Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Vision given in late 80’s Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
RoxanneBarrett

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 05/07/2008 at 6:40pm | IP Logged Quote RoxanneBarrett

This vision I had heard on a tape around 20 years ago keeps coming to me.  The thing is:  I didn't have a PC then.  It was on a tape which was loaned to me, and I had to hand write the thing by using the pause button alot!!  It was given a homemaker in South Africa.  She was then given the direction to speak it out.  I know it had three parts, and remember alot of it, from writing it, and then typing it.  I no longer have my copy.  I was wondering is anyone else out there had ever heard it or read it, and knew some of the particulars of it.

Here is what I remember:

Part one:  The lady spoke of being with the Lord, and he taking her to a huge battlefield.  Huge and dark, and all over it were scattered bodies.  Some barely moving, some appeared dead.  They were all in various stages of injury.  Some were using a type of crutch because of injury to their limbs.  They were very sad to look at.  They looked utterly defeated, and unable to fight.  She asked the Lord who they were.  He replied that they were His Church.  She was astonished.  Then she noticed that these large birds would dive down and tear flesh from the many wounded, and no one could seem to stop them.  Jesus told her to watch.  Suddenly a opening began in that dark sky, and brilliant light came through, and down came angels, and placed a mirror on each forehead of the wounded.  As they looked up, the light would reflect from the mirrors and the vultures would be blinded and leave. 

Part 2

She was taken to a church, a white one, with a steeple.  On the dorr, there was a note nailed to it.  The note said in bold letters, ICABOD.  She asked what this meant?  The Lord replied that many of his people that gathered has turned away from the Holy Spirit, and the mixture of sin had come in, and The Presence of the Lord could no longer dwell there.  That the word meant, The Glory had Departed.  That many more gatherings would have this nailed to the front door.  He told her how he longed to embrace His Children, but that the sin in their lives woould cause them to be consumed.  They must be made ready to be embraced.  Those who would choose Jesus, He would make ready.

Part 3  The scene changed, and she saw a crowd of people, standing in huge lines, to be healed, to hear the Word of God, many were brought there, and there were many ministering to those who were in need.  The thing she noticed was that you could not see those who were ministering to the lost and wounded.  She asked the Lord about that, and He said that he would hide the identity of those who laid hands on others, because only the Lord would get glory, only the Lord would be known, not man.  These humble servants would be so filled with Jesus, and yet they themselves would not be seen or thought of.  Jesus would fill the thoughts and mouths in this great Awakening!! 

If anyone recognizes this , I would appreciate some more info!!

Blessings!!!

Jean Brier

Posted: 05/07/2008 at 8:22pm | IP Logged Quote Jean Brier

These humble servants would be so filled with Jesus, and yet they themselves would not be seen or thought of.  Jesus would fill the thoughts and mouths in this great Awakening!! 

Roxanne,

Many of the saints have been for many years now, waiting on the Lord in the secret place with Him.   Listening, praying, recieving from Him, learning in the school of the Holy Spirit, while others were out and about in ministry, here and there, but  now, there is a remant... who is ready, and able, and equipped of the Lord, by His Spirit, and will do in these days   (only what He says ).   These saints, do not want to be known publically.  They are only wanting to be used of God, to see God get the glory.   They are fully surrendered to Him in serving Him ,   to the end..  It has come with a price, to come into this place with the Master.    In the Bible, there are many examples of those before us, who gave their all, for the Master.    Now in these days we are in, the remant is rising up,      UNKNOWNS, IN UNKNOWN PLACES........

I do know this, as the call for myself are places, no one would want to go.   In ending,  I do pray more saints of God would be so sold out, and give their lives to the work He has us to do, ...   to the very end, and  

God gets all the       GLORY......  

MiriDeb

View Jean Brier's Profile Search for other posts by Jean Brier
Kelly Phillips

Posted: 05/07/2008 at 11:57pm | IP Logged Quote Kelly Phillips

Whoa!!!!

Roxanne....thank-you for sharing this, you have no idea what you have just written out for me.....We, me and my daughter, are living this out right now! I have so many notes, pictures and rhema and we both have had dreams to exactly what you have described....We are waiting for the fulfillment of part 3...

I'm sorry that I don't have any idea who the 'homemaker' is, but i'm glad that you remembered 'the word' so well.....

as soon as i can I will share more details 'confirming' this word.....

thank you for sharing

~blessings, kelly

View Kelly Phillips's Profile Search for other posts by Kelly Phillips Visit Kelly Phillips's Homepage
RoxanneBarrett

Posted: 05/08/2008 at 2:06pm | IP Logged Quote RoxanneBarrett

Jean;  So right, there is always that 'choice' hanging there between us and the Lord.  The choice to forsake it all.  I pray with you, that we will know this is the time and what a time it will be!!

Kelly;  I thank the Lord that this spoke to you, and I await the confirmations you have sensed in it.  I will love hearing about it, I just know it will further strengthen me!! Blessings Sisters, and All Glory to the Lord of ALL!!

Denise Detwiler

Posted: 05/08/2008 at 5:39pm | IP Logged Quote Denise Detwiler

I recognize this one...I bet someone somewhere has transcribed it on the web at some point.  Because I never heard any taped version. I recall reading it a few years ago or so maybe.  Maybe you'd be able to google it and get the full transcription.
View Denise Detwiler's Profile Search for other posts by Denise Detwiler
Denise Detwiler

Posted: 05/08/2008 at 6:04pm | IP Logged Quote Denise Detwiler

There's a Spurgeon sermon from Nov 1887 that involves the vultures and it's quite interesting!  Here's a link to it.  I found it for it mentions Ichabod and driving away the vultures that would eat at the saints...

http://www.spurgeongems.org/vols31-33/chs1993.pdf

View Denise Detwiler's Profile Search for other posts by Denise Detwiler
RoxanneBarrett

Posted: 05/08/2008 at 6:55pm | IP Logged Quote RoxanneBarrett

Thanks DD.  I recall listening to this cassette tape of this lady, who sounded to be in her 50's, with her South African accent.  She sounded English.  Anyway, her telling it, since it was the vision given to her, was more powerful than my telling. 

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version