Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: WAIT NO LONGER ! Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Jeff Kingshott

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 04/08/2008 at 8:10pm | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

You have been waiting in suspense for Me to move in a spectacular way , not for yourselves but for the Body and the Bride and to AWE the lost and stolen those wandering aimlessly in the darkness with no hope !

YEA ! I Declare Hope is Here ! And your Glory Cloud has landed but it is the key of Faith swinging in the incense of worship that causes My smoke to Gather , My wings to spread as over the Mercy Seat ! And My Eyes and My Heart to Rest upon you as I nestle you in My Arms .

Hold on tight My Children for I AM about to Explode ! In this place . Yea ! At this very same time I will expose Myself to you in an endless river of time .

For a day is as a thousand years and My Day is about to BREAK WIDE OPEN OVER YOU ALL OVER THE WORLD !

Be Prepared for My Glory IS about to Fall and Rest upon those I delight Myself IN . Bring in the Harvest and Nestle them at My Feet " Your Altar of Grace " Says The Lord !

Isaiah 6:3-53 And they were calling to one another:
       "Holy, holy, holy is the LORD Almighty;
       the whole earth is full of his glory."  4 At the sound of their voices the doorposts and thresholds shook and the temple was filled with smoke.  5 "Woe to me!" I cried. "I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the LORD Almighty."

Ezekiel 14:5  I will do this to recapture the hearts of the people of Israel, who have all deserted me for their idols.'

Leviticus 16:12-14 

12 He is to take a censer full of burning coals from the altar before the LORD and two handfuls of finely ground fragrant incense and take them behind the curtain. 13 He is to put the incense on the fire before the LORD, and the smoke of the incense will conceal the atonement cover above the Testimony, so that he will not die. 14 He is to take some of the bull's blood and with his finger sprinkle it on the front of the atonement cover; then he shall sprinkle some of it with his finger seven times before the atonement cover.

Edited by Jeff Kingshott on 09/14/2010 at 4:58am

Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 04/09/2008 at 7:45pm | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

{I will expose Myself to you in an endless river of time .}

EXHORTATIONS FROM THE FATHER

[Reflections Of The Father's Heart]

April 10th 2008

+       As My people continue to walk as one in the Spirit [Psalm 133:1-3] they shall be found with both feet firmly planted in the Kingdom - and in this place there is no time and space, only a perpetual flow of revelation from My Throne Room. Be uplifted in heart and rejoice - for truly I say to you, you are on the "fast track" to the fullness of your precious destiny, in Christ

http://jtlmin.com

Edited by Jeff Kingshott on 04/10/2008 at 11:17am

Teresa Hill

Posted: 04/09/2008 at 7:57pm | IP Logged Quote Teresa Hill

Wow this is great! This words makes me so happy  that my church spends an hour + in worship-n-praise every Sunday morning! God inhabits what?? The praises of His people Glory to God!! Get ready people!

"Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit, says the Lord of hosts." Zechariah 4:6
View Teresa Hill's Profile Search for other posts by Teresa Hill Visit Teresa Hill's Homepage
djdean

Posted: 04/10/2008 at 8:23am | IP Logged Quote djdean

Awesome Jeff,

This is the very thing that hit my spirit this morning on my way into work.

Praise God, IT IS REAL and He is releasing His blessing NOW in very tangible,
manifested and perceptible ways. Praise God !

Anita Lea

Posted: 04/10/2008 at 8:37am | IP Logged Quote Anita Lea

I love it!  He will expose Himself!!!    Hold on tight children!  The Father is about to explode!!!!  I am so excited!  Like a child at Christmas time!!!!  Hallelujah!  Praise and glory and honor to you King Jesus!!!!    Thank you Jeff for this word from our precious Father to encourage us today!!!!

Stand and see this great thing which the Lord will do before your eyes... 1Sam 12:16
View Anita Lea's Profile Search for other posts by Anita Lea
susanvercelli

Posted: 04/10/2008 at 10:42am | IP Logged Quote susanvercelli

Amen! That"s all I can say...And thank You!

Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 04/10/2008 at 11:09am | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

Amen All , I to Have been waiting on the Lord for this very thing ! Here is the verse the Lord gave for why he is about to do this ?!!!!!!

Ezekiel 14:5  I will do this to recapture the hearts of the people of Israel, who have all deserted me for their idols.'

djdean

Posted: 04/10/2008 at 1:55pm | IP Logged Quote djdean

YES ... man O man ... power is being released everywhere ... Like NOW...

Thank you Jesus !!!!!!!!

Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 04/10/2008 at 3:46pm | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

Isaiah 6:3-53 And they were calling to one another:
       the whole earth is full of his glory."  4 At the sound of their voices the doorposts and thresholds shook and the temple was filled with smoke.  5 "Woe to me!" I cried. "I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the LORD Almighty."

Gayle Getz

Posted: 04/10/2008 at 5:57pm | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

TAKE THE COAL, CLEANSE MY LIPS, HERE I AM!!! READY AND EXPECTING THE (((FIRE))) TO FILL US TO OVERFLOWING AND MOVE THE JEWISH HEARTS TO JEALOUSY... BRING THEM BACK TO YOU, ALMIGHTY, YHVH, LORD GOD, AND REVEAL YESHUA TO THEIR HEARTS AS THEIR GOOD SHEPHERD.  WE SHOUT TO YOU ABBA FATHER GOD WITH ONE VOICE OF TRIUMPH AND PRAISE!  YOU ARE EXALTED!!!  \o/\o/\o/    Love you ALL-prayin' & singin'

Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 04/13/2008 at 7:44am | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

Gayle , read this !

Leviticus 16:12-14 

12 He is to take a censer full of burning coals from the altar before the LORD and two handfuls of finely ground fragrant incense and take them behind the curtain. 13 He is to put the incense on the fire before the LORD, and the smoke of the incense will conceal the atonement cover above the Testimony, so that he will not die. 14 He is to take some of the bull's blood and with his finger sprinkle it on the front of the atonement cover; then he shall sprinkle some of it with his finger seven times before the atonement cover.

Gayle Getz

Posted: 04/13/2008 at 8:05am | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

Jeff have been smelling 'burning' with a sweet fragrance lately,,,Friday at our office my husband asked me if I saw any smoke?  Last night I was overwhelmed by this sweet fragrance and...here is your post...HALLELUJAH TO KING JESUS, OUR REDEEMER AND HIGH PRIEST!!! (((LET THE GLORY FILL THIS PLACE, LET IT FLOW FORTH FROM HERE TO THE NATIONS)))!!! OH THE GLORY CLOUD IS GETTIN' THICKER! SEND YOUR FIRE AND CONSUME ALL THAT IS NOT HOLY, LORD GOD!!!    Love you ALL-prayin' & singin'  

Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 04/13/2008 at 9:44am | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

Yes ! The Lord told me to expect smoke in the Russian church today !

Jean Brier

Posted: 04/13/2008 at 3:00pm | IP Logged Quote Jean Brier

Yes  let Your Glory fill this place....   Come Jesus.... come...

MiriDeb

View Jean Brier's Profile Search for other posts by Jean Brier
Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 09/14/2010 at 4:51am | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

The day of Atonement is Friday offer up your offering of thanks through praise , worship and a pure and perfect offering of obedience and first fruit !

Your appointment with God is here and your double portion awaits ! 

Blessing 1: A Double Portion—“The Lord will answer and say to His people, “Behold, I will send you grain and new wine and oil, and you will be satisfied by them.... Fear not, O land; be glad and rejoice, for the Lord has done marvelous things!… Rejoice in the Lord your God; For He has given you the former rain faithfully, and He will cause the rain to come down for you—the former rain, And the latter rain in the first month.” (verses 19,21,22,23)

Blessing 2: Financial Outpouring—“The threshing floors shall be full of wheat, and the vats shall overflow with new wine and oil” (verse 24).

Blessing 3: Restoration—“So I will restore to you the years that the swarming locust has eaten, the crawling locust, the consuming locust, and the chewing locust, My great army which I sent among you” (verse 25).

Blessing 4:  Special Miracles—“You shall eat in plenty and be satisfied, and praise the name of the Lord your God, who has dealt wondrously with you; and My people shall never be put to shame” (verse 26).

Blessing 5: A Divine Presence—“Then you shall know that I am in the midst of Israel: I am the Lord your God and there is no other. My people shall never be put to shame” (verse 27).

Blessing 6: Blessings on Your Family—“And it shall come to pass afterward that I will pour out My Spirit on all flesh; your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions. And also on My menservants and on My maidservants I will pour out My Spirit in those days. And I will show wonders in the heavens and in the earth: blood and fire and pillars of smoke. The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the coming of the great and awesome day of the Lord” (verses 28,29,30,31).

Blessing 7: Deliverance—“And it shall come to pass that whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved”  (verse 32).

Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 09/14/2010 at 4:54am | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

My love for you is dawning eternally so fraction not my light into your heart with your own endeavors , but open up the aperature of your heart that I might fill your spirit with my love , for in an unending manner my love light shines into your existance to subdue and penetrate all you are in me , therefore since I AM Holy follow wholly after me to ride on the wind of of my Spirit into my sanctuary of love and kindness , for as you are charitable to others , I place a table before me that you might dine in my manifold wisdom wrapped in my will , for I AM ever changing you to move you closer in my will and testimony , for you are my shewbread and Rod of Aaron to bring glory to me and allow my light to shine through you in all its brilliance for I AM the bright Morning Star .
  1. 2 Peter 1:19
    And we have the word of the prophets made more certain, and you will do well to pay attention to it, as to a light shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts.
    2 Peter 1:18-20 (in Context) 2 Peter 1 (Whole Chapter)
  2. Revelation 2:28
    just as I have received authority from my Father. I will also give him the morning star.
    Revelation 2:27-29 (in Context) Revelation 2 (Whole Chapter)
  3. Revelation 22:16
    "I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star."

'The Table of Shewbread' (Ex 25:23-30)

1. images/N9.gifow we will pass through the door of the tabernacle and enter the holy place. The priest had at his right hand the table of shewbread or also referred to as the table of the presence. It was made of acacia wood overlaid with pure gold. Its size was 2 cubits (3 feet) in length by one cubit (1 1/2 feet) in breadth and a height of 1 1/2 cubits (2 1/4 feet). Around the table was a border of gold and then a little further in, on the table top, an additional border which would hold the contents in place. The table had four legs, and two gold plated poles were inserted through golden rings attached to the legs for transporting.

Exod 25:23-30 "You shall also make a table of acacia wood; two cubits shall be its length, a cubit its width, and a cubit and a half its height. And you shall overlay it with pure gold, and make a molding of gold all around. You shall make for it a frame of a handbreadth all around, and you shall make a gold molding for the frame all around. And you shall make for it four rings of gold, and put the rings on the four corners that are at its four legs. The rings shall be close to the frame, as holders for the poles to bear the table. And you shall make the poles of acacia wood, and overlay them with gold, that the table may be carried with them. You shall make its dishes, its pans, its pitchers, and its bowls for pouring. You shall make them of pure gold. And you shall set the showbread on the table before Me always."

The purpose of the golden table was to hold 12 cakes of bread made of fine flour. They were placed there in two rows of six, each loaf representing one of the tribes of Israel (Lev. 24:8).

Lev 24:5-9 "And you shall take fine flour and bake twelve cakes with it. Two-tenths of an ephah shall be in each cake. You shall set them in two rows, six in a row, on the pure gold table before the LORD. And you shall put pure frankincense on each row, that it may be on the bread for a memorial, an offering made by fire to the LORD. Every Sabbath he shall set it in order before the LORD continually, being taken from the children of Israel by an everlasting covenant. And it shall be for Aaron and his sons, and they shall eat it in a holy place; for it is most holy to him from the offerings of the LORD made by fire, by a perpetual statute."

The historian Josephus indicates that the bread was unleavened. This bread is sometimes referred to as being the 'shewbread' because its literal meaning is 'bread of the face', i.e. bread set out before the face or presence of God.

2. Ephesians 3:9-11 (King James Version)

9And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:

10To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God,

11According to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord:

Jeffrey Stewart

Posted: 09/14/2010 at 7:27am | IP Logged Quote Jeffrey Stewart

Quote:
You have been waiting in suspense for Me to move in a spectacular way , not for yourselves but for the Body and the Bride and to AWE the lost and stolen those wandering aimlessly in the darkness with no hope !

What both Heaven and Earth have waited to see, is about to be seen in your midst. 

The secret of great faith is being fully convinced of His great faithfulness to keep His Word.
View Jeffrey Stewart's Profile Search for other posts by Jeffrey Stewart Visit Jeffrey Stewart's Homepage
Stacey Yerian
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: 09/14/2010 at 7:29am | IP Logged Quote Stacey Yerian

Jeff Kingshot wrote:

YES!

Jeff Kingshot wrote:
YEA ! I Declare Hope is Here ! And your Glory Cloud has landed but it is the key of Faith swinging in the incense of worship that causes My smoke to Gather , My wings to spread as over the Mercy Seat ! And My Eyes and My Heart to Rest upon you as I nestle you in My Arms .

YES!!

Jeff Kingshot wrote:
My Glory IS about to Fall and Rest upon those I delight Myself IN . Bring in the Harvest and Nestle them at My Feet " Your Altar of Grace " Says The Lord !

YES!!!

Jeff Kingshot wrote:

YES!!!!

[/Quote=Jeff Kingshot] Isaiah 6:3-53 And they were calling to one another:
       the whole earth is full of his glory
."  4 At the sound of their voices the doorposts and thresholds shook and the temple was filled with smoke.  5 "Woe to me!" I cried. "I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the LORD Almighty."[/quote].

AND YESSSS!!!!!

Jeff Kingshot wrote:

The day of Atonement is Friday offer up your offering of thanks through praise , worship and a pure and perfect offering of obedience and first fruit !

Your appointment with God is here and your double portion awaits ! 

YES AND AMEN LORD!  WE ARE YOURS AND YOU ARE OURS!  YOU IN US!  SHINING OUT THROUGH US!  THE HOPE OF GLORY! 

Psalm 24 at last!

OPEN UP THE GATES!  THAT THE KING OF GLORY MAY COME IN!!!!!

Who is this King of Glory!  The Lord - strong and mighty!  The Lord mighty in battle.  He is the King of Glory!

View Stacey Yerian's Profile Search for other posts by Stacey Yerian
Charity Miller

Posted: 09/14/2010 at 10:16am | IP Logged Quote Charity Miller

AMEN & AMEN!!!  YES LORD! WOW WOW, the time is NOW!

View Charity Miller's Profile Search for other posts by Charity Miller
Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 05/04/2014 at 5:02pm | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

Reup

Quo Wright

Posted: 05/04/2014 at 5:28pm | IP Logged Quote Quo Wright

I started reading this and the tears began to swell. Glory to
God! Have your way Father. What a mighty God we serve!

Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me. Ps 51:10
View Quo Wright's Profile Search for other posts by Quo Wright
DAVID MACDONALD

Posted: 05/05/2014 at 3:13pm | IP Logged Quote DAVID MACDONALD

He is the desire of the nations. For the true children of
God who love their Father and their Lord and Saviour, what
He is pouring out is what we've been waiting for (like a
gnawing hunger in our spirits) Nothing else satisfies.

Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 05/05/2014 at 7:35pm | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

http://www.youtube.com/user/bgeainternet     

Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 05/05/2014 at 7:51pm | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSj3ZH5pE_o      

Edited by Jeff Kingshott on 05/06/2014 at 7:57am

JaneGreenstein

Posted: 05/06/2014 at 4:44am | IP Logged Quote JaneGreenstein

Please explain how a word from 4-8-08 entitled WAIT NO LONGER
was not fulfilled at that time or close to it.  This is not a challenge but a question.  Thank you.

Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 05/06/2014 at 8:01am | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

This may help but The Spirit bears fruit continuously . . .

Habakkuk 2

I will stand upon my watch, and set me upon the tower, and will watch to see what he will say unto me, and what I shall answer when I am reproved.

And the Lord answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it.

For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.

Behold, his soul which is lifted up is not upright in him: but the just shall live by his faith.

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version