lord.  If we live for him, we will suffer as he does.  So many in America only see God as for what he can bless them with.  The Lord wants to bless us, but praise God, he blessed me with being able to get up this morning, to feel good, be able to go to work. He blessed me with being with me during my time with him today.  He has blessed me beyond belief buy just loving me, and holding me in his hand.

We need to pray for the brethren to stand firm in these last days. To not believe every thing we hear, and to get into his word and allow the Holy Spirit to lead us in all truth. 

God bless you Swarna, I pray that the Lord continues to use you mightly. 

Debbie Tucker

Kathy Bippus

Posted: 05/28/2007 at 8:46am | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

Hi Swarna,

Of asurety, deception is not limited to a particular `shore' nor His remnant speaking Truth and preaching the gospel of the Kingdom.

I can only give/share what He has given me to do so, but will add this, as I am led too in regards to this thread. There is a crossing over and into upon a remnant. Please hear what I am saying in this `remnant'..it is not an elite group. He has a people who are walking in the fear of the Lord of whom He is purifying and they have given their life to Him to do with as He wills. It is not a people who profess to have `all the answers' but points to the One Who is and unto His Governing(Kingdom). The crossing over is the entering New Jerusalem..the City of our God...which makes glad the whole earth, meaning: the whole of creation groans for this and we within ourselves, the manifestation(appearing) of the sons of God.

There is yet a great purification process taking place of which is His work and nothing of man's. He that begun the good work within is Faithful to complete it. The remnant of His people are not running from the fire of purging but embracing it..as it is Himself. There are those who are nameless and faceless and there are those who have a `name' and are `known' as well. The whole of this is not in these things( name, no name) but the pure in heart who walk humbly with God and before one another. If they have an agenda, it is but one thing..His...Love the Lord your God with all your heart, soul, mind and strength and your neighbor(friend or foe) as themself. Disciples of the cross.

This Love, is not a mooshy kind of love producing..i'm okay, you're okay, everybody is okay. It is a Love that is strong and enduring and it is recognized that it is not in or of them-`self' but comes from above in the Person of Holy Spirit..His empowering, His enabling indwelling.

Guests
Guest Group
Guest Group

Posted: 05/28/2007 at 8:59am | IP Logged Quote Guests

Thanks Debbie, I agree, we need to pray. I believe intercession is the key.

The remnant of His people are not running from the fire of purging but embracing it..as it is Himself. There are those who are nameless and faceless and there are those who have a `name' and are `known' as well. The whole of this is not in these things( name, no name) but the pure in heart who walk humbly with God and before one another. If they have an agenda, it is but one thing..His...Love the Lord your God with all your heart, soul, mind and strength and your neighbor(friend or foe) as themself. Disciples of the cross.

Amen.

Kathy I agree, the remnant  is not an 'elite group'.

Thanks Debbie, Kathy

love and blessings

swarna

Kathy Bippus

Posted: 06/04/2007 at 8:41pm | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

This was posted by Betty Seiley on a separate thread but thought I'd bring it here..very interesting..and look at the date this was issued \o/...am i reading that right Betty? was it issued on this date or posted on your site or someone elses this date?

It is time to be certain that we ask the Lord to bless our food, and to trust His Word that, "if you shall drink (or eat) any deadly thing, it shall not hurt you."  Mark 16:18   AND TO REST IN HIM AND HIS WORD!!!

Is China trying to poison Americans and their pets?
U.S. market flooded with foods unfit for humans, tainted with carcinogens, pesticides, bacteria, drugs

------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------
Posted: May 27, 2007
1:00 a.m. Eastern

© 2007 WorldNetDaily.com

WASHINGTON – While Americans are still recovering from a scandal over poison pet foods imported from China, FDA inspectors report tainted food imports intended for American humans are being rejected with increasing frequency because they are filthy, are contaminated with pesticides and tainted with carcinogens, bacteria and banned drugs.

Last month, like most months, China topped the list of countries whose products were refused by the FDA – and that list includes many countries, including Mexico and Canada, who export far more food products to the U.S. than China.

Some 257 refusals of Chinese products were recorded in April. By comparison, only 140 were from Mexico and only 23 from Canada.

Refused by the FDA in April because they were "filthy":

salted bean curd cubes in brine with chili and sesame oil
dried apple
dried peach
dried pear
dried round bean curd
dried mushroom
olives
frozen bay scallops
frozen Pacific cod
sardines
frozen seafood mix
fermented bean curd

Among the foods rejected because they were contaminated with pesticides:

frozen eel
ginseng
frozen red raspberry crumble
mushrooms
Frozen catfish was stopped because it was laced with banned antibiotics. Scallops and sardines were turned away because they were coated with putrefying bacteria.

Toothbrushes were rejected last month because they were improperly labeled. And last week the FDA found Chinese toothpaste contaminated with a chemical used in antifreeze – the same chemical that killed people in Panama last year when it turned up in cough syrup.

Just three days ago, the U.S. warned consumers not to buy or eat imported fish labeled as monkfish, which actually may be puffer fish, containing a potentially deadly toxin called tetrodotoxin. Two people in the Chicago area became ill after consuming homemade soup containing the fish. One was hospitalized due to severe illness.

The FDA is also on the lookout for vegetable proteins contaminated with melamine – the chemical that killed American cats and dogs when it was imported from China in pet food.

In the past year, the FDA rejected more than twice as many food shipments from China as from all other countries combined.

Most of the time, the reason listed is simply "filthy," the official term used when inspectors smell decomposition or gross contamination of food.

Officials say FDA inspectors examine only a tiny percentage of the food imported from foreign countries – about 1 percent -- meaning most of the contaminated products make it inside the country and to the shelves of retailers.

In the age of globalization, food imports in America are big business and getting bigger. In 2006, they represented $64 billion – a 33 percent increase over 2003. No country is increasing its food exports faster than China – about 20 percent in the last year alone.

China has become America's leading supplier of apple juice used as a food sweetener, garlic and garlic powder, sausage casings and cocoa butter.

China has also attempted to export hundreds of thousands of pounds of chickens and poultry products to the U.S., even though it is not yet certified to do so. Chinese exporters disguise the meat by labeling crates "dried lily flower" or "prune slices" or "vegetables."

Despite the deliberate deception, the U.S. government is about to certify the Chinese to export poultry legally.

Edited by Betty Seiley on 06/04/2007 at 8:10pm

Edited by Kathy Bippus on 06/04/2007 at 8:44pm
Betty Seiley

Posted: 06/06/2007 at 9:32pm | IP Logged Quote Betty Seiley

Kathy,

This article was posted by WorldNetDaily.com on May 27, 2007.  It was sent to me by a very devoted Christian friend.  I am just now finding the post, or I would have responded sooner.  Please forgive. 

Your are right.  There are many similarities between Swarna's dream and this news report.  David said, "I was young, and now am old, and I've never seen the righteous forsaken, nor His seed begging for bread."  As our Father's children, He will take care of us, and we will help others until Jesus comes. 

Love in Him,

Betty

Judy Bauman

Posted: 06/24/2007 at 12:39pm | IP Logged Quote Judy Bauman

Dearest Swarna,

Because of my recent trip to Uganda, I had my first experience with my US VISA department.  I had gone with Peter, my spiritual son there, to get a VISA to come visit us in Nov.  I didn't think it would be a problem.  I was stunned when he was denied! They considered him a flight risk because of his age and said that they could not hold me responsible if he 'disappeared'. 

The Lord has shown me that he is to come to America and that through his preaching of the saving grace of Jesus, many would come to know the Lord as their Savior.  So this really discouraged us both and I was completely at a loss for words.  Then we began to talk about his going to Canada first as well as some other places.  We both have India on our hearts and I wouldn't be surprised to find us together there at some point! 

Anyway, how this relates to this vision is that I believe the 'ship' has to go to Canada first because of the trouble with customs, and the rich, nourishing food will then be distributed from there into America. Does this bear witness to you?

In the Father's love,

Judy

Guests
Guest Group
Guest Group

Posted: 06/24/2007 at 12:56pm | IP Logged Quote Guests

Judy, I have not been able to 'figure out' why Canada.

I've been praying about this and I believe there are many there, Canadians of course, but even americans based in Canada, and those from other nations, but on Canadian soil, who will bring/send the choice food to America.

I have been meditating on what God means by 'choice food'.

love and blessings

swarna

Judy Bauman

Posted: 06/24/2007 at 1:07pm | IP Logged Quote Judy Bauman

Swarna,

I really believe the 'choice food' is the Word of God that has not been spoiled by man.  I think it is true revelation from heaven - the mysteries revealed.  The choices foods speak to me of the pure and glorious Word (both Rhema and Logos) of God - the Bread of Life!

The only clue I have had about Canada is that there is access to America from there. I know it has gotten harder (praise God) but often if someone has been to Canada and other Western nations then a VISA is more easily attained from those coming from 3rd world nations.

Just some thoughts.

Love

Judy

Guests
Guest Group
Guest Group

Posted: 06/24/2007 at 1:17pm | IP Logged Quote Guests

I really believe the 'choice food' is the Word of God that has not been spoiled by man.  I think it is true revelation from heaven - the mysteries revealed.  The choices foods speak to me of the pure and glorious Word (both Rhema and Logos) of God - the Bread of Life

Praise God.

Thanks Judy.

We all need true revelation from God.

By the way, would love to see you in India!

love and blessings

swarna

Judy Bauman

Posted: 06/24/2007 at 2:27pm | IP Logged Quote Judy Bauman

Swarna, I would LOVE to see you in India too!  :::smile::: Maybe, if you have some time, you could e-mail and coach me on how that could be done.

?

Blessings,

Judy

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version