Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: YOU "ARE" MY SECOND WATCH ! Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Jeff Kingshott

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 08/10/2008 at 5:55pm | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

As I awoke this morning I received these words for your discernment . . .

I AM placing a second watch upon My Children of Light for we are moving adventageously into the Last Hours of My Magnificense and Glory for My Name Sake .

So Now BEHOLD ! The Majesty of My Love for those that obediently move into "My Perfect Will " , for The Kingdom Of GOD is EVER expanding through My Love and earnest desire for My Children of My Creation and I AM ALL you need or desire for I AM your INHERITANCE and for those with the Understanding and eyes to see this Revelation through strict Obedience I shall Reveal ~ Myself in Splendor , for I AM Revealing MY PERFECT WILL to those that wholeheartedly seek after Me and Deny the will of man therefore POSTURE YOURSELVES for "YOU ARE THE SECOND WATCH"

Colossians 4:2 Be earnest and unwearied and steadfast in your prayer [life], being [both] alert and intent in [your praying] with thanksgiving

1 Corinthians 3:18-23 

18Let no person deceive himself. If anyone among you supposes that he is wise in this age, let him become a fool [let him discard his worldly discernment and recognize himself as dull, stupid, and foolish, without true learning and scholarship], that he may become [really] wise.19For this world's wisdom is foolishness (absurdity and stupidity) with God, for it is written, He lays hold of the wise in their [own] craftiness;20And again, The Lord knows the thoughts and reasonings of the [humanly] wise and recognizes how futile they are.21So let no one exult proudly concerning men [boasting of having this or that man as a leader], for all things are yours,22Whether Paul or Apollos or Cephas (Peter), or the universe or life or death, or the immediate and [a]threatening present or the [subsequent and uncertain] future--all are yours,23And you are Christ's, and Christ is God's.

EXHORTATIONS FROM THE FATHER

[Reflections Of The Father's Heart]

August 10th 2008

+       The "fasted life" [the life of obedience] is the key to a "continuous" flow of  "revelation"!

+       To maintain perfect fellowship with Me requires an abiding faithfulness in the "little things".

Edited by Jeff Kingshott on 06/27/2010 at 5:20pm

Gayle Getz

Posted: 08/10/2008 at 8:48pm | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

HALLELUJAH TO KING JESUS!!! Bro Jeff was hearin' HOLY ONE showin' me how to minister HIS heart to a heart bein' attacked by condemnation...this word here confirms HIS ministry to my heart and thus to the one who is under  a 'spirit of condemnation',,,TY my Bro-luv ya- and may HIS GREAT GRACE & MULTIPLIED FAVOR come upon you and your household and overtake you, in the MAJESTIC NAME OF JESUS!!! YEAH GOD-YESSS YOUR PERFECT WILL, THAT IS OUR HEARTS DESIRE! AMEN. Love you ALL-prayin' & decreein' & rejoicin'-shouting to YOU LORD GOD with ONE voice of triumph & praise!!!!

alicia myers

Posted: 08/10/2008 at 8:54pm | IP Logged Quote alicia myers

Thank you Father, Thank you Father..

Bojo Sun

Posted: 08/11/2008 at 4:23pm | IP Logged Quote Bojo Sun

Prophetic language is not always easily to be understood. It requires a deeper patience and humility. Moreover, faith in the Spirit of God, in His ability to express God's mind through the faculties He gifted man.

Brother Jeff hears God and speaks for Him. I am glad to hear through his giftings on diverse occasions. Sometime, with such precision, it literally astonished me.

This is one of them.

View Bojo Sun's Profile Search for other posts by Bojo Sun
Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 08/11/2008 at 5:09pm | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

Thank you for the encouragement but I desire to encourage everyone that we are about to see many strongmen start to pop up and we must stand firm but what Glenn said in the Exhortations of the Father rings in my spirit of the words " THESE ONLY LEAVE THROUGH PRAYER AND FASTING " and that this is also what we do as the Spirit Of The Lord directs us and not just on a whim and through the intimacy of his word and his still small voice waiting and journaling " Listening patiently AND INTENTLY we then receive word of knowledge and needed daily even minute to minute Revelation knowlege " THE OTHER SIDE of the Scroll seen only through the eyes of Jesus " ( The mind of Christ ) " " THE MANIFOLD WISDOM OF GOD " "

A huge part of the Second Watch is ~

Obedience /Prayer and Fasting

Edited by Jeff Kingshott on 08/11/2008 at 5:13pm

Steven Bliss

Posted: 08/11/2008 at 5:12pm | IP Logged Quote Steven Bliss

the first began 1727 in the Moravian Community of Herrnhut in Saxony. It lasted somewhat over 100 years...

Edited by Steven Bliss on 08/11/2008 at 5:12pm
View Steven Bliss's Profile Search for other posts by Steven Bliss Visit Steven Bliss's Homepage
Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 06/27/2010 at 5:02pm | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

Actually it begins new every morning NOW ! And is refreshed every night \o/

Glory to glory \o/

Here is how the Israelites do it every day first in the morning and again each evening facing Jerusalem . . .

Deuteronomy 6:4-6 (Amplified Bible)

4Hear, O Israel: the Lord our God is one Lord [the only Lord].

5And you shall love the Lord your God with all your [mind and] heart and with your entire being and with all your might.

6And these words which I am commanding you this day shall be [first] in your [own] minds and hearts;

Deuteronomy 10:12-22 (Amplified Bible)

12And now, Israel, what does the Lord your God require of you but [reverently] to fear the Lord your God, [that is] to walk in all His ways, and to love Him, and to serve the Lord your God with all your [mind and] heart and with your entire being,

13To keep the commandments of the Lord and His statutes which I command you today for your good?

14Behold, the heavens and the heaven of heavens belong to the Lord your God, the earth also, with all that is in it and on it.

15Yet the Lord had a delight in loving your fathers, and He chose their descendants after them, you above all peoples, as it is this day.

16So circumcise the foreskin of your [minds and] hearts; be no longer stubborn and hardened.

17For the Lord your God is God of gods and Lord of lords, the great, the mighty, the terrible God, Who is not partial and takes no bribe.

18He executes justice for the fatherless and the widow, and loves the stranger or temporary resident and gives him food and clothing.

19Therefore love the stranger and sojourner, for you were strangers and sojourners in the land of Egypt.

20You shall [reverently] fear the Lord your God; you shall serve Him and cling to Him, and by His name and presence you shall swear.

21He is your praise; He is your God, Who has done for you these great and terrible things which your eyes have seen.

22Your fathers went down to Egypt seventy persons in all, and now the Lord your God has made you as the stars of the heavens for multitude.

Rich Hoffman

Posted: 07/07/2010 at 6:14pm | IP Logged Quote Rich Hoffman

Jeff continue to hear and to share you are a blessing to the Church

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version