Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: I AM VISITING MY CHILDREN , A WORD FROM THE FATHER AND THE SON Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Jeff Kingshott

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 07/30/2008 at 7:27pm | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

I am visiting My children for as  MY " WORD "( JESUS ) I will visit My blessings from generation upon generation of ALL those that seek My Face and Obey My Commands ! As I visited ISRAEL ( JACOB ) and blessed him . Prepare yourselves for I " AM " forming My Blessings AS  " My HAND "( GRACE ) !

Now " TAKE MY HAND " and Walk with Me among the Lillies ( in unity with Those in Christ )  " THE SEEKERS " of The CREATOR of their Souls , for I AM " AWAKENING "( Visiting ) My mourning (Crying ) Flowers ( INTERCESSORS ) answering their prayers for as My WORD . . . My House shall be A house of Prayer !

I AM entering into these Temples( Sheep ) I call EWE and removing the Sheep from among the wolves .

Now ALLOW ME TO Carry The Lost and Injured and guide them into My Pastures of Tranquility ( The Fruit Of Peace ) For I AM PEACE and it is this Meadow you shall graze from NOT the Dead Fruit of the Vain imaginations and prideful spirits for I have already cast these from My Kingdom as a bolt of lightning !

Now Come ! ABIDE WITH ME ! In The Pastures of "PRAISE" \o/ and TRUE WORSHIP for "THESE ARE THOSE I SEEK" ! BE MY DAVID and ANOINT YOURSELF with THE OIL OF GLADNESS ( TRUE PRAISE AND WORSHIP ) "THAT IS ME " . . .

Genesis 32:24-30  Then Jacob was left alone; and a Man wrestled with him until the breaking of day. 25 Now when He saw that He did not prevail against him, He touched the socket of his hip; and the socket of Jacob’s hip was out of joint as He wrestled with him. 26 And He said, “Let Me go, for the day breaks.”
But he said, “I will not let You go unless You bless me!”
27 So He said to him, “What is your name?”
He said, “Jacob.”
28 And He said, “Your name shall no longer be called Jacob, but Israel;[a] for you have struggled with God and with men, and have prevailed.”
29 Then Jacob asked, saying, “Tell me Your name, I pray.”
And He said, “Why is it that you ask about My name?” And He blessed him there.
30 So Jacob called the name of the place Peniel:[b] “For I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved.”

Song of Solomon 2:16

Beloved
 16 My lover is mine and I am his;
       he browses among the lilies.

John 4:22-24

You [Samaritans] do not know what you are worshiping [you worship what you do not comprehend]. We do know what we are worshiping [we worship what we have knowledge of and understand], for [after all] salvation comes from [among] the Jews23A time will come, however, indeed it is already here, when the true (genuine) worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and in truth (reality); for the Father is seeking just such people as these as His worshipers24God is a Spirit (a spiritual Being) and those who worship Him must worship Him in spirit and in truth (reality).

2 Samuel 22

Praise for God’s Deliverance

1 Then David spoke to the LORD the words of this song, on the day when the LORD had delivered him from the hand of all his enemies, and from the hand of Saul. 2 And he said:[a]

“The LORD is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer;

3 The God of my strength, in whom I will trust;
      My shield and the horn of my salvation,
      My stronghold and my refuge;
      My Savior, You save me from violence.

4 I will call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised;
      So shall I be saved from my enemies.

5 “When the waves of death surrounded me,
      The floods of ungodliness made me afraid.

6 The sorrows of Sheol surrounded me;
      The snares of death confronted me.

7 In my distress I called upon the LORD,
      And cried out to my God;
      He heard my voice from His temple,
      And my cry entered His ears.

8 “Then the earth shook and trembled;
      The foundations of heaven[b] quaked and were shaken,
      Because He was angry.

9 Smoke went up from His nostrils,
      And devouring fire from His mouth;
      Coals were kindled by it.

10 He bowed the heavens also, and came down
      With darkness under His feet.

11 He rode upon a cherub, and flew;
      And He was seen[c] upon the wings of the wind.

12 He made darkness canopies around Him,
      Dark waters and thick clouds of the skies.

13 From the brightness before Him
      Coals of fire were kindled.

14 “The LORD thundered from heaven,
      And the Most High uttered His voice.

15 He sent out arrows and scattered them;
      Lightning bolts, and He vanquished them.

16 Then the channels of the sea were seen,
      The foundations of the world were uncovered,
      At the rebuke of the LORD,
      At the blast of the breath of His nostrils.

17 “He sent from above, He took me,
      He drew me out of many waters.

18 He delivered me from my strong enemy,
      From those who hated me;
      For they were too strong for me.

19 They confronted me in the day of my calamity,
      But the LORD was my support.

20 He also brought me out into a broad place;
      He delivered me because He delighted in me.

21 “The LORD rewarded me according to my righteousness;
      According to the cleanness of my hands
      He has recompensed me.

22 For I have kept the ways of the LORD,
      And have not wickedly departed from my God.

23 For all His judgments were before me;
      And as for His statutes, I did not depart from them.

24 I was also blameless before Him,
      And I kept myself from my iniquity.

25 Therefore the LORD has recompensed me according to my righteousness,
      According to my cleanness in His eyes.[d]

26 “With the merciful You will show Yourself merciful;
      With a blameless man You will show Yourself blameless;

27 With the pure You will show Yourself pure;
      And with the devious You will show Yourself shrewd.

28 You will save the humble people;
      But Your eyes are on the haughty, that You may bring them down.

29 “For You are my lamp, O LORD;
      The LORD shall enlighten my darkness.

30 For by You I can run against a troop;
      By my God I can leap over a wall.

31 As for God, His way is perfect;
      The word of the LORD is proven;
      He is a shield to all who trust in Him.

32 “For who is God, except the LORD?
      And who is a rock, except our God?

33 God is my strength and power,[e]
      And He makes my[f] way perfect.

34 He makes my[g] feet like the feet of deer,
      And sets me on my high places.

35 He teaches my hands to make war,
      So that my arms can bend a bow of bronze.

36 “You have also given me the shield of Your salvation;
      Your gentleness has made me great.

37 You enlarged my path under me;
      So my feet did not slip.

38 “I have pursued my enemies and destroyed them;
      Neither did I turn back again till they were destroyed.

39 And I have destroyed them and wounded them,
      So that they could not rise;
      They have fallen under my feet.

40 For You have armed me with strength for the battle;
      You have subdued under me those who rose against me.

41 You have also given me the necks of my enemies,
      So that I destroyed those who hated me.

42 They looked, but there was none to save;
      Even to the LORD, but He did not answer them.

43 Then I beat them as fine as the dust of the earth;
      I trod them like dirt in the streets,
      And I spread them out.

44 “You have also delivered me from the strivings of my people;
      You have kept me as the head of the nations.
      A people I have not known shall serve me.

45 The foreigners submit to me;
      As soon as they hear, they obey me.

46 The foreigners fade away,
      And come frightened[h] from their hideouts.

47 “The LORD lives!
      Blessed be my Rock!
      Let God be exalted,
      The Rock of my salvation!

48 It is God who avenges me,
      And subdues the peoples under me;

49 He delivers me from my enemies.
      You also lift me up above those who rise against me;
      You have delivered me from the violent man.

50 Therefore I will give thanks to You, O LORD, among the Gentiles,
      And sing praises to Your name.

51 He is the tower of salvation to His king,
      And shows mercy to His anointed,
      To David and his descendants forevermore.”

Deuteronomy 28

Blessings on Obedience
 1 “Now it shall come to pass, if you diligently obey the voice of the LORD your God, to observe carefully all His commandments which I command you today, that the LORD your God will set you high above all nations of the earth. 2 And all these blessings shall come upon you and overtake you, because you obey the voice of the LORD your God:
3 “Blessed shall you be in the city, and blessed shall you be in the country.
4 “Blessed shall be the fruit of your body, the produce of your ground and the increase of your herds, the increase of your cattle and the offspring of your flocks.
5 “Blessed shall be your basket and your kneading bowl.
6 “Blessed shall you be when you come in, and blessed shall you be when you go out.
7 “The LORD will cause your enemies who rise against you to be defeated before your face; they shall come out against you one way and flee before you seven ways.
8 “The LORD will command the blessing on you in your storehouses and in all to which you set your hand, and He will bless you in the land which the LORD your God is giving you.
9 “The LORD will establish you as a holy people to Himself, just as He has sworn to you, if you keep the commandments of the LORD your God and walk in His ways. 10 Then all peoples of the earth shall see that you are called by the name of the LORD, and they shall be afraid of you. 11 And the LORD will grant you plenty of goods, in the fruit of your body, in the increase of your livestock, and in the produce of your ground, in the land of which the LORD swore to your fathers to give you. 12 The LORD will open to you His good treasure, the heavens, to give the rain to your land in its season, and to bless all the work of your hand. You shall lend to many nations, but you shall not borrow. 13 And the LORD will make you the head and not the tail; you shall be above only, and not be beneath, if you heed the commandments of the LORD your God, which I command you today, and are careful to observe them. 14 So you shall not turn aside from any of the words which I command you this day, to the right or the left, to go after other gods to serve them.
Curses on Disobedience

15 “But it shall come to pass, if you do not obey the voice of the LORD your God, to observe carefully all His commandments and His statutes which I command you today, that all these curses will come upon you and overtake you:
16 “Cursed shall you be in the city, and cursed shall you be in the country.
17 “Cursed shall be your basket and your kneading bowl.
18 “Cursed shall be the fruit of your body and the produce of your land, the increase of your cattle and the offspring of your flocks.
19 “Cursed shall you be when you come in, and cursed shall you be when you go out.
20 “The LORD will send on you cursing, confusion, and rebuke in all that you set your hand to do, until you are destroyed and until you perish quickly, because of the wickedness of your doings in which you have forsaken Me. 21 The LORD will make the plague cling to you until He has consumed you from the land which you are going to possess. 22 The LORD will strike you with consumption, with fever, with inflammation, with severe burning fever, with the sword, with scorching, and with mildew; they shall pursue you until you perish. 23 And your heavens which are over your head shall be bronze, and the earth which is under you shall be iron. 24 The LORD will change the rain of your land to powder and dust; from the heaven it shall come down on you until you are destroyed.
25 “The LORD will cause you to be defeated before your enemies; you shall go out one way against them and flee seven ways before them; and you shall become troublesome to all the kingdoms of the earth. 26 Your carcasses shall be food for all the birds of the air and the beasts of the earth, and no one shall frighten them away. 27 The LORD will strike you with the boils of Egypt, with tumors, with the scab, and with the itch, from which you cannot be healed. 28 The LORD will strike you with madness and blindness and confusion of heart. 29 And you shall grope at noonday, as a blind man gropes in darkness; you shall not prosper in your ways; you shall be only oppressed and plundered continually, and no one shall save you.
30 “You shall betroth a wife, but another man shall lie with her; you shall build a house, but you shall not dwell in it; you shall plant a vineyard, but shall not gather its grapes. 31 Your ox shall be slaughtered before your eyes, but you shall not eat of it; your donkey shall be violently taken away from before you, and shall not be restored to you; your sheep shall be given to your enemies, and you shall have no one to rescue them. 32 Your sons and your daughters shall be given to another people, and your eyes shall look and fail with longing for them all day long; and there shall be no strength in your hand. 33 A nation whom you have not known shall eat the fruit of your land and the produce of your labor, and you shall be only oppressed and crushed continually. 34 So you shall be driven mad because of the sight which your eyes see. 35 The LORD will strike you in the knees and on the legs with severe boils which cannot be healed, and from the sole of your foot to the top of your head.
36 “The LORD will bring you and the king whom you set over you to a nation which neither you nor your fathers have known, and there you shall serve other gods—wood and stone. 37 And you shall become an astonishment, a proverb, and a byword among all nations where the LORD will drive you.
38 “You shall carry much seed out to the field but gather little in, for the locust shall consume it. 39 You shall plant vineyards and tend them, but you shall neither drink of the wine nor gather the grapes; for the worms shall eat them. 40 You shall have olive trees throughout all your territory, but you shall not anoint yourself with the oil; for your olives shall drop off. 41 You shall beget sons and daughters, but they shall not be yours; for they shall go into captivity. 42 Locusts shall consume all your trees and the produce of your land.
43 “The alien who is among you shall rise higher and higher above you, and you shall come down lower and lower. 44 He shall lend to you, but you shall not lend to him; he shall be the head, and you shall be the tail.
45 “Moreover all these curses shall come upon you and pursue and overtake you, until you are destroyed, because you did not obey the voice of the LORD your God, to keep His commandments and His statutes which He commanded you. 46 And they shall be upon you for a sign and a wonder, and on your descendants forever.
47 “Because you did not serve the LORD your God with joy and gladness of heart, for the abundance of everything, 48 therefore you shall serve your enemies, whom the LORD will send against you, in hunger, in thirst, in nakedness, and in need of everything; and He will put a yoke of iron on your neck until He has destroyed you. 49 The LORD will bring a nation against you from afar, from the end of the earth, as swift as the eagle flies, a nation whose language you will not understand, 50 a nation of fierce countenance, which does not respect the elderly nor show favor to the young. 51 And they shall eat the increase of your livestock and the produce of your land, until you are destroyed; they shall not leave you grain or new wine or oil, or the increase of your cattle or the offspring of your flocks, until they have destroyed you.
52 “They shall besiege you at all your gates until your high and fortified walls, in which you trust, come down throughout all your land; and they shall besiege you at all your gates throughout all your land which the LORD your God has given you. 53 You shall eat the fruit of your own body, the flesh of your sons and your daughters whom the LORD your God has given you, in the siege and desperate straits in which your enemy shall distress you. 54 The sensitive and very refined man among you will be hostile toward his brother, toward the wife of his bosom, and toward the rest of his children whom he leaves behind, 55 so that he will not give any of them the flesh of his children whom he will eat, because he has nothing left in the siege and desperate straits in which your enemy shall distress you at all your gates. 56 The tender and delicate woman among you, who would not venture to set the sole of her foot on the ground because of her delicateness and sensitivity, will refuse[a] to the husband of her bosom, and to her son and her daughter, 57 her placenta which comes out from between her feet and her children whom she bears; for she will eat them secretly for lack of everything in the siege and desperate straits in which your enemy shall distress you at all your gates.
58 “If you do not carefully observe all the words of this law that are written in this book, that you may fear this glorious and awesome name, THE LORD YOUR GOD, 59 then the LORD will bring upon you and your descendants extraordinary plagues—great and prolonged plagues—and serious and prolonged sicknesses. 60 Moreover He will bring back on you all the diseases of Egypt, of which you were afraid, and they shall cling to you. 61 Also every sickness and every plague, which is not written in this Book of the Law, will the LORD bring upon you until you are destroyed. 62 You shall be left few in number, whereas you were as the stars of heaven in multitude, because you would not obey the voice of the LORD your God. 63 And it shall be, that just as the LORD rejoiced over you to do you good and multiply you, so the LORD will rejoice over you to destroy you and bring you to nothing; and you shall be plucked from off the land which you go to possess.
64 “Then the LORD will scatter you among all peoples, from one end of the earth to the other, and there you shall serve other gods, which neither you nor your fathers have known—wood and stone. 65 And among those nations you shall find no rest, nor shall the sole of your foot have a resting place; but there the LORD will give you a trembling heart, failing eyes, and anguish of soul. 66 Your life shall hang in doubt before you; you shall fear day and night, and have no assurance of life. 67 In the morning you shall say, ‘Oh, that it were evening!’ And at evening you shall say, ‘Oh, that it were morning!’ because of the fear which terrifies your heart, and because of the sight which your eyes see.
68 “And the LORD will take you back to Egypt in ships, by the way of which I said to you, ‘You shall never see it again.’ And there you shall be offered for sale to your enemies as male and female slaves, but no one will buy you.

Edited by Jeff Kingshott on 08/07/2011 at 12:54pm

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version