Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: 11:11,JUDGEMENT Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Veronica Clark

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 08/06/2008 at 1:57pm | IP Logged Quote Veronica Clark

ARE YOU SEEING 11:11 MORE OFTEN NOW? I AM. THE STORM IS EVEN CLOSER NOW. I WAS TALKING TO ANOTHER INTERCESSOR AND SHE SAID THAT THE NUMBER ELEVEN MEANS JUDGEMENT, AND WHAT I'M GETTING(FROM 11:11) IS THERE WILL BE JUDGEMENT INSIDE GOD'S HOUSE AND OUTSIDE GOD'S HOUSE. SO THAT INCLUDES ALL OF US. I READ ON A DIFFERENT POST THAT THE SCRIPTURE REF. IS JEREMIAH 11:1-11. THAT AGREES WITH MY SPIRIT ALSO.  THIS MAKES ME SO SAD. BUT JUDGEMENT FOR THE TRULY FAITHFUL WILL BE  PEACE AND REWARD. PRAY THAT GOD WILL NOT ALLOW HIS ANGER TO KINDLE UPON THIS NATION AND TO SHOW MERCY IN THE MIDST OF HIS JUDGEMENT.....       WITH LOVE IN CHRIST .....VERONICA LYNN CLARK

Colleen Danchak

Posted: 08/06/2008 at 4:06pm | IP Logged Quote Colleen Danchak

Hello Veronica:

Amen and amen.

I too have been noticing 11:11 whenever I look at the clock, for probably a couple years, but more so more recently. I have a little different take on the numbers but I believe that what the Lord has spoken to me about and also what He has spoken to you about are actually two viewpoints, depending on whether one is forgiven of sin or not.

For 4 years He was showing me 1:11 which He revealed was Deut 1:11- "May the Lord, the God of your ancestors, increase you a thousand times more and bless you, as He has promised you!"   Which speaks of His faithfulness no matter what - good or it could be not so good.

11:11 to me has always been Hebrews 11:11   "By faith he received power of procreation, even though he was too old - and Sarah herself was barren - because he considered Him faithful who had promised."

We are on the edge of something and a journey we can't possibly imagine. All of creation is waiting and groaning for this generation - the sons of God - to emerge and the final act of this story of the Lord's to begin. The closer to birth, the stronger the contractions become.  Earthquakes in the earth and in our lives are part of the process of freeing us from death into fullness of life. yes, judgement must come in His mercy so we are fully set free.  The Church especially needs this so that those in the dark can come into the Light through us. We must be made holy and pure vessels so His power and love and salvation can flow unimpeded.

If one looks at Heb 11:39-40, one has the revelation that all those before us, the great cloud of witnesses, are cheering us on to finish the race. "Yet all these things, though they were commended for their faith, did not receive what was promised, since God had provided something better so that they would not, apart from us, be made perfect."

Thank you for this posting.

Blessings in Yeshua, Colleen

View Colleen Danchak's Profile Search for other posts by Colleen Danchak
alicia myers

Posted: 08/06/2008 at 4:12pm | IP Logged Quote alicia myers

Colleen Danchak wrote:

Hello Veronica:

Amen and amen.

I too have been noticing 11:11 whenever I look at the clock, for probably a couple years, but more so more recently. I have a little different take on the numbers but I believe that what the Lord has spoken to me about and also what He has spoken to you about are actually two viewpoints, depending on whether one is forgiven of sin or not.

For 4 years He was showing me 1:11 which He revealed was Deut 1:11- "May the Lord, the God of your ancestors, increase you a thousand times more and bless you, as He has promised you!"   Which speaks of His faithfulness no matter what - good or it could be not so good.

11:11 to me has always been Hebrews 11:11   "By faith he received power of procreation, even though he was too old - and Sarah herself was barren - because he considered Him faithful who had promised."

We are on the edge of something and a journey we can't possibly imagine. All of creation is waiting and groaning for this generation - the sons of God - to emerge and the final act of this story of the Lord's to begin. The closer to birth, the stronger the contractions become.  Earthquakes in the earth and in our lives are part of the process of freeing us from death into fullness of life. yes, judgement must come in His mercy so we are fully set free.  The Church especially needs this so that those in the dark can come into the Light through us. We must be made holy and pure vessels so His power and love and salvation can flow unimpeded.

If one looks at Heb 11:39-40, one has the revelation that all those before us, the great cloud of witnesses, are cheering us on to finish the race. "Yet all these things, though they were commended for their faith, did not receive what was promised, since God had provided something better so that they would not, apart from us, be made perfect."

Thank you for this posting.

Blessings in Yeshua, Colleen

Amazing..I was going to mention that I too have been seeing 11:26 on the clock for about ten years now, it started maybe a year before I got saved. And it has not stopped till this day...what is funny, is that that is my birthday..I have always wondered, "What is the meaning of this number"..The 26, I don't know..But, now I know what the '11' is. wow........

Charlotte Carro

Posted: 08/06/2008 at 7:05pm | IP Logged Quote Charlotte Carro

Yes, Sis Clark

How vital it is right now to travil in prayer, watch and pray. Forgiveness must take place in the hearts of God's people first. For judgement does begin in the house of God.

Much Love In Christ

Sis Charlotte Carroll

Edited by Charlotte Carro on 08/06/2008 at 7:19pm

Jean KNC

Posted: 08/06/2008 at 8:22pm | IP Logged Quote Jean KNC

'THE NUMBER ELEVEN MEANS JUDGEMENT'   <--------

wow .. I did not know that .. and yet - it sure makes sense!

Dream (one of God's dreams that only he gives) of about  6 yrs ago now:   it was a subway - dimly lit - dear friend of mine was standing along the wall up above to my right .. could see the tiled wall of the subway - as I 'passed by'  her arm was extended toward a large almost in italics number(s) on the wall to her right .. her hand touched near the end of the series of numbers (as a teacher would touch an illustration on the chalk board) - the number was  1 1 8 5 8 5      When I woke up from the dream I went to the calendar in the kitchen and wrote the number down ..over the years it came to me..the repeated '8 5' ..  was/ IS her birthday and it was her in the dream (so as to NOT miss the fact that the date was/ is August 5th in the dream);  I've always felt it was a warning - as God has given me dreams and they 'play out' in my life(reality) -  this seems to warn of ? something on that date ..so I have been in prayer again this year [and the days we are living calls for daily intercession]

Thanks one and all,    BLESSINGS

Jean in NC

View Jean KNC's Profile Search for other posts by Jean KNC
Monika Schmid

Posted: 08/07/2008 at 12:43am | IP Logged Quote Monika Schmid

I would add for Jean in NC that 85 85

could mean Revelation 8,5; and the double mentioning is for alert you to heed it.

Monika

Psalm 84,6-7
View Monika Schmid's Profile Search for other posts by Monika Schmid Visit Monika Schmid's Homepage
Stacy McCarty

Posted: 08/07/2008 at 9:02am | IP Logged Quote Stacy McCarty

No. Not lately but earlier this year, and off and on, I kept getting 11 minutes
after whatever hour it was when I'd look at the clock. I felt like it was meant
that it was the 11th hour meaning time is short.

-
Stacy
View Stacy McCarty's Profile Search for other posts by Stacy McCarty
Veronica Clark

Posted: 08/15/2008 at 6:56pm | IP Logged Quote Veronica Clark

More insight on 11:11......Our forefathers (the first colonists)  signed an agreement, a compact with God on Nov. 11(11:11) 1620. It was the Mayflower compact, to advance the Christian Faith. This compact has been  broken by many of our leaders (secular and christian) so God will send a wake-up call (correction and judgement) to this nation  and the world. This will be soon. Oral Roberts referred to this wake-up call in 2004. God gave him a vision of Acts 2:19. He stated that we can't stop it from coming but we can pray that it not be so intense.....Pray.

Colleen Danchak

Posted: 08/15/2008 at 9:54pm | IP Logged Quote Colleen Danchak

Hi Veronica:

Very interesting your write up. Thank you. Regarding Oral Roberts, it was exactly 4 years ago this week when I first heard of the Wake Up word the Lord gave him, during the Benny Hinn crusade I attended in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Then it was aired on Kenneth Copeland.  The whole time I was at that crusade, it was all about 1:11 and that's when He first mentioned Deut 1:11.   It was also when the Olympics started at that time as well and the newspaper there that weekend had about the fire if I remember correctly. I am very much feeling and sensing the heaviness of the late hour we are in. Its gonna get ugly and the Church needs to be ready.

Stacy:  I too have been getting 7:11 and 5:11 alot lately so I understand a bit about what you are noticing.

Love in Yeshua, Colleen

Sonia Greenhill

Posted: 08/15/2008 at 11:11pm | IP Logged Quote Sonia Greenhill

The Lord gave me the scripture Ezekiel 21 about the sword of the Lord's judgment....  Saints, be prepared for the Lord will not be mocked..... He will bring His judgment..... let us purgre and purify ourselves before the Lord so that we will hear..... well done, my good and faithful servant...

View Sonia Greenhill's Profile Search for other posts by Sonia Greenhill
Lori St.Clair

Posted: 08/16/2008 at 8:05pm | IP Logged Quote Lori St.Clair

Hiya... 11:11 used to mean judgement to me... God had explained it through the Book of Jonah. And that meaning lasted until the year 2004 or so...when He changed it to mean... RESURRECTION.
Based on the passage in John 11:11 about waking Lazarus up.
So... it's meaning has changed over time.
Cheers... *L

Veronica Clark

Posted: 08/16/2008 at 9:13pm | IP Logged Quote Veronica Clark

Can somebody say.......Wake-up call.

Kathy Bippus

Posted: 08/16/2008 at 10:23pm | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

Hi Veronica,

I'll post the link and then you can read through if you'de like but will also post the first portion here. There was quite a bit of great stuff brought out by a number of contributers..brotha's and sistah's *smiles*  and yeah!...Wake-Up call!

Kings and Priests Unto Our God

For many months the Spirit of God brought to my attention over and over 11:11. It seemed every where I looked 11:11 would appear.

11:11 meant that which was imperfect, incomplete was being brought into a new beginning of completion. A entering into a new season of His working in the earth, body, lives.
 Last night as I was seeking the Lord, I saw 11:12
He then said, `It is NOW, 11:12.
 The season of new beginning of completion, fullness, is broughtforth and now is.
 12 represents fullness,governmental perfection, the age of fruitfulness and Divine revelation. The mysteries of the age revealed. That which was sealed, is opened.

The government of His kingdom being established in the earth through the ekklesia, His body.The measure of what was sealed, is opened. His measure.
When something is opened, it is received and walked in.

The order of His eternal kingdom being made known in demonstration. Kings and priests unto God, who do know who He is within and who He made them to be in outward expression of His will on earth. The law of the Spirit of Life in Christ Jesus predominating over the law of sin and death. The kingdom of Light prevailing over the kingdom of darkness.

There is not a coming arising, but a rising has comeforth. A remnant of whom He knows and hears His voice, the voice of the King, who sits upon the throne. In all of His glory, He poursforth from the heavenly realm, the revelation of inheritance given at the beginning of birth of sonship. As the sons have matured, the seals are open, as it is a set time of Divine order in manifestation. This is that which the prophets have spoken.

Within the spirit of the sons of men,those whom are the sons of God,having enterd a new dispensation of time(kairos), the Eternal One, I Am, supercedes the limits, boundaries of time(chronos) as has been known. The Supernatural Divine orchestration of the Godhead, within the King, which is Christ the Lord is made known by and through the Holy Spirit indwelling. The Eternal kingdom Life conquering, overcoming the kingdom of darkness. It is the time(kairos) of the king and priest.

These kings unto God speak with a whisper and the breath of the Holy Spirit blows upon that which is dead, sickly,diseased, captive in binds and brings Life. Veils of darkness of the eyes of the mind and spirit are removed as the Light of His glory manifests. Where 'ere they walk, the Spirit of Life is come and brings deliverence, peace, joy and righteousness in the Holy Spirit. The law of the Spirit of Life which is at work within, comesforth from out of their inner most being, taking dominion. These ones, no longer seek revival, they are revival! The Living breath of the Eternal flowing through humble vessels.

It is not I that live, but Christ that lives in me and the life I now live in the flesh, I live by the faith of the Son of God who loved me and gave Himself for me.
 Matured and esatblished, they overcome the wicked one. His Truth is a fire burning upon their hearts, engraved in His image and His Truth they carry as a sword, piercing the darkened souls, piercing and cutting asunder the works of darkness, sin and death. His Rulership, His Lordship reigns and every knee shall bow to Him. The Living Eternal Word is walking... in the sons of men, who are the sons of God. These kings unto God have a bended heart toward  Him alone and are rising from bended knee to walk forward upon the orders and authority of the King.

These Living priests bring the offering of the Sacrifical Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world. Carriers of His Sacrifice, carriers of His Blood, marked by the cross bringforth His Redeeming Life. The judgment of sin and death nailed to the cross, His righteousness triumphs in resurrection. These priests unto God, bring the kingdom of redemption, Life, Light and Love to a sin cursed, darkened world. The curse made null and void by the Living Sacrifice. Grave where is your victory, death where is your sting? The incorruptible has triumphed over corruptible. The blood speaks, the Sacrifice Living, these priests as living epistles,make known His victory.

We are in the Now time of His eternal kingdom come in demonstration. A great harvest being reaped, bringing and laying at His feet the fruit of His suffering. It is the day of the king and priest unto our God.

As I was writing this I looked, and the clock said 10:10. Holy Spirit quickening. I write this as a testimony unto the church by Holy Spirit. A completion of cycle, the circle unbroken, the fullness of time is upon us. Who shall believe our report and to whom is the arm of the Lord revealed?
  In all humility before Him and you who may read, I ask you judge what it is He is saying. I have only a part and your part is much needful.

Love in Christ, Kathy

View Kathy Bippus's Profile Search for other posts by Kathy Bippus
Charlotte Carro

Posted: 08/18/2008 at 8:47am | IP Logged Quote Charlotte Carro

Okay, I  looked up the number 11 again, and its meaning is : disorder & judgement.

And Lori St. Clair, I'm not formilar with God changing the numer 11, and why would he just charge the meaning of number 11? That really doesn't make any since to me. I know Him to create another law or such to supperceede another but not that He would change. I've know according to the word of God that He is never changing. He stands on His word, and even honors His word above His name. And the people that do research into the biblical times of the bible have given the meaning of  the numbers through the research. Now how does that change. God's purposes for everything doesn't change, its man that changes.

According to the studies and research of the numbers of the bible the number 11 means disorder and judgement. But that doesn't mean that judgement is the final order of our individual lives. No, but we do know, we all will one day have to give an account to God for our lives.

And we will have a judgement on our account, now that judgement will be eternal life with God, or eternal life in Hell.  Just like in our judicial system, the Judge or Jurors can rule judgement of Guilty or Not Guilty.

The choice is really up to us. If God gives a message of Prophecy to someone to relay to the people then ultimately its up to each person individually to receive that word and take heed to it.

Much Love In Christ

Charlotte Carroll

Patti Smith

Posted: 08/19/2008 at 12:48am | IP Logged Quote Patti Smith

Interesting. I' ve been having 33 (3 x 11) or 22 (2 x 11) for about a year now. Mostly through Bible. At the same I' ve been reminded of ''two or three witnesses''. (Some how it is interesting how only Rev. 11 speaks of two witnesses - just two.) So to me number 11 seems to mean a Witness -in this critical hour. And yes, Lori, Resurrection!

Dora Brinker

Posted: 10/22/2008 at 7:45pm | IP Logged Quote Dora Brinker

I've had 11-111-1111 come up on everything for the past year.

Time, dates, important papers, addresses...over and over.

I didn't know what it meant.

It's happened so much I've tried to not pay attention anymore.

And now I find this topic on page 11

View Dora Brinker's Profile Search for other posts by Dora Brinker
Jess Cousineau

Posted: 10/22/2008 at 8:06pm | IP Logged Quote Jess Cousineau

I've been seeing 1:11 more than usual lately. I also keep seeing 26. I thought maybe He was showing me 26 because its my age?
View Jess Cousineau's Profile Search for other posts by Jess Cousineau
Guests
Guest Group
Guest Group

Online Status: Online
Posted: 10/22/2008 at 8:08pm | IP Logged Quote Guests

Just pondering...they say...  
number 11 represents transition  and revelation

transit=   1 a : an act, process, or instance of passing through or over : PASSAGE b : CHANGE, TRANSITION

transition=   1 a : passage from one state, stage, subject, or place to another : CHANGE b : a movement, development, or evolution from one form, stage, or style to another

revelation=   an act of revealing or communicating divine truth b : something that is revealed by God to humans  a : an act of revealing to view or making known b : something that is revealed; especially : an enlightening or astonishing disclosure

So discren as the Spirit leads you personally...
I have been seeing this since Kim Clements 3/11 prophecy in like 2004?  11's everywhere I to see it 4+ times min a day for 4 yrs
View Guests's Profile Search for other posts by Guests
Dora Brinker

Posted: 10/22/2008 at 8:14pm | IP Logged Quote Dora Brinker

The Board Just Stated, we have 1111 members!
View Dora Brinker's Profile Search for other posts by Dora Brinker
Guests
Guest Group
Guest Group

Posted: 10/22/2008 at 9:33pm | IP Logged Quote Guests

yeah there was another post on number discussion where I brought up 11 and forms of it and double and triple numbers I'd been seeing...

just happened to see the members on OH then for some odd reason (never looked there before),  and if I remember right it was 1111 then or a form of all 11's back then, about the same time as this post was done, but i could not fing the other post?

Interesting

Charlotte Carro

Posted: 10/23/2008 at 8:01am | IP Logged Quote Charlotte Carro

Meaning of Numbers in the Bible
Number 11 (Eleven)

< name=getbook method=get>< =pix12 size=4 name=books> < value=./1. ed>  1   < value=./2.>  2   < value=./3.>  3   < value=./4.>  4   < value=./5.>  5   < value=./6.>  6   < value=./7.>  7   < value=./8.>  8   < value=./9.>  9   < value=./10.>  10   < value=./11.>  11   < value=./12.>  12   < value=./13.>  13   < value=./21.>  21   < value="./30. ">  30   < value=./40.>  40   < value=./50.>  50   < value=./70.>  70   < value=./120.>  120   < value=./666.>  666  
< =sub- =Handler() = value=" Meaning of Number " name=submit>

If ten is the number which marks the perfection of Divine order, then eleven is an addition to it, subversive of and undoing that order. If twelve is the number which marks the perfection of Divine government, then eleven falls short of it. So that whether we regard it as being 10 + 1, or 12 - 1, it is the number which marks, disorder, disorganization, imperfection, and disintegration.

There is not much concerning it in the Word of God, but what there is is significant, especially as a factor.

THE DUKES OF EDOM

were eleven in number (Gen 36:40-43), and Edom, though closely related to Israel, was different from it in order and government, while the bitterest hatred existed between them. The word for "Duke" is a multiple of 13.

THE Eleven SONS OF JACOB

told of the disintegration and disorganization in Jacob's family, which made it possible for it to be said "one is not."

FROM HOREB TO KADESH BARNEA

was a journey of eleven days (Deut 1:2). One more day would have carried them to the complete administration of all those wonderful laws which God had given them.

ELI, HOPHNI, and PHINEHAS

have for their gematria the number 462, the factors of which are 11 and 42; both significant of the disorder in Eli's house, and of disintegration in Israel.

JEHOIAKIM REIGNED ELEVEN YEARS

when Nebuchadnezzar came up and began his disintegrating work on Jerusalem (2 Kings 23:36, 34:1; 2 Chron 36:5,6).

ZEDEKIAH REIGNED ELEVEN YEARS

when Nebuchadnezzar completed the work by putting an end to Israel's rule in Jerusalem (2 Chron 36:11; Jer 52:1), for "in the eleventh year the city was broken up" (Jer 39:2).

THE ELEVENTH YEAR

in which Ezekiel prophesied against Tyre (Eze 26:1) and against Egypt (30:20 and 31:1) was the eleventh year of Zedekiah, in which Jerusalem was broken up. And the threefold repetition of it is to impress us with the fact that Tyre and Egypt should be broken up, as Jerusalem had been.

THE ELEVEN APOSTLES

witness of disintegration even amongst the Twelve (Acts 2:14, etc.); while

THE ELEVENTH HOUR

(Matt 20:6,9) is proverbial as being contrary alike both to what is right in order and arrangement.

THE LIFE OF OUR LORD ON EARTH

was about 33 years (3 x 11), and then He was "cut off," and "we see not yet all things put under Him" (Dan 9:26; Heb 2:8).

ELEVEN HUNDRED

occurs only twice, both referring to days of defective administration, marked by the fact that there was "no king":--

• Judges 16:5, the Philistine bribe which deprived Israel of their mighty judge and deliverer, Samson.
  • Judges 17:2, etc., connected with the introduction of idolatry into Israel, which brought with it trouble and disintegration; added to God's order and ordinances for them; and in the end caused the ruin and loss of all government.

Dan and Ephraim were the two offending tribes, for Micah, who made the image with the eleven hundred shekels, was an Ephraimite, and the tribe that stole it and his priest was the Tribe of Dan. Both are omitted from the tribes in Revelation 7, according to the declaration of Jehovah in Deuteronomy 29:18-20, that the "man, woman, family, or tribe" which should introduce idolatry into Israel, "the LORD shall BLOT OUT HIS NAME."

ADDITIONAL MISCELLANEOUS ILLUSTRATIONS

Eleven kings and rulers offended with God's servants for telling them the truth:—

1. Pharaoh, Exo 10:28.
  2. Balak, Num 24:10.
  3. Jeroboam, 1 Kings 13:4.
  4. Ahab, 1 Kings 22:27.
  5. Naaman, 2 Kings 5:12.
  6. Asa, 2 Chron 16:10.
  7. Joash, 2 Chron 24:21.
  8. Uzziah, 2 Chron 26:19.
  9. Jehoiakim, Jer 26:21.
  10. Zedekiah, Jer 32:3.
  11. Herod, Matt 14:3.

Joseph was eleven years in Potiphar's house:—

This is what I found when I looked under Biblical meaning of the number 11.

There is several meaning out there, and we must be careful because there are different types of spirits in the world. Astrology and such is not of God. And the only Spirit we should be connected to and following is Spirit of God. But I wanted to post this as what I found under the Biblical meaning of the number 11.

Much Love In Christ

Sis Charlotte Carroll 

Guests
Guest Group
Guest Group

Posted: 10/23/2008 at 8:30am | IP Logged Quote Guests

And if it has any meaning other than to get your mind ina certain direction, I am sure that it is an individual thing, One must seek Spiritual guidance into the meaning if any AT ALL.....

Does not always have to be some Gloom and Doom deal all of the time. For some may be, I choose to believe it is Revelation and transistion in mY life. Yours ? Only the Spirit can guide

Guests
Guest Group
Guest Group

Posted: 10/23/2008 at 8:31am | IP Logged Quote Guests

Also could mean God is Bringing JUDGEMENT against the Enemy of your soul...

Wouldn't that be a positive for a change... YES!

Edited by Joan Newland on 10/23/2008 at 8:33am
Donna Smith

Posted: 10/23/2008 at 9:44am | IP Logged Quote Donna Smith

Greetings To All.....

Kathy Bippus I do want to respond to your posting....Amen sister!  I believe this is a right on word.

I have been getting 10:10 and 11:00 and a times 12:12 through out this year, almost every night.  In fact my husband will say it's 10:10 or 11:11 and last night he said, it's 11:11 and then for the first time He said it's 11:12 right after he called out 11:11 as the clock turned to 11:12. What the Lord has been showing me through this is exactly what you posted.

I bear witness to your posting, just wanted you to know thi was a very encouraging word for me.

Thank you.

View Donna Smith's Profile Search for other posts by Donna Smith
Donna Smith

Posted: 10/23/2008 at 9:49am | IP Logged Quote Donna Smith

RE: I have been getting 10:10 and 11:00 and a times 12:12 through out this year

Oppps....sorry, the 11:00 is a typing error it should be 11:11.

Blessings,

Donna

View Donna Smith's Profile Search for other posts by Donna Smith
Colleen Danchak

Posted: 10/23/2008 at 9:54am | IP Logged Quote Colleen Danchak

Very interesting Charlotte. Thanks.

Does anyone have an idea what 12:22 might refer to other than Psalm 122:2?   And have been seeing 10:10 ALOT last week or so again.  We are shifting and the Lord has had me in Gospel of John big time especially John 6 -12. The Lord wants us to know something in here about time as we know it ending and His Kingdom age coming in fullness. We are coming out of the rotation of this world system and into His Kingdom age which is very different. Thanks and blessings.

Love in Yeshua, Colleen

Charlotte Carro

Posted: 10/23/2008 at 2:51pm | IP Logged Quote Charlotte Carro

Yes, I believe that Colleen!

You said a very revelatory statement. "We are coming out of the rotation of this world system and into His kingdom age which is very different."

I agree. God is definately up to something big, and we must emerge ourselves into Him, in prayer, consercration and studying His word, so that we will see and hear Him, in this "TRANSITIONAL HOUR" that we are in, all distractions aside, and Focus on what the Spirit of the Lord is saying to the church (that's us). And we should be all coming up with the same conclusion, we may take a different road to get there, but the end result should be the same.

Much Love In Christ

Sis Charlotte Carroll

Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 10/23/2008 at 5:03pm | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

My Church will be spotless not a blemish in sight ,

For it is in its righteousness I shall remove its plight ,

And dress her and fashion her for my kingdom ,

For nothing shall be left that is undone ,

Not a tittle or tassle left out of place ,

But I shall roll away her disGrace ,

For my time is coming and her wick almost spent !

And I shall gather together all that has bent Rent !

For there shall be no tatters in the dress of my Bride ,

But in a Fullness and Wholeness with me she will abide ,

For we shall be one in all Spirit and Truth !

Nothing left lacking Yea ! Walking in Unity and Eternal Youth !

For she shall be AT PEACE and one with me ( 0 )

CHRIST  JESUS her GROOM and SANCTUARY . . . 

Song of Solomon 4:11
Your lips drop sweetness as the honeycomb, my bride; milk and honey are under your tongue. The fragrance of your garments is like that of Lebanon.

Jeremiah 33:11
the sounds of joy and gladness, the voices of bride and bridegroom, and the voices of those who bring thank offerings to the house of the LORD, saying, "Give thanks to the LORD Almighty, for the LORD is good; his love endures forever." For I will restore the fortunes of the land as they were before,' says the LORD.

Joel 2:16
Gather the people, consecrate the assembly; bring together the elders, gather the children, those nursing at the breast. Let the bridegroom leave his room and the bride her chamber.

Revelation 21:2
I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband.

Revelation 22:17
The Spirit and the bride say, "Come!" And let him who hears say, "Come!" Whoever is thirsty, let him come; and whoever wishes, let him take the free gift of the water of life.

Matthew 5:18
For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

Genesis 6:9
This is the account of Noah. Noah was a righteous man, blameless among the people of his time, and he walked with God.

Edited by Jeff Kingshott on 05/19/2007 at 10:23am

Guests
Guest Group
Guest Group

Posted: 10/24/2008 at 12:33pm | IP Logged Quote Guests

Hi. I have also seen 11:11 on my digital clocks and this is what I know it to stand for.  It is the strenght of an earthquake that will happen in California in the year 2012. A 11.11 quake.  Also I have found out that it stands for the 11th book of the bible and 11th chapter, which was fun to discover and research about.

Sonia Greenhill

Posted: 10/25/2008 at 7:02am | IP Logged Quote Sonia Greenhill

Colleen.....

12 is the number of government.  Jesus had 12 disciples.  There were 12 tribes, etc.

A friend of mine who has done extensive studies of numbers recently told me that 22 is quantum leap.

Since we are in the midst of a very controversial presidential election that will change the hands of the government in our nation, we can expect that there will be a quantum leap as well.  The transition that is taking place will be a giant step for all mankind, I believe.  The Lord is calling His church to seek His face, to seek His will and to expect there will be a quantum leap into His kingdom dynamics as we are faithful to humble ourselves and pray....

Yes Lord, we thank you for the transition in our government that you will be exalted.  We thank you that the quantum leap that is being battled for in the heavenlies will come to pass and Lord... we cry out in repentance for our nation.  We cry out for You to be the head of our nation... and for the Kingdom of Heaven to BE at hand....

View Sonia Greenhill's Profile Search for other posts by Sonia Greenhill
Guests
Guest Group
Guest Group

Posted: 10/25/2008 at 8:53am | IP Logged Quote Guests

Sonia,

Good info thanks...

Guests
Guest Group
Guest Group

Posted: 10/25/2008 at 8:56am | IP Logged Quote Guests

Just pondering...they say...  
number 11 represents transition  and revelation

transit=   1 a : an act, process, or instance of passing through or over : PASSAGE b : CHANGE, TRANSITION

transition=   1 a : passage from one state, stage, subject, or place to another : CHANGE b : a movement, development, or evolution from one form, stage, or style to another

revelation=   an act of revealing or communicating divine truth b : something that is revealed by God to humans  a : an act of revealing to view or making known b : something that is revealed; especially : an enlightening or astonishing disclosure

Colleen Danchak

Posted: 10/26/2008 at 2:32pm | IP Logged Quote Colleen Danchak

Sonia:

Yes, that's it!  Quantum leap! Exactly! Oh wow.   From earth age to Kingdom age!  Revelation 21 and 22! Hallelujah!  As Jeff posted.

Yes, Lord  we come into agreement with your ways and your heart. We come into unity with you in the fulness of all the vision you have for this time. Be exalted O King! Be lifted high Yeshua! Let the King of Glory in! Let Him in! Let Him in! Let Your Kingdom come and your will be done on earth as it already is in Heaven. The train of Your robe fills the Temple! Such up your government Yeshua - New Jerusalem comes!

Love in Yeshua, Colleen

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version