Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Does God use Numbers to get your attention? (Topic Closed Topic Closed) Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Tom Donnan

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 03/17/2008 at 8:16pm | IP Logged  

Jesus Christ is Lord

Does God use Numbers to get your attention?

Awareness of Numbers

God is a God of diversity.  So we don’t ever get in a rut, God has infinite means to create new ways and new things to get our attention. I have come to a place of understanding there is no limit to the depth and knowledge of God.  So when I speak of Number here, it is likened to climbing a ladder of Knowledge and this is only the first rung or step up. It is funny saying this is the first step up to gain the depth of understandings. The more we seek and dig into knowing God, the more He shows us. A great reward comes in the searching.

There are many of God Children being quickened to Numbers. Clocks, signs, the news paper, telephone numbers, license plates are just a few of the place to see numbers. Many times people will tell me the see triple digits of the same number on the clock. What does that mean?  When I encounter a God message, because He tends to put me in a place or time on a special day or called by a person that contributes to the message He is sending, I try and take in all the details I can see. I am not trying to complicate things, there are times when down the road after being quickened to a message, I will have a piece fall into place in one of those details. It all helps. I am envious of those people who just get it, and don’t have to search for the more of the meaning. I do, however, like to take the adventure in the journey and find His surprises along the way.

Scripture Passages understood

Because we are all different, the same set of numbers seen by a person can contribute to a unique message for them. At other time, it is a definite number to a Scripture. Like the number 828! What is that to you? When God brought that number by itself, it is forever more understood by me to be Romans 8:28. Don’t you know it, just when things aren’t going good, storms are raging, spiritual warfare is being waged, I will see Romans 8:28 and in my spirit I know God is working all things out for my good! It brings comfort to me. Or, there are times, the storm is very near and the Lord will show the 828 to prepare me. Do you see where I am going here?

For me, this awareness of numbers started when my friend Herb prayed for me. In his prayer, it was that God would use numbers in my life to know He was near. God answered Herb’s prayer…

When quickened to seeing a number, the first thing to do is seek God and ask Him to convey the message He wants you to know. I always pray: Father, open my heart, my mind, my spirit to the message you have for me. Keep giving it to me until I see it Lord!  Ok, so let’s look at some numbers and remember this is beginners 101.

1        One God

2        Covenant/Marriage/Accord or Divide/Separate

3        Trinity/Godhead

4        Reign/Rule

5        Serve

6        Man

7        Completion

8        New Beginnings

9        Overflow/abundance

10    Measures

11    End/Shift/Change

12    Authority/Government

13    Rebellion

14    Double/Recreate

15    Free/Grace/Liberty

16    Spirit

17    Incomplete

18    Put on (Spirit of Christ)

19    Barren

20    Holy

40/80/120 used to symbolize a generation

100 Fullness

1000 Maturity  2000, 3000, and so on…

Ok, this is just a small sampling of God’s Numbers. When you see the numbers in doubles 77, it is the same as complete, just a step higher, or when I see a triple 777, now I know to pay attention.

Conditioned to spot Numbers

On Friday, March 14th, 2008, just a couple days ago, I was seeing the number, 888 or 8888. I started asking the Lord, what is starting today that is new. Within an hour, I had two Devine appointments opening up a new door. I wasn’t looking for it to happen, and there it was.   Now, when you see the number 777, you may ask the Lord, What is coming to an end. You may have been in a trial and today it is coming to an end or soon to end. You are being quickened by the Holy Spirit to seek an understanding.

Similarly, when I see 555, I look for a new ministry to open. Or, I have come to understand the number 444 is God’s bringing something to an end and the number 445 is the new beginning. Many today are seeing the number 333. For me it is always Jeremiah 33:3.  The important things is tapping into God and seeing the message He is conveying to you. One of my favorites is 222 or Acts 2:22 the signs and wonders passage.

My intention here is to introduce you to ways God reaches out to us with Numbers. The Strong’s book has in-depth information’s of numbers. Hebrew Lexicons will give you insight to Biblical Numbers. I recently had a vision where I saw the number, 376. In the Lexicon it meant, Mankind. It is in praying, seeking, and knocking the information comes. For those really into it, Bible Codes are really interesting…

One more time, I know this is a small sampling of Numbers, do a study to learn more about the infinite information that can be gained through Numbers…

Let me know of your experience with Numbers!

Tom Donnan

www.tomdonnan.com

experiential1@yahoo.com

Understanding the Dreams you Dream 

The Prophet’s Dictionary

Good Books in helping solve the Number question and many more…

Now that I have heard from so many of you, it occured to me to add this piece.

How does it work, that is, a special number God wants us to see and notice? We are not alone. We are co-laboring with the Holy Spirit and Angels. Even thought we don't hear with our ears, when they speak to us, we hear it in our minds. When we obey and look where directed or do something directed, the number appears. Let me give an example: Goin to the store for one item, heading for the checkout, I decide to pick up a second item. As the total is reached, it is $4.44.  Those guiding us even know the amount of tax, so I was guided to just the right item to bring up the total God wanted me to see. Conditioning!

When we learn to act on the voice of the Shepard, we can be used in other ways. Today, I walk down the hall to the cafateria and pass by the job postings, always... but today, hey I'll look. Their on the board was a job my step son could apply for. It was God, He was leading... See the benefits to hearing the Lord and He uses numbers to teach us to hear Him say, HEY LOOK!

Edited by Tom Donnan on 03/19/2008 at 8:18pm
View Tom Donnan's Profile Search for other posts by Tom Donnan Visit Tom Donnan's Homepage
Ann Doupont

Posted: 03/17/2008 at 8:29pm | IP Logged  

Tom,

I may have mentioned this on another thread you started, but the number I have gotten is "47." The Lord showed me some things about that number, but I'm wondering if you have anything about it.

A few years ago, someone posted here on OH that a lot of prophetic people keep seeing the numbers 11:11. What was funny about that is that prior to that post, I hadn't gotten that number...but then started getting it a lot.

Ann

Jean Brier

Posted: 03/17/2008 at 8:32pm | IP Logged  

Tom,

Want to comment on your post on numbers.   Three years ago, my dad passed on, and the time he passed on, was at exactly:  

5:35p.m.

His home address where he lived growing up, was   535  Third Street.

After his passing, when I drove by the old house, I noticed the address, 535 Third Street.   I thought, wow, how pecular, as the time he passed was exactly 5:35 p.m.    If there is significance in this, is to be known, I do not know, but just wanted to comment as you have posting on numbers.  

MiriDeb

View Jean Brier's Profile Search for other posts by Jean Brier
Ann Doupont

Posted: 03/17/2008 at 8:36pm | IP Logged  

Interesting MiriDeb, that you mentioned that address. The house we lived in when I was first born was 147 Acacia St...my "47" again. And, the house we moved into where I was raised was 1457 - 36th Ave. That's a "47" with a "5" in between it.

Ann

Jean Brier

Posted: 03/17/2008 at 8:45pm | IP Logged  

Ann,

The house number even where we live, might be significant.  I had lived in the house on 3rd street as i was a wee little shaver, but ,  that  just might mean something, and maybe God will reveal this to us...    

Good nite, and may His revelation come to us, as we are ready to recieve...

MiriDeb

Kathy Bippus

Posted: 03/17/2008 at 10:48pm | IP Logged  

Tom,

As soon as i seen the title of this thread i said to myself `yeah 11:11 again' I then read Ann's response and so just want to say thank you as He was reminding me of something. I'm placing the link here and you can read through, i'm sure you'd be blessed by what each one had shared, but of asurety, He was bringing me into remembrance. The Lord is Good and Holy Spirit has used you both, whether knowingly or unknowingly in what you've shared.

kings and Priests Unto Our God

blessings,

View Kathy Bippus's Profile Search for other posts by Kathy Bippus
Rass Ceich

Posted: 03/18/2008 at 4:49am | IP Logged  

What an on time word! I have been seeing 555 frequently recently and the Lord has been showing me 222 for at least 5 years!!!

Ann and Kathy, 11:11  is another new one that's popped up lately. Very intriguing!

View Rass Ceich's Profile Search for other posts by Rass Ceich Visit Rass Ceich's Homepage
Tom Donnan

Posted: 03/18/2008 at 4:50am | IP Logged  

Hello Ann

I was just e-mailed that number this week asking the meaning. For me, the first time I saw, it was at a time I heard Sid Roth explain its meaning on a program of his. He came to always see it as: Romans 11:11

Ingrafted Branches

11Again I ask: Did they stumble so as to fall beyond recovery? Not at all! Rather, because of their transgression, salvation has come to the Gentiles to make Israel envious.

God Bless tomd

www.sidroth.org

View Tom Donnan's Profile Search for other posts by Tom Donnan Visit Tom Donnan's Homepage
Ann Doupont

Posted: 03/18/2008 at 6:23am | IP Logged  

Yes, MiriDeb, I know what you mean about where we now live. My address does mean something prophetically.

Tom,

Does my other number (47) mean anything to you?

Kathy,

I looked at that post on 11:11. Yes, that is one of them on that number. The one I was referring to was in 2001, which is possibly no longer available.

Ann

Edited by Ann Doupont on 03/18/2008 at 6:36am

Jean Brier

Posted: 03/18/2008 at 6:38am | IP Logged  

Ann,

Do believe significant addresses in numbers have to play a part in Biblical destiny of one's life..

MiriDeb

Edited by Jean Brier on 03/18/2008 at 7:41am

Ann Doupont

Posted: 03/18/2008 at 6:47am | IP Logged  

MiriDeb,

Please remove my street number from your post, as I was led to also remove it.

Thanks for understanding.

Ann

Jean Brier

Posted: 03/18/2008 at 7:34am | IP Logged  

Ann,

Nevermind,  Ann, I did not see the edit button, and the way to erase.  Sorry for having offended for whatever reason....    your number and mine is off...

MiriDeb

Edited by Jean Brier on 03/18/2008 at 7:40am

Ann Doupont

Posted: 03/18/2008 at 7:43am | IP Logged  

MiriDeb,

I'm not offended. I looked to see if you had your email address shown here, but didn't find it. If you'll email me, I'll share with you about it. I'm at: Boise4Jesus@yahoo.com

Blessings.

Ann

Beverly Miller

Posted: 03/18/2008 at 8:03am | IP Logged  

My dreams have always included numbers~

Last night I dreamed I was buying a sweater (it was many colors)

It cost $243 dollars ~  I remembered thinking * wow*  that's alot for a sweater ~ Count the cost ~

At Christmas time in a dream I was given a $188 dollar gift certificate

In reality I was given 4 gift cards that totaled over two hundred dollars and my heating bill paid for six months

Prior to my entering a time of many trials I dreamed my boss was giving me a check for  $9500~ That was three years ago and I have been totally living by faith ~ Praise God ~ HE IS FAITHFUL~

Every time I am concerned about finances or trials The Lord gives me a dream complete with numbers to have a point of reference~It really has comforted me~ and it always comes true~

Blessings,

Beverly Miller

View Beverly Miller's Profile Search for other posts by Beverly Miller Visit Beverly Miller's Homepage
Ann Doupont

Posted: 03/18/2008 at 8:19am | IP Logged  

Wow, Beverly, a sweater (coat?) of many colors. Cool. I was thinking that with the $188 gift certificate given you in a dream, you only need $55 more to buy the sweater.

That check for $9500 was great, too...and living by faith is good too...me too, living by faith since quitting my job 6 years ago to move to Boise, as He instructed me to do. God is faithful!! Amen to that.

Ann

Pamela Helmick

Posted: 03/18/2008 at 8:42am | IP Logged  

I got married on June 6th 1987.  My marriage end in divorce on December 5th 2002.  One yr my aniversay was 6/6/6.  Could there be a connection to my marriage falling by getting married on June 6th?

View Pamela Helmick's Profile Search for other posts by Pamela Helmick
Ann Doupont

Posted: 03/18/2008 at 2:06pm | IP Logged  

Pamela,

I don't think that the date you married had anything to do with the marriage failing. You married the wrong man, just like I did. I learned from it, to not make the same mistake again; that is, never again marrying the wrong man. (Actually, I tried, but God stopped it...more than once.)

Ann

Tom Donnan

Posted: 03/18/2008 at 3:48pm | IP Logged  

Hello Ann

On the subject of the number 47, I have come to see it for my home. The last for numbers of the home phone are 0470. No bible understandind as of yet. still looking...tomd

Tom Donnan

Posted: 03/18/2008 at 3:50pm | IP Logged  

Hello Jean

See, that is just what I am talking about. Ways God speaks to us especially in time of need of comfort. In His timing, your father went from one home, to another home, his new home....God is a compasionate Lord...tomd

Tom Donnan

Posted: 03/18/2008 at 3:56pm | IP Logged  

Hello Kathy

Thanks for the link, I also noticed it was posted on 12/12/05... I love our Lord and how He makes things fun and being quickened to numbers is just one what He communicates a message to us... Kathy, you are listening to the Lord in all things and in all ways.... Great Post... tomd

Tom Donnan

Posted: 03/18/2008 at 3:58pm | IP Logged  

Hello Rass

yes, the inner man knows something is important when we are quickened by the Holy Spirit to notice a number or time. It always helps me to feel the Trinity is very close by me during my day... Thanks for sharing...tomd

Ann Doupont

Posted: 03/18/2008 at 4:04pm | IP Logged  

Tom,

I have two Bible understandings of the number 47. Ezekiel 47 speaks of the rising waters and 2 Cor. 4:7 is the 47th book of the Bible, chapter 4, verse 7. It talks of there being treasure in earthen vessels.

I seem to remember having looked up the number in Strong's OT and NT too. I just wondered if the Lord might show you something else about that number. I started getting it just after a conference when a man spoke of getting "505." The Holy Spirit was talking to me about there being treasure in earthen vessels (and the region where I live is called Treasure Valley) and so when I saw that the 47th book of the Bible, chapter 4, verse 7 was that same verse, I was awestruck by it.

Ann

Tom Donnan

Posted: 03/18/2008 at 4:10pm | IP Logged  

Hello Beverly

Nice to hear from you. Your dreams with numbers is so clear, what a great aid to having insight from God. I looked up Strong's  and it said: a pair of hills on Naphtali's border. doesn't seem like it would be a help. However, when we seeking to know more the numbers help...God Bless tomd

Tom Donnan

Posted: 03/18/2008 at 4:29pm | IP Logged  

Hello Ann

See! When we come together ans share our experiences in God we gain and grow in our understandings. Thank you. I just got a e-mail on Ez 47. and isn't that what we do here on OH? We release living water to flow from our COMPUTER GATE, into the world, for Jesus... It is awesome, the times we live in... Thanks tomd

Ann Doupont

Posted: 03/18/2008 at 6:12pm | IP Logged  

Wow, the computer gate. Never thought of it quite like that, Tom. Thanks for sharing that and also for your encouragement regarding my words.

A lady once told me that she thought that I should take a break from the Internet for a few days. I think that she was basing that on what it was she was to do. But, for me, the Internet is one of my greatest modes of communication with others. I thank God for the fellowship we can have through it.

Yes, a gate into all the world. Someone recently emailed me and suggested that I have my testimony videotape and put it on Godtube and Youtube. I never thought to do that before, and my testimony (of being healed from bipolar and schizophrenia) is unusual. Each time I've given my testimony publicly, souls were saved. I've been on live television and on the radio giving it before.

I emailed the man at my church who does the videos there to see if he would do one for me, but haven't heard back from him. Hopefully, he also knows how to get them on those sites, as I'm somewhat technologically challenged.

Ann

Anita Lea

Posted: 03/18/2008 at 9:01pm | IP Logged  

Hey Bro Tom I have been seeing the numbers 331 and sometimes I see it 313.  Any thoughts on this.  Thanks!

Stand and see this great thing which the Lord will do before your eyes... 1Sam 12:16
View Anita Lea's Profile Search for other posts by Anita Lea
Jess Cousineau

Posted: 03/18/2008 at 9:02pm | IP Logged  

Today the gas total was $85.88 and I posted on my blog at 8:58pm. Do you know what these numbers mean?
View Jess Cousineau's Profile Search for other posts by Jess Cousineau
Tom Donnan

Posted: 03/19/2008 at 7:36pm | IP Logged  

Hello Anita

No, I have not encoutered the numbers you mentioned. Keep seeking, if the Lord is quickening you there will come a answer... God Bless tomd

Tom Donnan

Posted: 03/19/2008 at 7:39pm | IP Logged  

Hello Jess

the second number caught my eye. Sometimes when you have a number between two numbers like 858, I look at the number 8 new beginnings and the number 5 ministry and come up with a ministry new beginning... if you see it several times take note... Hope it helps...tomd

Sonia Greenhill

Posted: 03/19/2008 at 8:36pm | IP Logged  

Blessings Tom..

Since about October 2007 I have been getting the number 49....lots of times...  and I turned 49 in December of 2007.  Any thoughts or insights that you would offer?

In Him,

View Sonia Greenhill's Profile Search for other posts by Sonia Greenhill
Tom Donnan

Posted: 03/20/2008 at 3:56pm | IP Logged  

Hello Sonia

I looked in several places and no information on the number 49 was to be found. Doesn't mean that the Lord can't attach a meaning just for you so when you see that number it brings to mind His message...tomd

Ann Doupont

Posted: 03/20/2008 at 4:07pm | IP Logged  

Sonia,

What I did when I got 47, you might also try. Look at the book in the Bible that have 49 or more chapters in them (Genesis, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Psalms, maybe another one or two books) and see if there's something in chapter 49 for you there, and then verses 4 & 9 or 4-9.

Also, look up in Strong's numbers for the OT and the NT, the number 49 to see what they mean.

Ann

Sonia Greenhill

Posted: 03/20/2008 at 5:20pm | IP Logged  

Thank you Tom.

Ann, Isaiah 49 is the chapter the Lord has brought me to repeatedly.  It has tremendous significance in that I am certain that God's favor is upon my life and I am certain that He has called me to help bring restoration to wounded Christians. 

In Hebrew 49 is:

Result of search for "49":

49 'Abiyshag ab-ee-shag' from 1 and 7686; father of error (i.e. blundering); Abishag, a concubine of David:--Abishag.

3836 laban law-bawn' or (Gen. 49:12) laben {law-bane'}; from 3835; white:--white.
5019 Nbuwkadne'tstsar neb-oo-kad-nets-tsar' or Nbukadneotstsar (2 Kings 24:1, 10) {neb-oo-kad-nets-tsar'}; or Nbuwkadnetstsar (Esther 2:6; Daniel 1:18) {neb-oo-kad-nets-tsar'}; or Nbuwkadreotstsar {neb-oo-kad-rets-tsar'}; or Nbuwkadreltstsowr (Ezra 2:1; Jeremiah 49:28) {neb-oo-kad-rets-tsore'}; or foreign derivation; Nebukadnetstsar (or -retstsar, or -retstsor), king of Babylon:--Nebuchadnezzar, Nebuchadrezzar.
5867 `Eylam ay-lawm' or mOwlam (Ezra 10:2; Jeremiah 49:36) {o-lawm'}; probably from 5956; hidden, i.e. distant; Elam, a son of Shem and his descendants, with their country; also of six Israelites:--Elam.

In Greek:

Result of search for "49":

49. hagnismos hag-nis-mos' from 48; a cleansing (the act), i.e. (ceremonially) lustration:--purification.

I believe the Hebrew represents the calling that I have to intercede for the church.  It is my desire to see the body free.  Error in the church used to make me angry but when the parable of the tares in the wheat became rhema, my perspective changed.  Far too many leaders are bound by chains of religion, works and pride, deeply in love with the Lord but clueless to true freedom.  He planted me firmly upon the rock of my salvation and I will not run from the error but will stand in the midst, warring for the bride to come into purity, for surely His coming is near.

In the Greek where the number 49 represents purification, I believe this pertains to my personal journey of the past 4 1/2 years.  Though the refiners fire isn't comfortable, it is only after the process that you come out in His purification, set apart as a peculiar people, destined to walk His paths.

With 7 x 7 equalling 49, and the number 7 representing perfection or completion, this a a perfected number.  Then, with my age being 49 and the next being 50 and the year of jubliee, I am expecting a mighty work of the Lord in my life within the next year!

Blessings to you all in the name of Jesus, the soon coming King!

View Sonia Greenhill's Profile Search for other posts by Sonia Greenhill
Ann Doupont

Posted: 03/20/2008 at 6:33pm | IP Logged  

Sonia,

I noticed what your saying 49 is in the Hebrew, that of Laban. I've been getting the word/name "Laban" for years. I was thinking of it as meaning Jacob's father-in-law and how mean he was to Jacob, making him work 14 years for his daughter Rachel and at first tricking him with Leah.

When I turned 50, I too claimed my year of jubilee.

Ann

Tom Donnan

Posted: 03/20/2008 at 7:45pm | IP Logged  

Sonia

See, that is exactly what I mean, seeking and going deeper in knowledge of God by following His leading of using a number... Awesome...tomd

Steven Bliss

Posted: 03/21/2008 at 6:11am | IP Logged  

In very recent day God has again brought forth 311 into my pathway, weather it be in terms of cost 3.11, the date 3/11 or the time of early morning 3:11, or even a specific 3:11 scripture.

Before it related to the fullness of God (trinity) in the 3.  11 is the number of the prophetic. The number then was shown to be on a bright orange (prophetic colour) signage.

Wednesday night before bed, I told God, I'd seen the 311 but did not understand what I was to kmow or if it was from him this time. I asked, if it was him that I be again awakened at 3:11 and there be something in my dreams.

So Thursday morning I awaoke from a dream at exactly 3:11. While I did not remeber the full dream, I do remember speaking with people. Part of the conversaton related to power. In the dream I heard, "311 is very important" That is when I awoke.

I am again re-looking at scripture, but am open to see what others may relate to the 311.

I have noted that however I look at 311, it boils down to 5. (3+1+1) or 3+11=14=5 or 31+1=32=5

Edited by Steven Bliss on 03/21/2008 at 6:12am
View Steven Bliss's Profile Search for other posts by Steven Bliss Visit Steven Bliss's Homepage
Ann Doupont

Posted: 03/21/2008 at 6:38am | IP Logged  

Steven,

I just checked your number in Strong's, both for the OT and the NT. That might help give you some further understanding of its meaning to you.

You also mentioned a prophetic color. I'd like to know the meanings of colors.

Tom, Do you know the prophetic meanings of colors? Or, anyone else here know them?

Ann

Carol Marler

Posted: 03/21/2008 at 7:31am | IP Logged  

Steven,  you said:

I look at 311, it boils down to 5. (3+1+1) or 3+11=14=5 or 31+1=32=5

Numbers within Numbers.  Same here. Gets more interesting every day.

Ann, you said: 49 is in the Hebrew, that of Laban. I've been getting the word/name "Laban" for years. I was thinking of it as meaning Jacob's father-in-law and how mean he was to Jacob, making him work 14 years for his daughter Rachel and at first tricking him with Leah.Glory to God.

Such an amazing story in the Bible.

Tom, bless you for starting this thread.

Glory to God.

Carol

View Carol Marler's Profile Search for other posts by Carol Marler Visit Carol Marler's Homepage
Ann Doupont

Posted: 03/21/2008 at 9:00am | IP Logged  

Thanks Carol,

Actually, what I'd done is to see what Sonia had posted. The number 49 has actually another meaning, but then she referred the word meaning "Laban." I hadn't seen that before.

Yes, an amazing story in the Bible. Wonder how it relates to our nation and the revival we've been desiring, whether we've had "Laban" tricking us into working harder to get what we desire, giving us what he wanted us to have instead of what we wanted.

Let's see: Fourteen years ago would be 1994. I think that Bill Clinton was President then. Those years for me were years of horror and nightmare (when he was President). It was probably about that time that Bill suggested to Hillary that she becomes the President.

Ann

Anita Lea

Posted: 03/21/2008 at 9:27am | IP Logged  

Ann, you can go to www.tehillah.org and  get meanings of numbers and even dreams.

Stand and see this great thing which the Lord will do before your eyes... 1Sam 12:16
View Anita Lea's Profile Search for other posts by Anita Lea
Ann Doupont

Posted: 03/21/2008 at 9:43am | IP Logged  

Thanks, Anita, but what I was looking for was the meanings of colors.

Ann

Beverly Miller

Posted: 03/21/2008 at 10:26am | IP Logged  

Hi Ann,

There is a book written by Kevin J Conner called Interpreting the Types and Symbols it has colors , numbers and so on ~all with biblical references ..It really helps with dream interpretation and visions.

Amber:  The Glory Of God

Black:    Sin, Death , Famine

Blue:     Heaven, Heavenly, Authority, From Above , Holy Spirit

Green:   Symbol of Prosperity , Growth and Life

Red:       War, Bloodshed , Death

Purple:   Symbol Of  Royalty , Wealth , Prosperity

Scarlet:   Blood Atonement , Sacrifice

White:     Purity , Light , Righteousness, Holiness of God , Christ, The Angels , or Saints

Blessings,

Beverly Miller

Edited by Beverly Miller on 03/21/2008 at 10:27am
View Beverly Miller's Profile Search for other posts by Beverly Miller Visit Beverly Miller's Homepage
Ann Doupont

Posted: 03/21/2008 at 12:02pm | IP Logged  

Thanks, Beverly.

I'm hoping that there is something online that also shows colors, as in a list of more of them. But, these help too.

Ann

Tom Donnan

Posted: 03/21/2008 at 3:36pm | IP Logged  

Hello Steve

I think you and I are kindered spirits so to speak. The way you approached trying to get a answer to the number is steps I have taken. I will spend a lot of time thinking when I am conviced God has something for me in a number. Thanks for adding to the thread...tomd

Steven Bliss

Posted: 03/21/2008 at 3:59pm | IP Logged  

Yes, hello Tom. I can pretty much relate to most things you've written.  I see God doing many twists and word plays to see if we would seek Him out.

As I wrote in my original portion, I am open to see what others may relate to the 311.

I'm glad he's trying to awaken me, as I've felt very withdrawn and dry in the past couple of months.  I want to feel I can enjoy him and share his ways again with others.

Edited by Steven Bliss on 03/21/2008 at 5:19pm
View Steven Bliss's Profile Search for other posts by Steven Bliss Visit Steven Bliss's Homepage
richard gilman

Posted: 03/21/2008 at 4:32pm | IP Logged  

Steve you probaly dont remember me but i used to come in a chat u hosted 2 years ago.. Im glad to see you are still desiring to mentor and pour in peoples lifes..

Pamela Helmick

Posted: 03/21/2008 at 5:35pm | IP Logged  

I looked up 1111 and a bunch of ocult information came up.  I just would rather stand on the Word.

View Pamela Helmick's Profile Search for other posts by Pamela Helmick
Jess Cousineau

Posted: 03/21/2008 at 8:43pm | IP Logged  

Ann, this is what Akiane says the colors mean, I usually go by this:

red - love
blue - the mind
yellow - energy
green - peace
orange - listening
purple - visions
white - truth
pink - trust
brown - rest
grey - old age
gold - providence

Edited by Jess Cousineau on 03/21/2008 at 8:45pm
View Jess Cousineau's Profile Search for other posts by Jess Cousineau
Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 03/21/2008 at 8:57pm | IP Logged  

Hello Tom and everyone on this thread. It is time to take a good look at where this thread is going and consider its real prophetic value. I am tempted to ask in order to shock our thinking back to reality of the Holy Spirit if anyone reads tea leave or palms or the cards. Seeking to try to understand God and know what he is saying by spending much time and effort into checking out number patterns and other interesting areas of mystic understanding to receive revelation is not the way we should be going. I know it is a lot of fun but treks that eventually take us into psychic phenomenon are all very interesting and intriguing to our minds.

The Holy Spirit can indwell us and fill our lives. The Spirit of Christ can abide within us and speak directly to our minds through our spirits. Looking for dark sayings and psychic interpretations is not the way to know God. He is not hiding from His children. Yes, He is not readily available to intimately relate to unbelievers who must depend on chasing hidden or dark sayings and numerical patterns to try to know God.

I am not saying numbers or any other natural things cannot reveal anything of God. On the contrary all things in creation and design reveal something of God who created them. All things are consistent and do align with the universal laws of God. I am saying that searching numbers or crystal balls (which are not mentioned here) is not the way to know God nor the way to know His will for us in the circumstances of life. I threw the crystal ball thing in there to signify the comparison with chasing numbers and other natural things.

Again God is not hidden and is not teasing us with dark or veiled hints to teach or lead us. He has given us His Word and His Spirit to teach us and guide us. Rather than looking in dark corners for glimpses of truth we need to seek to know Him intimately and HEAR HIS VOICE CLEARLY. Also, again I am not saying that numbers like words are meaningless but that we do not want to lead people into chasing numbers and other things trying to know God and His plans for them through that.

We do not want to mislead people into this intriguing and very interesting psychic science that will lead eventually to a place of following the wrong spirits.

I will be closing this thread soon. I will leave it open only a short time in case someone feels they need to say something. If anyone wishes to discuss this with me, please send me an email at basileia@earthlink.com .

Keep on pursuing love.
It never fails.

Ron McGatlin
Coordinator OpenHeaven.com

archive.openheaven.com
basileia@earthlink.net

Edited by Ron McGatlin on 03/22/2008 at 6:59am
View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version