Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: America ! Oh America ! Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Jeff Kingshott

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 09/16/2008 at 4:54pm | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

I felt led today to post this again . . .

America ! Oh America !

America , Oh America , You have seen your dollar grow and wilt but now you shall see me shake your dollar tree of worship and tear it down to where only a stump shall be left where my blessings have fallen , and my messengers shall not come in the same way again , but appropriate your means and make them mine, for I AM building my throne of glory and you shall be called to anti - up what you have withheld from my hands I have given so freely for so long , for your greed has found you out but now I will display humbleness through you as you cry out for help from abroad and learn of my love and charity as it comes through others to open your hearts to giving unrelentingly and in a humble manner through love and consensually, not through pride or selfish means , but for my glory not your own , and in this lesson of love and humble charity will you begin to see how I have proportioned you to give unrelentingly not hiding your blessings for a day yet to come , now come to me with your heart wide open , and free yourselves from the chains of disaster and greed and find through my love and wisdom what it is I truly have for you to do and accomplish in and through my love I have , that you might abide in my grace and not my wrath once and forevermore , and let Christ Jesus become your true focus not your own selfish desires and greed anymore . For I AM a God of grace and mercy for those that will seek my face and my will for their very lives. Now and forever I will be your Lord , God and Savior. If you will relent from your ways and follow in my ways of truth and righteousness for my names sake .

Obadiah verse 3 - The pride of your heart has deceived you , you who live in the cleft of the rocks and make your homeon the heights who can bring me down ?

The answer ?!

2 Chronicles 7:14 if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

Watch this scroll unfold upon the resistant , those forsaking the Spring of Living water
Jeremiah 17:13 O LORD, the (
A)hope of Israel, All who (B)forsake You will be put to shame Those who turn away on earth will be (C)written down, Becaus e they have forsaken the fountain of living water, even the LORD.

How much God loves us. Will we ever listen to the warning He sends us?
Amos 2:1 Thus saith Jehovah: For three transgressions of Moab, yea, for four, I will not turn away the punishment thereof; because he burned the bones of the king of Edom into lime:
Amos 2:2 but I will send a fire upon Moab, and it shall devour the palaces of Kerioth; and Moab shall die with tumult, with shouting, and with the sound of the trumpet;
Amos 2:3 and I will cut off the judge from the midst thereof, and will slay all the princes thereof with him, saith Jehovah.
Amos 2:4 Thus saith Jehovah: For three transgressions of Judah, yea, for four, I will not turn away the punishment thereof; because they have rejected the law of Jehovah, and have not kept his statutes, and their lies have caused them to err, after which their fathers did walk:

Jos 24:15 if it seem evil unto you to serve Jehovah, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but, we will serve Jehovah.
America it's getting past the time to wake up.

Tina Strode

Posted: 09/17/2008 at 8:47am | IP Logged Quote Tina Strode

x

Edited by Tina Strode on 04/21/2013 at 12:41am

Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 09/18/2008 at 6:14pm | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

Prophecy Watch
David Wilkerson Prophecy

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/aug2007/deborah818.htm

Edited by Jeff Kingshott on 09/18/2008 at 6:24pm

Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 01/26/2009 at 7:13pm | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

Are you ready for round two ?! The watchers are in position . . .

No one robs God and just walks away unscathed or unchanged !

There is a double sided scroll in many houses and churches at this very minute Paused , waiting and also active ! ! !

Zechariah 5

The Flying Scroll

1 I looked again—and there before me was a flying scroll!

2 He asked me, "What do you see?"
      I answered, "I see a flying scroll, thirty feet long and fifteen feet wide. [a] "

3 And he said to me, "This is the curse that is going out over the whole land; for according to what it says on one side, every thief will be banished, and according to what it says on the other, everyone who swears falsely will be banished. 4 The LORD Almighty declares, 'I will send it out, and it will enter the house of the thief and the house of him who swears falsely by my name. It will remain in his house and destroy it, both its timbers and its stones.' "

Edited by Jeff Kingshott on 01/26/2009 at 7:52pm

Guests
Guest Group
Guest Group

Online Status: Online
Posted: 01/28/2009 at 12:14pm | IP Logged Quote Guests

Jeff I turely enjoy reading yuor words. Thank you.
View Guests's Profile Search for other posts by Guests
Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 08/06/2011 at 6:57pm | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

What could it be that is happening ,

To the ones that think they are having ,

All that they need or desire to do ,

Could all these Asherah poles fall on you ,

The scroll is here open to view ,

But what if your spirit is off and askew ?!

The pride of your heart is about to unfold ,

Releasing the new so beware of the old ,

For the old wineskin will not hold any more ,

The silver and gold of greed over the poor ,

Now only the true and humble shall survive ,

Charity is on what they thrive !

So awaken you hearts of  vanity ,

your kingdom has been measured and about to come to Me ,

The riches of the wicked gone in just a day ,

Oh the woes and mourning as they are taken away ,

But to the ones that do my will,

They shall not lack for their cup I shall fill,

And to these obedient and true ,

My kingdom comes even now for you !

For you are the chosen and few ,

Overcome so now your inheritance is due ,

So watch now as I fulfill,

Every jot and tittle for these are the arrows in My Quill,

The true and faithful onto Me ,

For truly I AM their King and Majesty !

Isaiah 58:6-20

6[Rather] is not this the fast that I have chosen: to loose the bonds of wickedness, to undo the bands of the yoke, to let the oppressed go free, and that you break every [enslaving] yoke?

7Is it not to divide your bread with the hungry and bring the homeless poor into your house--when you see the naked, that you cover him, and that you hide not yourself from [the needs of] your own flesh and blood?

8Then shall your light break forth like the morning, and your healing (your restoration and the power of a new life) shall spring forth speedily; your righteousness (your rightness, your justice, and your right relationship with God) shall go before you [conducting you to peace and prosperity], and the glory of the Lord shall be your rear guard.

9Then you shall call, and the Lord will answer; you shall cry, and He will say, Here I am. If you take away from your midst yokes of oppression [wherever you find them], the finger pointed in scorn [toward the oppressed or the godly], and every form of false, harsh, unjust, and wicked speaking,

10And if you pour out that with which you sustain your own life for the hungry and satisfy the need of the afflicted, then shall your light rise in darkness, and your obscurity and gloom become like the noonday.

11And the Lord shall guide you continually and satisfy you in drought and in dry places and make strong your bones. And you shall be like a watered garden and like a spring of water whose waters fail not.

12And your ancient ruins shall be rebuilt; you shall raise up the foundations of [buildings that have laid waste for] many generations; and you shall be called Repairer of the Breach, Restorer of Streets to Dwell In.

13If you turn away your foot from [traveling unduly on] the Sabbath, from doing your own pleasure on My holy day, and call the Sabbath a [spiritual] delight, the holy day of the Lord honorable, and honor Him and it, not going your own way or seeking or finding your own pleasure or speaking with your own [idle] words,

14Then will you delight yourself in the Lord, and I will make you to ride on the high places of the earth, and I will feed you with the heritage [promised for you] of Jacob your father; for the mouth of the Lord has spoken it.

Edited by Jeff Kingshott on 08/07/2011 at 11:24am

Melony Young

Posted: 08/06/2011 at 7:47pm | IP Logged Quote Melony Young

Jeff Kingshott wrote:

Are you ready for round two ?! The watchers are in position . . .

No one robs God and just walks away unscathed or unchanged !

There is a double sided scroll in many houses and churches at this very minute Paused , waiting and also active ! ! !

Zechariah 5

The Flying Scroll

1 I looked again—and there before me was a flying scroll!

2 He asked me, "What do you see?"
      I answered, "I see a flying scroll, thirty feet long and fifteen feet wide. [a] "

3 And he said to me, "This is the curse that is going out over the whole land; for according to what it says on one side, every thief will be banished, and according to what it says on the other, everyone who swears falsely will be banished. 4 The LORD Almighty declares, 'I will send it out, and it will enter the house of the thief and the house of him who swears falsely by my name. It will remain in his house and destroy it, both its timbers and its stones.' "

Zechariah has been the book for me here lately.  I keep being called back to it.  I love this part about the scroll -- can you imagine seeing a scroll that large?  God does some really cool things :)  Tx for your posts -- I also am encouraged by them.

angela dubois

Posted: 08/10/2011 at 6:21pm | IP Logged Quote angela dubois

THE IDOLS OF THE LAND SHALL FAIL THEM,
ONLY THE TRUE & LIVING GOD SHALL STAND ,
IAM THE RESSURECTION & THE LIFE,
THOSE WHO CALL ON MY NAME & RECIEVE ME SHALL BE PRESERVED,
JESUS IS THE ROCK OF OUR SALVATION ,
OUR FORTRESS,OUR REFUGE,OUR STRENGTH,OUR PROVIDER,
ALL OTHER GODS SHALL FAIL,
SEEK JESUS & LIVE,

AMEN JEFF,
                                                  GOD IS TAKING BACK HIS KINGDOM
                                                    HE IS ABOUT TO REVEAL HIS  GLORY
                                                     &     HIS POWER                                                       

View angela dubois's Profile Search for other posts by angela dubois

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version