Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: They says: "How can I show you my love?" by Junior Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Pamela Helmick

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 05/15/2008 at 9:11pm | IP Logged Quote Pamela Helmick

The Lord says: "How can I show you my love?"

"Why do you look so sad? Come on, come to me now.
Come and open yourself to me. What can you hide from me? Do I not know the depths of your heart? Do I not dwell inside you? Come and open to me. Nothing you express will make me love you less. Let your tears run like a river. Cry and be healed. Acquaint yourself with the pain you carry, for it is time to heal your heart! Is the darkside a stranger to me? Come in and we will walk together. Invite me into your pain, take me into your darkest hour, and watch me blow the festering boils into smooth skin again. Have you not carried these welts long enough?

"You have asked me, 'What do you want Lord?' I want one moment. One moment for you to be brave and naked at my side. My beloved, undress yourself of pretentious garments, and let my soothing gaze fall upon your bare soul. Have I not been made full of appearances? Is it appearances that I look upon with desire? Give me one moment with the gem of your soul. I look for something special, deeply sacred, in your eyes. If you give me this moment, you will hear me say it can be forever.

hugging girl
"Will you never understand me? How long must I wait for you? But I know you. This is all you wanted, something special, deeply sacred, in my eyes too. Greet me with the eyes of a little one. Greet me with vulnerable eyes. What more have I to do with false lovers? I am the Lover to be brave at your side. Your happiness is buried in me. Come, burrow into my love and we'll be happy as one. I will make your eyes shine. I will make you strong. You will radiate with the excellency of my love. No longer will the oil of your face dry up. No longer will the perfumes of my presence disappear from your gown.

"Can you put your hand in mine? I know it is small, but mine is big, and able to scoop every part of you into my palm. You will nestle your head comfortably in the grooves created by the nails. Is my love a crime that I suffered a criminal's death for you? Would you commit the same crime and love me in such a way? Would you be forsaken as a criminal to be favored in my eyes?

"How can I show my love to you? Whatever you ask for, that is what I will be! Am I I AM? Surely I AM! I will be the sea in your desert. I will be the bread in your hunger. If you thirst, thirst for me. If you hunger, hunger for me. Then you shall not want. I will open your mouth and fill it with good things. You will lack nothing, and I will withhold nothing. You will see fullness of joy with eternal pleasures beside. I will rouse myself, even at midnight, and give you as much bread as you ask for. Whatever you ask for, that is what I will be, for from me, through me, and to me are all things. I am the Alpha and Omega of your fulfillment. 

"When they laughed as you cried, I did not laugh.
When they lied, I provided the truth. When they forsook you, I stood by. When they trampled your dreams, I made them come true. When they ladened you down, I gave you wings. When your tears washed my feet, I gave you joy. The wrongs? How many wrongs have I made right for you? O that you would count them before me! When you stumbled in weakness, I strengthened your bones. Did I not preserve your life? When you could not reach, I lifted you with my precious wind. Even your enemies marveled as you rose high above their heads. When you were mute with fear, I put my voice in yours. When you could not believe, I gave you faith from on high. I will be your stepping stone when you need to advance, yet I will be your stumbling block when you need to be brought low before me. Am I not the sun in your sky? Will I not tan you and leave my mark on you for all to see?

"But now my Spirit is grieved as some turn away. But I will not cast these off. My love will lead you back to my arms, little lamb. In time we will be together again, for you belong in my arms! One day soon you will look for me and find me. I will hear your cries again, and you will say how you miss me. I know rebellion is not in your heart, but a tender confusion about my ways. Soon you will find green pasture and lush surroundings to rest your soul. You will find the pathway back as my love follows you even to the uttermost parts, even to the place of filth where sows wallow. As sure as the stars shine for my approval, so also the glory inside you will always search for its Maker."

View Pamela Helmick's Profile Search for other posts by Pamela Helmick

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version