VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: WAKE UP MISSOURI Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Brenda Robinson

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 03/22/2008 at 7:45am | IP Logged Quote Brenda Robinson

Wake Up Missourians!

We need to pray and stand watch and ask the Lord if it is time to prepare for the Big One in Missouri. 

Last month the Lord got me up at 2:30 in the morning and gave me:

Joel 2:   Blow the trumpet in Zion; sound the alarm on my holy hill.  Let all who live in the land tremble, for the day of the Lord is coming.  It is close at hand --

Many believe that Sonic Booms may mean the ground is moving and an earthquake is coming.

Mystery Boom Shakes Missouri

3-13-2008  "The sound interacted with the ground and we could see it each time it reached a station [seismograph]. The speed of sound moving through the ground is much higher."
--Southeast Missourian

http://www.semissourian.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080 310/NEWS01/541067295/-1/news01

3-17-2008  With the coming full moon, we are anticipating a moderate to large earthquake in the Western US soon.

[There was a full moon last night, March 21, 2008.]

http://quake.wr.usgs.gov/recenteqs/

Other articles about earthquakes and sonic booms:

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread187418/pg1

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index862.htm

In a book written by William Atkinson ("The Next New Madrid Earthquake") states on page 59:

One of the more intriguing precursors to earthquakes is the emanation of radon gas from within the ground.  Radon, a colorless, odorless, radioactive gas, is trapped within all rocks, and where rocks are fractured, as they are prior to earthquakes, the gas is released in greater quantities than usual.  It is theorized that these excessive quantities of radon can work their way toward the surface, where they can be detected by sensitive strips of film buried a few feet underground.   [He goes on to say that this is not a foolproof method.]

[There are reports of gas leaks from the ground from an undetermined location that appear to be moving.]

Page 62:

…folklore has held that comets are harbingers of disaster.  When comets are seen in the sky, it has been suggested, the world suffers all sorts of calamities … Much of the folklore surrounding the 1811-1812 earthquakes revolves around the comet seen rocketing through the sky during the months preceding the shocks.

[Holmes Comet – October 2007 thru ??]

Pages 63- 64:

The moon has also been suggested as a triggering mechanism for earthquakes.  Studies have attempted since the nineteenth century to correlate the moon’s position with seismic activity.  Some scientists have suggested that tremors are more common during full moons and new moons than at other times of the month.

ALSO:

Hayward Fault Overdue For Big Quake [California]

3-20-2008 "A 6.8 magnitude earthquake on the Hayward fault is increasingly likely, geological experts said on Thursday."
--NBC11.com

Brenda Robinson

Posted: 03/22/2008 at 7:46am | IP Logged Quote Brenda Robinson

I failed to add that there was a full moon last night (March 21, 2008).

richard gilman

Posted: 03/22/2008 at 7:53am | IP Logged Quote richard gilman

Brenda Robinson wrote:
I failed to add that there was a full moon last night (March 21, 2008).

Wow a full moon and christians are celebrating YHWHS sons ressurection with paganistic ways clothing on. Ishtar must be smiling.. Well LORD sunday morning let a ressurection come and let ishtar shreik with horror as the church gets ressurected into a new level of holiness..

Brenda Robinson

Posted: 03/22/2008 at 8:14am | IP Logged Quote Brenda Robinson

Great insight Richard.  I understand (I did not hear this directly) from a friend that Bob Jones prophesied at a Morningstar Conference that there has been a great revival in Canada and there was a great revival in Florida - the next will be in the central part of the United States!

Missouri is being hit with unbelievable flooding.  Yahoo.com had 89 pictures on their web site last night of what is going on.  It is hitting the state in mass.  There are articles out there where people are concerned levees will hold.  The worst is not yet over. 

The Lord is going to move in a mighty way in Missouri.  Let the Harvest begin in Missouri.  I work directly across the street from the state capital in Missouri.  Before I fell and broke my ankle last year (and was in a wheel chair several times throughout the year) I would go to the front door of the Capital building, get on my knees on the top steps, and pray for our nation and for Missouri.

Let His Kingdom come in Missouri and let it begin in MEEEE!

Jack Glasson

Posted: 03/22/2008 at 4:06pm | IP Logged Quote Jack Glasson

Interesting about the full moon.  The first Passover when Moses led the people out of Israel occured on a full moon and every Passover since is during a full moon.  At the crucifixion the ground shook and graves were opened.  (Matthew27:51-52)  Sounds like a full moon earthquake to me.

Edited by Jack Glasson on 03/22/2008 at 4:12pm
View Jack Glasson's Profile Search for other posts by Jack Glasson
Jack Glasson

Posted: 04/18/2008 at 1:36pm | IP Logged Quote Jack Glasson

Here we are nearly a month later and guess what?  A 5.7 earthquake centered about 150 miles east of St. Louis.  It was felt here where I live, 150 miles west of St Louis, and coincidence, a full moon on the 20th, and also the beginning of Passover.  I don't know why Easter was a month ago but the Jewish Passover is now, 19th thru 27th.

Edited by Jack Glasson on 04/18/2008 at 1:39pm
View Jack Glasson's Profile Search for other posts by Jack Glasson
Anita Lea

Posted: 04/18/2008 at 2:02pm | IP Logged Quote Anita Lea

Hey Brother Jack, I couldn't understand why Easter was so early either.  Even the dogwood know when passover is!!!!! 

Stand and see this great thing which the Lord will do before your eyes... 1Sam 12:16
View Anita Lea's Profile Search for other posts by Anita Lea
Colleen Danchak

Posted: 04/18/2008 at 2:29pm | IP Logged Quote Colleen Danchak

Thanks for posting this Brenda:

Interesting about the flooding and possible earthquake there soon.  Today, in the province next to me - Saskatchewan here in Canada, there was an explosion (gas leak?) that set several buildings on fire. See also the following for the same area:

Spring flooding is causing problems north of Prince Albert, Sask.

In the rural municipality of Paddockwood, north of the city, roads have been washed out in many places, while high runoff levels have washed out 42 culverts in the area.

Dozens of culverts have been washed out in the rural municipality of Paddockwood.Dozens of culverts have been washed out in the rural municipality of Paddockwood.
(CBC)

The RM has declared a state of emergency, and highways officials are busy evaluating the situation

In my province Alberta, there was an explosion at a trucking company this AM too. Both towns I have mentioned are EAST of a major city.  Many have been praying for major revival to hit many cities here in Canada on the Chat Room for the Florida meetings. I am not surprised about the earthquake in Illinois this AM either. The EAST.  The East Gate of Jerusalem is where our King will enter through.  Missouri is in almost direct line of my old city Winnipeg that is ripe for revival too. Wow, let the glory fall and never leave. Not revival but the Kingdom of God is at hand.  Blessings.

Love in Yeshua, Colleen

Edited by Colleen Danchak on 04/18/2008 at 2:31pm
View Colleen Danchak's Profile Search for other posts by Colleen Danchak
Brenda Robinson

Posted: 04/18/2008 at 4:30pm | IP Logged Quote Brenda Robinson

Thanks.Colleen.  Apparently there was a 5.2 and then several aftershocks - one was at around 10 this morning and a little over 4.something.  The building where I work (8 stories) rocked a little and people got out of their seats and moved away from the windows.

I had two opportunities to talk to people today about the fact that He is coming soon and they need to give their life to Jesus now.  People DO NOT want to hear the truth - they are caught up in their lifestyles and future dreams. The word is beginning to get out - Praise God. 

One of my co-workers said it sounded like low level airplanes (sonic booms?).

Edited by Brenda Robinson on 04/18/2008 at 4:33pm

Anita Lea

Posted: 04/18/2008 at 4:43pm | IP Logged Quote Anita Lea

Brenda, I did the same today. (witnessing)  They all seem to change the subject.  There are alot of lost people out there.  Keep witnessing sister!  It may be in the midnight hour that they are convicted! 

Stand and see this great thing which the Lord will do before your eyes... 1Sam 12:16
View Anita Lea's Profile Search for other posts by Anita Lea
Brenda Robinson

Posted: 04/18/2008 at 5:27pm | IP Logged Quote Brenda Robinson

Wow Jack - I never thought about that.  Right at the start of Passover.  Whew - that blows me away.

Jean Brier

Posted: 04/19/2008 at 6:01pm | IP Logged Quote Jean Brier

We are on God's time.  The Scripture is plain:

He appointed the moon for seasons; The sun know its going down.

Psalm 104:19

Man's calendar we go by, but in this season, we are in God's times if we notice it, and God's time everything is in perfect position and place, as the days are unfolding the time is nigh for His soon return. ; ; ; ;

MiriDeb

View Jean Brier's Profile Search for other posts by Jean Brier

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version