Subject Topic: AFTER YOUR SHOWER - PART 2 Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Guests
Guest Group
Guest Group

Online Status: Online
Posted: 07/10/2008 at 6:39pm | IP Logged Quote Guests

AFTER YOUR SHOWER – PART 2.

I have said in several recent articles, that Father God has the dream of a family of sons and daughters who have submitted themselves to being developed into what was originally intended when God said – “Let us make a man just like we are”.

We all know the Genesis story.

But what we don’t KNOW – that is, having a comprehensive understanding producing a life changing and life style changing awareness - is that the family Father God set out to achieve in Genesis 1 a group of human people who are the same standard of being as God Himself is – and that’s where he wants you to be.  Yes – that’s what they said.

God Almighty has made an arrangement designed to get people back to that standard of being. That is – human people made to be just the same as God is. That was the intention in Eden.

That arrangement, of course, is the Christian Church. I have talked about this in several recent articles, but the notion is so outlandish that I am pretty sure that what I said has either gone clear over your heads, or is considered to be the mindless religious doctrinal rantings of some old galah from the other end of the planet.

Never-the-less – again I say unto thee – the point of the existence of the Christian Church is to turn out men and women – sons and daughters of Almighty God – who have submitted themselves to Holy Spirit and to each other and have consequently been matured and developed into becoming of the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ and the completeness found in him.

That person is the duplicate of Jesus whom Father from the beginning intended his sons and daughters to be – and that is what Church exists to produce.

This could be a good time and place to check out where you fit into all this.

In the two Twenty Fold Ministry articles, I outlined how it works – that the mentors –sometimes erroneously referred to as “The Five Fold Ministry” – with capitals – who are gifts God has placed in the Church for the purpose of perfecting and equipping the “saints” – who are ordinary men and women – that they – the ordinary men and women - should do the work of ministering towards building up CHRIST’S BODY – which is the genuine Christian Church. By working together with God and with each other – ministering to each other – growing day by day – that standard will be reached. That is the standard you are to duplicate..

The bottom line to all this is that we are of no use to either God or man unless we have developed into this standard of character and being.  This is the starting point.

Then – having got there – and following Paul’s advice about earnestly desiring the best gifts – you move collectively and individually until God is able to release his abilities into you – and you are able to do the kind of thing the people in that raunchy church at Corinth were able to do.

Look – we are supposed to be a supernatural outfit. We are a union of being with God Almighty – Eternal Creator. Jesus said we would receive dynamis power when Holy Spirit come upon us. But we are so poverty stricken that when just one man demonstrates a very elementary display of this power – folk come running from all over the world to see it. It’s supposed to be normal. Jesus told us we would do greater things than he did. In the Western world – it’s not happening. We are told that as the consequence of his power that is at work within us, he is able to do superabundantly, far over and above all we would dare ask or think, infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes or dreams. Aw cum on!!!

I’m not going to hammer pastors again. I’ve said enough on that subject – but for as long as men – or women – presume to control the operation of Holy Spirit in and on and through people in a church setting – that is not church – it is not ecclesia – it is not the BODY OF CHRIST.

Jesus – the HEAD OF THE BODY is stuck for want of arms and legs and lips – and a whole heap more. The BODY OF CHRIST as being the entity composed of Christ and the collective multitude of functional component parts – DOES NOT EXIST.

Which brings us back to our local church – and it is at that level, that things must be returned to the way God set it up, so that what God intends to achieve through the church, may be achieved.

I could wax lyrical about what the church is supposed to be, but that’s not the point here.  Just to say, that a natural – actually, that should be supernatural - normal real local church is an entity composed of men and women who have allowed Holy Spirit to develop them into becoming of the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ – and the completeness found in him – duplicates of Jesus.

The brutal fact is – church – and the people in it – are utterly useless until that level of development is completed in all our churches  - yea, verily and forsooth - all over the world. How do you expect to be able to tackle the mighty forces of iniquity that have swamped our nations when you can’t even imagine changing your life-style.

OK – Plan B.

God has a growing number of men and women who have already come out of the religion industry and are seeking to reach the place where God intends them to be. It is these who are going to attain to becoming duplicates of Jesus. It is these who have their ears and hearts and minds open for what Holy Spirit is saying and are ready to obey. It is these few people whom God will use to call down the forces of Heaven into the satanic situations our nations are facing.

Remember Gideon’s army? God does not need the fearful ones. They can all go home. But those remaining few – using a tactic as weird as marching around a wall for seven days was weird – and with a few trumpets and clay pots and lamps – the enemy destroyed itself. Gideon’s soldiers didn’t even have to fight. All they had to do was just collect the loot. Are you listening?

It was just a handful of teenage kids and a couple of coal miners in their early twenties whom Holy Spirit used to launch the Welsh Revival. He doesn’t need DDs.

What God Almighty needs is a handful of men and women who will take him seriously – and risk losing your friends – even family – and set your heart - with whomever God has associated you with – on connecting with God and don’t stop until you have made that connection.

That “connection” is a missing element. People guess and think and hope and come up with notions. But when God actually speaks to you – you will know and so will the folk with you.

We must come to that place where we receive power when Holy Spirit comes upon us.

We must come to that place where we speak to a government department and say “Be gone – your destructive operation has ended”.

These are the men and women who are going to see the Glory of God covering your nations as the waters cover the sea.

At this time, in the Western world – God is NOT getting from us what he is looking for from us – and ultimately it is we who will be the losers.

Look – all you people reading this – this is God’s world and we are here for him – and to grow into that identification with him - and to work with him to bring about his intentions on this planet. That is what you are here for. You are NOT here to mess around with religious uselessness, nor to pile up stuff in big heaps – or even little heaps - that ultimately of not much consequence.  

We are in a desperately critical situation with incredibly powerful wicked forces whose fixed and determined intention is to get you. You are supposed to be getting them. I think it was General Patton who told his troops during WW2 “You are not here to die for your country. You are here to make sure the enemy dies for his country.”

We are supposed to be the aggressive force. We have such power and authority available to us, there in nothing capable of standing up to us. Read Old Testament stories of what happened when God’s people stood up to the devil’s brigade. Just one man – with God and under his instructions – wiped out the Philistine army. It was just one man – with God and under his instructions – that ended the evil reign of Ahab and Jezebel. There was another night when 185,000 invading troops were killed by an angel.

We have forces ganged up against us now that make most OT situations look like a Sunday School picnic.

God is not looking for big armies. He is looking for real people. He can do so much with so few. It will probably come down to that. It is time to quit mucking around. At this time – mucking around is treason.

Look – Jesus told us what to do. That is to ask for Father God to abolish existing civilian government and install HIS government  - and to abolish existing destructive civilian “law” and replace it with the same regulatory processes that operate in Heaven. We call it “The Lord’s Prayer” and that is exactly what Jesus told us to pray into being. It’s other name is The Kingdom of God. That’s what all the fuss in about. The incumbent hoons want to hold on to their wicked ways and will do every thing they know how - and invent something if they don’t know how – to block what God is doing. They are a very determined lot. So far they are advancing with absolutely nothing blocking them. That’s what we are here for.

Blessings anyway

Edited by Moderator on 01/17/2010 at 7:53pm
View Guests's Profile Search for other posts by Guests
Julie Gilbert

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 07/10/2008 at 11:00pm | IP Logged Quote Julie Gilbert

Blessings Laurence

Monika Schmid

Posted: 07/11/2008 at 6:54am | IP Logged Quote Monika Schmid

Hi, it seems that you are restrained through some doctrinal mindsets.

When I began my walk to become the woman God has planned to be, I had not imagine to "go back" in Garden Eden and beyond.

With our intelect we can not grasp God's plan. It must be revealed through Holy Spirit to our spirit, He must do the work in our spirit. We can not find this mistery in our own strenght or through intelectual discipline. We can ask Holy Spirit to change us in Christ-likeness, literaly! It is at first intimacy and relationship/friendship with Holy Spirit we become hungry for God's mysteries and dreams. He is a Creator = things will unfold when we are asking, searching and knocking, Matthew 7,7-8.

It's not an easy path, we must make a choice to leave the old we know to attain what God Father has planed that we should be. See Abraham's and Moses' lifestyle.

Monika

Maybe the following can give you an impression what I try to show you:

Excerpt from Paul Keith Davis' book: Thrones of our Soul, p. 98-99:

From a Vision Paul had:

>>The operating room... The attendants in the room immediatly began to "strip" layer after layer of flesh, removing the issues of carnality and worldly conformity. I watched as my own identities, agendas, ambitions and desires were extracted and discarded. I was permitted to understand that there is no place for mixture in the coming battle. We cannot allow the leaven of our own thoughts and ideas to be injected into the purity of His truth. It must be untouched by the hands of man.

This prozess continued untill I finally peered over shoulder of one of the angels and asked the question, "Where am I, for I no longer see myself?" A voice spoke, pointing to a small yet vibrant seed of life that remained on the table. All that was allowed to exist after their deliberate work was the impartation of life given to me from God.

This stripping process had, in essence, carried us back to the very origin of life, removing all fleshly attributes born in the Garden of Eden with the fall of man. This was done to enable us to "put on Christ" and become spiritually qualified to stand victorious in the battle with the armies of darkness.

Flesh of His flesh. The attendants began the assignement of putting us back together, now using divinely powerful attributes that were mighty to God and adequate for the awesome battle. The angels undertook the reconstruction procedure with the same vigor and determination as the stripping process. Except now, the materials were "bone of His bone and flesh of His flesh." Any preparation other than the one described here would result in certain defeat.

Finally, be strong in the Lord, and in the strenght of His might. Put on the full armor of God, that you will be able to stand firm against the schemes of the devil. Ephesians 6,10-11

When the restoration process was complete, we were returned to the battlefield. Now, in lieu of having a sword in our hands, we were the sword or weapon in the Lord's hand. Instead of having a "promise", we became the promise.

The sword in Scripture is indicative of the Word of promise. Presently, we are attempting to battle the enemy with our promises. It is the Lord's intent to make us the promise. We are to become the Living Word.

But put on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make no provision for the flesh in regard to its lusts. Romans 13,14<<

Edited by Moderator on 07/16/2008 at 12:54pm
View Monika Schmid's Profile Search for other posts by Monika Schmid Visit Monika Schmid's Homepage
Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 07/11/2008 at 8:32am | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

All believers are to do the works of Jesus.

A characteristic of an obedient son is the replication or production of the will and ways of the Father. The tree grows and the fruit manifest from the seed of the Father planted in the soil of the womb of humantiy by the Holy Spirit.

John 14:12  "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do he will do also; and greater works than these he will do, because I go to My Father.

I know you are making the point that the natural intellect and base nature of fallen man cannot do anything worth while in the kingdom of God. However, the full redemption of man includes the restoration of the God-life in man and the full redemption of the soul so that indeed we can become as sons of God brothers of Christ Jesus with the same inherited DNA or attributes of Christ in our resurrected life of Christ in us by the Holy Spirit. This is big and phenomenal but true Jesus is bringing many sons to glory. Can we become flesh of His flesh and bone of His bone. Selah.

This is indeed a hard saying and somewhat related to the hard saying Jesus spoke to the many disciples.

John 6:53- 57:  Then Jesus said to them, "Most assuredly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink His blood, you have no life in you. "Whoever eats My flesh and drinks My blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day. "For My flesh is food indeed, and My blood is drink indeed. "He who eats My flesh and drinks My blood abides in Me, and I in him. "As the living Father sent Me, and I live because of the Father, so he who feeds on Me will live because of Me.

Adam was the first Son of God with God's DNA and attributes breathed into him before the fall. His flesh was holy and was not corrupt or tainted by sin when God made him. All of his seed was to be of the same stature. The Last Adam, Jesus, provides the potential for return to the original created stature. In Christ our linage is changed. We are sons of a different Father and no longer sons of the first Adam but sons of the last Adam with full potential power to do the works of Christ. We are adopted into and become a part of the family of God.

God desired a Bride a Wife to show forth His glory and to complete the intimate needs of His heart. He made Adam in His image. God had no wife and so Adam was made without a wife, in part as a permanent picture to all creation of the process of God receiving a Bride and many sons. The maturity of the process of redemption in Christ is becoming the Bride who intimately relates and produces many sons (no distinction of male or female) to glory. Look at the picture for a moment. Adam's bride/wife was taken from himself and formed as a beautiful help mate of the same flesh and bone as Adam. So it is with God and His Bride/Wife. The formation of the Bride of Christ is taken from His flesh and His bone and she becomes HIS FLESH AND HIS BONE.

Gen 2:23-24:  And Adam said: "This is now bone of my bones And flesh of my flesh; She shall be called Woman, Because she was taken out of Man." Therefore a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and they shall become one flesh.

There is an abiding factor involved in maturing into living in this full stature of Christ. We abiding in Christ and He abiding in us.

So the question is how redeemed are we. There is a maturity into the full stature of Christ in which the mature sons of God are living in this world as Christ since it is no longer us that lives but Christ.

Gal 2:20  "I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.

Eph 5:31-32:  "For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and
be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh." This is a great mystery, but I speak concerning Christ and the church.

For much more on this see Kingdom Growth Guide: HEAVENLY FAMILY PATTERN (#019)

Ron

Edited by Moderator on 07/16/2008 at 12:55pm
View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage
Monika Schmid

Posted: 07/11/2008 at 11:53am | IP Logged Quote Monika Schmid

The biggest manifestation of love and Christ-likeness can be that someone help you to see that you have on a blindfold...

... and someone other is needed to help you to get rid of...

I were not arrived back in GARDEN EDEN and BEYOND when not some godly author had pointed out what God has shown them boldly. I count Ron and Laurence in this cathegorie. Holy Spirit is zealous to have a lot of time with you...

I repeat: the pathway out of spiritual blindness beginns with the step to see we all need deeply the Helper, Holy Spirit; and it is not an easy way. The second step is the choice to submit us under the guidance of Holy Spirit without any doubts, James 1,5-8

You will enjoy when you discover your first treasure find with Holy Spirit, Matthew 13,32

Sincerly in Jesus' Love

Monika

Edited by Moderator on 07/16/2008 at 12:57pm
View Monika Schmid's Profile Search for other posts by Monika Schmid Visit Monika Schmid's Homepage
mariateresatee

Posted: 07/12/2008 at 12:10am | IP Logged Quote mariateresatee

Dear  Joli,

Hi! I see that both of us are from the Philippines. I am so glad to see other Pinoys joining this precious forum. But I realize that, just like me when I started joining in the discussions here, both of you are just beginning to "get initiated" into what this website is all about.

You might want to follow brother Ron's advice to download his "Kingdom Growth Guides" writings. With an open mind, prayerfully read and digest them, asking Holy Spirit to reveal to you what He has revealed to many in this forum. It's going to be a process--growing in spiritual understanding of the Kingdom, that is. I'm in this process right now, and many here, who have been farther ahead of me in this growth, have helped me a lot.

I pray that both of you will come along with us in this wonderfully liberating and rest-finding journey deep into our life in God, our Heavenly Father and Bridegroom.

Edited by Moderator on 07/16/2008 at 12:58pm
View mariateresatee's Profile Search for other posts by mariateresatee Visit mariateresatee's Homepage

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version