Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: The Author of Salvation by Mary Clark, Ask by Jim Grayson Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Pamela Helmick

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 04/04/2008 at 6:33pm | IP Logged Quote Pamela Helmick

MARY CLARK
Marianna, Florida

The Author of Salvation

April 4, 2008

I wrote the book, beloved.  I qualified you to be one of the chosen of the Almighty God.  Do not be perplexed about what comes your way; know that I am with you, upholding you throughout all of life’s circumstances.

I am the Author of your salvation.  I devised a carefully thought-out plan.  I carried it through.  You, beloved, must know that I had you in mind all of the time.  Yes, you were at the forefront of My mind and you still are.

I am the Author of this wonderfully thought-out plan.  I wrote every word of it.  I planned it carefully.  It reads well.  It reads easily.  It is for the simplest mind to understand and it is for the most intelligent to feed upon.  Know that I have made you worthy to be in this plan because I love you dearly.

My extraordinary plan includes every heart that will enter into a tender and sweet union with the Almighty.  Come one, come all, into this union of love that I offer.  Do not delay.  Come and taste the freshness and the wonder-filled goodness of the Lord your God.

I esteem you highly.  Esteem My plan highly.  Esteem it with all that is in you with a thankful heart.  Do not let the enemy get your focus off the wonder of My plan.  Stay focused on My generosity to you, to all of mankind.  Thank Me for it regularly.  Meditate on it.  Feed on the nutrition that lies therein.

I am a good God with a good plan.  I planned from the beginning to save My beloved, and I have carried My plan through.  I have left no stone unturned.  I have accomplished much.  I want you to know that it behooves you to fall in line with My plan, My glorious plan, keeping in mind that I am the Author, the Author of your salvation.  This is the plan that I had hidden in My heart for you before you were even born.  I planned all with you in mind, and I am carrying forth, according to My expertise, My entire plan.  So look forward to seeing the wonder of the hour expand and know, beloved, that the one Who wrote the book wrote it with you in mind.  There is nothing more wonderful than coming into sync with My plans, My plans that are too wondrous for words, too beautiful to fully comprehend, but simple enough to embrace for your own, for your very own, beloved, for your very own.

JIM GRAYSON
Lexington, Kentucky
A Freshening Wind

"Ask!"
April 4, 2008

"If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be given you."
John 15:7-  NIV
"Beloved, occasionally I find I must teach you the most basic wisdom of My Word, for many of you have sat, or are sitting, under teachers who, themselves, need to be taught, and have come to believe much that is either a heresy of My Word or is simply an 'honest' mistake.  I want you to walk in the power and humility in which My Son walked.  He told you that was true at the Last Supper when He said those who believed in Him would do the works He did, and even greater works, for He was going Home to be with Me.  When Jesus left your earth and ascended to Heaven, I intended for the power He carried to continue on the earth, which is the power of the Holy Spirit flowing through those who are wholly submitted to Me.  For a time, it did but then the enemy drew a veil across the eyes of My children, called 'denominations' and in doing so, fractured the unity I desired for you and your brothers and sisters in Jesus.  Paul rebuked those who said, 'I am of Apollos' or 'I am of Paul', for he said they were mere messengers doing their work and that it was I Who made things happen.  In spite of this, others came along later and made up names for what they believed, like 'Baptist', 'Methodist' and 'Pentecostal', doing away with that with which they were uncomfortable, including the Gifts of My Holy Spirit and My power to keep My children within My family, rather than seeing them come to Me then be lost again forever.  It hurts Me when I see how much of My Word is discarded by those who think they are wise when all along, I meant for My Word to set men free.

My Son Jesus told you if you lived in Me, and My Words in you, you could ask for what you wished and I would do it.  He told the disciples at the Last Supper four times that they should ask for what they wanted, and He would do it, so long as they believed.  My Word says you received not because you ask not, or you ask so as to consume it on your lust.  If your are truly submitted to Me and My Will for you, you are not going to ask for material things in which to glorify yourself but for those things which I have already placed in your heart of hearts to receive.  Many false teachers have turned this into the so-called 'prosperity doctrine' and it is an abomination to Me.  I see mere men trying to cheat My trusting children out of their money just to build up their own ministries, rather than to build up My Kingdom.  One does not need expensive cars to get around in the world.  One need not live in mansions if I Am preparing a place even better than that here for you.  How can you ask someone to give you money when you know you are not going to use it for My purposes?  You bring a reproach on My Gospel of Peace!  Repent, or I will remove you from your position and your life will have been a failure before Me.  Do not let the deceitfulness of riches destroy you.  Again, I say, repent!

Now, to you who are truly submitted to Me and My Will for you: do you know how much I truly love you?  Think of what I have done for you just since the first of this year?  Then think of the Unspeakable Gift I gave you through My Beloved Son Jesus on the Cross of Calvary.  Think on that, meditate on it and know it is My Will to bless you and make you happy, not with riches but with what you need, and enough to bless others, too.  Ask, My Beloved, and believe in your heart that I will do what you ask, so long as your heart does not condemn you in that for which you have asked.  Ask, so your joy may be full.  Ask, so you may bless others, too.  Ask, so My Kingdom is made to progress across the world.  The time is short and the fields are white unto harvest," says the Lord.

Again, I say, ask!"

View Pamela Helmick's Profile Search for other posts by Pamela Helmick

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version