Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Word for our Father/Satan’s Power - Daniel Garza Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 07/08/2008 at 6:42pm | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

Word for our Father/Satan's Power

Daniel Garza

When you fear Satan's power, you open the door to him. Job tell us he lost his family and fortune because of the fear he allowed to enter his mind. (Job 3:25) --- ...the thing which I greatly feared is come upon me, and that which I was afraid of is come unto me.
-
If he can transfer any ounce of fear into your mind, the devil immediately has the advantage over you. However, it's an edge that you and you alone can give him. He cannot cause fear to remain in your mind, because you can easily cast it down by the power you have in the name of Jesus Christ.
-
God has given us Absolute Power! God wants to empower you with His mighty power! When Christians fully realize this truth, the Church will quickly grow into the overcoming force God has called it to be!
-
It is time to stop confessing the devil's dominance over us and start telling him to back off. We must put him on notice that his past victories over us are going to cost him dearly. God's power is your power. You have nothing to fear, for you know that (1John 4:4) --- "...greater is He that is in you than he that is in the world." God has given you the power and authority to take back everything the devils has stolen from you.
-
Remember this. When God declares Satan guilty, he will have to pay you back everything he has stolen and more. The devil through tricks and deception, he creates false images of his power. But the truth is, someone has been feeding him! As strange as it may seem, the saints of God give the devil the power he now possesses. They do this by the words of their mouth. Remember, God says His children will have whatsoever they ask. (Mark 11:23) ---- ...for verily I say unto you, that whosoever shall say unto this mountain, be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe, that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.
-
When we speak of Satan as having the power to steal, we actually give him the power (or authority) to steal from us. If we speak of his power to kill, we give him the power he needs to take our very lives. As soon as we say he has the power to destroy, all of our belongings becomes subject to destruction.
-
The power over life and death lives in the words of our mouth. We can transfer the power to the devil in the words we speak about him. (Proverbs 18:21) --- ...Death and life are in the power of the tongue.
-
A BOLD CONFESSION
"Devil, I put you on notice. This is the last day you will steal from me and my family. Your days of ripping me off are over. I now have advanced knowledge. This knowledge will knock you out and put me on top. It will put you under my feet and force you to give back to me everything you have ever stolen from me.
-
"Oh, yes. There is just one more things Devil. You will also have to pay me interest, seven times the amount you stole!!!!!!!
Amen!!!
-
Blessings and Love
Daniel Garza
White Wings Int'l Healing Ministry
healerdan@sbcglobal.net
View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage
Mary Chretien

Posted: 07/08/2008 at 7:01pm | IP Logged Quote Mary Chretien

Amen Ron!!!

I just got done reading this word and it gave me the same kind of  reassurance that this one did thank you again Ron....

View Mary Chretien's Profile Search for other posts by Mary Chretien
Rhonda Calhoun

Posted: 07/08/2008 at 8:25pm | IP Logged Quote Rhonda Calhoun

AMEN!!!!!  I needed that word!!!

Kevin D. James

Posted: 07/08/2008 at 11:51pm | IP Logged Quote Kevin D. James

May God open the eyes of our understanding to comprehend that ALL of Satan's power was totally stripped away through Christ' work on Calvary.

Matthew 28:18 "And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth."

Colossians 2:15 {Young's Literal Translation}"...having stripped the principalities and the authorities, he made a shew of them openly -- having triumphed over them in it."

Revelation 1:18 "I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."

All spiritual power and authority is now subjected to Christ through His resurrection and 'exaltation' by the Father. (Philippians 2:5-9)

I Peter 3:22 "...who is at the right hand of God, having gone into heaven, after angels and authorities and powers had been subjected to Him."

Edited by Kevin D. James on 07/08/2008 at 11:53pm

'Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as He is, so are we in this world.' - I John 4:17
View Kevin D. James's Profile Search for other posts by Kevin D. James Visit Kevin D. James's Homepage
Julie Gilbert

Posted: 07/10/2008 at 12:06pm | IP Logged Quote Julie Gilbert

"Remember this. When God declares Satan guilty, he will have to pay you back everything he has stolen and more."

God declares Satan guilty... and He offers us a heavenly supreme court option: Filing a Writ of Replevin... which in effect commands the enemy to loose hold of ALL that he has stolen, so that you can go in and take it all back...

I heard a very timely teaching by the President of Aglow and also Bill Hamon  on Writ of Replevin and the Lord impressed upon me that I needed to utilize that 'right'... so I agreed but wondered 'how'?

The Lord then showed me a vision: I saw a huge judges bench and there was a piece of parchment paper with caligraphy writing on it... The heading was 'Writ of Replevin' and I saw listed within that document, everything that satan had stolen from me... lengthy... and at the end, the Judge, Jehovah God,  had signed it in the Blood of the Lamb...  and He set his seal in the far right corner....

I can still see it in my spirits eye....

The enemy who is 'caught' must repay 7 fold what he has stolen... it is truly time to deal with unbelief, doubt and fear, command it to goo and loose its hold of you by the Blood of the Lamb... 

and go before Jehovah God in His Supreme Court of heaven and file your Writ of Replevin to obtain all that the enemy has stolen from you... then take that documnet of your authority and tell the devil all that you have stolen you are ordered by Authority of the God of heaven to give back!!

Take the authority as sons of God and take it all back!!

A BOLD CONFESSION

"Devil, I put you on notice. This is the last day you will steal from me and my family. Your days of ripping me off are over. I now have advanced knowledge. This knowledge will knock you out and put me on top. It will put you under my feet and force you to give back to me everything you have ever stolen from me.
-
"Oh, yes. There is just one more things Devil. You will also have to pay me interest, seven times the amount you stole!!!!!!!
Amen!!!

Sonia Greenhill

Posted: 07/13/2008 at 8:12am | IP Logged Quote Sonia Greenhill

Yes and Amen...

Devil, all that you have stolen from my heritage and the ancestors of the faith in my family, I call those things in.....multiplied according to the word of the Lord....  and I call forth blessings as it is written for generations to come...

View Sonia Greenhill's Profile Search for other posts by Sonia Greenhill

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version