Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: The Resources of Heaven - by Moe Sanders Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Julie Gilbert

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 07/16/2008 at 10:33am | IP Logged Quote Julie Gilbert

The Resources of Heaven 
by Moe Sanders

"But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, He shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you."
The Gospel of John 14:26

This morning I received a word from the Lord. I was just barely awake and of the mind that I needed to come boldly into the Presence of the Lord. My intention was repentance and a desire to be changed in my heart, my mind, and my sense of purpose. As I came before the Lord, His Presence was huge and His Image began to "telescope" away from me in all directions while I simultaneously shrank to an infinitesimal dot before Him. In my thoughts I said, "I belong here. I have every right to be here. I am made of the same substance as the Lord. He and I are one!" (After all, the Scripture says to come boldly!)

The Lord spoke, saying,"The resources of Heaven are available to you!"

My first thoughts were about finances and other personal needs.

The Lord continued, "The resources of Heaven are available to you. When you bring your list of needs to Me, they shrink into insignificance before Me. I would much rather that you would call unto Me and bid My Kingdom to come and My Will be done in Earth as it is in Heaven. For I long to manifest My Kingdom to you right there where you are. I want to express My Kingdom through you so that it touches everything that you touch and influences everything that surrounds you."

"Your destiny in Me has nothing to do with the world you live in, but everything to do with My Kingdom. My Kingdom in you supersedes the kingdom of this world. Why live like a beggar in this world when you are destined to be a Prince in My Kingdom?

Consider the things that stand between you and your destiny in Me. I have given you the power of attorney to use My Name. Prophesy unto the giants that block your way in My Name and command them to bow their knees to Me and declare that I am Lord to the Glory of God, My Father. Then command them to get out of the way!

Speak to your mountains! Speak to your sycamine trees! Anything that the enemy would use to separate you from My destiny for you...demand that it/they be removed and cast into the sea!"

"Call forth the deep water. There is deep water that is laid up for you, both in the natural and in the spirit. I am empowering you to call it forth. As I empowered Ezekiel to speak to dry bones so that they would come together, and then to call the breath of the Spirit to enter into these dead bodies so that they would live, I tell you to call forth the deep water. See it rise from the fountains of the deep (Proverbs 8), replenishing and refilling the wells, recharging the aquifers, restoring lakes and streams. Didn't I tell you that I would give waters in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert, to give drink to My people, My chosen?(Isaiah 43:20)"

"As you hearken to the Voice of My Spirit, you will see My Kingdom revealed around you. Didn't I tell you that if you would make the pursuit of My Kingdom your priority, that I would provide ALL the things that you need?(Matthew 6:33)

Didn't I tell you that I would supply for ALL that you need according to My riches in Glory (that is, in Heaven) through Christ Jesus?(Philippians 4:19)"

"Instead of begging me to empower you to live a mediocre life in this world, why not ask Me to give you My vision, My Plan for your life in My Kingdom? Ask Me to enlarge your vision, to open your ears, to grant you understanding about My Will...what I am doing in this hour. My Plan is to totally change the face of your world! Didn't I say that I want to make restitution of all things?(Acts 3:21)"

"Shake off your slumber! Awaken unto your righteousness! Consider that you were created by Me for so much more than this. Compared to the wonders that I want to reveal through you, of what importance is your light bill? Next to the splendor of My Glory in you, of what consequence is your mortgage payment?

I know what you have need of before you ask, but what do I require of you? Seek My Face! Hear My Voice! Respond to My Spirit! Put away the toys of your childhood and assume your rightful place in Me at the right hand of My Father. Put on the new man and seek those things that are above. You are not of this world anymore! You are citizens of Heaven! The resources of Heaven are available to you!"

If ever there was a "wake-up" call, it is now. The Lord is returning for those who are looking for Him. I John 3:1-3 says "Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called THE SONS OF GOD: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew Him not. Beloved, NOW ARE WE THE SONS OF GOD, and IT DOTH NOT YET APPEAR WHAT WE SHALL BE: BUT WE KNOW THAT, WHEN HE SHALL APPEAR, WE SHALL BE LIKE HIM; FOR WE SHALL SEE HIM AS HE IS. And EVERY man that hath THIS HOPE purifieth himself, even as He is pure." We can continue to live in this world as if there were NO GOD, or we can choose to behave like the children of the King and respond to His call. It is time to declare His Lordship and allow Him to extend His Kingdom through His people where the resources of Heaven are available to us!

Moe Sanders
July 15,2008
Lubbock, Texas

mariateresatee

Posted: 07/16/2008 at 1:19pm | IP Logged Quote mariateresatee

Thank you, Julie, for posting this....

View mariateresatee's Profile Search for other posts by mariateresatee Visit mariateresatee's Homepage
Julie Gilbert

Posted: 07/16/2008 at 1:21pm | IP Logged Quote Julie Gilbert

oh you are so welcome!! It spoke greatly to me today... I'm sure it did to you as well??

mariateresatee

Posted: 07/16/2008 at 1:31pm | IP Logged Quote mariateresatee

Yes, it did. It seems that Father has been speaking so consistently and so clearly using so many different people, here at OH and some other places. I guess He's urgently telling us we're really really seated with Him in the heavenly places and that He's about to do something really grand on the earth and that He wants us to know we're in this together with Him and that He has prepared us thoroughly and completely for this. Blessings to you, Julie.

View mariateresatee's Profile Search for other posts by mariateresatee Visit mariateresatee's Homepage
Julie Gilbert

Posted: 07/16/2008 at 1:38pm | IP Logged Quote Julie Gilbert

oh my, I concur totally.... I am in the process of transitioning from my current job to a new job that God is going to place me in... how, I have no idea.. but He told me He was going to 'send me to the nations' and was 'taking me before kings' .... so where I will be going, provided the Lord opens the door is a very global company and somehow in that position, HE will make doors open for all that he said... so that excites me totally.... now I just have to do as this word says.... so pray for me please that NOTHING shall hinder His appointment within this company, unless of course, I have heard wrong and this would not be His best place for me....

You are a jewel maria... totally a blessing to me and everyone here... rise up and go forth.. for God has greater things in store for each of us who will pay the price and let him judge us and crucify our flesh/soul issues so that we can be so full and radiate with HIS PRESENCE.... it is so worth the pain of death to be resurrected in abundant life in Jesus....  He also keeps telling me: eye has not seen nor ear has heard what things God has in store for those who love Him....

Countdown has been initiated... no matter what comes around us... we are His and we are dwelling in the secret place of the Most High and abiding under the shadow of the Almighty. God is our refuge and our strength and a very present help in time of trouble!!  GLORY!  Let the fires fall!

Tina Dean

Posted: 07/16/2008 at 2:14pm | IP Logged Quote Tina Dean

Heaven........we have liftoff..............huge smile.  Great word sister-friend!

View Tina Dean's Profile Search for other posts by Tina Dean
alicia myers

Posted: 07/16/2008 at 2:21pm | IP Logged Quote alicia myers

Great word....This site is truly a God-send...

Julie Gilbert

Posted: 07/16/2008 at 2:27pm | IP Logged Quote Julie Gilbert

Julie Gilbert

Posted: 07/16/2008 at 2:28pm | IP Logged Quote Julie Gilbert

welcome Alicia

alicia myers

Posted: 07/16/2008 at 2:31pm | IP Logged Quote alicia myers

Thank you Julie..

mariateresatee

Posted: 07/17/2008 at 9:42am | IP Logged Quote mariateresatee

Yes, Julie, I pray that the Lord would open a door for you that no man can shut. Thanks for the exhortation "to rise up and go forth" and to pay the price of crucifixion so we can radiate His presence. You've blessed me more than you've ever been aware of. I'm sure it's been Him flowing though you.

Julie Gilbert

Posted: 07/17/2008 at 10:12am | IP Logged Quote Julie Gilbert

well truly my heart is that it be ALL Him but I am in progress to that position... still too much of 'me' residing herein but I am confident that He who began this good work is us all, will perform it to completion!!

The best years of our lives are up ahead... there is nothing more that I desire BUT GOD .... and speaking words that will honor Him and bring life to those who hear.... make is so Lord Jesus, make it so!

blessings to you dear sister... you are a joy! 

Cindy Glinski

Posted: 07/18/2008 at 3:58am | IP Logged Quote Cindy Glinski

Julie,
Thank you for your post.
This part really stuck out to me.

Compared to the wonders that I want to reveal through you, of what importance is your light bill? Next to the splendor of My Glory in you, of what consequence is your mortgage payment?

I know what you have need of before you ask, but what do I require of you? Seek My Face! Hear My Voice! Respond to My Spirit! Put away the toys of your childhood and assume your rightful place in Me at the right hand of My Father. Put on the new man and seek those things that are above. You are not of this world anymore! You are citizens of Heaven! The resources of Heaven are available to you!"

The Lord has asked me to mentor my son n law to take my cleaning company. He told me that as of August 1st I am to take no income from it but give it all away. Although I am married, I have been the major provider in my home for a very long time. My husbands paycheck does not even provide for half of our bills, and yet God has commanded me to come home, and not work at all and expect Him to be my provision without my help.
My husband who I am currently separated from since July
6th because God told me to move out of the way and stop being God so he could see HIM. I am beleiveing that I will be back in my home by the end of the month, with a husband who is ready to wholeheartedly follow God and be an excellent partner to me. This could only be God.
My husband beleives God is not big enough to take care of us, and I know that I am being called into full time prayer. I have sought the Kingdom first for a very long time in front of my family, but they were more interested in the world. This will change very soon. God is bringing a very clear dividing line. Those who serve Him are on the same side, and those who chose not to will feel the heat. I'm thanking God already for a miraculous deliverence for my whole family. What the locust have eaten will shortly be restored to me, but
although I know it will, even if it wasn't my family has a right to choose who they will serve. They are each old enough to be accountable. If they would choose wrong then I still love them, but need to move on. God knows there is nothing I would not sacrifice for Him.
My whole life is on the alter. And I have peace, and am at rest being prepared for the next leg of the journey.

Thanks again Julie, I cried when I read this post.

Blessings,

Cindy Glinski
View Cindy Glinski's Profile Search for other posts by Cindy Glinski
Julie Gilbert

Posted: 07/18/2008 at 9:39am | IP Logged Quote Julie Gilbert

Cindy ~ all glory to the Lord Most High!

I bear witness in my spirit that what you are sharing is, in fact, truly from the Lord.  He needs you on your knees so to speak... and in much prayer and intercession for the times that are coming ahead shortly.

The times that are coming are going to require so much faith in God to get through BUT GOD............ is faithful and able to do exceedingly, abundantly above all that we can ask or think.

Consider this an adventure! For it truly is... and your Father who knows all that you have need of, will provide for you... even better than you can provide for yourself.   Bind up the fear, doubt and unbelief and nail it to the cross.... as many times as necessary (that is what I do...) in a day... because the enemy is defeated and these spirits of darkness have NO POWER over us in Jesus Name...

The best days of our lives are now... and for such a time as this, were we all created. Rock on girl... the Lord holds you in the palm of His hand!  blessings immensely.... 

Colleen Danchak

Posted: 07/18/2008 at 8:18pm | IP Logged Quote Colleen Danchak

Hello Everyone and Blessings:

Its been awhile for posting but I have been reading along. This word whooshes through me and I am shaking.

JULIE and CINDY:  I noted, with interest, and agreement with where the Lord is taking you.  I am also on what seems like an impossible call from the Lord. In 3 months time, He said I am going to Israel this October to fulfill 1/2 the destiny of my life as well as something He needs me to carry out for the Church. I must be ready to go at a moment's notice and everything I will need for provision will be in place for me. I need to take a leap of faith. There are 3 tours before me right now I could go on but no confirmation although one is a strong possibility. Everything things impossible in the natural that this could happen so soon.  I have an unbelieving husband (although he believes in the Lord but is not saved), crazy work schedule, finances not good, a mother just diagnosed with cancer (who believes she will not need surgery but will be healed before Aug 11) and so many people around me still locked in religious structure. The ones that are agreeing with me have been approached by the Lord already and its confirmed before I even mentioned anything to them. BUT...

"Your destiny in Me has nothing to do with the world you live in, but everything to do with My Kingdom. My Kingdom in you supersedes the kingdom of this world.

And so we press in to our King, pledging out allegiance to Him - TRUTH. Our Lover, Redeemer, Champion, Savior, Provider, Healer. It is all about Him for His Glory and His Glory alone.  So we...

"Call forth the deep water. There is deep water that is laid up for you, both in the natural and in the spirit. I am empowering you to call it forth. As I empowered Ezekiel to speak to dry bones so that they would come together, and then to call the breath of the Spirit to enter into these dead bodies so that they would live, I tell you to call forth the deep water. See it rise from the fountains of the deep (Proverbs 8), replenishing and refilling the wells, recharging the aquifers, restoring lakes and streams. Didn't I tell you that I would give waters in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert, to give drink to My people, My chosen?(Isaiah 43:20)"

Yes, still so much of me left too but He is faithful to begin something and see it through to completion so I am thankful He will not leave me or any of us here. He will have ALL that is on His heart and ALL that He has purposed to be since the foundations of the world, come into full manifestation. O Lord, let your Kingdom Come and let Your will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.

Love in Yeshua, Colleen

View Colleen Danchak's Profile Search for other posts by Colleen Danchak
Julie Gilbert

Posted: 07/18/2008 at 9:03pm | IP Logged Quote Julie Gilbert

Colleen, be greatly encouraged... God holds you in the palm of His hand and when HE guides, HE provides ... we are in training for reigning... and to truly trust Him for everything  

Cindy Glinski

Posted: 07/19/2008 at 3:44am | IP Logged Quote Cindy Glinski

Thank you Heavenly Father,
You are bringing the high places down, building up the
low places, You are straitening out every crooked path, so that we will blaze a trail to the Highway of Holiness. All for the Glory of our King.
We believe You for the impossible! Teach us your ways,
SHOW US YOUR GLORY! Draw the world to us as we lift King Jesus High above the earth.
Colleen, and Julie, and all on the sight get ready for the outpouring of the latter rain. He is going to pour out His Spirit on all flesh. Only those prepared make
it through to the other side. Lord prepare us to be Your sanctuary, pure and holy, tried and true, with thanksgiving, we'll be a living sanctuary for You.
Lord, bring forth your hidden vessels of honor. Your true five fold ministry gifts, so your head can join with your body and the healing blood of your covenant can flow. It's all about YOU Lord God.
Amen (so be it)
View Cindy Glinski's Profile Search for other posts by Cindy Glinski
Julie Gilbert

Posted: 07/19/2008 at 5:06pm | IP Logged Quote Julie Gilbert

Cindy, you are SO in tune!  Yes, submit to the preparations at hand.... for the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords is going to arise because we are lifting Him up high in all the earth.... it only takes a remnant of believers in one accord to accomplish the things God desire to accomplish.... 

Father God, let your Kingdom come and Your will be done upon this earth ...and in every life of those who are the called out end time remnant body of believers...as it is in heaven above....

Anoint us with the anointing of the Holy One so that we can destroy the works of darkness just as our King and Lord Jesus did.... Father we glorify and exalt Jesus Christ and we lift up the name of the Lord and we cry holy, holy, holy is the Lord.....  we bless Your holy name Lord Jesus and exalt you in all the earth.... let Your Kingdom come and Your will be done upon this earth as it is in heaven.....

step into your destinies and callings in Jesus Name... fall on your knees, abase yourselves before the King and cry out to Him how reigns forever and ever amen!

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version