Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Keep Fighting!! Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Rass Ceich

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 04/03/2008 at 10:20am | IP Logged Quote Rass Ceich

My people who get ‘wounded’ go running for cover. They waste time being ‘nursed’ to health. The war does not stop; keep fighting.

susanvercelli

Posted: 04/03/2008 at 10:52am | IP Logged Quote susanvercelli

Well Rass, I know about battle, I know what it feels to be wounded, I know what it is to be broken and bleeding and in need for cover, I know what it is to fight so hard till ya just to weak to fight, makes me think that there is victory in surrender? I know what it is to try to hold the line even wounded as long as ya can, and ya look for relief, ROR is a good thing! In war ya sometimes gotta do what ya can do just to survive find cover cause ya just cant stand ant longer, ya just falling down under the wieght of it, is this wrong? I kinda think that when ya give and do all ya know, ya tried ya best, sometimes ya gotta accept your weakness and surrender to a higher power and to God be all the Glory! I"m battle weary and taking cover theese days, God have mercy! More slow to go into battle, pick my battles, would rather try everything else than fight, but Im sure if I hafta I still would, just not as quick to go to war, and still gotta learn how to fight right, the weapons are not carnal...love is a secret weapon but tis gotta be learned this battle is me! To deny self to lay down me and take up him this is a battle and a fight sometimes...

Rass Ceich

Posted: 04/03/2008 at 7:38pm | IP Logged Quote Rass Ceich

I know the feeling too. 2007 was the hardest year of my entire life. Everytime I wanted to give up the Lord said, "It's okay to be weary, just do not faint." We gotta keep fighting and sometimes fighting is simply continuing on in committed prayer.

Ahuva Malka

Posted: 04/03/2008 at 10:29pm | IP Logged Quote Ahuva Malka

Rass and Susan, I hear you, 2007 to present has been one battle after another for me, soemtimes all you can do is pray.

I learned a little bit of information regarding 2 wars america was involved in: vietnam and the civil war.

In the civil war, I read that the number one cause of casualties on both sides was becsue of bacteria from infected wounds that were not attented to in a timely manner and it spread through the military hospitals..

in vietnam, many of the traps set by the vietcong were designed not to kill, but to maime and injure. So if you have a 5 man team  and just one gets injured, it takes down the whole team because then at least two of the soliders have to carry, tend to and guard the wounded  solider, while the remaining two have to do double duty, they have to guard the two who are guarding the wounded man, plus look out for the enemy and fight them. it decreses their fighting power tremndously.

But my question is regarding the admonishment to keep fighting is what is to be done when one is injured?  To keep fighting, does that mean you ignore the hole that has just been blown through your arm? (spiritually speaking) or the hand grenade that has exploded right by you and has thrown you 50 feet breaking your leg? (spiritualy speaking). 

Does the "wasting time" mean some belivers are wallowing in self pity and wanting to people to feel sorry for them day and night and not taking every measure to recover so they can return to battle? I ask this because we have all been injured in battle , some have died and some have almost died. What is the correct way to deal with injuries?

View Ahuva Malka's Profile Search for other posts by Ahuva Malka
Monika Schmid

Posted: 04/04/2008 at 8:03am | IP Logged Quote Monika Schmid

Ahuva wrote: >>What is the correct way to deal with injuries?<<

I nail it at the cross at first! (I forgive genealy) Sometimes 10fold!! And I speak with Daddy! Sometimes many days! Then, when the last time these injuries are nailed at the cross (I forgive in particular) I ask Jesus to lay HIS hand on my heart, and HE heals!

At first, I could not imagine that I could be so hurt. One day I heard in my spirit: the devil has not the LAST WORD! Look at Rom 8, 28-39! Especialy verses 38 and 39! (I tried 88x to quit the battle/fight!  )

Later I discovered Hebr 5,7-10 and 4,15-16 which was also a big help to overcome hurt and injuries.

The Lord gave us a ministry of conciliation, 2. Cor 5,18-21. Sometimes we need also reconciliation with our GOD! We need to forgive HIM, that HE allowed that we would be hurt or injured. It's almost even later that we see the benefits of the ongoing battle.

Our injuries from the holy battle are distinctions/decorations in the eternity!

Let us rejoyce the fight for the Kingdom of LOVE 

Monika

Psalm 84,6-7
View Monika Schmid's Profile Search for other posts by Monika Schmid Visit Monika Schmid's Homepage
Rass Ceich

Posted: 04/04/2008 at 7:56pm | IP Logged Quote Rass Ceich

Ahuva,

I believe you hit the nail on the head. When the Lord gave me that word I sensed He was speaking to those wallowing in self pity. I believe that's why He gave it to me with quotation marks around  the word "wounded" and the word "nursed".

There are many Christians that are just plain using excuses as to why they are not carry the vision God has given them. They feel someone at church looks at them the wrong way so they decide to never go back to church again. Others receive a false word so the vow to shun the prophetic all together. (Don't get me wrong. Receiving a false word can be devestating but we need to be careful not to throw the baby out with the bath water)

My husband and I have gone through some pretty devastating things at the hand of other believers and church leaders including gossip and slander to mention a few things. But as children of God we have to keep fighting and pushing forward we can't use those things as excuses to not carryout the things the Lord has called us to. 

I guess it's up to each of us to pray and discern how much "nursing" is required for each wound. As sister Monika said some of it just needs to be nailed to the cross and then we should move on immediately. The feeling I got from this word was that some us are over reacting to some jabs we've received and His heart is for us to heal and keep fighting.

Ahuva Malka

Posted: 04/04/2008 at 11:20pm | IP Logged Quote Ahuva Malka

Thanks Rass, I thought that is what you meant, Just wanted to be sure. I know what you mean about some people still moaning about an offence that happend to them back in 1982.

I have gone through some devastating blows  and  How Yahweh gave it to me is an example in boxing. He told me when you get knocked down you have 10 seconds,  if you have to lay there for a couple of seconds, do it, but be on your knees by the count of seven and back on your feet by 10. I cannot tell you how many times I have felt like I wanted to lay there for the whole 10, but somehow Yah always gets me back on my feet by 10. 

As you shared, get healed and keep fighting. In I Samuel 30 David and his men lost everything  (wives, children, etc)to an attack from the Amalekites on their camp. The bible says they cried until they could not cry anymore, then they wanted to turn on David, but after the tears, David sought Yahweh, He gave David a strategy, and they recoverd everything.

Edited by Ahuva Malka on 04/05/2008 at 7:55am
Rass Ceich

Posted: 04/06/2008 at 6:50pm | IP Logged Quote Rass Ceich

Praise Jesus!

Ahuva, I had the most interesting dream/vision the other night. I'm not sure if it was because I was on OH right before I went to bed or not. But i  remember introducing my husband to you in the dream. I've obviously never met you before but in the dream you were petite and had dark hair. It was so funny I woke up thinking, "What!?" lol

susanvercelli

Posted: 04/06/2008 at 8:42pm | IP Logged Quote susanvercelli

Hey All! Ya know today I thought of a post Miss Swaryna posted a long time ago (I:ll try to find it) but it wuz about eagles who were wounded in battle, and medics had to come to heal them, they were lying wounded and couldnt get up till the medics came with balm and medecine? Just thought about this as I read this post, gonna try to find her post cuz I think it really wuz prophecy and goes with what we are talkin about...

Cindy Glinski

Posted: 04/06/2008 at 10:48pm | IP Logged Quote Cindy Glinski

Even in a time of war, there is usually a medic
available. I say run, run into the arms of Jesus
and find healing for your wounded hearts. Run to
Jesus, not away from the circumstance that was sent
to refine you. We need to pray for the grace to see
the circumstance from the viewpoint of the Father.
We are seated in heavenly places with Christ. When
we see the battle from that stance we need not run
but can enter His rest, even in the midst of battle.

View Cindy Glinski's Profile Search for other posts by Cindy Glinski
Ahuva Malka

Posted: 04/07/2008 at 12:43am | IP Logged Quote Ahuva Malka

Rass that is interesting, I have dark hair and it has been prophsied i would be petite, but not there yet lol
Rass Ceich

Posted: 04/07/2008 at 12:37pm | IP Logged Quote Rass Ceich

God really does have a funny way of confirming things doesn't He?

susanvercelli

Posted: 04/08/2008 at 10:22am | IP Logged Quote susanvercelli

Hey Guy"s! I found that post that for some reason wuz posted awhile back and immediately came to mind as I read this post, not completly sur why but I"m gonna go with it, and would love to hear reply from ya all on what ya recieve, one thing I"m getting is sometimes ya feel so wounded ya think its fatal but its not, emotionally and psychologically, ya sometimes think will I ever recover? and then God sends an eagle to minister to ya, give ya medecine, get ya mind right Lol! And the other thought I had wuz even when ya do faint He comes and lifts ya, takes hold of ya, breathes new life into ya, kinda like even if ya faint He will still have his way, maybe give ya some smelling salt? Okay let me pull up this thread, that by the way when this wuz posted I wuz in a totally diffrent place then Im in today, so I think Im getting a lil more vision and clarity on what God wuz speaking at the time?

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: VISION:White Eagles: The Medics in Ancient Warfield Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
swarna jha

Posted: 04/30/2006 at 12:20am | IP Logged Report Post Quote swarna jha

VISION:

WHITE EAGLES: THE MEDICS IN ANCIENT WARFIELD

28 April 06 I saw a vision about WHITE EAGLES.

( Many years ago I used to see only a single White Eagle. Recently, I have seen flashes of visions where many White Eagles are sitting before the Holy Spirit, as if in school, but there is no school furniture. In another vision, I saw them receive a large Plan that was displayed in the sky, they were learning about that, then yet in another vision ,  I saw their special ministry, and in another,  <!--[if !supportEmptyParas]-->I saw also their commissioning, but here I feel impressed to tell you about this vision first. These days I see a vast number of White Eagles. )

<!--[endif]-->

<!--[if !supportEmptyParas]-->Vision: White Eagles: The Medics in Ancient Warfield. <!--[endif]-->

<!--[if !supportEmptyParas]-->These White Eagles were in a Heavenly Place. In the Presence of the Holy Spirit, dark rain clouds descended on the White Eagles, and as the cloud lifted I saw that the rain water was collected in transparent , crystal clear containers, which were carried on the backs of these Eagles. <!--[endif]-->

The White Eagles flew off to a War Field, Which was in a high place, where a battle had long ended. In this phase of the war, the evil forces had been annihilated.

Strangely, the Victors, Soldiers in thick home-spun,  <!--[if !supportEmptyParas]-->( natural fabric ) uniforms were all sprawled in the war field. Not one was walking or moving about, as survivors normally do. They all lay wounded. Some even looked as if they were dead. <!--[endif]-->

The White Eagles quickly flew to these Soldiers and gave them the water from
their  crystal clear containers,  to drink. The White Eagles had packets of balm, hidden under their wings, which they applied to the wounded Soldiers. Some Soldiers did not even need the balm, but the Eagles applied it to them any way, as they knew that these soldiers would not rise up, unless they were assured that some medication had been given to them. (  Were they spiritual hypochondriacs?)

<!--[if !supportEmptyParas]-->Whilst the White Eagles were tending to the Soldiers, and not unknown to them, another activity was taking place on the lower portion of this high place. <!--[endif]-->

T.V. Stars-like personalities appeared in the war field. Their uniforms were of man-made fibre, and looked freshly tailored. They scouted the war field and wheresoever there was blood, from the enemy or on the wounded soldiers, they took and smeared it ever so carefully on their sleeves, or in any place on their jacket, so long as it did not disturb their ‘look’. Then they lay down on newspapers they had spread on the ground, so as not to soil their smart shining looking uniforms.
They knew the T.V. Cameras/media were coming, so they wanted to look good before the cameras.

The media went ga-ga over them and reported their victory in glowing terms to the cities that lay below. The live telecast set off a time of partying in the city, carnival like floats carrying orgies of wickedness, went about streets. The people were totally uninhibited and unrestrained in their celebrations.

<!--[if !supportEmptyParas]-->The streets were lined with people receiving back their heroes, ‘from the war’.
 <!--[endif]-->

NOW BACK TO WHERE THE WHITE EAGLES WERE:

<!--[if !supportEmptyParas]-->It appeared that this war had taken place a long time ago. These Soldiers were neither seriously hurt nor dead. They had been so stunned by the furious intensity of the war, the dreadful and impact-full sounds it had made, that they all fainted. The soldiers actually believed that they were fatally wounded or dead, therefore though this phase of the war was over years ago, they lay motionless in the war field. <!--[endif]-->

The White Eagles knew that the Soldiers were neither fatally wounded nor were they dead.

Nonetheless,  the White Eagles understanding the frailties of the Soldiers, attended to them with great gentleness and understanding. Some who were absolutely uninjured but yet lay on the ground as if they were, to them too, the White Eagles applied the balm from the packets,  <!--[if !supportEmptyParas]-->they had carried under their wings. These Soldiers just wanted a little fuss and just a little pampering. They would only get up if some divine medical help was given to them. <!--[endif]-->

Now refreshed and renewed these mighty men of war rose to their feet, the tallest among them had his arm in a sling, whilst the others really had only minor cuts and grazes. They walked towards where the T.V. Crews had stood.  The last T.V. Crew that was there represented the oldest T.V. Channel, and it’s crew was in the last phase of packing up to leave. The crew-member-in-charge, seemed amazed to see  <!--[if !supportEmptyParas]-->these Soldiers, who were wearing their natural-spun uniforms. He spoke to the tallest Soldier, who was a General and said to him” but soldiers named x y z were here just a while ago claiming the victory for this war. ‘ <!--[endif]-->

The crew-member-in-charge rattled off a few names of the soldiers. The General took a paper from his pocket and could not find the names mentioned on the list. So this crew member, described the shiny new uniforms of the soldiers. The General smiled.

<!--[if !supportEmptyParas]-->“ Oh’, them! They are the victory claimers/stealers.’ <!--[endif]-->

It appeared that the ‘actor soldiers’ were of a tribe that thrived on stealing/claiming victory that others had hard fought for. They could be found in the war-field, the football field, wheresoever there were people to impress.  These actors would dress like the real victors and claim that they were<!--[if !supportEmptyParas]--> the real victors. <!--[endif]-->

It appeared from what the General said, the people in the cities knew<!--[if !supportEmptyParas]--> that the claims of the actors were false, but they did’nt mind it as it only gave them another excuse to party and celebrate. These liked to live in a perpetual state of celebration. That’s all they wanted, a constant party, a carnival. <!--[endif]-->

The General in the meanwhile, called all the other generals------This had been a ‘world’ proportion war. They too brought forth their lists from their pockets but almost all the names mentioned by the crew-member-in-charge ,  were unknown to them, except a few. The General informed the crew-member-in-charge that the few names they did recognize, were not among them, they were ‘Deserters’ and their list would be displayed in the Town below. ( This  town was to the south of this carnival city)

The crew-member-in-charge was horrified to learn of the deception and offered to allow them air -time on his channel so that the General’s people would be told of their victory in war. The General declined the offer. A large group of people came up from his west side and the General said, “Our people  <!--[if !supportEmptyParas]-->are here and they do not need T.V. Programs to confirm our victories”.

The White Eagles had long left.

These risen Soldiers, spread all over the world, were healed by the medical help sent by God to them, through the White Eagles.

At the end the soldiers looked hail and hearty.

Romans 11:29

FOR THE GIFTS AND THE CALLING OF GOD ARE IRREVOCABLE.

This is what I believe the Lord is Saying through this vision. There are children of God, ministries, leaders, who ten / twenty years ago, gave up, fainted. They thought they were too injured, or just plain dead.

God is Sending them Divine Medication to revive them as there are yet wars to war, and to remind them of their past victory.  That war that they successfully fought, was only one phase of the war. These who gave up 10/ 20 years ago, thinking that their ministry/work in the Lord had ended, because they lost their guts, are being called to rise. They were never losers. They just fainted. But Christ our Saviour reminds us that the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable.

Bombay-India

One more thought I wanna share is...for me sometimes when I think I"m so strong, I find out I"m weak, but in my weakness He is strong, and to God be all the Glory, sometimes as we find out how frail we can be, we develope more compassion for others weakness? Jesus Christ wuz beaten and bruised till death...He didnt fight it...he surrendered...then He wuz resurrected! Amen! Luv ya all, thanks for letting me share and hope to hear more from the body to add more revy to what God is teaching us!

Jean Brier

Posted: 04/08/2008 at 2:46pm | IP Logged Quote Jean Brier

Rass

The battles are very fierce, but we are overcomers in Jesus.  The body of Christ must stay strong, no mattter what happens, like to me this week the enemy almost taking my very life in landing in the hospital.  Saints with a call need to be on guard at this time, as the enemy knows his time is short, but the Kingdom of God will 

PREVAIL..............

His warrior, to the end..................fully surrendered to Jesus.......

MiriDeb

View Jean Brier's Profile Search for other posts by Jean Brier
Rass Ceich

Posted: 04/09/2008 at 11:00am | IP Logged Quote Rass Ceich

Amen Jean!

The bottom line is Keep Fighting. Whatever the Lord has givin you to do keep doing it no matter what the situation looks like. God is big enough to tell us when to stop or change directions.

I'm reminded of a vision the Lord gave me a several months ago. There were many people on the battle field; men and women. Some had half of their armor on some were facing in the opposite direction of the enemy. It was disgraceful. I said, "Lord what is this?" He said, "This is my army, my church." YIKES! 

I was amazed! Half of us were oblivious of the warfare taking place!!! The ones who had a clue weren't doing much better either. Helmets hanging by a strap from our necks, some where just figuring out to put their armor on. They were getting dressed in the middle of the fields and not very quickly I might add. I can only remember a smal fraction of this group actually dressed/geared up and facing the enemy prepared to fight! 

I'm hoping that picture has changed drastically since the Lord showed it to me. We better keep fighting especially those of us that are aware there's a war going on. Trust me I'm preachign to myself as well. The last few days have been rough but I am pressed but not crushed, Praise Jesus!

Jean Brier

Posted: 04/09/2008 at 11:42am | IP Logged Quote Jean Brier

Rass,

One more comment, the time is urgent as the body of Christ needs the

Full Armor of God applied.  We are in serious times.  My life almost taken this past weekend, but by the grace of God only  I am here, as God has yet His work to do thru me.  I have had setbacks, but  NO MORE>>>>>

His Kingdom come, His will be done.....

Saints get it together, the time is at hand, the battle is waging, and we are victorious in Jesus...

We must take back the land..... that is belonging to us.... even if we like myself are on one limb at the moment....   

Fight the good fight of faith..

His warrior wounded but going yet forward,

MiriDeb

Pamela Helmick

Posted: 04/09/2008 at 12:21pm | IP Logged Quote Pamela Helmick

There is nothing wrong to run to Jesus for healing.  We can't fight the battle alone we need him to give us strength.

The Battle is not yours to fight

Dear Child of mine

The battle is not yours to fight but mine to fight. Just praise my name and watch me win the victory. Put your trust in me, just like King Jehoshaphat put his trust in me by sending out the worshipers so you too can put your trust in me by praising me. If you will do this my child, then I will send out my warring angels to fight the battle. They will go before you with the victory. You will only watch and see the battle but you won’t have to fight but rest in My love by lifting up your hands and praising me.

Love,

Your chief and commander,

Jesus

My Precious Child, I will Nurse You Back to Health!

My Precious Child

When you feel wounded and hurt by the attacks of the enemy, then come to My throne of grace. Come in and sit on My lap and drink from My Spirit of love. Lay your head upon My chest and I will nurse you back to health. For I love you and want you well. I want to hold you close to My Spirit and feed you My love and healing. So come and let Me nurse you with My love and healing that I have for you. Drink in My love and healing for receiving is drinking in the Spirit realm. Let Me nurse you back to health. I will hold you and feed your spirit, My love, My mercy, My grace and My healing. I will nurse you back to health if you will come to My throne of grace. I will comfort you the way that a  mother comforts her baby ; I will comfort you with My Spirit. Just drink in My love and mercy and healing that I have for you.   So come into My throne of grace and sit on My lap and drink from Me the bread of life. For My Spirit is full of love for you, and mercy, and I am more then enough to satisfy you. I have plenty of love to feed all My children, who need My love and mercy. My Spirit is full of love for you so just drink in My love that I have for you. Isaiah 66:13

As a mother comforts her child, so will I comfort you; and you will be comfort over Jerusalem.

On the last and greatest day of the feast, Jesus stood and said in a loud voice" If anyone is thirsty, let him come to me and drink. Whoever believes in me, as the Scripture has said, streams of living water will flow from within him."

Words from the Lord to Pam

View Pamela Helmick's Profile Search for other posts by Pamela Helmick
Rass Ceich

Posted: 04/09/2008 at 9:21pm | IP Logged Quote Rass Ceich

This word is NOT about us taking on responsibilities that are not ours. True the battle is the Lord's but there are occassions when He call us to fight. He is ultimately in control. Would you tell a new believer to sit on his/her bum and everything will simply work out? Absolutely not!

This word is about fulfilling what the Lord has given you to do, obedience. If He's called you a ministry then push to do all he has told you to do. Do not allow setbacks to keep you from being obedient. Do not allow negative words from others keep you from your ministry.

It concerns me that so many are missing the point. Probably why the Lord was so adamant when He gave it to me. For those who understand and receive, Praise the Lord!

What He has called you to do He will give you strength to complete. Do not let the enemies "wounds" keep you inactive.

Jean Brier

Posted: 04/10/2008 at 2:22pm | IP Logged Quote Jean Brier

Yes the battle is the Lord's and am in agreement .    I did not mean to sound harsh, but realize that we are all in different places in HIm, in our walk...

Please forgive me as I only wanted to write and say, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might.  He fights the battle, but also do know, we need to be alert where we are stationed at by the Master.

MiriDeb

His song/warrior

Ahuva Malka

Posted: 04/11/2008 at 3:18am | IP Logged Quote Ahuva Malka

If I may speak Rass,  To everyone  who has read this. The encouragement  about warfare and the battle not being ours but Yahweh's is true and we need to hear it and be reminded of it always as the battle gets rough and we need the healing touch of Yah to keep us in the fight but the simple truth that is getting lost is that what Yah had her addressing was the self-pity that causes people to stay in a wounded place by choice.   Things like brother or sister so and so hurt me back in 1982 and I am sitll "wounded" from it. They are not letting Yah heal them becasue they fear the risk of getting wounded again. This is not to minimalize anyones pain or injuries, warfare is real and the wounds are real, but if I am still whining about sister jones rolling her eyes at me in church 20 years ago, time to get a clue. 

The Warrior is a Child By Twila paris

Lately I've been winning battles left and right
But even winners can get wounded in the fight
People say that I'm amazing
Strong beyond my years
But they don't see inside of me
I'm hiding all the tears

They don't know that I go running home when I fall down
They don't know who picks me up when no one is around
I drop my sword and cry for just a while
'Cause deep inside this armor
The warrior is a child

Unafraid because His armor is the best
But even soldiers need a quiet place to rest
People say that I'm amazing
Never face retreat
But they don't see the enemies
That lay me at His feet

I drop my sword and and cry for just a while 
the warrior is a child

I drop my sword and look up for a smile 
Deep inside this armor
Deep inside this armor
The Warrior is a Child

hear the song here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Pzu-jWpcdw

Edited by Ahuva Malka on 04/11/2008 at 3:28am
Kriston Couchey

Posted: 04/11/2008 at 4:15am | IP Logged Quote Kriston Couchey

Good discussion here!

I think some of this has to do with learning to be "Battle Hardened". This means that you don't let things that cause you to look at self or tempt you to self doubt keep you from facing and doing the task at hand.

Faith is about perseverance, And perseverance is a requirement if you would be a soldier in the Kingdom. It sounds like many here are doing just that, learning perseverance (just like me).

Yes, There are wounds that just take you out. But wounded by taking things personally or having "self pity" is not a wound that should make you run and hide unless you are focused on your own needs.

When you are focused on the Lord, and the task, and serving others you can't let someone calling you names or accusing you be a reason for running for cover. You WILL be called names and accused more as you go on. time to get battle hardened and ready now.

Jer 12:5 If you have run with the footmen, and they have wearied you, then how can you contend with horses? and if in the land of peace, wherein you trusted, they wearied you, then how will you do in the swelling of Jordan?

View Kriston Couchey's Profile Search for other posts by Kriston Couchey
Janine Nicole

Posted: 04/11/2008 at 7:00am | IP Logged Quote Janine Nicole

Good word Kriston! Very encouraging! I am facing a battle where I am called to love someone who has genuinely hurt me deeply in the past, and I just can't focus on any unmet needs in this relationship or nurse old wounds. Anything from the past needs to be used a tool to learn from and grow and not stay stuck in old patterns. This is not only for us, but many others that are currently in our lives.

View Janine Nicole's Profile Search for other posts by Janine Nicole
Rass Ceich

Posted: 04/11/2008 at 10:32am | IP Logged Quote Rass Ceich

Praise the Lord! Thank you ladies for adding/sharing/encouraging.

When the Lord gave me this word I immediately knew what He meant. However as I was posting it I really felt impressed to not add my translation/explanation with it. Now I see why. Abba wants us each to figure it out, discuss it, and apply it.

Lord give us the boldness/perseverance to recognize and push through the distractions.

Thanks for the song Ahuva!

Gayle Getz

Posted: 04/11/2008 at 1:59pm | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

Smiling here,,,Everyone, after yesterday and what it brought my way, this is a JOY to read!!! It truly is. As I was sitting before Abba Father last night HE answered my down-heartedness with, "If you have ran with this situation and you want to complain, then what, my dear, are you going to do when running with the horses-LIKE OUTRUN THE HORSES-further reminded me, "ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE WITH HIM, AND IF I WILL GET BACK UP ON MY FAITH, THEN ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE FOR ME TOO." YEP, I DID AND HE APPLIED HIS MERCY & GRACE-I AM BACK STANDING WITH HIM FACE TO FACE CLOTHED WITH THE LORSD JESUS CHRIST!!!  YOU ARE AWESOME MY GOD, MY LORD, MY KING, MY EVERYTHING!!!       Love you ALL-prayin' & singin'

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version