Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: What Is Being Sown Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Helen Overholt

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 07/30/2008 at 7:57am | IP Logged Quote Helen Overholt

"In this hour in which you are now living you must worship ME. Some of MY people are not understanding the importance nor the weapontry that is available thru worship and worship alone. It is not that I desire worship out of selfishness. No, it is that I desire for MY people to come into that place of intimacy that only thru worship can you encounter. I am in the Holy of Holies and you must enter in thru your worship. Do not stand at the door when all the while I am wooing you in by MY SPIRIT. Much talk of judgements coming, and yes they are. However, that is not for MY people to be concerned with. No, they need to be contending with ME in spirit and in truth. For I know all and see all. Your future in ME is bright and filled with MY Glory. You will not attain what you desire in ME if you are not in that place of intimacy with ME. One heart, one accord, one spirit. Come and abide with ME. Allow your vessel to become that place of habitation for ME. Do not allow yourselves to be consumed with the darkness that is ever growing. No, come to the Light and abide in the Light. As you enter into worship before ME, I am able to consume you and transform you into a creation that has not yet lived. Light and Glory, Power and Authority, Dominion and Dominance in the spirit that transcends over into the natural. I would not have MY people shriek back in fear because of the coming days. No, I would have MY people endeavor to come closer, become bolder, stronger and more confident in their MAKER. Fear shall not hold you down. No, make fear bow its knee to you thru your faith in ME and your words that you speak forth of MY WORD. Only those who worship ME in spirit and in truth shall be made ready for what is about to be unleashed in the earth. Do not be deceived MY people. Have I not told you whatsoever you sow that shall you also reap? Begin to sow to the spirit. Begin to take time before ME, allowing ME to prepare, to fill you with fresh oil. For in this time and hour much preparation is at hand. And you must come to ME. For you will reap what you have sown. So come to ME with your whole heart".

Edited by Helen Overholt on 07/30/2008 at 8:07am

View Helen Overholt's Profile Search for other posts by Helen Overholt
susanvercelli

Posted: 07/30/2008 at 8:27am | IP Logged Quote susanvercelli

Hi Helen! Just wanna say much confirmation here, for me I seek true Intamacy  with the Lord and for me this means opening up and talking with Him about everything in my heart and not being afraid to tell Him all, For me I believe that for a real intamacy and relationship with God, I hafta to be willing open and honest, not saying I"m there yet but I"m moving beyond the fear and trying to open up I reaaly crave more intamacy with the Lord, and I tend to think that this reflects with my intomacy with the Body? Many times I been frustrated cuz I want my intamacy with the Lord to reflect in His Body? For me real Intamacy is about sharing truth from your heart, opening up and just being real and honest, even if ya feel vunurable? Feeling naked and not ashamed? For me I really want this kinda relationship with my Lord and His Body...many times I tried this and was misunderstood, maybe even rejected, but I think God is bringing us to a new place? A safe place? A place where  we can Love unconditionally? A Place wher one can come and bring it all, and still be loved and recieved? for me true Love is intamacy,Intamancy for me is one I can open up to and tell it all...the good and the bad? I seem to be on a journey seeking true Intamacy with God and His Body? Still seeking, but I do believe God"s desire is for our relationship with Him, and  we need to experience something we never known? Or been shown? Okay maybe I said enough for now, but let me say yes and Amen!

Helen Overholt

Posted: 07/30/2008 at 9:20am | IP Logged Quote Helen Overholt

i am adding a link here to a website that many of you probably have heard of them; Alberto & Kimberly Rivera. There open worship before the FATHER is absolutely beautiful! i love worship that has been created from within the heart and not programmed by man. Here is the link and when you get there click on the menu item that says videos and you will be blessed by them. Smiles.....

http://www.rainingpresence.com/Default.asp

Helen Overholt

Posted: 07/30/2008 at 9:26am | IP Logged Quote Helen Overholt

Susan the more time you spend with HIM the more your heart will just be laid out before HIM. HE sees it all anyways. Smiles.....i know i have posted many times on OH about worship and becoming intimate with the HOLY ONE. Seems like i cant stress that enough. First i know HE is speaking to me...."Come on now helen....I need you to become closer to ME....Hearing MY Voice and obeying"............However, there is so much that transpires in the spirit realm that we have not even understood as we worship from our spirits and adore HIM with our souls. Much power is taking place and changes that we have not yet seen. i know as we draw closer to HIM that even the Angelic Host of Heaven will engage with us to the place that we shall not only hear them, but also witness them. Wow! HE just revealed that to my spirit as i am sitting here typing! i know there will be those who say, "oh yes we have seen them at our gathering." And yes many have. But what HE has just showed me is that we shall see them even within our own prayer closets wherever that may be! Glory, Glory, Glory..........What a time to be alive in CHRIST, Amen?

susanvercelli

Posted: 07/30/2008 at 9:33am | IP Logged Quote susanvercelli

Amen Helen I believe what the Lord has spoken through you today, and I"m gonna try to go on the web you posted and check it out, Thanks for posting!

susanvercelli

Posted: 07/30/2008 at 10:13am | IP Logged Quote susanvercelli

Hi Helen, I just wanted to tell ya thanks for posting this link, I went on it and as i watched I just cried...I saw real worship and Joann Mcfadden (did i spell it right?) but anyway a christian a long time ago gave me a cd of her music and for many years I have used this as my worship muscic, oh how this music touched my heart, and now for a couple of years for diff resons I lost the cd and havent had my usual music that helps me worship, anyway I went on this web you posted and just started to cry, I know true worship as I hear and see it! For me its just been awhile and I needed to come back to this...I think I"m realizing the beauty in true worship that the Lord has been speaking through you, I havent felt free for awhile to worship but I really wanna, Oh my God I"m gonna go back on the web you posted and listen and soak again, thank you so much for just being a bridge for the Lord and speaking to us...leading us back to worship! I really mean this and the Lord has used you today to touch my heart and reach  me (and maybe many others) and all Glory to GOD, AND THANKS FOR HIS BODY WORKING IN CHRIST! True worship just touches my heart and God"s heart! Oh how I forgot the power in true worship, but today you reminded me! Wanna come back to this! Your right and true as you speak to the body about true worship to the lord! Luv Ya and thanks be to God for you!

Helen Overholt

Posted: 07/30/2008 at 12:20pm | IP Logged Quote Helen Overholt

{{{{{Susan}}}}}

Gayle Getz

Posted: 07/30/2008 at 2:36pm | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

YES & AMEN SISTERS,,,"WORTHY IS THE LAMB, TO RECEIVE ALL GLORY, HONOR, PRAISE-WE WILL WORSHIP YOU ALMIGHTY GOD, OUR DELIVERER, OUR SHIELD, OUR HIGH TOWER, OUR EVER READY HELP, OUR ABBA FATHER DADDY!!!        &nbs p;         &nbs p;        

THE GREAT I AM!!!         & nbsp;   

Love you ALL-prayin' & decreein' & rejoicin'

Helen Overholt

Posted: 07/31/2008 at 1:25pm | IP Logged Quote Helen Overholt

{{{{{Gayle}}}}}

Gayle, ty for always, always encouraging all who come here to OH! You have blessed many with your words of love and your petitions of prayers. Smiles.....

Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 07/31/2008 at 3:59pm | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

Good word Helen ! It seems the Father is speaking to us all right now along the same lines for us to experience what he is pouring out in this hour !

Helen Overholt

Posted: 07/31/2008 at 4:07pm | IP Logged Quote Helen Overholt

Absolutely Jeff.....was just watching a movie about King David....Much revelation the HOLY ONE is beginning to reveal to me as i am watching this. One part that stood out to me strongly was Worship & Obedience......Going to go and finish watching this movie and expecting the HOLY SPIRIT to reveal much more to me....Ty for your response. Encouragement blesses all of us.

Rose Hanson

Posted: 07/31/2008 at 6:20pm | IP Logged Quote Rose Hanson

Yes     the song of the LORD + from His heart...= pure worship... as I do know this myself and have many songs from Him, simliar to Alberto and Kimberly.

Music from His heart, is the most stimulating, exhalerating, and refreshing experience, in  worship to give back to Him, the source of our being....

Rose

View Rose Hanson's Profile Search for other posts by Rose Hanson
Helen Overholt

Posted: 08/01/2008 at 9:54am | IP Logged Quote Helen Overholt

Rose, i think that is so beautiful that HE releases HIS Heart to you in this way.....Alberto & Kimberly's worship really ministers to my spirit & my soul. May HE continue to flow thru you in a magnitude you have not yet walked in.........

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version