Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Bridal Molestation Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
richard gilman

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 09/04/2008 at 2:40am | IP Logged Quote richard gilman

At work the LORD spoke theese two words to me, He then defined molestation as this,, Educating, introducing something to a minor, that they are destined to be one day , usually done by someone close to them and for their selfish purposes.. He spoke this verse to me,,specifically the phrase "bruised the teats of their virginity"..

Eze 23:8 Neither left she her whoredoms brought from Egypt: for in her youth they lay with her, and they bruised the breasts of her virginity, and poured their whoredom upon her.

The word bruised means literally to do or to make, i asked the LORD in what context this applied and he said the false prophets with thier words of you are coming out, its time to show you something. Earlier that day i was contemplating a question the HOLY Spirit asked me, does a baby come out by themselves , in thier timing?? The LORD clearly spoke we have a spirit of lot in the church , that are close to the world that know enough to flee the judgement but get drunk on the intoxications of their children, Drunk on the praise heaped upon them by their children and then go into them molesting them.. The LORD also clearly spoke at this time to me about those who want to impart to everyone.. Yes we are to desire the brides purposes be fullfilled, but daughters, men of jerusalem we are charged not to stir up nor awaken bridal love until Yeshas timing.. The LORD also gave me this scripture teaching things they ought not, if you look at the root of filthy lucre it means favor. He began to speak to me about those who think that they are his favorite sons, have listened to a seducing spirit and have allowed impurity to be in their lifes and message through that belief. ABBA FAther is a respecter of no mans person, there is ONE SON in His House of whom all are joint heirs beloved,, We are to bow down and kiss that SON, the desire of the nations.. This idea of favoritism and entitlement because of your position and title is so anti Christ, Christ teaches us to prefer one another in love. There are times that the father lavishes love upon us to free us from leaglism and rejection, performance issues we have developed through our interaction in this world. Abba never purposed for men to have theese things in thier life.. The root i believe of lot and the molestation was his pride, he didnt honor his uncle abraham, a true heart would have deferred the power of choice to abraham...

Pastors touch not my bride, stop forcing them to be something, do something. Stop your abuse Spiritual fathers of your children, REPENT of the selfishness of your seed...Those called to the prophetic cleanse yourselves of the spirit of asahel, (one made by god, who were swift of foot, always desired to speak prophetically even when there was no tidings).. Repent of your insecuritys those who are speaking as the oracles of God.. You are causing not only yourslef to be tainted, but are doing damage to the bride by your desire to speak words that are not Holy Spirit led..There is a sign on a church on the way to work which when i came back after hearing this word says this..

God didnt go on vacation and leave you in charge!!

Hes God all by himself, let HIM direct the timing of the babys release!!

Janine Nicole

Posted: 09/04/2008 at 5:06am | IP Logged Quote Janine Nicole

Richard,

With all due respect, you've got some deep concepts there....and I am not sure if you are talking about actual molestation...like when a child is molested by an adult...or spiritual molestation ie: leaders taking advantage of those they are in authority over, or both??? I am sorry, but I need this explained a little more clearly, so I can understand where on earth you are going with this????

Because I'm kind of feeling like, huh?

View Janine Nicole's Profile Search for other posts by Janine Nicole
Monika Schmid

Posted: 09/04/2008 at 5:28am | IP Logged Quote Monika Schmid

Richard, I too am very unease with your writing.

I guess it is not from Holy Spirit. There is confusing and false control/direction behind this word.

Sorry, but the time is dangerous, we need to test from whom we hear.

Monika

Psalm 84,6-7
View Monika Schmid's Profile Search for other posts by Monika Schmid Visit Monika Schmid's Homepage
MikeKalmar

Posted: 09/04/2008 at 2:47pm | IP Logged Quote MikeKalmar

I've been experiencing the beckoning of the Holy Spirit to walk on a such more different level than I've been doing and have done before.

Something that I saw was that we are exhausting ourselves by directly attacking false doctrine.

Jesus rarely did this, but rather He lived out the truth of who the Father is and taught us from the truth. He only confronted the religious leaders when they directly opposed the truth He was demonstrating to those around Him.

In the Gospel of John we read that Jesus declared that He has brought the light into our world and those who love the truth will come into that light, but those who love a lie will flee and remain outside of that light.

I want to be in that light and walk in that light, and I'm learning that there's peace in the light, so I can tell that when I or someone else isn't walking in the light then there is usually a chaotic atmosphere that begins to develop.

I said all this to make a point that if you're in the light of Jesus, you'll bring peace with you, but if not then you'll bring chaos. It's the two kingdoms. Light and darkness. Which one are you in? If it's the darkness then get out of it!

One of Jesus' titles is Prince of Peace. What more can be said? Other than, don't be the one who's spreading chaos.

You know if people around us who hear us have the Holy Spirit and a desire to truly do what pleases God then when we ourselves are filled with the Holy Spirit and speak the truth in love, then they'll be convicted and transformed too. If not, then we should be wise enough to recognize a son/daughter of rebellion and distance ourselves accordingly so that we don't get infected with the leaven of rebellion or bitterness too.

Trust God, and gently remind them that we all will one day stand before God and give an accounting of our deeds.

With love,

Edited by MikeKalmar on 09/04/2008 at 2:49pm

Matt. 11:28-30
My Blog Page
View MikeKalmar's Profile Search for other posts by MikeKalmar Visit MikeKalmar's Homepage
richard gilman

Posted: 09/04/2008 at 3:00pm | IP Logged Quote richard gilman

Unto the pure all things are pure, but unto the defiled all things are defiled..

this was written as an allegory, about the spiritual abuse and control that is occuring in the church.. I strove to write it in taste, delicately..

Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 09/04/2008 at 6:23pm | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

Richard, there is probably a better allegory or a better way of illustrating the point. Even the mention of some forms of darkness creates an odor in the nose of holiness.

Eph 5:8-12:  For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Walk as children of light  (for the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness, righteousness, and truth), finding out what is acceptable to the Lord. And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them. For it is shameful even to speak of those things which are done by them in secret.

Ron

View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage
jaketribble

Posted: 09/05/2008 at 7:16am | IP Logged Quote jaketribble

Richard, I have to agree with Ron on the use of allegory, as it sometimes has the reverse effect for what was intended. I understand your intentions, but what have you written!??
How very well do I know that we must be gentle and discerning about what we write, as there are some readers who may be unfamiliar with other discussions that have preceeded.
Being LIGHT in the midst of darkness must be done by what pleases Father, not what we sometimes think pleases HIM. For there are many times when our thoughts do not align with HIS thoughts, albeit they should, but being very honest myself they at times don't.
Being made perfect in the image and complete likeness of Christ, what we each strive for, hunger for and seek is for Holy Spirit to totally transform our minds so that our thoughts and ways align with HIS....

For HIS Glory,
Jake

PS: Welcome to OH Mike!
View jaketribble's Profile Search for other posts by jaketribble Visit jaketribble's Homepage

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version