VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: I AM Preparing a Bride Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Yolanda Ballard

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 09/15/2008 at 3:32pm | IP Logged Quote Yolanda Ballard

Word submitted for your discernment
By Yolanda Ballard (roarnworship@cfl.rr.com)

I AM PREPARING A BRIDE

(A Word of Admonition)

This is the day when many have lost their way. They had been tossed to and fro by every wind of doctrine that now they don't know the difference between My truth and what is error, but I had warned them not to take as truth everything that they hear across the pulpit, but first check it out with Me and with My word. If you feel that something doesn't set right with your spirit man, you must check to see if it is true. Just because a man who is well known in what some call My kingdom said it doesn't mean it is true for My kingdom is made up of peace, love, joy, and also righteousness, and one who teaches error is outside of the camp, outside of My jurisdiction which is My kingdom.

For I am cleaning My people up of all false doctrine. I want My people speaking forth a pure word, not one that is tainted with a popular heresy! Are you willing and able to walk in a pure word given through a pure vessel, or do you still want to walk in one that tickles your ears and one that makes the flesh feel at home with?

This is an important question to ask and a motivation to search your heart over. Are you willing to give up something you had with you for a long time because you felt it was truth? Will you feel like you will be humbled and even humiliated if you admit that you were wrong in what you had taught and even spread as truth? But it shouldn't matter what you have to go through to become a clean vessel once again. It is more important to be clean before Me and to please Me than to try to save your reputation or to try to please man.

This is the day of the great falling away. The great apostasy is at hand, and all the enemy needs is a small foothold into your life, and he will step in and sweep you away into major deception. If you abide in Me, then My truth will remain in you, and you will produce much fruit for My kingdom. Be a vessel of truth and love and watch what I will do through you, My people. For My river has been dammed up. My power has not been free to flow through you, because of all that has been in its way.

Cry out to be set free from any form of error you may have picked up in the past and took it to be truth. Cry out to be set free from any form of deception, any form of pride, and even manipulation. These are serious times, and you need to be completely free of any device of the enemy to bind up My people. Make sure the enemy isn't using you in any way to bind up My people.

Be free and stay free for the best is yet to come, and you must be ready. Be on the winning side when I blow My trumpet to come up higher, to be bolder, to let out a victory cry, for we are taking the land!!!!

View Yolanda Ballard's Profile Search for other posts by Yolanda Ballard Visit Yolanda Ballard's Homepage

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version