Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: THE WHEEL WITHIN THE WHEEL and "The Fullness of God ’ Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Jeff Kingshott

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 06/17/2008 at 5:43pm | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

Today I received this after a deep deep vision . . .

My omnipresence is upon you now ,

Where ever you go " I AM " , your vow ,

The fullness in you that agree !

You are in ME !

Not just a part anymore ,

For I have swung wide the door \o/

To ALL " I AM " in YOU !

Each jot and tittle open to your view ,

The " ALL OF ME " you Gaze upon ,

" I AM " imbedded in You MY Nature IN YOU imprinted and Bond !

No shaking can seperate You from ME ,

You are as I the ONE and THE THREE ,

Cube upon Cube yet one Facet to view  \o/ ,( picture below)

The " Wheel within the Wheel " always in focus never askew ,

My Revelation knowledge laid bare \o/

Where "  I AM " YOU ARE THERE !

Ezekiel 1:19-21 

19And when the living creatures went, the wheels went beside them; and when the living creatures were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up.

20Wherever the spirit went, the creatures went and the wheels rose along with them, for the spirit or life of the [four living creatures acting as one] living creature was in the wheels.

21When those went, these went; and when those stood, these stood; and when those were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up high beside them, for the spirit or life of the [combined] living creature was in the wheels

Job 29:2-4 

2 "How I long for the months gone by,
       for the days when God watched over me,

3 when his lamp shone upon my head
       and by his light I walked through darkness!

4 Oh, for the days when I was in my prime,
       when God's intimate friendship blessed my house,

The Wheel of Revelation
This is an Inner Wheel or Cycle article. Click to read the introduction. This is an Inner Wheel or Cycle article. Click to read the introduction.

Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.

Revelation 1:11 (Spoke 22, Cycle 3)

The alphabetic integration of the 22 chapters of Revelation forms the finishing capstone to the divine design of the Holy Bible. It is truly astounding to behold the countless links between its chapters with elements from the corresponding Spokes of the Bible Wheel. God ensured that it would be impossible to miss the integration of Revelation with the Hebrew alphabet. In the first chapter of the last book He idenitified Himself as Alpha and Omega, the first and last letters of the Greek Alphabet. These letters correspond to Aleph and Tav, the first and last of the 22 Hebrew letters. It is therefore impossible for any intelligent reader to fail to suspect an alphabetic correlation with the 22 chapters (see The Capstone Signature of God's Word).

Distribution of
"And I saw"
in Revelation
Chapt 5:1, 2
Chapt 6:1, 2
Chapt 7:2
Chapt 8:2
Chapt 9:1
Chapt 10:1
Chapt 13:3
Chapt 14:6
Chapt 15:1, 2
Chapt 16:13
Chapt 17:3, 6
Chapt 19:11, 17, 19
Chapt 20:1, 4, 11, 12
Chapt 21:1, 22

Unfortunately, most people have been taught that God had absolutely nothing to do with the overall structure of His Own Word. Even those who readily admit the full inspiration of the actual words of Scripture usually stumble over the idea that God had a hand on every detail down to the level of its chapter and verse divisions. Everyone is taught that they are "arbitrary divisions" as if some drunkard put on a blindfold and just threw darts at the Bible. There two errors here. First, things that are arbitrary from a human persective are not necessarily arbitrary from God's point of view, for indeed, the "lot is cast into the lap; but the whole disposing thereof is of the LORD" (Proverbs 16:33). The second error is that it is false. The chapter structures of the two great Inner Wheels - Isaiah and Revelation - are largely self-parsing in accordance with their content. In the case of Revelation, the primary outline is found in the phrase "And I saw" which is found 24 times in Revelation in the KJV. Of these 24 occurrences, exactly half (12) are found in the first or second verse after a chapter break. This is solid statistical proof that the overall pattern of the chapter breaks is not arbitrary. There are many other structural patterns in Revelation that correlate (more or less) with the chapter breaks (e.g meta tauta).

Of course, the final proof is in the abundant fruit this study bears. The chapters of Revelation link to all aspects of the Spokes of the Wheel. Some links are based on the literal meaning of the corresponding letter, such as Revelation 4 which opens with reference to a Door, literal meaning of the fourth letter Dalet. Other links are based on content found only on the corresponding Spoke, such as Revelation 4 and Revelation 5 which contain material found only in Ezekiel and Daniel on Spokes 4 and 5, respectively. Other chapters are linked to material found on corresponding Spokes of the Inner Wheel of Isaiah, such as Revelation 19 which links to Isaiah 63 (Spoke 19, Cycle 3), and which links to the ancient rabinnical understanding of Quph, the Nineteenth letter. Simply stated, there is no end to the wonders of God's Holy Word! Glory to God in the highest!

The Wheel within the Wheel

http://www.biblewheel.com/GR/GR_LogosStar.asp

Shockwaves upon shockwaves are about to hit the earth ,

But this is in order to bring a rebirth ,

To shake the hearts of those that do not see ,

In ALL of Creation MY MAJESTY ,

Those lost in the spirit of man ,

Not understanding " I AM THAT I AM " ,

The Fullness of ALL that is good , pure and holy dwells within ME ,

So stay close now get prepared for what is about to BE !

MY VERY HAND Resting upon the earth ,

"I AM " bringing forth My nurturing to ALL those that follow after Me for ALL that they are worth ,

For " I AM " the fullness that Dwells IN YOU  \ !!! / ,

As in your Obedience you do as I do ,

The FATHER'S Will for ALL TIME !

Now come to ME My Children for truly you are Mine \o/ !

Colossians 2:8-10 

8 Beware lest anyone cheat you through philosophy and empty deceit, according to the tradition of men, according to the basic principles of the world, and not according to Christ. 9 For in Him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily; 10 and you are complete in Him, who is the head of all principality and power.

pic

For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

Isaiah 55.8f

The sevenfold Logos Star exhibits a fractal variation on the Star pattern that unifies many holographic fragments such as the Unity Holograph, the Logos Holograph, and the numerous components of the Creation HyperHolograph. Any article that is directly associated with the Logos Star is marked with a small version of the Logos Star icon at the head of this page.

Great insight into the reason for unbiquitous appearance of sixfold symmetries in the alphanumeric structure of Scripture is found in the Biblical significance of the Number Six, which is deeply integrated with Work in general, and specifically God's Work of Creation. As it is written:

Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work ... For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.

Exodus 20:9-11

This connection between Work, Creation, and the Number Six runs thoughout Scripture. This fundamental association manifests in the appearance of Centered Hexagonal and Star Numbers in the structure of the Biblical Holographs. It is especially evident in the structure of Genesis 1.1, the basis of the Creation HyperHolograph:

Sum of Genesis 1.1 = 2701 = 37 x 73 = Sum(73)

The Numbers 37 and 73 are a palindromic pair of primes. They are both Star Numbers, and the Number 37 is both a Star and Centered Hexagonal Number. Their product is the 73rd Triangular Number which is a manifestation of the fact that the product of paired Hexagon / Star numbers is always Triangular. But the fact that it is the 73rd Triangle is particularly beautiful, not only because of the 37 / 73 symmetry, but further because of the relation between the Numbers 37, 73 and the value of Wisdom, by which the Lord created the Cosmos (Jeremiah 10.12):

Wisdom

pic

Hokmah

37 = 8 + 11 + 13 + 5 (Ordinal Value) pic
73 = 8 + 20 + 40 + 5 (Standard Value)

These numbers of Wisdom - 37 and 73 - then coalesce to form the value of the Logos - the Word by which God created the Cosmos:

Word

pic

Logos

= 373

The geometric form of the prime Number 373 is a variation on the theme of the sixfold Star Numbers. It is a fractal Star Number that is built upon the union of Seven Stars, each with the value of 37 - the numeric weight of Wisdom!

This means the Logos Star is based on Seven Stars of Wisdom, and its form exhibits the fundamental fractal/holographic property of self-similarity over scale! The image below shows how the Logos Star relates to the fundamental Numbers of Creation - 37, 73 and 373:

pic

This structure of the Logos Star is encoded in the text of John 1.1, as demonstrated in the Divine Tapestry of John 1.1.

These sixfold stars are the geometric forms of the two fundamental Words God used to create the the sixfold Cosmos. The depth of Wisdom encoded in these geometric Numbers defies description. Not only are they are mutually integrated both with geometry and the plain text of Scripture, but they are the two prime Numbers God used in His design of the Logos Holograph!

The Logos Star - 373 - is a sevenfold integration of 37 as a Star! This was first brought to my attention by Iain Strachan. It is built from seven Stars each representing the Number 37 with the remaining space filled by six Hexagons representing the Number 19. Note that these numbers (19 / 37) form a Hexagon / Star pair just like 37 / 73 - the basis of Creation. Their product gives the Number 703 (= and the earth) from the Creation Holograph. Furthermore, the Number 19 is the value of The Earth and it is modulated my the Number 6, whereas 37 - the ordinal value of Widsom - is modulated by the Number 7. The product 6 x 19 = 114 yields the index of the Grace Manifest Holograph. Yet there is more! The Number 37 (as Hexagon) is the projection of the 4th cube, 64 = 4 x 4 x 4:

The Logos Star corresponds to the third term in the Snowflake sequence which begins with a simple triangle:

pic

To generate the Logos Star, we begin with the self-intersection of the 22nd Triangle (the Number 253), followed by the self-intersection of the 7th Triangle (the Number 28):

pic

This means that the Logos Star is the third term in the snowflake sequence that begins with the 22nd Triangle There is a profound integration of these Numbers with Creation and God's Word. The Number 22 is the Number of Spokes of the Wheel and Letters of the Hebrew Alphabet, and the Number 7 is the premier Number in all Scripture, as discussed at some length in Seven and Scripture. Yet the union goes deeper, with the Numbers 7 and 28 (united in the 7th Triangle) registering the number of Words and Letters of Genesis 1.1, which is itself the product 2701 = 37 x 73. Endless glory!

The resemblence of the Logos Star to a snowflake is not a chance occurrence. It was designed by God before the foundation of the world when He designed the Greek and Hebrew languages. We have the identity (Cf. Proverbs 31.21):

Of Snow

pic

Mishlag

= 373

It appears that the Logos represents the condensation of God's thought not unlike the crystaline form of snow - which is so beautifully used as a symbol of purity in Scripture (cf. Isaiah 1.18).

Consider now what this means! We have a full integration of Numerical Geometry, Gematria, the Sixfold Creation (as expressed in the plain text of Scripture) and the intrinsic geometric form of the Wisdom and the Logos, the latter being a sevenfold integration of the beautiful prime Number 37! Endless glory!

Edited by Jeff Kingshott on 06/19/2008 at 1:56pm

Tina Strode

Posted: 06/17/2008 at 11:32pm | IP Logged Quote Tina Strode

x

Edited by Tina Strode on 04/21/2013 at 12:43am

Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 06/18/2008 at 6:24am | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

Thank you so much my Sister and Warrior in Christ ! Yes when I found this about the wheel within the wheel it took me so much deeper in understanding and I am always reminded of  Solomon's encoraging words " In ALL your getting get understanding " !

Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 06/19/2008 at 1:43pm | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

I believe this is connected to the word above . . .

In ALL of Creation MY MAJESTY ,

Those lost in the spirit of man ,

Not understanding " I AM THAT I AM " ,

The Fullness of ALL that is good , pure and holy dwells within ME ,

So stay close now get prepared for what is about to BE !

MY VERY HAND Resting upon the earth ,

"I AM " bringing forth My nurturing to ALL those that follow after Me for ALL that they are worth ,

For " I AM " the fullness that Dwells IN YOU  \ !!! / ,

As in your Obedience you do as I do ,

The FATHER'S Will for ALL TIME !

Now come to ME My Children for truly you are Mine \o/ !

Colossians 2:8-10 

8 Beware lest anyone cheat you through philosophy and empty deceit, according to the tradition of men, according to the basic principles of the world, and not according to Christ. 9 For in Him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily; 10 and you are complete in Him, who is the head of all principality and power.

Edited by Jeff Kingshott on 06/19/2008 at 3:09pm

Tina Strode

Posted: 06/19/2008 at 1:58pm | IP Logged Quote Tina Strode

x

Edited by Tina Strode on 04/21/2013 at 12:44am

Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 09/05/2010 at 12:00am | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

In ALL of Creation MY MAJESTY

Edited by Jeff Kingshott on 09/05/2010 at 12:55am

Michele Hay

Posted: 09/05/2010 at 2:55am | IP Logged Quote Michele Hay

Thank you Jeff.

Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 09/05/2010 at 9:56am | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

We are about to experience the hand of God as never before ! Over and over , a shaking to root and the core both in the earth and in our hearts for his name sake !

Show us your face Lord !

Stacey Yerian
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: 09/06/2010 at 9:01am | IP Logged Quote Stacey Yerian

Jeff Kingshot wrote:
My omnipresence is upon you now ,

Where ever you go " I AM " , your vow ,

The fullness in you that agree !

You are in ME !

Not just a part anymore ,

For I have swung wide the door \o/

To ALL " I AM " in YOU !

Each jot and tittle open to your view ,

The " ALL OF ME " you Gaze upon ,

" I AM " imbedded in You MY Nature IN YOU imprinted and Bond !

No shaking can seperate You from ME ,

You are as I the ONE and THE THREE ,

Cube upon Cube yet one Facet to view  \o/ ,( picture below)

The " Wheel within the Wheel " always in focus never askew ,

My Revelation knowledge laid bare \o/

Where "  I AM " YOU ARE THERE !

Jeff, this is so powerful and beautiful.  Truly by the Spirit of God.  Thank you.

View Stacey Yerian's Profile Search for other posts by Stacey Yerian
Stacey Yerian
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: 09/06/2010 at 9:12am | IP Logged Quote Stacey Yerian

Jeff Kingshot wrote:

In ALL of Creation MY MAJESTY

YES JEFF!  

As I pasted this I heard this song - can't remember who did it but from the 60s beach era:

Let's hang on.... to what we've got.... cause what we've got

yeah we got a lot... Got a lot of love between us

hang on - hang on - hang on .....to what we've got.

Incredible revelation regarding the wheel and Isaiah, Revelation, Ezekiel.  Much to chew on.  YUM!

Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 09/06/2010 at 10:36am | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

Stacey , this morning The Lord came to me strongly and spoke to me about him pouring out powerful anointings on the ones that have passed through the fire and now he sees only his gold and silver in them !

To those that overcome ! These children of God do have a lot but only received it through total surrender , brokeness and strict obedience for we must never strike the Rock of Ages but surrender forever and always .

The Lord for what ever reason gave me the example of Joshua Mills ministry

Water from the Rock

Water from the Rock

The whole Israelite community set out from the Desert of Sin, traveling from place to place as the LORD commanded. They camped at Rephidim, but there was no water for the people to drink. So they quarreled with Moses and said, “Give us water to drink.”
Moses replied, “Why do you quarrel with me? Why do you put the LORD to the test?”

But the people were thirsty for water there, and they grumbled against Moses. They said, “Why did you bring us up out of Egypt to make us and our children and livestock die of thirst?”

Then Moses cried out to the LORD, “What am I to do with these people? They are almost ready to stone me.”

The LORD answered Moses, “Walk on ahead of the people. Take with you some of the elders of Israel and take in your hand the staff with which you struck the Nile, and go. I will stand there before you by the rock at Horeb. Strike the rock, and water will come out of it for the people to drink.” So Moses did this in the sight of the elders of Israel. And he called the place Massah and Meribah because the Israelites quarreled and because they tested the LORD saying, “Is the LORD among us or not?”

– Exodus 17:1-7

1 John 5:5
Who is the one who overcomes the world, but he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God?

1. Revelation 2:7
    ' He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches To him who overcomes, I will grant to eat of the tree of life which is in the Paradise of God.'
    Revelation 2:11
    ' He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches He who overcomes will not be hurt by the second death.'
    Revelation 2:17
    ' He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches To him who overcomes, to him I will give some of the hidden manna, and I will give him a white stone, and a new name written on the stone which no one knows but he who receives it.'
    Revelation 2:16-18 (in Context) Revelation 2 (Whole Chapter)
  2. Revelation 2:26
    ' He who overcomes, and he who keeps My deeds until the end, TO HIM I WILL GIVE AUTHORITY OVER THE NATIONS;
    Revelation 3:5
    ' He who overcomes will thus be clothed in white garments; and I will not erase his name from the book of life, and I will confess his name before My Father and before His angels.
  3. Revelation 3:12
    ' He who overcomes, I will make him a pillar in the temple of My God, and he will not go out from it anymore; and I will write on him the name of My God, and the name of the city of My God, the new Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from My God, and My new name.
    Revelation 3:21
    ' He who overcomes, I will grant to him to sit down with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne.
    Revelation 21:7
    " He who overcomes will inherit these things, and I will be his God and he will be My son.

Edited by Jeff Kingshott on 09/06/2010 at 10:48am

Stacey Yerian
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: 09/06/2010 at 1:42pm | IP Logged Quote Stacey Yerian

Jeff Kingshot wrote:
These children of God do have a lot but only received it through total surrender , brokeness and strict obedience for we must never strike the Rock of Ages but surrender forever and always

Yes.

P.S.  I love the picture.  Don't know Joshua Mills.  Do know my Rock Star!   The Rock of my salvation!

Edited by Stacey Yerian on 09/06/2010 at 1:43pm

Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 03/31/2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

My words are coming they are here for you now !

But will you stand behind my plow ?

For the will of The Father is what I would have you do ,

I in Him and Me in you ,

There is no struggle for your desire is mine ,

To please The Father ALL the time \o/ ,

No rest is needed for I AM your Zeal !

The fullness of the Wheel within The Wheel ,

So come to The Father and use My eyes to view ,

My seven spirits that I have given to you ( Isaiah 11:2) ,

For I AM ALL Knowing of The Father's HEART !

And this My Child is where you must Start ! ! !

Ezekiel 1:20

20 Wherever the spirit would go, they would go, and the wheels would rise along with them, because the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels.

James 1:17-27

Amplified Bible (AMP)

17Every good gift and every perfect free, large, full) gift is from above; it comes down from the Father of all [that gives] light, in [the shining of] Whom there can be no variation [rising or setting] or shadow cast by His turning [as in an eclipse].

18And it was of His own [free] will that He gave us birth [as sons] by [His] Word of Truth, so that we should be a kind of firstfruits of His creatures [a sample of what He created to be consecrated to Himself].

19Understand [this], my beloved brethren. Let every man be quick to hear [a ready listener], slow to speak, slow to take offense and to get angry.

20For man's anger does not promote the righteousness God [wishes and requires].

21So get rid of all uncleanness and the rampant outgrowth of wickedness, and in a humble (gentle, modest) spirit receive and welcome the Word which implanted and rooted [in your hearts] contains the power to save your souls.

22But be doers of the Word [obey the message], and not merely listeners to it, betraying yourselves [into deception by reasoning contrary to the Truth].

23For if anyone only listens to the Word without obeying it and being a doer of it, he is like a man who looks carefully at his [own] natural face in a mirror;

24For he thoughtfully observes himself, and then goes off and promptly forgets what he was like.

25But he who looks carefully into the faultless law, the [law] of liberty, and is faithful to it and perseveres in looking into it, being not a heedless listener who forgets but an active doer [who obeys], he shall be blessed in his doing (his life of obedience).

26If anyone thinks himself to be religious (piously observant of the external duties of his faith) and does not bridle his tongue but deludes his own heart, this person's religious service is worthless (futile, barren).

27External religious worship religion as it is expressed in outward acts] that is pure and unblemished in the sight of God the Father is this: to visit and help and care for the orphans and widows in their affliction and need, and to keep oneself unspotted and uncontaminated from the world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAQ61KH7qRc

Edited by Jeff Kingshott on 03/31/2012 at 10:11am

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version