Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Caution Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Helen Overholt

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 04/05/2008 at 2:52pm | IP Logged Quote Helen Overholt

The HOLY ONE released this WORD to me, July of 2007. There are many voices speaking forth that the FATHER is sending forth HIS judgements to America.......Our voices, our mouths are to be the vehicles that HE uses to bring forth Life into the lives that are lost, dying, back-slidden ect. Why would we want to use our mouths to enable the evil one to continue to bring forth his plan into our Nation? Should we not continue to lift our voices in harmony with HIS WILL, HIS WORD, HIS HEART? There are to many shouting, "Thus Saith The LORD" when HE is truly seeking those who would begin to lift up there hearts, their voices in secret and then declare openly into the atmosphere; HIS WILL, HIS WORD, HIS HEART. We must be extremely careful on what we perceive as being from the FATHER versus what is actually being perpetrated by the evil one. Discernment is on the agenda for this hour. Much deception is on the rise. Know HIM, know HIS Voice, Know HIS Heart....then, speak as HE instructs, amen?.......

There is much talk these days of warnings, judgments, the lifting of the Holy One's hand, removal of our Anointing, ect....

"How is it that those who say they are called by MY Name are having so many different words that are not of ME? As their is One GOD, One SON, One SPIRIT, would we not all agree? Division against itself would devastate the house, would it not? Then why is it so many are declaring what I am saying and yet so many are in disarray to what is Truth?.......
Hear the Heart of the FATHER; judgment has not yet come to this country. For when it does there shall be so loud a cry that not even the winds will be able to conceal it. These days are not of MY judgment, no these are the days when I am calling out to MY chosen ones to go forth and make manifest MY WORD with great Power, Dominion, Authority & MY Glory! They have been being prepared by MY WORD, MY SPIRIT, MY Heart. They know who they are and they shall be seen by many who are of the religious. Those who say they are mine, but not walking in MY Power. The earth is filling up with the sins of mankind. The earth is crying out for the sons & daughters of the MOST HIGH to stand in there place and command the evil one to loose his grip on the lost and dying. What you are seeing in the earth is a sign of the battle being fought within the spirit realm. Many of MY intercessors are battling daily for those who are about to be released to do great exploits in the spirit which shall be made manifest for all to witness. Do not continue to run to and fro to hear the latest word. Look to ME, listen to ME, hear MY heart and you will know what is of ME and what is not. Shall I not reveal to MY prophets what is about to happen within the earth? Shall I not make MY WORD come to pass in the lives of those who are standing in righteousness before ME? Yes and most certainly Yes I say! I will not come to destroy that which is promised to MY children. I have come to bring life to them and life more abundantly in every area of their beings. So I say to you, come to ME and I will reveal to you MY plans and MY heart. Many are shouting loudly from the rooftops. But if you will humble yourselves before ME, I will show you what it is that I am planning and doing. I am not mysterious as some would say, no I am waiting for those who are hungry to know ME and the Truth to seek ME. And when they seek ME they shall find ME".........

View Helen Overholt's Profile Search for other posts by Helen Overholt
Gayle Getz

Posted: 04/05/2008 at 3:19pm | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

GOT MY ATTENTION HERE LORD,,,(((DISCERNMENT)))-"ABOVE ALL ELSE GET WISDOM." COME TO KNOW YOU, AND THE ONE WHO SENT YOU-YES LORD!!! I LOOK TO YOU WITH A SPIRIT OF READINESS AND EXPECTANCY TO SEE YOUR MANIFESTED SONS APPEAR AND SET ALL CREATION FREE, INDEED I DO! GOT MY FACE SET LIKE FLINT AND I WILL BOW MY KNEE TO YOU ONLY, MY LORD AND MY GOD!!!  TY, SISTER, A MUCH NEEDED REMINDER, AT LEAST FOR THIS HEART THAT WANTS TO BE A PART OF HIS KINGDOM COME, HIS WILL BE DONE ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN. (((OPEN YOUR MOUTH WIDE AND I WILL FILL IT))) YES AND AMEN!!! "I WILL MAKE MY WORD IN YOUR MOUTH FIRE!"   GLORY TO GOD!!!     Love you ALL-prayin' & singin'  

Pamela Helmick

Posted: 04/05/2008 at 7:12pm | IP Logged Quote Pamela Helmick

Thanks so much for sharing the Word of God.  I get so sick of hearing those doom and gloom prophecies that America is going to fall.  If the doom and gloom prophets would read the story of Abraham, God promise not to destory the city if there were ten righteous and I know there are thousands of Christians in this Country.

View Pamela Helmick's Profile Search for other posts by Pamela Helmick
Helen Overholt

Posted: 04/06/2008 at 3:52am | IP Logged Quote Helen Overholt

{{{{{Gayle, Pamela}}}}}

Amen here! i understand that the HOLY ONE will have us to speak forth HIS Heart {Prophesy} as HE directs in encouragement, exhortation, correction, warning, ect....However, we who are being used to speak for the oracles of the HOLY ONE need to be extremely careful of declaring, "Thus Saith The LORD" when at times HE may now want us to be shouting from the roof tops for other to hear but to merely be in prayer before HIM receiving HIS Wisdom. And then as HE directs to speak forth HIS WORDS as HE releases them to us. There is no doubt that America has much sin. No need to continue giving the latest if she does not turn what will happen. We being of the Kingdom of Light should know this by now. However, we need to be allowing the HOLY ONE to use our mouths as HIS tools to destroy the works of the enemy round about us. Not continue to alway lift up before the masses of HIS People what the enemy is doing. We need only look into HIS WORD and we will see what is going on and why. Also as we stay before HIM, HE HIMSELF will release to us HIS Wisdom, HIS WORD on how to combat the darkness that is taking place. We are to be the Light of the world. A place filled with such darkness that only as they see the Light will they ever desire to know HIM. This country has much sin, however much grace abounds here for the sake of HIS WORD and for HIS People. Thank GOD that HE has not forsaken us, amen?...... Hallelujah! That HE is merciful even when we are not!

Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 04/06/2008 at 7:06pm | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

I like what the Lord spoke to Solomon and the people of Israel , repent ! Turn from your wicked ways , he warned them he sees what they are doing and to stop so he may come and abide with them however it was still a warning of what would come if they did not . So as Ezekiel 33 states the criteria of the watchman , I sense some are called to this ( Warning ) and to release these words is to not leave the blood on their hands . It is very evident there is a balance needed and to be holy for God is holy . This is not so much speaking death but an encouragement and warning to TURN from our wicked ways and receive all that we were created to walk in !  " Righteousness " I do not believe any of us here want to see any harm come to the children of God but for us all to walk in holiness and enter in to the New Jerusalem ! Throughout the entire bible the Lord lets his people through his prophets know when good and when bad is looming or coming and what to do , even Moses interceded to ask God not to completely destroy Israel because of the way they were acting !

Please Father God bring us together as one in you ! Save us ALL we pray in Jesus name ! We need you Father through your SON JESUS !

Cindy Glinski

Posted: 04/06/2008 at 10:20pm | IP Logged Quote Cindy Glinski

Helen,
The fire of God is His Love. His love will burn.
If what is in a heart is gold, and precious stone,
it will burn brighter. If it is wood, hay, and stubble
it will burn away. God is for people, and against sin,
in America or any other nation. God is not for a nation,
He is for people everywhere. We are in the last hour so
the people speaking about the end of America are not
against the people, but can simply see the inevitable.
Revelation describes a one world order. America will be
a part of the whole by that time.
I say let the Antichrist gather them up.
All we need to do then is be in the place of understanding what it looks like to love our enemy.
Win the heart of the enemy, and you get the whole
earth as your inheritance. However, that kind of
challenge is only for those who have been prepared.
I need not be concerned what the enemy is doing. If
I know the voice of the Father, and the bridegroom
they will tell me where to go and even what to say.
May we always remember we wrestle not against flesh and
blood but against principalities, and powers. The battle
is won or lost in the prayer room. Prayer is developing
a listening ear. God is however bringing down the idols
in this nation and every other nation as well. If our
life comes from Him and only Him we have nothing to fear
no matter what happens in America or anywhere else.
Be Blessed, Helen!
And thank you for your response to my post.

Love in Christ,

Cindy Glinski
View Cindy Glinski's Profile Search for other posts by Cindy Glinski
richard gilman

Posted: 04/07/2008 at 4:35am | IP Logged Quote richard gilman

Cindy truth spoken in what you write..

Our theological viewpoint of the return of CHRIST dictates what kind of prophecy we give. If the prophet is a believer in a pre tribulation rapture he prophesys from that understanding and that doctrinal seed leavens through any end time message he may give. So with those who believe that the return of CHRIST MESSIAH comes after the tribulation , the seed of fear is sown through their message of running to a secret community and eating beans or mre while watching the anti Christ rule and reign in terror. I am sorry but please show me how that theology is scriptual and how it glorifys YHWH.

Prophecy that is flowery in nature often comes from a theology that person is walking out, or if there is a harsh undertone to the message it probaly stems from a legalistic performance oriented walk. Or the vessels own personal frustrations. YHWH is trying to bring us all to the point of intimacy that we stop expressing our emotions and actually as much as possible express HIS in our human frailtys. Thats why i personally love to prophesy by my voice, as i love to convey the tenderness of Abba towards His precious bride he has prepared for Yesha.

One thing that has always concerned me about prophecy is that some will change their whole personality and start speaking in King James english, and some of the motions they do.

Jeff amen we need the corective messages, not coercive ones though. I believe that in any strong word we are to speak that there must be a hope given to those who will turn away. You brought out the need for balance in all we say or do..

One thing the LORD has been speaking to me about and may do a seperate post on it is that as this thread says we have to many running around with "my revelation" which sometimes is even contradictory to the written word. I wonder who gave them that revelation,,,WE NEED THE LOGOS, the written word, ti does not matter my opinon or anothers what matters is what has already been recorded..

Kathy Bippus

Posted: 04/07/2008 at 6:01am | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

The Pain of Love

By Ron McGatlin

And let us consider one another in order to stir up love and good works. (Heb 10:24)

The greatest joy in life involves experiencing the love of God. There is no greater peace and joy than redeemed man walking in the Holy Spirit experiencing the righteousness of the life of Jesus. Becoming one with God in the Spirit is the more abundant life on earth. The predominant characteristic of walking in the Spirit is the flow of the love of God in and through our lives. If we have all things and do not have God’s love, we will not be fulfilled and cannot experience the true joy and peace of life. This is true for individuals, families and nations. There always remains a certain expectation of judgment and fiery indignation for the nation that turns from honoring God.

Rom 14:17: for the kingdom of God is not eating and drinking, but righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit.

Heb 10:26-27: For if we sin willfully after we have received the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins, but a certain fearful expectation of judgment, and fiery indignation which will devour the adversaries.

It is a paradox that the love that brings the greatest peace and joy will also bring the greatest pain.

The greatest love brought the greatest pain at the cross of Jesus. The pure holy Son of God, the Lamb of God who loved all men and left heaven to come to redeem man and the world was misunderstood, mocked, and rejected by people He loved. The world that was made by Him treated him shamefully and did not receive Him. If Jesus had not loved He would not have experienced the pain of the cross.

Jesus saw the desperate need of the people of the world. Today He still sees and is pained by the condition of the people of the world.

Abiding in Him and He in us, we partake of His cross and His pain as we in His heart feel the pain of both the sick condition of the world and the arrogance of many of God’s people who would rather satisfy the lust of their eyes and the pride of their lives than suffer with Him for the redemption of the world and the establishment of His kingdom.

Like a mother holding her dying child for the last time, His heart breaks and tears flow for His children who have become infested with the deadly disease of self. Turning from the love and sacrifice of life in Him, many have turned to the god of self: self pleasure, self preservation, self confidence, pride in self, arrogance of self esteem, and above all, self righteousness.

God has emotional feelings.

We may be acquainted with God’s omnipotence and omniscience and have not really known that God who is all powerful and all knowing has ultimate feelings as well. The absolute love of God is not without feelings.

Nations have passed through the valley of decision and have chosen the god of self. Therefore, they are about to enter the deeper valley of destruction. God’s heart is broken as He is reaching out seeking to embrace and hold close to His heart the multitudes of people headed down the broad way of devastation in thier lives.

I believe this is the most painful and most urgent cry from the heart of God that I have ever heard.

Can you feel the pain of His heart? Watching multitudes of precious people marching as if in a stupor of deep sleep toward destruction leading multitudes of precious children by the hand. Religion and the pleasures of sin have blinded their minds and they know not that they are approaching devastation.

Calls to awaken have been unheeded. Wake up calls have been only briefly heard before the snooze button is pressed again. What will penetrate their closed thick eyelids and pierce their dull ears? What can awaken their spirits and cause them to lift their sleepy eyes to look up to the hills?

I believe the Lord is saying, Here is what will call them to life - A sharp piercing beam of pure light of love. Brighter love than ever seen by them, focusing upon them from the pure and holy children of the army of God. And a clear crisp beautiful song of love from heaven sung forth from the hearts of pure holy children singing in harmony with the angels of heaven. A sound of love that pierces their deafness and a beam of pure holy light of love that pierces their blindness.

Let them awaken by the love of God flowing out through an army of pure holy vessels of the Holy Spirit. The beautiful light and sounds of love coming forth played upon the harps of the hearts of the children of God.

Now is the time for real love to shine forth to peoples and nations headed for destruction. Now is the time for the self gods to be thrown down and cast away and now is the time to receive the embrace of the love of Jesus. Pain will turn to joy and the rejoicing of heaven will be heard on the earth in the hearts of the redeemed.

A new man-made cart will not do.

The love of God that will pierce the hearts of the perishing can only be carried by the royal priesthood called and set apart by God. Multitudes of pure-hearted believers who are dead to the self gods and alive in the Spirit of Christ can carry the powerful redeeming love message back into the people of God.

1 Pet 2:9:  But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light.

Sell all and follow Christ Jesus with your whole heart and become a mighty nation of priests and kings, and the spiritually blind will see and the deaf will hear the words of love and the kingdom of God shall come into the hearts and lives of the dying. Full redemption with healing and salvation will bring forth a multitude of ON-FIRE priests and kings multiplying across the nations.

There is no force and no shield of man or demons that can overcome the love of God. There is nothing that can stand in the way of a mighty army of born again, sold out, fully redeemed and healed soldiers of God filled with pure love. The gates of hell cannot stand against love. There is no greater power than the moving, flowing flood of the love of God. Great joy is great strength and love is the source of righteousness, peace, and JOY in the Holy spirit.

Jump out of your religious boats into the oceans of God’s love and walk upon the troubled waters with the supernatural power of love. Walk without fear upon the troubles and the great tribulations of this world carrying the pure love of God to set the people free from the works of darkness to be filled with the light of the love of God.

Keep on pursuing love.
It never fails.

Ron McGatlin

View Kathy Bippus's Profile Search for other posts by Kathy Bippus
Helen Overholt

Posted: 04/07/2008 at 8:47am | IP Logged Quote Helen Overholt

{{{{{Jeff, Cindy, Richard, Kathy}}}}}

Thank you for all the responses to this post. It is good to have each one bring to the table HIS Heart. My reason for reposting what the HOLY ONE had given me back in 2007 was merely to express HIS Heart in what has lately seemed to be so many gloom Prophetic Words that are going forth in this hour. i know that there is a great responsibility upon those HE has placed upon in this hour to speak as HIS Heart, His Voice. i never ever want to release, "Thus Saith The LORD" without truly hearing from HIM. i only want to be an obedient vessel that HE has entrusted with HIS Heart to minister forth for HIS Kingdom. Smiles.....

Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 04/07/2008 at 11:23am | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

Amen Helen ! Good word and it really makes me sit back and think about peace and joy ! Jesus is the Prince of Peace !

Helen Overholt

Posted: 04/07/2008 at 11:59am | IP Logged Quote Helen Overholt

Smiles...Ty Jeff!

Cindy Glinski

Posted: 04/08/2008 at 12:35am | IP Logged Quote Cindy Glinski

Richard,
You said,

So with those who believe that the return of CHRIST MESSIAH comes after the tribulation , the seed of fear is sown through their message of running to a secret community and eating beans or mre while watching the anti Christ rule and reign in terror. I am sorry but please show me how that theology is scriptual and how it glorifys YHWH.

Yes I do believe in a return after the tribulation.
Jesus is coming back for a pure spotless bride, not
a harlot church that is following the teachings of man
to protect themselves.
I believe I will be here on earth.
I am an overcomer.
I have no fear of what is coming.
I will not be hiding out and eating beans.
Like Jesus I will walk through the crowd.
Like Jesus I will lay my life down when I am told.
And like written in the post from the other day called
On earth as it is in heaven. I believe I will be one of
many who give their lives. However we like Jesus will be
a seed in the ground. We will be living the abundant life
here on earth. Death will not hold us we will rise three
days later. We are the bride of Christ. We are the
beginning of a new earth age. However, what we know as
the tribulation will bring the birth pangs necessary
in the earth, and in the people to squeeze through the
birth canal and bring forth new life on earth. We will
die but we will rise again.

I have been hearing the Lord say it is always darkest
before the dawn. Dawn brings a new day. However, we need
not be afraid of the darkness if we are expecting it.
In fact we become light in the darkness. Because our light will be coming from within and not without there
will no longer be need for the sun as we know it.
The source of everything will come from the inside out,
not the outside in.

Anti Christ does not mean against Christ although he
is. It is instead of Christ. There are many today
following the instead of Christ. They follow man instead
of hearing the voice of the Spirit.

There are a people who have been being prepared in the
dark behind the scenes in the trenches of life's pain.
They have learned day by day how to trust God even in
impossible situations. They are coming forth in this hour. They do not bow their knee to the spirit of fear
because Christ did not give them a spirit of fear but
power, love, and a sound mind. They like Daniel will be
strong and do exploits, making the current religious
authorities fearful of losing what they have built in
the sand. This will cause friction, yes. But, if we are
rooted and grounded in Christ and know Him as we are
known by Him. We fear nothing but hurting His heart,
and His heart is always love even for His enemies.
The Lord took me to Joshua chapters 5 & 6
Joshua was preparing to take the promise land.
He was told to have the people circumcised.
Today we have a circumcision of the heart.
Joshua 5: 6-12
For the children of Israel walked forty years in the
wilderness, till all the people that were men of war
which came out of Egypt, were consumed, because they
obeyed not the voice of the Lord; unto whom the Lord
sware that he would not shew them the land, which the
Lord sware unto their fathers that he would give us,
a land that floweth with milk and honey. And their
children, whom he raised up in their stead, them Joshua
circumcised; for they were uncircumcised, because they
had not had not circumcised them by the way. And it came
to pass, when they had done circumcising all the people,
that they abode in their camp, till they were whole.
And the Lord said to Joshua, This day, have I rolled away
the reproach of Epypt from off you. Wherefore the name
of the place is called Gilgal to this day.
And the children of Israel encamped in Gilgal, and kept
the passover on the fourteenth day of the month at even
in the plains of Jericho. And they did eat of the old
corn of the land on the morrow after the passover,
unleavened cakes, and parched corn in the selfsame day.
And the manna ceased on the morrow after they had eaten
of the old corn of the land; neither had the children of
Israel manna any more; but they did eat of the fruit of the land of Canaan that year.

Joshua 5:13
Joshua meets an angel
And it come to pass, when Joshua was by Jericho, that he
lifted up his eyes and looked, and behold, there stood
a man over against him with his sword drawn in his hand;
and Joshua went unto him, and said unto him, Art thou for
us, or for our adversaries?
14 And he said, Nay; but as captain of the host of the
Lord am I now come. And Joshua fell on his face to the
earth, and did worship, and said unto him, What saith
my lord unto his servant?
15 And the captain of the Lord's host said unto Joshua,
Loose thy shoe from off thy foot, for the place whereon
thou standest is holy. And Joshua did so.

How does this all connect? Let me show you.
God's Kingdom on Earth will be Holy Ground.
It is the promised land or the New Jerusalem (Bride of
Christ)(Real Church)
All who enter must have there hearts circumcised and
have and ability to hear the voice of the bridegroom.
We are currently in the camp awaiting the circumcision
of the bride (or the preparation of the bride)It is time
to have are hearts healed and our wounds taken care of.
Currently many are still in the wilderness called
the institution of church were man rules over man. We
are living stones, and Jesus said that one stone would
not remain on top of another by the time He came. There
will be no hierarchy!
Revelation 18:4
And I heard another voice from heaven saying, come out
of her my people that ye be not partakers of her sins,
and that ye receive not her plagues.
She is the world church. She is the religious beast.

Revelation 12
And there appeared a great wonder in heaven, a woman
clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and
upon her head a crown of twelve stars; 2and she being
with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to
be delivered. 3And there appeared anothere wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads
and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads. 4And his
tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did
cast them to the earth; and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her
child as soon as it was born. 5And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of
iron; and her child was caught up to god and to his throne. 6And the woman fled into the wilderness, where
she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed
her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.
7And there was a war in heaven; Michael and his angels
fought against the dragon and the dragon fought and his
angels, 8and prevailed not; neither was their place found
any more in heaven 9and the great dragon was cast out,
that old serpent called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world; he was cast out into the
earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
10And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come
salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and
the power of His Christ; for the accuser of our brethern
is cast down, which accused them before our God day and
night. 11And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb,
and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not
their lives unto the death. 12Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the
inhabitants of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is
come down unto you, having great wrath, because he
knoweth that he hath but a short time.
13And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the
man child. 14and to the woman were given to wings of a
great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into
her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times,
and half a time, from the face of the serpent.
15And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood
after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried
away of the flood. 16And the earth helped the woman, and
the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood
which the dragon cast out of his mouth.17And the dragon
was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the
remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God,
and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

I believe this woman is represented by the bride of
Christ. She does not run and hide and eat beans. She
is well cared for, and protected even in the midst of
the most horrific evil taking place.

The word says that the Kingdom comes through much
tribulation.
The purpose of tribulation is to purify the earth, and
a people to rule on earth, with Christ, from the palace.

Richard,
I could go on and on and on, but I will not. God has
purpose even in what looks like evil to the eye of a
natural man which is why we are told not to judge by the
hearing of our ears or the sight of our eyes. Only God
sees and knows the heart.
Is God for us or our adversary. Neither, He has not
come to take sides. He has come to take over.
Be Blessed richard!

richard gilman

Posted: 04/08/2008 at 4:35am | IP Logged Quote richard gilman

Cindy yes the bride has been purified, will be purified and will be without spot or blemish. The purpose of the tribulation is to pour the wrath of the Lamb upon this world, and the word is very clear the LORD hath not appointed us to obtain wrath but salvation.

My intent was not to introduce a theological debate about the return of Yesha, but to state within the theme of this thread that what we believe affects what we prophesy. I have seen a lot of false words that run the gammit from date setting of 2000 for the rapture to believers needing to sell all they have build a safe place with unperishables for the tribulation. i still wrestle with this issue and am leaning on a mid tribulation rapture. My experience has been that most believers who believed in a post trib rapture had theological weakness in certain absolute foundational truths of grace and how it applys in our daily walk. I believe as helen shared that a lot of words are spoken from fear, our view of the LORD affects the way we prophesy. Do we believe HE is a loving God that His Sons blood is what makes us pure or is it by works? When dead works are in any way involved the spirit of fear rules through mind controls that cause one to follow will worship and are subjected to old testament outward performace..

We have yet to see in the body the true fear of the LORD. I believe we have seen a old testament fear, but i long for the day where as malachi prophesyed that the refiners fire comes and makes the bride tremble and melt in submission to HIS glory, that changes us and delivers us from this flesh and the carnal mind which cannot be subject to Gods laws.. When we have been truly changed then we will truly love not in words but from our hearts!  

Cindy Glinski

Posted: 04/08/2008 at 5:27am | IP Logged Quote Cindy Glinski

richard,

Amen and Amen.
I too lean toward mid trib but am prepared to do
what is necessary, if I need to endure to the end.
I have no desire to debate either. My only desire is
to see people set free.
We will see all idols melt in the presence of the Lord.
So any one who has built their foundation or security
on earthly fame, fortune, or anything earthly can all
be lost in a day.

You said:
When dead works are in any way involved the spirit of fear rules through mind controls that cause one to follow will worship and are subjected to old testament outward performace..

I agree, and was shown this first hand the other day.
Just one more lesson I've learned in the trenches of
life.

I had just finished reading a book. The Looking Glass
I cried the whole last half of it.
After finishing the book, with my heart open and vulnerable I began to write the following in my journal.
6:43 am Friday April 4, 2008
Dearest God and Father of my dreams, my passions, and
compassion. My heart beats because I know your love
first hand. It fills my heart and soul like no human
love can. I've been married twice but have never felt loved by a human man. Somewhere I buried my heart long
ago with all my dreams. The thought of being loved
scares me. To let one into your heart comes with the
risk that they will break your heart. My loneliness
which I can only vaguely remember because it has been
buried so deep. Loneliness numbed only by the
satisfaction in serving others. But even this is some
how just another cover to shield the wounded heart. If
you don't hope for love, you can never be disappointed.
I have never allowed this much of my heart to surface
before. It is very scary to allow hope for love to come
to the surface of my heart. Pretense is so much easier.
To keep the heart reserved.
I just finished reading "The Looking Glass" by
Richard Paul Evans.
The following was written in it.
The cruelest of virtues is hope.
A wall of cynicisym could deflect pain, but hope
opened those walls and exposed one to hurt.

The greatest shackles we bear in this life are those forged by our own fears.

In this journal entry God exposed my own heart to me.
I have been married for 22 years, waiting on a promise
to be fulfilled. I always believed that it was my
husband who did not desire to connect with me, he has
always kept his heart reserved. I always believed I was
loving him, and I served him very well. But I now know
(thanks be to God) that my service, good as it was, was
only a cover to shield my heart from being wounded. Oh
I looked really good on the outside, very religious,
very pious. My works certainly appeared to all as holiness. But I was not whole. I was deeply wounded and
service was my protection. I have even built a cleaning
business around it. I serve very well!
I must now risk it all. I no longer want a marriage
of pretense. I want all or nothing. I am ready to risk
the pain of being hurt, in order to experience love, and
my prayer is that my husband of 22 years will be willing
to risk his heart being hurt too.
This truly is a year of new beginnings.
If you ever read this Paul Michael Glinski, I really
do love you, and want to be loved by you.

Richard,
I shared this to show that works and service in the
church, or earthly possessions can not compare to the
glory of knowing him. What we see on the outside whether
it appears to be good or bad, can merely be a covering
for the wounded heart that desperately needs merely to
be loved.
Thanks for your post Richard.
Cindy Glinski

The tribulation will separate
the true from the false, or the sheep from the goats.
Janine Nicole

Posted: 04/08/2008 at 6:07am | IP Logged Quote Janine Nicole

Cindy,

I deeply understand your heart. My husband and I are divorced, but I have the same exact yearning and the same waiting and hope in the promises of God.

View Janine Nicole's Profile Search for other posts by Janine Nicole
richard gilman

Posted: 04/08/2008 at 7:12am | IP Logged Quote richard gilman

OH JESUSlet paul be so opened up that he will see his wifes heart, that he will see the pearl of great price that is buried there. Holy Spirit make cindy know she is loved, heal any blockages in her heart so that love and intimacy can flow..

Thanks cindy this touched me as it reminded me that women deep inside want that loving intimacy of communication. Jesus may your servant cindys desires be granted her.. Ps whats pauls addy i will mail this to him lol..

Cindy Glinski

Posted: 04/08/2008 at 1:47pm | IP Logged Quote Cindy Glinski

richard,
Thank you for your prayers of blessing over my marriage.
I fully believe now that I have allowed my heart to be
revealed it will open the door for Paul to desire to
connect as well. I am waiting expectantly, but with all
my hope in the Lord, not in Paul. Our aniversary will
be July 10. I have heard the Lord tell me it will be
a time of celebration.
Thanks again to everyone on this thread for allowing
me to bare and share my heart.
I want a heart fully alive to love the Father, and
to love his people.

Cindy Glinski
Helen Overholt

Posted: 04/08/2008 at 2:39pm | IP Logged Quote Helen Overholt

Amen Cindy! i am glad that we are able to come to a place to share our hearts openly without having others to sit and judge out of their flesh. Cindy ty for sharing your heart in this thread. i am sure many have been encouraged and blessed by it. Smiles....

Gayle Getz

Posted: 04/08/2008 at 3:24pm | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

Tears of JOY here my dear precious Sister,,,not to be confused with pity or misunderstood compassion,,,touched my heart here,,,as i do have a 'marriage made in heaven' and i thank you, you have made me more aware this is not the case for all,,,but i do pray we all come to the point where we can do as you did and bare our hearts, reach out for healing, as it certainly does come through HIM flowing from one another... Oh my,wounded hearts are on the priority list this very season, this year of new beginnings. Yes, indeed PRIORITY in Abba Father's heart. HE WANTS TO SO FILL OUR HEARTS TO OVERFLOWING THAT WE WILL BE CONSUMMED BY & WITH HIS LOVE AND  THERE WILL BE NO ROOM FOR FEAR OF ANY KIND!!!  Standing in agreement(Matt.18:19) with Brother Richard and all here that this truly will be a time of 'CELEBRATION" for both you, my Sister Cindy and your husband Paul, in the Majestic name of JESUS. Amen.  (((YES, the Glory of you two knowing HIM together as ONE)))  GLORY TO GOD!!! \o/\o/\o/  Love you ALL-prayin' & singin'

Cindy Glinski

Posted: 04/09/2008 at 12:26pm | IP Logged Quote Cindy Glinski

Thank you Helen and Gayle what a privilege it is to be connected to other believers!
Kriston Couchey

Posted: 04/09/2008 at 12:44pm | IP Logged Quote Kriston Couchey

Helen Overholt wrote:

<FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color=#cc6600 size=4> these are the days when I am calling out to MY chosen ones to go forth and make manifest MY WORD with great Power, Dominion, Authority & MY Glory! They have been being prepared by MY WORD, MY SPIRIT, MY Heart. They know who they are and they shall be seen by many who are of the religious.

Thanx for the word Helen,

I think it is important to realize the heart of the Lord is not for wrath but for mercy, this is very good to speak and proclaim that god's purpose and plan are for restoraion and change.

I must also add that the very relaease of the power dominion and authority of the Lord is in and of itself a judgement on sin and the unrepentant. I think at times we are given different perspectives of the same event. It is true that for some the proclaimation of judgement is almost a weapon of bitterness for them and not the heart of the Lord, we need to discern in the midst of prophecy the heart of men and the heart of the Lord. For often the messenger taints the message.

I know from experience that when God moves, those that resist experience a judgment at the time, whether it be hardness of heart or God choosing to move on from them and seek other willing vessels. This can also result in destruction and death for those that resist Him.

So from a certain perspective, the day of the Lord is also a day of Darkness and judgment to those who resist his Spirit.

<DT>Am 5:18[/COLOR"> - Woe to you who long for the day of the Lord! Why do you long for the day of the Lord? That day will be darkness, not light. </DT>

Edited by Kriston Couchey on 04/09/2008 at 4:02pm

View Kriston Couchey's Profile Search for other posts by Kriston Couchey
Helen Overholt

Posted: 04/09/2008 at 12:58pm | IP Logged Quote Helen Overholt

Ty Kriston for another perspective of this post. Smiles...i am always encouraged and enlightened by others insightfullness from HIS WORD. i agree with what you have said here. We must be cautious how we release HIS Heart to those who are listening.  As the HOLY ONE would have me to speak forth HIS Heart or to say prophesy, i am always careful to only release what HE is saying without adding my two sense worth. LOL....i take it very serious as i know the responsibility is nothing to be taken lightly or for granted. i myself have not been releasing much here lately at OH for i understand to release HIS Heart i must be positioned before HIM hearing HIS Voice and not just what i think sounds good or what someone wants to hear. The last couple of years have been extremely challenging for me from many attacks of the enemy within my family. However, i am on the other side of all that and am anxious to begin flowing in HIM, however in a much more intimate and deeper relationship with HIM. Smiles.......Have learned alot and am ready to be used by HIM to speak forth HIS oracles in humility and full reverance in WHOM i love and serve! Smiles......

DaleRosser

Posted: 04/09/2008 at 3:25pm | IP Logged Quote DaleRosser

Can we separate God's wrath from His judgement? I personally believe the U.S. is experiencing birth pangs, and I hope for massive repentance.

I also believe a lot of what is happening is a direct result of the administration touching the apple of God's eye and trying to split her up. I read last night that Rev John Hagee personally warned Pres Bush and Condolozee Rice of the consequences of dividing Israel, I guess they didn't hear the message.

Matt 1:21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.
View DaleRosser's Profile Search for other posts by DaleRosser
Kriston Couchey

Posted: 04/09/2008 at 4:08pm | IP Logged Quote Kriston Couchey

We also realize that a word from the Lord for impending wrath is sent out of Love. It is love to warn of destruction and immenant disaster due to sin. Differnet regions are in different phases and places of spiritual activities, some even in phases of impending disaster if repentance is not soon coming.

Just because a messenger has a message of coming doom does not make them out of sync with the Lord's heart either.

Jonah was a perfect example of a bitter prophet who was right in the message but wrong in his heart. But not all are wrong in thier hearts, and they are called to warn out of love.

Kris

View Kriston Couchey's Profile Search for other posts by Kriston Couchey
Helen Overholt

Posted: 04/10/2008 at 9:07am | IP Logged Quote Helen Overholt

Let us prophesy as the HOLY ONE directs in HIS Love & Truth... For when we obey at HIS direction we then place the HOLY ONE in responsibility to fulfill that which has been spoken. For it is not being spoken out of flesh but of spirit......

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version