Author
Miss Lanna

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 05/07/2008 at 12:58am | IP Logged Quote Miss Lanna

It’s Starting To Rain
7th May, 2008
Lana Vawser
lanavawserpropheticministries@lizzy.com.au

Many of you have been facing what seems to be horrific attacks from the evil one, but I am speaking unto you today, that even in the midst of the attacks that you are facing, I am doing a good work and am bringing each of you to victory and restoration.

Circumstances have seemed dire and broken to many of you, to a point where you feel like all strength has been removed from you. I speak unto you that I am your strength and have allowed such circumstances in your lives to build you into your destiny.

Many of you are walking through these dark times now not understanding, but I am placing a spirit of revelation upon each of you and showing you that indeed I am using what the enemy intended for harm, for your good, to teach you to rise up, to fight and to move into a greater level of My Glory.

Those of you who are facing this attack have been those of you who are calling out to move into the greater glory, the realm of the supernatural, those of you who have been seeking ‘more’ and have been seeking more of My Spirit in your lives and the manifestations of My power in your midsts. It is those of you who have had this attack unleashed upon you.

This attack has been unleashed upon each of you to prevent you from moving forward into this area, because it is the very area that I have created you to move into. The enemy does not want each of you moving into this greater level of authority, and greater level of the supernatural, so he has unleashed his demons to come and bring torment upon many of you.

If many of you had to put a description in one word of what you have been walking through in this very recent season many of you would use the word torment because you have felt that the enemy has unleashed demonic forces of torment; to rob your peace, steal your joy, and take your rest.

I am teaching each of you to fight, because even though the attack is fierce, the oppression seemed heavy, as long as you keep your hearts clean and open before Me, nothing can attach itself to you, you can cast all away using My Word.

Those of you that have received this intense attack are now moving into greater levels of the supernatural. I am teaching you how to bring heaven to earth through the proclamation of My Word at all times.

It is now raining! The breakthrough has begun, the heaviness of the attack is lifting and the sun is rising. The clouds are beginning to move away even if in the natural you cannot see it yet.

The darkness is moving and My light is breaking forth, and highlighting My purposes and plans. The next step is about to be revealed to many of you.  Continue praising, do not stop praising, do not give up rejoicing in Me despite how you feel.

Do not let the enemy lie to many of you through his messengers and feelings, but stand on My Word like you never have before. I have allowed many of you to come into this situation so that you will see that the only stability that you have in this life is Me and My Word. I am good, I will not fail you and I will never leave you.

Though these circumstances have been painful, My people with a greater level of My Glory resting upon them are rising up out of the desert. Each of you have begun the process of coming out of this place and you are coming out with a greater level of My Glory over you and you are each coming out pure gold.

You are coming out refined by fire and proven
FAITHFUL!! You are all about to be released to the next level of responsibility hence the attack against you. You have done well My people, you have proven faithful. Be ready to proceed ahead!

View Miss Lanna's Profile Search for other posts by Miss Lanna
Guests
Guest Group
Guest Group

Online Status: Online
Posted: 05/07/2008 at 1:32am | IP Logged Quote Guests

AMEN!
View Guests's Profile Search for other posts by Guests
eric claire

Posted: 05/07/2008 at 4:03am | IP Logged Quote eric claire

It is starting to rain ? It's been several years it has started to rain here in this little area, when great repentance took place.  When there is no repentance, there is no rain. It is that simple , really.  There is more joy in heaven when a sinner repent, than for 99 justs who don't need do it.     

View eric claire's Profile Search for other posts by eric claire
richard gilman

Posted: 05/07/2008 at 5:23am | IP Logged Quote richard gilman

Sister lana Bless you woman of God and may Abba father pour in his healing oil all over your spirit soul and body. Jesus bless her , Holy Spirit keep using her and strengthen her..

Guests
Guest Group
Guest Group

Posted: 05/07/2008 at 10:34am | IP Logged Quote Guests

''Do not let the enemy lie to many of you through his messengers and feelings, but stand on My Word like you never have before''

eric claire

Posted: 05/07/2008 at 1:17pm | IP Logged Quote eric claire

Stand on my  Word like you never before....

much wisdom coming from Finland .

Amen, we live in a time when people will not endure sound doctrine anymore,

2 Timothy 4

1In the presence of God and of Christ Jesus, who will judge the living and the dead, and in view of his appearing and his kingdom, I give you this charge: 2Preach the Word; be prepared in season and out of season; correct, rebuke and encourage—with great patience and careful instruction. 3For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear. 4They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths.

View eric claire's Profile Search for other posts by eric claire
jaketribble

Posted: 05/07/2008 at 3:54pm | IP Logged Quote jaketribble

Hey, Lana! Thanks for sharing this WORD on OH.
Although there are some that may not fully embrace that Father speaks through prophets even today, nevertheless Everlasting Truth dispels darkeness and doubt every time.....

Jake

View jaketribble's Profile Search for other posts by jaketribble Visit jaketribble's Homepage
Brenda Robinson

Posted: 05/07/2008 at 5:58pm | IP Logged Quote Brenda Robinson

So far away, but so close in Spirit. Thank you for your word. The attacks have been so incredibly bad.  About the time I thought the attacks just about had to be over, the worst came.  BUT, I know in whom I believe - I know my Savior.  And upward I press for the prize of the high calling.  What you have declared I have felt in my Spirit - havn't seen it yet - but  know it is right around the corner.  Thank you for your uplifting word from the Lord.

Guests
Guest Group
Guest Group

Posted: 05/08/2008 at 12:36am | IP Logged Quote Guests

Eric, the sentence was from the word of Lana..

But a BIG AMEN to what you wrote:
''When there is no repentance, there is no rain. It is that simple , really.''

The days of repentance and the rains are starting..and it is so reliefing to know that the Gospel of the Kingdom will be here 'till the end (and I believe this means the end of the world; I' ve foreseen it in the revelation in 1984 - how ''funny'', when thinking that there is the book from G. Orwell that tells about the same thing and it's named 1984).
Karen Holland

Posted: 05/10/2008 at 6:02pm | IP Logged Quote Karen Holland

eric claire wrote:

Stand on my  Word like never
before....

much wisdom coming from Finland .

Amen, we live in a time when people will not endure sound doctrine
anymore,

2 Timothy 4
In the presence of God and of Christ Jesus, who will judge the living and
the dead, and in view of his appearing and his kingdom, I give you this
charge: Preach the Word; be prepared in season and out of season;
correct, rebuke and encourage—with great patience and careful
instruction. For the time will come when men will not put up with sound
doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them
a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear.
They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths.

View Karen Holland's Profile Search for other posts by Karen Holland

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version