OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Breakthrough of God’s Love Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Yolanda Ballard

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 04/26/2008 at 3:23pm | IP Logged Quote Yolanda Ballard

BREAKTHROUGH OF GOD'S LOVE
(A Testimony going forth)

By Yolanda Ballard (roarnworship@cfl.rr.com)

Blessings! I just wanted to share what has been happening once again! These last months have been powerful after releasing "the roar". I've seen many powerful moves of His spirit in this area where the worship was glorious enough to lose yourself in, the freedom and the truth coming forth in power, including the Lakeland Revival! I spent the whole week at a crusade where there was only four whites and the rest black, and I never felt so comfortable and loved and encouraged as this week!

I was able to go on a mission with several mature women in the Spirit to protect the gates of Volusia county even though I live in Brevard, I know this was good experience! It was amazing how the Lord even got me there and with Levi! During my time to bend down and cast out and lock the gate, Levi wandered out into the highway with two lane traffic coming both ways! A lady immediately saw him and the Lord actually caused a time warp to take place. The traffic coming both ways were held up in the spirit giving me the time to get Levi out of the road even though he was walking directly into oncoming traffic and not coming to me!!! No car had to blow their horn or slam on brakes or anything!!!

I must remember and as a warning to you that when we are caught up in so much powerful moves of His spirit and being blessed with favor abundant, that is when the enemy is going to come in! The Lord tried to aware me but you know how it is to overlook His still, small voice. But you know all things work together for our good no matter what it is!!!!

What happened is that I went to another powerful meeting but I battled all night and the next day with fear of man and alienation. So I was pretty worn out and crushed in my spirit by an experience I went through with one who was giving into the lies of the enemy and religious spirits. They had come so strong against me that I actually felt overwhelmed. And this same experience happened to another dear sister last week where the Lord had me pray for her!

OK, on to the good part! I was lying on the couch pretty down and I was listening to Rodney Howard Browne on God-TV, and he felt led to start singing these little songs you sing to children, like "Jesus loves me, we have a river flowing out through me, bubble up, and others". These songs started lifting up my spirit man, and I started releasing the burden of oppression in tears, and all of a sudden I started crying to the Lord, "Daddy God, pick me up!" I felt like a small afraid child that wanted to be lifted up. And He did!!! And He nurtured my spirit because I never had parents nurture me with His love!

After this experience ended, I felt so much more stronger and even mature in my whole being! To tell the truth I am over fifty and I had felt so very young! Last week I heard the introduction to a series on love, and God spoke His word so deep that I felt it go right down into my spirit, like going down a deep tunnel! And I told my husband that I felt like a very small child just starting to walk in God's love.

This is what it is all about! There are many in the body of Christ not able to receive God's love deep into their spirit man or can they receive through others in the body His love. Jesus prayed that we would be one as He and His father are one, but at the same time the enemy has done all he can to keep this from happening. Also the river of God's love has been dammed up by the enemy even before we were born. By not being able to receive His love into our spirit in the womb, at birth, as a newborn all the way through life, we never grow up in Him, and that is why we can't get along with anyone, why there are so many divisions, contentions, jealousy, and the list goes on.

We need a breakthrough in our spirit to where we can receive God's love! I pray that all who read this will experience this breakthrough to where they will have mighty times of intimacy with the Father. I pray that we will come to the place where we are able to receive the levels of God's love that we need in order to grow up in Him. I pray that you will be sensitive to the move and be yielded to this deep work of His Spirit. I pray that you will have waterspouts of the deep calling unto deep. I pray that they intensify into a mighty waterfall that breaks into a tidal wave that will sweep away the dams, the debris, the rocks, everything standing in Its way! This river will sweep out to the lost because this Love they will not be able to resist, and they will be able to receive His saving grace!

I transfer this anointing in Jesus name that is upon me accomplishing this work in my spirit man to my dear sisters and brothers in Christ!!!! And I pray this same anointing will be transferred to one to another as this work is starting and going through the process and if we are still here to complete maturity.

I tell you one thing, even though I might be a toddler walking in God's love, I feel so much more stronger than ever in my person! You go from leaps and bounds in growth by this process! God's ways are not our ways, His are so much more profound that we can't even understand the power behind them!!! Because my son Levi wasn't rejected in the womb, at birth, and all the way through his life, I believe he is much more mature in his spirit, than I am. So God knows what He is doing!! Amen?

Love in Christ,
Yolanda

View Yolanda Ballard's Profile Search for other posts by Yolanda Ballard Visit Yolanda Ballard's Homepage
Monika Schmid

Posted: 04/26/2008 at 4:31pm | IP Logged Quote Monika Schmid

Dear Yolanda, I will have 55 in this September and we both will have the best years before us!!!

God will surprise us every day more then yesterday!!!

((hugs))

Monika

Psalm 84,6-7
View Monika Schmid's Profile Search for other posts by Monika Schmid Visit Monika Schmid's Homepage
Deanna Harris

Posted: 04/27/2008 at 3:54am | IP Logged Quote Deanna Harris

Thank you for sharing.  This is so true for several believers that I know.  I have been praying daily the scripture from Ephesians 3:14-21AMP:  For this reason(seeing the greatness of this plan by which I am built together in Christ), I bow my knees before the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, For Whom every family in heaven and on earth is named(that Father from whom all fatherhood takes its title and derives its name).  May you grand me out of the rich treasure of Your glory to be strengthened and reinforced with might power in the inner man by the (Holy)Spirit (Himself indwelling my innermost being and personality).  May Christ through my faith(actually) dwell (settle down, abide, make His permanent home) in my heart!  May I be rooted deep in love and founded securely on love, that I may have the power and be strong to apprehend and grasp with all the saints(God's devotged people, the experience of that love) what is the breadth and length and height and depth(of it); (That I may really come) to know (practically, through experience for myself)the love of Christ, which far surpasses mere knowledge(without experience ); that I may be filled (through all my being) unto all the fullness of God(may have the richest measure of the divine Presence, and become a body wholly filled and flooded with God Himself)!

The Lord is so emphasizing to me that His word goes forth and does not return void. 

Thank you again for your confirming testimony.

View Deanna Harris's Profile Search for other posts by Deanna Harris

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version