Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: YES, YOU WILL GET THROUGH THIS TRIAL by Al Thomas Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Beverly Miller

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 08/19/2008 at 8:56am | IP Logged Quote Beverly Miller

Al Thomas: "YES, YOU WILL GET THROUGH THIS TRIAL"
by Al Thomas
Aug 19, 2008

"YES, YOU WILL GET THROUGH THIS TRIAL"

I saw in the Spirit that some are now in the midst of a circumstance so potentially devastating that fear is drawing near. Others worry that they are beyond the point of recovery. Be reminded that you have a Friend who sticks closer than a brother (Proverbs 18:24) and His adhesiveness is stronger than super glue. Do not agree with the accusations of the devil (Revelation 12:10).

The enemy has whispered to some: "You are a loser, a failure; you're washed up, never to recover, always to be known as one who didn't measure up to the call."

Some know what David meant when he said "no man careth for my soul" (Psalm 142:4) and Job when he wrote "My soul is weary of life" (Job 10:1).

This mess, this "no way out" dilemma can and will be turned around (Isaiah 65:24). God's view of what is happening is much different than yours. He will restore your soul (Psalm 23:3), renew your mind (Romans 12:2) and enlighten your eyes (Isaiah 35:5). Yes, He will deliver you (2 Peter 2:9).

Have all deserted you? He will not. If you are in the place of despair and heartache; do not turn away from God, instead:

KNOW THAT GOD HAS ALREADY CREATED A PLAN FOR YOUR RECOVERY

While you're having those occasional thoughts of quitting, keep in mind that God is currently behind the scenes putting things back together better than they were before you entered this mess (Jeremiah 29:11).

Some have asked, "God, how long do I have to stay in this valley before You do something?" That's the wrong question. The right question is, "God, how should I conduct myself while You are working on this thing?"

The timing is up to God (and the attitude is up to you), but I'll tell you this: It will take no longer than it has to. Not one second longer. God takes no pleasure in you going through this and seeing you suffer. Yet, He will not waste one of your tears (Isaiah 25:8).

THE DEVIL HAS SAID, "YOU HAVE BLOWN IT BEYOND REPAIR"...THAT IS A LIE

No matter what the obstacles, no matter how many times you have failed, no matter how big the pit you have fallen into, His plan for your recovery is sure (Isaiah 65:24).

Feel like you're being chased by giants? God doesn't lie and He has promised to deliver you even if giants with twelve fingers and twelve toes are chasing you (2 Samuel 21:22).

"He shall deliver thee in six troubles; yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee" (Job 5:19). "Six troubles, yea even seven" is a Biblical idiom or phrase that means no matter how many troubles (i.e. ka-Zillions) He will deliver you. Get that in your head.

KNOW THAT GOD'S PLAN FOR YOUR RECOVERY IS FOOLPROOF

As soon as Peter denied Jesus (John 18:25), God had a plan for Peter's restoration (John 21:17). This wasn't the first time Peter blew it, and it wouldn't be the last; so it is with each of us (Romans 7:19). God knew it was going to happen long ago and He made provision for it. You're not going under, you're going through.

Come high water, come fire or come all the demons of hell, the Lord will deliver you.

David wrote "Thou hast caused men to ride over our heads; we went through the fire and through the water: but Thou broughtest us out into a wealthy place" (Psalm 66:12).

This word wealthy means "rich fulfillment." Even though the enemy (and even your own mistakes) may have drained you of hope and strength, God will again bring the rich fullness of His presence into your life. There is no "ifs," "ands," or "buts" about it. He will do it. Why? He's so madly in love with you it's beyond your comprehension (Romans 8:35-39).

RECOGNIZE THAT HIS ANSWER IS ON THE WAY - EVEN AT THE DOOR

When we get discouraged and satan tells us the situation is hopeless, we need to resist (James 4:7) and take a stand (Ephesians 6:13). Remember though, no one overcomes by sitting down. Whatever you do, don't start sulking all day and feeling sorry for yourself. Stop with the "shoulda, coulda, woulda" stuff, dust yourself off and get back to the business of the Kingdom.

Don't try to figure out how He will help you. Don't imagine that suddenly He will say, "Abra Kadabra," like Houdini. Oh, yes, He could do an instant miracle and just might, but He wants you to trust Him to do it His way no matter what that may be.

Paul was stoned (and this was on a good day). His friends supposed he was dead (Acts 14:19-21), but the next day he was on the road to preach the Gospel. Some of you feel like you have been stoned, but you will get up like nothing happened.

The enemy likes to whisper to you that things will not change or turn around. Do not listen to him or anyone who speaks with unbelief. Like a bolt of lightning it will hit you that Jesus won the battle for you and you are called to be a conqueror with Him (Romans 8:37).

No, you may not feel like a conqueror right now, but Jesus has passed the baton to me and you (John 20:21) and He did not promise feelings would always accompany the call.

Rejoice, in all the pain, bewilderment and inner turmoil, God is working to reverse the circumstance and use it for your re-commissioning. You, who thought you were unfit, will re-emerge stronger than ever and the devil will see his work backfire.

Stand up...the horizon is before you. The dawn breaks. Victory is coming and you are one of His warriors!

Al Thomas
Celebrating His Life Ministries
Email: a.thomas@myactv.net

Al and Sherry Thomas travel extensively in America and Southeast Asia. They founded Celebrating His Life Ministries in 1997, and are gifted teachers of the Word. Beforehand, they served at Mount Hope Prison Ministry for three years. Al has pastored in Wisconsin and California and was associated with evangelist Jim Spillman, a great man of God who was known for miracles happening in his meetings. Al and Sherry have a prophetic and healing anointing and have seen many miracles, such as blind eyes healed, deaf ears opened and many other healings. They currently minister in approximately sixty churches a year.

Al Thomas' Itinerary:
August 20, 2008 at 7 PM
Potomac Valley Assembly
Germantown, MD

September 7, 2008 from 10 AM - 6 PM
Community Worship Center
Tyrone, PA

September 14, 2008 at 11 AM
Solid Rock Assembly of God
Point of Rocks, MD

Permission is granted (and you are also encouraged) to reprint these articles in hard copy form, as well as sending them to your own email lists and posting them on your own websites. We ask only that you keep ElijahList website, email contact info, and author contact information intact.

ElijahList Publications
310 2nd Ave SE,
Albany, OR 97321
www.elijahlist.com
email: info@elijahlist.net
Phone 1-541-926-3250

View Beverly Miller's Profile Search for other posts by Beverly Miller Visit Beverly Miller's Homepage
Gayle Getz

Posted: 08/19/2008 at 9:53am | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

YEAH GOD!!! ANOTHER CONFIRMATION HERE, JUST KEEP COMIN'!!! GOD IS SO GOOD, AND HIS MERCY ENDURES FOREVER!!!

susanvercelli

Posted: 08/19/2008 at 10:42am | IP Logged Quote susanvercelli

I totally agree with ya sis Gayle, much confirmation, thanks Bev for posting this! God is so Good! Soooooooooooo Good! Wow!

Beverly Miller

Posted: 08/19/2008 at 11:56am | IP Logged Quote Beverly Miller

Rejoice, in all the pain, bewilderment and inner turmoil, God is working to reverse the circumstance and use it for your re-commissioning. You, who thought you were unfit, will re-emerge stronger than ever and the devil will see his work backfire.

Stand up...the horizon is before you. The dawn breaks. Victory is coming and you are one of His warriors!

BESSINGS ~GAYLE AND SUSAN ~

LOVE&HUGS AND PRAYERS, MY SISTERS

BEVERLY

View Beverly Miller's Profile Search for other posts by Beverly Miller Visit Beverly Miller's Homepage
alicia myers

Posted: 08/19/2008 at 11:56am | IP Logged Quote alicia myers

AMEN! Someone sent me this maybe some days ago...AMEN!!!!!!! Can't read it too much..so on time!! God give us strength, we will make it...

Beverly Miller

Posted: 08/20/2008 at 10:49am | IP Logged Quote Beverly Miller

Hello Alicia ~

Yes and Amen ~   

Faithful ~  He Is Faithful~We Are Coming Through!

Blessings to You Alicia ,

Love&Hugs~

Beverly Miller

alicia myers

Posted: 08/20/2008 at 11:18pm | IP Logged Quote alicia myers

Beverly Miller wrote:

Hello Alicia ~

Yes and Amen ~   

Faithful ~  He Is Faithful~We Are Coming Through!

Blessings to You Alicia ,

Love&Hugs~

Beverly Miller

Thanks Bev... Love and Hugggs to you too..

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version