Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Vision I had while visiting the States lately - Ayman from Egypt. Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 06/25/2008 at 12:46pm | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

This is Ayman from Egypt. I'd like to share with you the vision that I had while visiting the States lately. We are here as a family in the US for around three weeks.This vision I had during our first night here in the U.S. (June 11th) after
we just arrived. I woke up like around 2:00 a.m. and could not sleep. I
felt led to pray. I prayed in tongues for several seconds and then soon a
picture came to my mind. I was somewhere between fully asleep and fully
awake. In the vision I saw a nice looking man. He was handsome, tall,
well-built and intelligent. I soon heard a clear voice saying, "I gave this
man special abilities for the kingdom". This voice caused me to pay more
attention in my spirit and to keep watching this man carefully. I watched
as the man kept walking here and there. Then, it started to get gradually
darker, until it turned completely into heavy darkness. I kept watching the
man as it was getting darker and darker. Then, to my astonishment I found
the man slept on the grass near the street. He slept on some grass by some
pavement near a wall in the street. It was getting heavier.

Then, I saw two or three evil people approaching the sleeping man. They
came from behind and skillfully put a blindfold on his eyes. The man did
not feel anything as they carefully placed the blindfold over his eyes. I
began crying in my spirit for what was happening to the man, hoping that by
the time he would wake up he will definitely feel the blindfold and he will
surely remove it. I kept watching and waiting for him to awaken. When he
woke up he did not feel anything was wrong. He did not discern that there
was anything on his eyes. Again I was crying in my spirit for that man to
be careful.

In the vision, I saw just ahead of the man a cliff, which was very steep.
The man was heading directly towards the cliff without realizing his
blindness nor the danger ahead for him. I remember in the vision that I saw
that the cliff was endless and bottomless. I was crying in my spirit and
praying for this man that he could discern or feel the blindfold over his
eyes, but he could not. He kept going ahead without hesitating...right
towards the cliff. The cry in my spirit caused others around me to also cry
out to God for that man to be awakened and to be kept from going off the
cliff. The vision ended at this point without me knowing what happened to
the man. I woke up fully and I asked the Lord to give me interpretation to
the dream or vision. I heard the Lord clearly speak to me that this man in
the vision is "America".

END

Hiding & abiding in Him,
Ayman
View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage
lisa owens

Posted: 06/25/2008 at 4:01pm | IP Logged Quote lisa owens

ezekial... And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none.

Father you said in your word your spirit shall not always strive with man genesis 6:3. Father when you saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of their heart was only evil continually it gieved your heart.But like Noah let your people who are called by your name find grace in your eyes.  Watcing and praying , that we may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man. Father i pray in jesus Name you give your people ears to hear. That your people hear what the unjust juge saith. Because this widow troubles me , i will avenge her, lets by her continuing comming she wearie me. father you said in luke 18:5  father you said you will avenge us speedily-And You shall avenge your own elect, which cry day and night unto you. (Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?)

Father In jesus name make us like that unjust judge - that we may work while it is day for when night comes no man can work. father i pray for your intesesors- that they not become weary in well doing. Father in jesus name i pray you increase their streangth. Father in Jesus name i pray by your grace they will run and not be weary, they  walk and not faint, that you Give them the grace to continue steadfast in prayer knowing that their labor is not in vain.  For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that He might destroy the works of the devil. Father In Jesus name I pray your kingdom Come your will be done in earth as it is in heaven.  Father lead us not into temptation but deliver us From the Evil One. for yours is the power the Kingdom and the Glory Forever and Ever. In Jesus name

Edited by lisa owens on 06/25/2008 at 4:06pm
View lisa owens's Profile Search for other posts by lisa owens
Pamela Helmick

Posted: 06/25/2008 at 7:58pm | IP Logged Quote Pamela Helmick

This agreed with my spirit as well.  I also believe it is also for the church.

View Pamela Helmick's Profile Search for other posts by Pamela Helmick
Denise Detwiler

Posted: 06/25/2008 at 8:23pm | IP Logged Quote Denise Detwiler

confirmation here too - it was ringing in my spiritual ears again and again (America) very specifically before reaching the end of the writing where you gave the identity.
View Denise Detwiler's Profile Search for other posts by Denise Detwiler
Guests
Guest Group
Guest Group

Online Status: Online
Posted: 06/27/2008 at 12:08pm | IP Logged Quote Guests

Hullo Ayman and Hala.

You were watching both the USA as a nation and the church in it. Both are standing on the edge of a bottomless precipice. Both are in absolute darkness. Neither have any idea the seriousness of their condition.

The United States of America that God established was a good man. The Church God established in the USA was a good man. But NOW - there is no goodness left in either of them and are both so poverty stricken they are fortunate to even have a piece of grass to sleep on.

Evil men in high places have indeed blinded the good man and set him up for the destruction they have planned for him. The USA is virtually destroyed. The church in the USA would have to be the most useless enterprise on Planet Earth. Both are ready to go over the edge.

Your vision is a call to the handfull of genuine sons and daughters of God Almighty to get on their faces in insistent repentence and intercession as a matter of urgency.

Powerful satanic international forces have advanced so far in the execution of their intentions - they cannot be stopped - EXCEPT - a more powerful force be brought into the situation and turned loose against the intruders. 

The ONLY thing that can prevent that last fatal step over the edge of that cliff, is the intervention of God Almighty and his forces - and that intervention is the depending on the tenacity and persistance of those called to intercede - right here - right now.

There is no point in trying to attract the attention of the blinded man. That's been done and it didn't work. The job in hand is to attract the attention of God Almighty, and bring him into the situation. He can fix it. ONLY he can fix it. And only you folk in the US - in deep intercession, on your face in repentence for your nation, and praying and seeking his face - is going to get his attention.

There is no more time for religious crap - get serious before God Almighty and intercede for your nation. This is not my responsibility. My responsibility is here where I am. This repentence and intercession must come from you folk in the USA. This is not a forum "reply". This is a serious statement of the situation you are facing.

Edited by Moderator on 01/17/2010 at 7:45pm
View Guests's Profile Search for other posts by Guests
Stacy McCarty

Posted: 06/27/2008 at 11:23pm | IP Logged Quote Stacy McCarty

I was given Zephaniah 2:2 the other night and I think that verses 1 and 3
went along with it. Like cold water to the face and frightening. We're at a
serious point right now.

1 Gather together, gather together,
       O shameful nation,

2 before the appointed time arrives
       and that day sweeps on like chaff,
       before the fierce anger of the LORD comes upon you,
       before the day of the LORD's wrath comes upon you.

3 Seek the LORD, all you humble of the land,
       you who do what he commands.
       Seek righteousness, seek humility;
       perhaps you will be sheltered
       on the day of the LORD's anger.

Lately I've been feeling driven to pray for my country but when I start to
pray I feel ridiculous doing so. I start to think of the horrible things going
on in our country and I can't think of how to pray. Please bless us though
we're sinning in the most horrific ways? Please bless us as we push you
out the doors and out of our lives? Then I remember to pray and ask for
blessing and protection for our children and His people. Still it's hard. I
really wonder sometimes why God even bothers with us.

-
Stacy

View Stacy McCarty's Profile Search for other posts by Stacy McCarty
John Lunt

Posted: 06/28/2008 at 5:40am | IP Logged Quote John Lunt

The United States of America that God established was a good man. The Church God established in the USA was a good man. But NOW - there is no goodness left in either of them and are both so poverty stricken they are fortunate to even have a piece of grass to sleep on.

With all respect, I have to disagree.  Is the church in the United States in danger?  Yes it is.  I don't like where it is, but there is still good.  There still is a remnant.  I've been noticing some change in the body of Christ in the past year, especially th last six months.  God has been moving on many to embrace his holiness and to get serious about him.  It may be a small group, but I'm seeing it happening to more and more people all around me.  I'm seeing more and more embracing simplicity, denying themselves, loving God and loving others.  I'm seeing more becoming serious about their time with the Lord and protecting it from the cares of the world.  I'm seeing more and more people doing the work of Jesus outside formal structures that would hold them back.  I believe that for the United States there is a lot more shaking to come.  Structures are being shaken and destroyed.   Old ways of doing things are being destroyed.  The church that looks more like a corporation than the Body of Christ is being rendered more and more irrelevant as believers seek out other believers to function togetherr outside of any "structure." The church may end up looking a lot smaller than it did before, but it will look  a lot more like the body of Christ. 

Is intercession needed?  Absolutely.  But I am not in despair for the Church.  I am saddened by many that remain trapped in the old structures.  But I believe before it is over, many of them will come out as well. 

Denise Detwiler

Posted: 06/28/2008 at 9:25am | IP Logged Quote Denise Detwiler

thanks John - eloquently put!  i remain convinced reading this post that the interpretation given is totally accurate.  it is America. period.

there's been a pseudo "church" that's passed itself off as the true church...and a sort of "urban legend" that USA is a christian nation and a nation of "church people" but the actual reality is that's a sham.  a false covering, so to speak.  and the nation has fallen asleep.  at the grass roots level is NOT real christianity by any stretch of the imagination.  it is important to distinguish.  this nation is mainly pagan and even the religion of this nation is self and not christianity.  one might read thru a few of Loren Sandford's prophetic words in this forum for a more accurate honest picture of that.

the self focused and orphans and terribly broken and needy - even amongst the 'church people' a shrinking remnant - who practice mere form and vicarious part-time religion need to be awakened and come together with God for real, and stop the scattering, abandoning and hiding away from the horrific desperate need - to see the true condition and connect with others. 

we cannot save the day, only God can save the day...Jesus saves.  We are His disciples, walkng around with Him.  In the churches, in the streets, in the marketplace and moving with Him...not tucked away and locked away hiding ourselves...He said GO YE.  He is the Saviour...He moves among and thru us....then we will be the BODY of Christ.  His body moves as the Head directs.  A toe is not requird to single handedly rescue and save the entire world.  It really is quite simple...

Denise Detwiler

Posted: 06/28/2008 at 10:20am | IP Logged Quote Denise Detwiler

BTW the sidewalks would be the best man could build -- and in his blinded state the man is no longer following these.

community food banks in our region donations down 30% - the need up 25%.  government food programs provide a box of food a month that's maybe enough for an elderly person for a week.  no matter the size of the family.

government failing.

tax system not meeting needs.

red cross not able to meet all of the disasters any longer

habitats and housing programs not sufficient to provide and what has been provided very meager

social security not providing enough

God is in this, He has said --- hands off!  Do NOT try your best human efforts...I WILL gather My children under my wings...folks it's to be VERY close quarters...packed together under His wings alongside the others..

Guests
Guest Group
Guest Group

Posted: 06/28/2008 at 10:51am | IP Logged Quote Guests

Hullo John and Denise

Sorry folks - you are missing it.

Church - the real thing - the Body of Christ - is the representation of God Almighty in an area or in a nation. It is good that individuals are coming out of the horrible religion system - but that does not make a Church. That is not the Body of Christ. There is NO Body of Christ - God does not have representation in your nation - or mine.

Denise - you have just listed some of the things that are way out ot kilter in your region. That is chicken feed compared to what is going on in high places in your country. What you are seeing is the result of the gross satanic evil that has taken over in your nation.

The USA is going to collapse into a shocking heap unless the Body of Christ takes it's place and confronts the satanic forces head on - real soon. That's what the Kingdom of God is being set up to do. No Body of Christ - no Kingdom - no Kingdom - goodbye USA - and the blame for that lies squarely at the feet of the non-existant Body of Christ.

Look - quit trying to put me right. Go back to everything I have written into the OH forums this past four weeks - and pay very careful attention to what I have said in every one of them. Neither God nor I are playing games. I din't come back here because I wanted to, and I am not writing these articles because I want to. I am writing because God Almighty is screaming for you to get your act together and very seriously get on your faces in desperate repentence for your selves and for the Body of Christ and for your nation. It is so serious - you US church folk have put yourselves into a position I don't think has happened in all history.  

That blinded man Ayman saw in the vision God gave him IS the USA and the church in it. Both are going over that cliff - and I believe it is imminent - unless Christian people get real with God Almighty - in a hurry.

Edited by Moderator on 01/17/2010 at 7:45pm
Holly Cawfield

Posted: 06/28/2008 at 11:20am | IP Logged Quote Holly Cawfield

edited by poster

Edited by Holly Cawfield on 11/07/2008 at 8:46pm

http://pressingtowardthegoal.blogspot.com/
View Holly Cawfield's Profile Search for other posts by Holly Cawfield Visit Holly Cawfield's Homepage
Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 06/28/2008 at 12:55pm | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

Quote:
There is NO Body of Christ - God does not have representation in your nation - or mine. --- It is so serious - you US church folk have put yourselves into a position I don't think has happened in all history.

Laurence I am in agreement with the message and the intensity or urgency of it. However, I would like a bit of clarification. Are you saying there is not even a few or not even one true son of God in America or Australia?

Thanks,
Ron

Edited by Moderator on 01/17/2010 at 7:48pm
View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage
Marjo Richardso

Posted: 06/28/2008 at 1:21pm | IP Logged Quote Marjo Richardso

There are those who are still standing in the gap. Until the end.
View Marjo Richardso's Profile Search for other posts by Marjo Richardso Visit Marjo Richardso's Homepage
Denise Detwiler

Posted: 06/28/2008 at 2:57pm | IP Logged Quote Denise Detwiler

Indeed, It's quite urgent.  Perhaps Laurence you'd like to read some of my posts - or at least the recent one you're correcting..once again.  I think you'd find less disagreement there than you saw first time around.

My warfare consists of bringing HIS presence and kingdom to bear in some dark places.  He makes sure I get to the dark places I need to be in.  I don't need to seek them out nor study them.  I am not saying it is wrong for others to do so, nor was it wrong for me to do so for a season...I really don't need to TRY to get there.  I just do.  As you say - sent, not because I wish to or long to...

Guests
Guest Group
Guest Group

Posted: 06/28/2008 at 3:33pm | IP Logged Quote Guests

No Ron - that's not what I am saying. If that's the impression I have given, I have not expressed myself very well. Sorry.

I am talking about what we see and currently understand to be the church. It's full of genuinely born again Christians. But they are not the Body of Christ. Not a living functional entity. And they truly have blindfolds over their eyes and can't see a thing.

MEANWHILE - there are those you are talking about Ron. No - they are a finger here and a toe there. There is no BODY. Think - "Body Corporate". A defined assembly with a unified purpose. We aren't that at this point. And these folk who have come out from the mess are too scattered to be be much of a force at this point in time. These scattered ones assembling in their localities have the potential to develop into becoming the functional Body in that area and beyond. The Body of Christ in the USA is intended to be a "political" force - powered from the Heavenlies - under God - that will instill the Presence of God into the nation. What we have at this time cannot do that.

DD - I promise to stop picking on you. Sorry.

Edited by Moderator on 01/17/2010 at 7:47pm
Dave Spencer

Posted: 06/28/2008 at 4:15pm | IP Logged Quote Dave Spencer

What the Lord of Ages is about to do is a sovereign act of God Almighty.  Watch what a Loving and Merciful Savior can do with a "blind man"!

With His Love,
Dave

View Dave Spencer's Profile Search for other posts by Dave Spencer
Denise Detwiler

Posted: 06/28/2008 at 4:46pm | IP Logged Quote Denise Detwiler

I confess, based on things I have seen in dreams and visions years ago..and what I have seen commence over recent years...along with words like the ones above and others, not excluding Jesus' own words regarding the end of things..I do not have much hope of the USA being re-established to its original destiny - I think it's gone beyond that for the Nation.  I feel that the nation probably has already made the choice as a nation to reject God.

But I do believe there is a call, and an urgent desperate one for the light bearers to come forth and come together - to give up repent turn and arise...

I look to walk more myself in the kingdom lifestyle and as I am in the process still of turning and certainly not "all of the way there" that I will take as many along with me and even beyond me as will. 

I have foreseen terrible devastation and darkness, systems and structures torn down to the max, natural, social and governmental devastation...coming in the Nation.  But I have seen the people of light - people (plural) being a very operative word - which will supercede all the man made things that have served and helped in the past - in what's coming, in fact already here - none of those measures can stem the tide.

If God does in fact - do a miraculous thing with the 'blind man' America - I would be overjoyed.  I just have not foreseen it.  I have in the past prayed for it and spoke in favor of it.  But what I have foreseen doesn't include the Nation as a whole coming into being a Nation under God.  A kingdom of God nation.

Edited by Denise Detwiler on 06/28/2008 at 4:50pm
Dave Spencer

Posted: 06/28/2008 at 6:13pm | IP Logged Quote Dave Spencer

Yes, DD, it will be the best of times and the worse of times, but when it is all said and done,

the "blind man" will say, "I once was blind but now I see!".

No, it won't be universal in the USA; there'll be regions of light and there'll be regions of darkness.  But  people will have no excuses anymore for not bending their knee to Jesus.

With His Love,
Dave

Edited by Dave Spencer on 06/28/2008 at 8:05pm
View Dave Spencer's Profile Search for other posts by Dave Spencer
David Hood

Posted: 06/29/2008 at 5:28am | IP Logged Quote David Hood

Posted from another thread on this same word

After reading the above...the following verse came to mind, this is included in the passage outlined below. Lord take off the blindfold off America, off  nations, off individuals and off myself, In Jesus name. Hosanna in the Highest. Hosanna, save now.

Mat 11:1 And it came to pass, when Jesus had made an end of commanding his twelve disciples, he departed thence to teach and to preach in their cities.
Now when John had heard in the prison the works of Christ, he sent two of his disciples,
And said unto him, Art thou he that should come, or do we look for another?
Jesus answered and said unto them, Go and shew John again those things which ye do hear and see:
The blind receive their sight, and the lame walk, the lepers are cleansed, and the deaf hear, the dead are raised up, and the poor have the gospel preached to them.
And blessed is [he], whosoever shall not be offended in me.

And as they departed, Jesus began to say unto the multitudes concerning John, What went ye out into the wilderness to see? A reed shaken with the wind?
But what went ye out for to see? A man clothed in soft raiment? behold, they that wear soft [clothing] are in kings' houses.
But what went ye out for to see? A prophet? yea, I say unto you, and more than a prophet.

For this is [he], of whom it is written, Behold, I send my messenger before thy face, which shall prepare thy way before thee.
Verily I say unto you, Among them that are born of women there hath not risen a greater than John the Baptist: notwithstanding he that is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he.
And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.

For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John.

And if ye will receive [it], this is Elias, which was for to come.
He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.

Edited by David Hood on 06/27/2008 at 10:47am

View David Hood's Profile Search for other posts by David Hood
Monika Schmid

Posted: 06/29/2008 at 5:44am | IP Logged Quote Monika Schmid

And the word of Jehovah came unto me, saying,

13 Son of man, when a land sinneth against me by committing a trespass, and I stretch out my hand upon it, and break the staff of the bread thereof, and send famine upon it, and cut off from it man and beast;

14 though these three men, Noah, Daniel, and Job, were in it, they should deliver but their own souls by their righteousness, saith the Lord Jehovah.

15 If I cause evil beasts to pass through the land, and they ravage it, and it be made desolate, so that no man may pass through because of the beasts;

16 though these three men were in it, as I live, saith the Lord Jehovah, they should deliver neither sons nor daughters; they only should be delivered, but the land should be desolate.

17 Or if I bring a sword upon that land, and say, Sword, go through the land; so that I cut off from it man and beast;

18 though these three men were in it, as I live, saith the Lord Jehovah, they should deliver neither sons nor daughters, but they only should be delivered themselves.

19 Or if I send a pestilence into that land, and pour out my wrath upon it in blood, to cut off from it man and beast;

20 though Noah, Daniel, and Job, were in it, as I live, saith the Lord Jehovah, they should deliver neither son nor daughter; they should but deliver their own souls by their righteousness.

Ez 14,12-20

Psalm 84,6-7
View Monika Schmid's Profile Search for other posts by Monika Schmid Visit Monika Schmid's Homepage
John Lunt

Posted: 06/29/2008 at 7:19am | IP Logged Quote John Lunt

I have no problem about what you say about the United States as a nation.  I agree.  I do still have a problem with your view of the church in the United States.  If you are referring to our "structures." You are correct.  I am referring to the people of God who have come ou of those structures, yet remain accountable to others, breaking bread with others, discipling others, going out to share christ with others who are not part of those structures.  That's increasing in the United States.  God is moving.  Many of us have been and are being shaken.  And as much as it hurts, we're saying yes Lord.  There is a remnant here and only God knows how big it is, but it is a functioning body of Christ.  It's just not the massive thing people called Church before.  I pray for those in "institutional" church settings.  I have no hope those structures will be saved and really, I think I would prefer that they are not.  But there is a functioning body of Christ, and God himself seems to be putting it together. 

I understand where you are coming from to a large extent  I think.  But I am convinced God is already at work re-growing the church

Edited by Moderator on 01/17/2010 at 7:49pm
View John Lunt's Profile Search for other posts by John Lunt Visit John Lunt's Homepage
Rose Hanson

Posted: 06/29/2008 at 7:26am | IP Logged Quote Rose Hanson

I understand where you are coming from to a large extent  I think.  But I am convinced God is already at work re-growing the church

Yes Amen   God is already at work....re-growing the church.  The axe is laid to the root of the trees Matthew 3:10

The old man will not reside in the new work of Him at this late hour...........

Rose

View Rose Hanson's Profile Search for other posts by Rose Hanson
Guests
Guest Group
Guest Group

Posted: 06/29/2008 at 12:00pm | IP Logged Quote Guests

Hullo John Lunt.

Yes - I know many folk have come out of the old church structure and are attempting to move back to the life and simplicity of simple fellowship.

But John - not any part of that is having any impact on what is happening in the USA. There is NO representation of God Almighty into the nation. the CFR neither knows nor cares that any of you even exist.  It is having absolutely no impact on the intentions of the plethora of destroyers at work in your nation. 

That is what I am saying. 

Where is the church that is standing in authority in the nation and opening seas and stopping the planet from turning - or whatever it takes to demonstrate to a nation gone mad - that God Almighty is Boss - like it or lump it? It's not happening. That is what I am saying.

God is looking for those who are already standing in the gap to exercise the authority that is in them. It's not happening.

Fellowshipping is wonderful. But at this time, it is not blocking - or even trying to block - the hideous evil that has poured into your country and it's government.

That is the situation Ayman was seeing in his vision - and what I have been seeing by observation for a very long time.

It's time for ALL those "came out" fellowship groups to become intercession groups - and stick with it. You have a situation there - and it's here - such as the world has never seen.  I hope nobody is playing fiddles at your fellowship meetings.

Edited by Moderator on 01/17/2010 at 7:50pm
S Richardson

Posted: 06/30/2008 at 4:06pm | IP Logged Quote S Richardson

The Lord has shown me that  America is to be shaken so that every man-made institution is removed...completely!!  From what the Lord has opened my eyes to see is that involves and includes every aspect of our lives as we know it in America.  Corruption, greed, lawlessness, lovers of self, idolatry, and especially child sacrifice at every level, from the family unit all the way up to the corporate owned government, no one will be immune to the effects of shaking.  If man will not shake,  GOD WILL!!  And from the ashes, the Kingdom of God will arise rule as it is in Heaven.  So then, how do we pray in alignment with God's will?    I pray the Lord's prayer and whatever I see, but I know it is coming and see it has begun.  Much time is spent in prayer and more is required.

View S Richardson's Profile Search for other posts by S Richardson
Carol Marler

Posted: 07/01/2008 at 4:03pm | IP Logged Quote Carol Marler

Where is the church that is standing in authority in the nation and opening seas and stopping the planet from turning - or whatever it takes to demonstrate to a nation gone mad - that God Almighty is Boss...like it or lump it?   It's not happening. That is what I am saying.

Here is a perfect example....a very disturbing example of the invisible Church that is not in it's proper place of authority.  Recently I opened my front door to water my flowers.  I was stunned at the sight of a fire truck at our neighbors home across the street.  I ran to call my husband to hurry hurry, that something was very wrong at Earl and Libby's home.  We ran praying in the spirit all the way to their home....by now the ambulance is there.  We got to the front door to go in and find out what was happenning.  WE WERE STOPPED and told "You cannot come in here!.  I explained that we were the Pastors of the Church....but again we were told,  "You cannot come in here, the room has too many people in here already."  I said, then some of you need to COME OUT so we can get in there to pray!!!  Still, we were blocked from intering the home to pray for our precious neighbors.  We just stood out on the porch praying and crying out to God.  We could see that it was Libby and she looked as if she was hanging onto life by a thread....!  They proceeded to get her onto the gurney (sp), and as it passed I bent down and whispered to Libby to LIVE and NOT DIE, in Jesus name.  She looked at me with a slight sign of hope.  Now, we got back to our parsonage and just cried out to God for mercy and healing and life for Libby all that evening.  Claiming complete healing and restoration....an so on.

They kept her overnight at the hospital....ran all kinds of tests but found NOTHING!!  Praise God.  Praise God!

Here's the bottom line folks...We were so stunned that our being Pastors meant NOTHING to these parametics or firemen!!!  NOTHING!  I can remember a time that a "Pastor", or "Priest, or a Rabbi were unshered in, without question.  You know, use to, the Pastor was one of the first people called in a grave situation like this with Libby. 

My husband prophecied and proclaimed that the Authority of the Body of Christ is going to rise.  And the time will come that men and women of God have once again the place of authority in our nation and all nations. 

God is up to something very powerful, we're seeing it in Knoxville.  Yes, there is great darkness, but we are still claiming the Glory of God will saturate our city as never before...and that the Revival that has been stopped in days past, will at last come with all that God has promised He is going to do.

We continue and pray and stand in the gap.

Carol

Edited by Moderator on 01/17/2010 at 7:51pm
View Carol Marler's Profile Search for other posts by Carol Marler Visit Carol Marler's Homepage
Leslie Grewing

Posted: 07/15/2008 at 9:56am | IP Logged Quote Leslie Grewing

I have had the wonderful good fortune (well, it's probably more a God thing than fortune) to read And God Said, "I Have a Dream" by Laurence Lilley. I highly recommend all interested in truth to consider reading this book. It is loaded with good stuff and clearly explains what the Body of Christ should look like collectively. Laurence is correct when he states that the Church in America is not operating as a whole affecting evil in our country. Although there are many that have left the institutional church, are there many that have connected into simple churches or house churches that are clearly and consistently hearing God's directives? If so, I believe there would be changes going on. In his book, he states that when these simple churches/house churches hear God collectively, they will truly know collectively that God has spoken. Then, they will become lethal to the evil in our world. As it stands I think most of the Church referred to above is standing individually, although desiring to be joined with others.

Again, I urge everyone that has plenty of time to cruise the Internet or spend hours in forums to consider reading Laurence's book. It will be time very well spent and will probably greatly impact your life. He says what so many of us have been thinking and because of his maturity in God, he says more that we need to hear. This man has paid his dues, loves God and can be considered to be very credible. If Ron and Steve Eastman give him the nod, then I think we can take their nods as affirmations of Laurence's veracity and strong and deep knowledge in spiritual matters. Don't argue with the man. Carefully consider what he is saying. He doesn't waste time posting to the forum because he has too much free time on his hands. He posts because God directs him.

View Leslie Grewing's Profile Search for other posts by Leslie Grewing
Rose Hanson

Posted: 07/15/2008 at 11:52am | IP Logged Quote Rose Hanson

I do believe in the above post, home churches will be, for the days when we not be able to assmble in a church building.  I also believe God is calling out those already to come aside, and to minister one on one, with those whom already know to be in home churches.  Mine already has alot going on with it, as more are ministered to as the Holy Spirit has

full reign.. . .

Man's agenda in alot of the institional churhes is overriding the work of the Holy Spirit..  and they seem to not want to let go of the lime light.  God is shaking His chruch, for all good reasons.  We must come aside as God calls us, and be where we need to be individually, and corporately.   

Also, everyone that posts here gives good input, and not just the individual.  We are all His children, and all have alot to share from the heart of God, as the body is many parts, and not just one in saying.

Rose

Leslie Grewing

Posted: 07/15/2008 at 4:17pm | IP Logged Quote Leslie Grewing

Rose, you wrote:

Also, everyone that posts here gives good input, and not just the individual.  We are all His children, and all have alot to share from the heart of God, as the body is many parts, and not just one in saying.

I believe that there are some that contribute on OH that carry more weight than others because of their maturity and walk with God. Those individuals I believe should be seriously considered. I believe Ron is one as is Laurence Lilley, Kathy Bippus and Denise. Laurence is 80 years old. He's been around the block a lot. He has greatly paid his dues in the Kingdom. His book should be read by those desiring to walk intensely after God and desire to cause the Kingdom of God to come to earth.

Rose Hanson

Posted: 07/15/2008 at 5:26pm | IP Logged Quote Rose Hanson

Leslie,

I agree that yes there are seasoned saints, and to give honor to those whom have been around the block, but also there are the ones who gone thru terrific trials also as myself, not putting myself up on a pedestal, God forbid, but keeping humble heart, in all things He has us to do.    One also has to be led by the Holy Spirit to read books, other than the bible, as they are directed by the Lord.     The Bible needs to be priority daily.  

Again, all saints of God need to use the gifts God has given.   For to many years, many have not able to use the talents they have for the Kingdom, as man's agenda has crippled them down.   God is about to raise up the remant He has had in reserve, and also God said He would pour out His Spirit upon even children in these days, to prophecy.   The institutional church for too long has had man's agenda to keep others from using their gifts, the talents for the Kingdom.    We are now in the Kingdom age, and things will different.  Yes, we need to honor the elders of the church, as I agree with you but also others God is using already, have to be used, and not be hindered any longer. 

The hour is late, and my prayer for the body of Christ, is for all..... to be used by God for HIs glory.  And no one touches His glory..  We are just His servants, His friends yes, as He called us His friends, but also to serve

with our very lives... for the sake of the Kingdom of God.

Rose

Leslie Grewing

Posted: 07/15/2008 at 9:16pm | IP Logged Quote Leslie Grewing

Rose, you wrote: The Bible needs to be priority daily.  

I disagree with that statement. I think spending time with God daily is a priority. Having read the Bible for over 30 years in a very consistent manner, I think there are times when God wants us to shut the Book and just sit and listen to him. We say we want to have time with Him and yet spend that time with our noses in a book rather than communing with Him not in a prayer fashion. It's like sitting with a lover and reading his letters while he's sitting right next to you wanting to dialogue with you. I wonder if we haven't made an idol of reading our Bibles over spending time communing/hanging out with God learning to hear His voice. I realize what I'm saying will cause some to howl. And, I'm not advocating throwing the Bible out either. I am saying that often folks give more emphasis to the Bible over knowing, listening and communing with God. Try it sometime. Close the book, grab a good cup of coffee or tea and just sit with Him listening. It's very nice.

Rose Hanson

Posted: 07/16/2008 at 6:28am | IP Logged Quote Rose Hanson

Leslie

We do need to feed our souls daily with the Word.  The Bible is to be read daily.  I do not differ from what He has taught me. 

I do also, know, that  spending time with Him first in the morning is my lifeline, sitting with Him, and alot of the time He gives me the Living Word out the Bible, or just speaks to my heart.  This I know sister, in what the above post you wrote.  I too have been at many years, and have gone thru alot of refining in alot of trials, that alot would of not wanted to go thru, as He has given me a task to do, that alot also many would not consider.  If I did not spend my time with Him daily, it would be to no avail.   We must give our lives to Him daily.   And I am sure you know this too the 30 some years you have followed Him.  It gets sweeter as the days, and years go on..  Because He is always there.   I do not put others walks down, and do know we are all at different places, as if we were all in the same place, the body would be out of wack, and there are some whom have just come in to the Kingdom, and some whom have been there for quite awhile as us, and many others.  But we all learn, and will forever be learning of Him.   We are blessed to know the Lord, the King of kings.

Rose

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version