Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: " Worship " THE SOUND OF HEAVEN Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Jeff Kingshott

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 09/24/2008 at 6:21pm | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

I received these words one right after the other tonight while waiting on the Lord ; for your discernment . . .

Orchestras of angels are coming your way ,

Not just once but day after day ,

For I AM bringing My Song to you ,

" The Sound of Heaven " as Holy Dew " " "

An enlightening few have witnessed or seen ,

I AM setting down and resting a foundational beam ,

A light and sound very few know !

Come Now ! My Children enter into MY SHOW

Then an angelic voice spoke this . . .

When sunlight strikes the morning dew ,

It resonates light to me and you ,

But when the Son enters in ,

It is a glow of light from within ,

A living Spring rising up \o/

The Lord himself filling our cup ,

A running over of all we shall be ,

Not for a day but for all eternity . . .

The light God's Son touching the many waters of his voice ,

Touching the ones that made him their choice ,

Jesus the Lamb and Lion Worthy ,Faithful and True !

Here for all to receive his Love our morning dew !

Edited by Jeff Kingshott on 09/25/2008 at 12:13pm

Rose Hanson

Posted: 09/24/2008 at 8:28pm | IP Logged Quote Rose Hanson

" The Sound of Heaven " as Holy Dew " " "

What a treasure, the sounds of Heaven, yes, the songs of the LORD are here, as many have recieved them already and know where they are to bring them as per the instruction of the LORD.   

A word of the Lord,  a song in the night, the touch of the Lord,   o, what delight !!!

May we bring to those, the sound of Heaven, and let the angels sing.  O the sound of Heaven all on earth rejoice and sing !!!

Rose

View Rose Hanson's Profile Search for other posts by Rose Hanson
Gayle Getz

Posted: 09/24/2008 at 8:33pm | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

Big smile here on this face! YEAH GOD! TY my dear Brother,,,"touching the ones who made HIM their choice," YESSSSSS LORD, ty YOU for this 'SOUND OF HEAVEN' i'm hearing & expecting to be saturated in!!!   HALLELUJAH TO KING JESUS!!! \o/\o/\o/  Love you ALL-prayin' & decreein' & rejoicin'-there's a NEW SOUND upon the earth, there is a NEW SOUND to be heard!

Helen Overholt

Posted: 09/25/2008 at 5:16am | IP Logged Quote Helen Overholt

Jeff Released;

Then an angelic voice spoke this . . .

When sunlight strikes the morning dew ,

It resonates light to me and you ,

But when the Son enters in ,

It is a glow of light from within ,

A living Spring rising up \o/

The Lord himself filling our cup ,

A running over of all we shall be ,

Not for a day but for all eternity . . .

The light God's Son touching the many waters of his voice ,

Touching the ones that made him their choice ,

Jesus the Lamb and Lion Worthy ,Faithful and True !

Here for all to receive his Love our morning dew !

Glory, Glory, Glory............This is absolutely beautiful! These Words are Truth & deeply touch the spirit. Ty Jeff for sharing......

Edited by Helen Overholt on 09/25/2008 at 5:17am

View Helen Overholt's Profile Search for other posts by Helen Overholt
Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 09/25/2008 at 12:18pm | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

Amen Rose , Gayle and Helen ,

If you go back and read The Song of Moses which is beautiful and then The Song of David on his death bed and The Song&Prayer of Hannah then go to The Song of The Lamb in the book of Revelation you will be deeply moved and blessed !

1 Samuel 2

Hannah's Song of Thanksgiving

1Then Hannah (A)prayed and said,
         "My heart exults in the LORD;
         (B)My horn is exalted in the LORD,
         My mouth speaks boldly against my enemies,
         Becaus e (C)I rejoice in Your salvation.
    2"(D)There is no one holy like the LORD,
         Indeed , (E)there is no one besides You,
         (F)Nor is there any rock like our God.
    3"Boast no more so very proudly,
         (G)Do not let arrogance come out of your mouth;
         (H)For the LORD is a God of knowledge,
         (I)And with Him actions are weighed.
    4"(J)The bows of the mighty are shattered,
         (K)But the feeble gird on strength.
    5"Those who were full hire themselves out for bread,
         But those who were hungry cease to hunger.
         (L)Even the barren gives birth to seven,
         But (M)she who has many children languishes.
    6"(N)The LORD kills and makes alive;
         (O)He brings down to Sheol and raises up.
    7"(P)The LORD makes poor and rich;
         (Q)He brings low, He also exalts.
    8"(R)He raises the poor from the dust,
         (S)He lifts the needy from the ash heap
         (T)To make them sit with nobles,
         And inherit a seat of honor;
         (U)For the pillars of the earth are the LORD'S,
         And He set the world on them.
    9"(V)He keeps the feet of His godly ones,
         (W)But the wicked ones are silenced in darkness;
         (X)For not by might shall a man prevail.
    10"(Y)Those who contend with the LORD will be shattered;
         (Z)Against them He will thunder in the heavens,
         (AA)The LORD will judge the ends of the earth;
         (AB)And He will give strength to His king,
         (AC)And will exalt the horn of His anointed."

11Then Elkanah went to his home at (AD)Ramah (AE)But the boy ministered to the LORD before Eli the priest.

Edited by Jeff Kingshott on 09/25/2008 at 12:21pm

Zach Dixon

Posted: 09/25/2008 at 1:45pm | IP Logged Quote Zach Dixon

Jeff , this is so fresh, so beautiful, so Glorious,  praise God!

A couple months back I was sleeping and I was in a dream and I could here this sound, it was so awesome there were no words to describe the living life that was being uttered, but I will try a bit. I could hear HOLY, HOLY, HOLY over and over . It was hitting me in my spirit at such a deep level, my whole body trembled under the waves of the Glory of God . It was hitting me like lightning and it was as if I was charged and then Lightning would proceed out of me back into this realm of God. Again and again as the choir sang HOLY, HOLY, HOLY, I was hit with living lightning and it was like I became one with this lightning. I did not have to even try and do anything, my spirit just immediately started echoing back what was deposited into me, it was as if it was Thundering in the universe,

Suddenly I sat straight up in bed eyes wide open and standing beside my bed was a being, the angel of the Lord?  I am not sure,  but it was heavenly and the room was Charged with the FEAR OF THE LORD. I looked up and a another dimension was opened up before me right above my head , right  where the ceiling of my bedroom is. I could see angels swirling around and they were crying HOLY, HOLY, HOLY and it was so awesome, the power and presence that was filling my heart and home. The same experience that I talked about in the opening paragraph happened again and again.

It's like the Lord speaks a word and we are the amp (soundboard) that He echoes through to the universe. No He does not have to be limited to that but we have been chosen to co-labour  and be one Spirit with Christ  I have had all kinds of encounters and visitations etc, but this was different, it was at another level . The only thing I can say is, it was alive and not of this world and yet it was invading this world.

the being to my side grabbed my attention again and I was terrified to look to the side of my bed because the dread of God was upon me once again. Courage took hold of me and I looked at this heavenly messenger and I heard CRYASTAL CLEAR,  "PSALM 69" and the word "ANTIPHONAL"

I was shaking and trembling in the fear of God , things seemed to change in the room ,but the presence of God was strong still, very strong  , but I was now being led to the scriptures , I reached over to my bible and shaking , trembling,  I opened it up to Psalm 69 and these two verses JUMPED off the pages at me

Psalm 69:13 But as for me, my prayer is unto thee, O Lord, in and acceptable time . O God , in the multitude of they mercy hear me, in the truth of thy salvation  

I knew instantly by the Spirit God was saying "Great Grace and Great Favour is here, this is the acceptible time to be heard. My Mercy is manifesting to you ASK, ASK , ASK !!!  CRY UNTO ME AND YOU WILL BE HEARD !!!!!!!!!!

and then ,  

PSALM 69:35  For God will save Zion, and will build the cities of Judah : that they may dwell there , and have it in possesion.

I was able to see Cities of Judah (praise, antiphonal worship) being built all over the world.

God is speaking , His voice THUNDERS  over the Nations. Some will be the heavenly sounding board. whole entire cities will be overtaken with the Glory , they will be hit with Living lightning and vibrate and echoe back (antiphonal) worship to the King of Kings . It truley was all about worship.  Cities of worship, regions of worship, towns, villages, hamlets, Countries of worship, I could see this is what the Lord was doing in the earth (as it is in Heaven).

Still trembling I walked down stairs and went into my office and looked up the word Antiphonal and this is part of what I saw,

An antiphon (Greek ἀíôßöùíïí, ἀíôß "opposite" + öùíÞ "voice") is a response, usually sung in Gregorian chant, to a psalm or some other part of a religious service, such as at Vespers or at a Mass. This meaning gave rise to the antiphony style of singing, see call and response.

A piece of music which is performed by two semi-independent choirs interacting with one another, often singing alternate musical phrases, is known as antiphonal. In particular, antiphonal psalmody is the singing or musical playing of psalms by alternating groups of performers. The peculiar mirror structure of the Hebrew psalms renders it probable that the antiphonal method originated in the services of the ancient Israelites. According to the historian Socrates, its introduction into Christian worship was due to Ignatius of Antioch (died 107), who in a vision had seen the angels singing in alternate choirs. In the Latin Church it was not practised until more than two centuries later, when it was introduced by Ambrose, bishop of Milan, who compiled an antiphonary, or collection of works suitable for antiphonal singing (also known as an antiphonal). The antiphonary still in use in the Roman Roman Catholic Church was compiled by Gregory the Great (590).[1]

God is awesome and so are we , because we LOOK JUST LIKE DADDY!!!!!!!!!!!

MUCH LOVE ..........ZACHARY

Edited by Zach Dixon on 09/25/2008 at 4:29pm

Zach Dixon

Posted: 09/25/2008 at 1:54pm | IP Logged Quote Zach Dixon

VERY, VERY  Interesting ,

'The chanting of hymns during ecclesiastical rites goes back to the beginning of Christian services. Antiphonal or responsive singing is said to have been introduced in the second century by St. Ignatius of Antioch. According to legend, he had a VISION OF A HEAVENLY CHOIR singing in honor of the Blessed Trinity in the responsive manner"

zach

Edited by Zach Dixon on 09/25/2008 at 11:03pm

Kathy Bippus

Posted: 09/25/2008 at 2:34pm | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

Beautiful! Jeff and Zach, power-full word ..His manifest Presence!

worship: a life lived that sings, resonating the sound of heaven..Holy, Holy, Holy!

Rose, you wrote " May we bring to those, the sound of Heaven, and let the angels sing.  O the sound of Heaven all on earth rejoice and sing !!!"

amen!

View Kathy Bippus's Profile Search for other posts by Kathy Bippus
Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 09/25/2008 at 5:05pm | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

What you spoke of was in liturgy in /exodus 24 and 2 Chronicles 7 and it brought an open heaven forth on the Mountain and in the Tabernacle ! The priest spoke then the people and then GOD REPLIED with his ABIDING PRESENCE !

Kathy ,

you must look at those songs it will open up a incredible door as your spirit connects them all !

Helen Overholt

Posted: 09/25/2008 at 5:41pm | IP Logged Quote Helen Overholt

Zach, your encounter with the Heavenlies is incredible! Thank GOD that HE reveals HIS Majestic All - Powerful Awesomness to us in dreams, visions & even now manifested realities.......Se'lah.......i am amazed when HE chooses to reveal HIMSELF & HIS Kingdom in these Majestic ways..... i have had HIM reveal HIMSELF to me in some ways, however, am hungry to receive more. Smiles.....Ty for sharing this with all of us. We all need to hear each others testimonies of HIS Awesomeness within our lives. For HE is Great & Greatly to be Praised!!!

Charlotte Carro

Posted: 09/25/2008 at 6:49pm | IP Logged Quote Charlotte Carro

WOW! Sounds like worship, God is desiring us to worship Him in Spirit and in truth. Oh WOW what a beautiful place this is. Such AWE, thank you Jeff and Zach for sharing this. What an experience. I pray we all would have such visits from the Lord's angels.

Much Love In Christ

Sis Charlotte Carroll

Kathy Bippus

Posted: 09/25/2008 at 8:15pm | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

wow my name is really big Jeff, makes we want to say, what? lol Love you brother Jeff and thank you, I will look more into them.

View Kathy Bippus's Profile Search for other posts by Kathy Bippus
Bojo Sun

Posted: 09/26/2008 at 2:54pm | IP Logged Quote Bojo Sun

Wow, I can't help but to share some thoughts...It is so good to see our dearest Lord working among His people and bringing us along.

The Spirit of Caleb is being echoed in these powerful sharing, now it is time to welcome the order in our New Jerusalem.

It was from Caleb 's courage and faithfulness that Hebron was set apart as a city of refuge, where the Anakites used to dwell. When David was firstly anoited King, He reigned in Hebron for seven and half years, during which time He subdued the house of Benjemin and became king over all Israel. Then the conquer of Jerusalem, then the building of the Tent of David where the ark was recovered, as Saul was not able to do so in his 40 years reign. Now bear in mind that David was firstly anoited king by Samuel, an Ephraimite, not an Levite. The Double portion is due to be fulfilled as dew (Rain) from Heaven-the Kingly blessing and office and deep from below-the Priestly blessing and office, which was seperated when this realm was created. That is given to the Church as ambassador of the King and refuge for God's people. Now we are children of the New Jerusalem, our spirtual dwelling place on earth as it is in heaven (there is no seperation of the two as clearly indicated in Heb 12 and  Gal 4.) Yet there is still na order need to introduced as time unfold earthly things to a heavenly order.

In David's tent was the ark of God, finally be restored to His desireous place as Mose's time. Later also by His desire to honor and bless David, which is actually to His son, who is Lord for David. He allowed the building of the temple by Solomon, pronoucning an everlasting Kingdom to come through Jesus Christ.

Brother Jeff is keenly related the Lord and know His intimate thoughts that he could annouce the mystery of God to us with much clarity and accuracy of time. I am totally amazed by how the Lord works in His Spirit through people like us, flesh and blood and literally weak and finite beings of no significence at all till God called and washed us to give us a new life, even use to work His work. And what an amazing work!

Now this firstly was played out in Joseph's life. Benjamin was firstly called for from his father, then was retained till Jocab arrived in Egypt, and then the sign of his dream-one implied the work of God on earth as shown by crops in the field, the other is in Heaven, the son, moon and stars. As shown in Rev 12.

In Isa 61, the double portion was granted through Jesus and the Spirit of Sonship to the Church.

Now, indeed Heaven is open; for the temple of Lord is open and the glory of God will come like a flood.

Benjamin's time is over, who is to walk as the lead in the procession. But Judah is coming with ark being carried by the Levites to David's Tent.

Hosannah, blessed is one who comes in the Name of the Lord. Now, three will become one in a seasonal blessings for the few of God' people-David's mighty warriors, charged with Kingly anoiting and might as "the army of God".

We are now also entering into the reheasal of the Tabernacle Glory of God.  The order of the Real People of God is come to sight and will ensure peace, joy and righteousness for His People-aliens and strangers in this world. This will not be done by human hands, by His Spirit.

Now a word of warning: Do not treat this as a revival of any kind by twisted lens of traditions. No, this is divine order of God being fulfilled on earth. It pays no attention to man pitiful views and have no use of man's goodies. Anyone come to this with these will be cast aside and left to a place and time of repentance, and will suffer grave consquences in the days to come for their rebellion and contempt. It is no other than the punishment that they will bear no children-all their work will be futile in God's sight, till they come to God's order.  Be careful with unbalanced word from the mouths of many that bring confusion and discouragement, esp those with a critical spirit who know not the Joy of the King at this moment-they have put their desire in wrong places and positioned them wrongly in the dealings of God.

Sing and and dance, for the Ark of the Lord is coming to its rightful place.

All glory to the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen.

Edited by Bojo Sun on 09/26/2008 at 3:09pm
View Bojo Sun's Profile Search for other posts by Bojo Sun
Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 09/27/2008 at 7:43pm | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

Bojo ! You wrote :

We are now also entering into the reheasal of the Tabernacle Glory of God

Last night after lighting the Mennorah and interceding for our country we rang a bell just as was fastened to the hem of Aaron's garment and we immediately entered into the Shekinnah ( Weighty ) presence Kabod of the Lord within the Holy of Holies for quite some time . then I received this word for your discernment  . . .

This is a priestly measure I AM taking you through ,

Each step into the Holy of Holies until it is I in you !

No more a mortal body do you have ,

For you are washed in My Blood and bathed in My Salve ,

I AM taking over , release now , allow me to subdue ,

All earthly pleasures for I AM taking them from you !

You see it is My robes now of Righteousness you wear ,

And as others look into your eyes it is Me they shall see there ,

Go tread upon the serpent for now My Kingdom "Lives" in you !

I AM Eternal through and through !

Forebearance is not warranted for you no longer live there !

For you have overcome All dispair !

I AM your ALL , Almighty and True !

Come ! Enter into My oneness I AM sharing with you !

Edited by Jeff Kingshott on 09/27/2008 at 7:47pm

Colleen Danchak

Posted: 09/27/2008 at 9:55pm | IP Logged Quote Colleen Danchak

Blessings everyone and have enjoyed all that has been written from all of you:

Bojo wrote: 

Sing and and dance, for the Ark of the Lord is coming to its rightful place.

All glory to the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen.

This last Wednesday, as the River began to pour out during praise and singing and dancing and banging on of all manner of instruments, our congregation contended and then entered into a level of the Lord's glory, His Light many of us had never seen. And then the sanctuary was filled with all manner of angels of fire surrounding us. It was 3 weeks less a day since I was in the middle of the same Presence of the Lord in another city in the middle of the country. The Lord said to me to prophesize to the trees as all of creation is waiting and groaning for the Sons of Righteousness to Arise. The trees began to dance and worship and rejoice to the Lord and we were stunned in holy awe. This time, the rain and the River will stay because the ground can receive. It will start slow, sink in and increase and will NEVER leave again. Its Time, He said. Then we saw a picture of falls like Niagara Falls pouring slowly and at about a 45 degree angle was another smaller waterfall with such an incredible sound as if we were in the mountains hearing their waterfalls everywhere.

Rev 14: 2-3  "And I heard a voice from heaven like the sound of great waters and like the rumbling of mighty thunder; the voice I heard (seemed like music) of harpist accompanying themselves on harps. And they sang a new song before the throne (of God) and before the four living creatures and before the elders (of the heavenly Sanhedrin.)...."

HELLO ZACH:  Psalm 69 is dear to my heart as it goes with Psalm 18 in the journey I have been on.  I took a look a Psalm 96, which is the reciprocal of Psalm 69 if that's the correct way to term it.   VERY VERY interesting to use a phrase you just did.  Beautiful.  V.1-3 "O Sing to the Lord a new song, all the earth! Sing to the Lord, bless His name; show forth His salvation from say to day. Declare His glory among the nations, His marvelous works among all the peoples."

Come O King, Come in the fullness of Your Glory.

Love in Yeshua, Colleen

View Colleen Danchak's Profile Search for other posts by Colleen Danchak
Bojo Sun

Posted: 09/27/2008 at 9:57pm | IP Logged Quote Bojo Sun

Dearest Jeff:

I wish I only could be there with you. How wonderful it must be in the Presence of the Most High! Thank you, Lord, for being with us, even in us!

I believe the word is speaking to those who have ear to hear. I pray that I receive it fully.

Love you much...Keep me and others with me in your precious prayer.

Sun

View Bojo Sun's Profile Search for other posts by Bojo Sun
Zach Dixon

Posted: 09/27/2008 at 10:36pm | IP Logged Quote Zach Dixon

Glory be to God , awesome fellowship here , more Holy Spirit , we love you !

Pieter Mesu wrote :

I read Hebrews 12 in a way I never read it before, it was said in a way I knew something special (holy) was going to happen. It was during the evening and when I went out to the heath in the open air, it was as if the Lord showed me that all the stars were hero's of faith. I felt very close to the Lord, and the Lord gave me the impression as if David, Moses and others were walking one by one next to my side, as if he wanted me to get aquainted with them. When I looked to the stars, with could move, it was as if the Lord introduced the heavenly armies at our disposal

............................................................ .......................................................

Daniel 12:3  Those who are wise shall shine Like the brightness of the firmament, And those who turn many to righteousness Like the STARS forever and ever.

Luke 1:17 " He will also go before Him in the spirit and power of Elijah, ' to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children,' and the disobediant to the wisdom of the just, to make ready a people prepared for the Lord." 

selah

mercy triumphs ..............................Zach

Zach Dixon

Posted: 09/27/2008 at 10:46pm | IP Logged Quote Zach Dixon

Colleen....................lean into the Call ................Colleen

the new song, wow, I have been chewing on that for many years, that very word, and I have been blessed to drink DEEPLY .

long good day................ time to rest , ..................will share more  later

great grace.......zach

Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 09/28/2008 at 3:45pm | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

Pieter , perhaps this word will inspire the Zeal of the Lord in you even more !

You are being indoctrinated into my service and hire to do my exact will and carry my testimony to the nations ( Mind of mankind ) and systematically take out the enemy to remove the barriers of my will for my body and army to be established as one ; for both must be united at once for my fullness to flow ~ ~ ~  Joel 2:24-32.

Do you see my hand moving , creating a door for All my children to step through at once ?! For I shall join my army as they are formed as my bride and establish my will on earth as it is in heaven . . . Ezekiel 3:15-27

Edited by Jeff Kingshott on 09/28/2008 at 3:45pm

Rose Hanson

Posted: 09/28/2008 at 7:21pm | IP Logged Quote Rose Hanson

Rose, you wrote " May we bring to those, the sound of Heaven, and let the angels sing.  O the sound of Heaven all on earth rejoice and sing !!!"

amen

Our hearts are exploding with the praises of God on all these posts, awesome expressions of His love, from His heart to His own.   

Yesterday and the day before had opportunity to disperse the song of the Lord with a sister whom also worships in dance unto the LORD.  The explosion of love in song and in dance was a powerful meeting as God did what He wanted impart in the service.   In these days we are seeing the Davidic Kingdom restored...      Glory to God....

Rose/ His minstrel

View Rose Hanson's Profile Search for other posts by Rose Hanson
Zach Dixon

Posted: 09/28/2008 at 8:02pm | IP Logged Quote Zach Dixon

Acts2:1-2

Now when the day of Pentecost was fully come, , they were all with ONE ACCORD IN ONE PLACE. And SUDDENLY there came a SOUND from heaven, as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting.

Beloved let us find ourselves SITTING in Christ Jesus

Let us be gathered together in ONE ACCORD

in ONE PLACE

oh Calvary the place where blood and water flow,

the place where we are one together with Christ , the place where man and God are reconciled together forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the launching pad for the kingdom of God to enter man and for man to enter the kingdom

in THIS PLACE you will "HEAR THE SOUND" of heaven

THIS PLACE ,  THAT IS THE DAY THE LORD MADE , LET US BE GLAD AND REJOICE IN IT!

NO LIMITS.....................................Zach

Edited by Zach Dixon on 09/28/2008 at 8:02pm

Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 09/28/2008 at 8:21pm | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

Hear my voice my children for you have heard my heart , and it is the incense of your praise rising up in you that brings in my presence and it is your worship pure and true that factors in my presence in all my abundance , for it is as you worship me that I do exceedingly and abundantly more than you can ask or desire , so make me the desire of your life for I desire to bless you abundantly and it is in the abundance of your praise and worship of me that brings , yeah ! Rains down the fullness of my blessings for you as you are in Me .

Karen Holland

Posted: 09/29/2008 at 4:23am | IP Logged Quote Karen Holland

Jeff Kingshott wrote:

Hear my voice my children
for you have heard my heart , and it is the incense
of your praise rising up in you that brings in my presence and it is your
worship pure and true that factors in my presence in all my abundance
, for it is as you worship me that I do exceedingly and abundantly
more than you can ask or desire , so make me the desire of your
life for I desire to bless you abundantly and it is in the abundance
of your praise and worship of me that brings , yeah ! Rains down the
fullness of my blessings for you as you are in Me .

:)

Revelation 15:1-5
I saw in heaven another great and marvelous sign: seven angels with the
seven last plagues—last, because with them God's wrath is completed.
And I saw what looked like a sea of glass mixed with fire and, standing
beside the sea, those who had been victorious over the beast and his
image and over the number of his name. They held harps given them by
God and sang the song of Moses the servant of God and the song of the
Lamb:
"Great and marvelous are your deeds, Lord God Almighty.
Just and true are your ways, King of the ages.
Who will not fear you, O Lord, and bring glory to your name? For you
alone are holy.
All nations will come and worship before you, for your righteous acts have
been revealed."

After these things I looked, and behold, the temple of the tabernacle of
the testimony in heaven was opened wide.

Look what happens here after the song of the Lamb is sung. The
tabernacle of the testimony is opened wide. A similar thing happens in
Isaiah 6:4 after worship, At the sound of their voices the doorposts moved
and thresholds shook and the temple was filled with smoke. And
again in Revelation 19:10 worship is linked with the testimony of Jesus,
Worship God! For the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

As we praise Jesus Christ our Lord, we lift Him up as our banner, the light
of the world -- for all to see. Worshipping the Lord opens a door, the
testimony of Jesus, that many may see and behold the King to declare His
praise! This allows Jesus to draw all men unto Him.

John 12:32 But I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all
men to myself.

Fear the Lord alone
Come bow before Him, fall at His feet in worship and praise --Rev 4:10
Sing a new song, a song of the Lamb
A song of grace and redemption, a song of deliverance
A door opened for all to see --Isa 6:4
Many will see and fear and put their trust in the LORD. --Ps 40:3
The King of the ages revealed.

Worship God! For the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy. --Rev
19:10

The tent of the testimony opened wide
See the King
Do only what you see the Father doing --Jn 5:19
Hear the testimony of Jesus
Speak only what you are given, sing a new song --Ps 40:3
A song of the Lamb, following wherever He leads --Rev 14:4
That Jesus may be lifted up
A banner, the light of the world, for all to see --Jn 12:32, Isa 11:10
That the nations will be drawn unto Him and His way be known.

Who will not fear You, O Lord, and bring glory to Your name?
For You alone are holy. --Rev 15:4
Who will not come and bow down to worship before You, O Lord?
Let the nations be drawn singing for joy
Let the nations be glad.

Let the peoples praise You, God; let all the peoples praise You!
Then the earth will give her harvest [showing His favor] -God, our God,
blesses us!
God blesses us, that they may fear Him to the ends of the earth. --Ps
67:5-7

____________________________________________________________ ____________

**It is thought that king David used to carry psalm 67 in the shape of the
menorah engraved on his Shield.

Psalm 67 The Psalm of the Menorah
{For the director of music. With stringed instruments. A psalm. A song.}

..................................... 1 God - may He bless and favor us,
..................................... may He shine His face on us. - Selah
......................... 2 That on earth Your Way be known,
......................... and in all nations - Your Salvation!
............... 3 Let the peoples praise You, God;
............... let all the peoples praise You.
4 May nations be glad and sing for joy,
for You judge the peoples justly,
You guide the nations of the earth. - Selah
............... 5 Let the peoples praise You, God;
............... let all the peoples praise You
........................ 6 Then the earth will give her harvest [showing His favor]
.......................... God, our God, blesses us!
...................................... 7 God blesses us,
...................................... that they may fear Him to the ends of the earth.

View Karen Holland's Profile Search for other posts by Karen Holland
Karen Holland

Posted: 09/29/2008 at 4:31am | IP Logged Quote Karen Holland

Psalm 67 - The Psalm of the Menorah
The psalmist prays for God’s blessing upon His people and urges the
nations to praise Him for He is the just ruler of the world. When God
demonstrates His favor to His people, all nations will recognize His
character as a God who delivers. This will have an impact on the whole
earth and cause the nations to praise the LORD!

Psalm 67 is known as "The psalm of the Menorah." Many times, its words
have been written in the shape of the seven branched menorah and has
been incorporated into many plaques whose themes contain the words
"I have set the Lord before me always" --Ps 16:18.

In the original Hebrew text of Psalm 67 there are 8 verses. The first verse
is the heading for the Psalm and is not numbered in most translations.
The remaining seven verses reflect an exquisite poetic structure that is
balanced in some intriguing ways.

When this Psalm is rotated 90 degrees to the left (or if you tilt your head
to the right), you will see an obviously intentional graphic representation
of the Menorah, the lamp stand which stood in the Temple in Jerusalem.

Karen Holland

Posted: 09/29/2008 at 4:47am | IP Logged Quote Karen Holland

Do you see any parallels between vvs. 1 & 7? vvs. 2 & 6? vvs. 3 & 5?

verse...words...key words......semantics*...motif/theme
1 (2).....7.....God, bless us....prayer.......His face shines (sun)/     
............................................................ ..........................God's blessing is

2 (3).....6.....earth.................request.....your Way, your Salvation/
............................................................ .................to make Him known, so

3 (4).....6.....peoples, praise...petition....praise from all/
............................................................ ............all peoples may praise Him

4 (5).....11.....nations, joy......summary...the joy of God with us/
............................................................ .....................All will rejoice in Him

5 (6).....6.....peoples, praise...petition....praise from all/
............................................................ ............All peoples praise Him and

6 (7).....6.....earth..................result........the fruit of the earth/
............................................................ ...........................enjoy the harvest

7 (8).....7.....God, bless us.....answer.....all are in awe (enlightened)/
............................................................ ...........................of God's blessing

Karen Holland

Posted: 09/29/2008 at 4:52am | IP Logged Quote Karen Holland

A picture of the menorah is also seen in the below verse.

Isaiah 11:1-5, 10-12
1 A shoot will come up from the stump of Jesse;
from his roots a Branch will bear fruit.
2 The Spirit of the LORD will rest on him—
the Spirit of wisdom and of understanding,
the Spirit of counsel and of power,
the Spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD -
3 and he will delight in the fear of the LORD.
He will not judge by what he sees with his eyes,
or decide by what he hears with his ears;
4 but with righteousness he will judge the needy,
with justice he will give decisions for the poor of the earth.
He will strike the earth with the rod of his mouth;
with the breath of his lips he will slay the wicked.
5 Righteousness will be his belt
and faithfulness the sash around his waist.

10 In that day the Root of Jesse will stand as a banner for the peoples;
the nations will rally to him, and his place of rest will be glorious.
11 In that day the Lord will reach out his hand a second time to reclaim
the remnant that is left of his people from Assyria, from Lower Egypt,
from Upper Egypt, from Cush, from Elam, from Babylonia, from Hamath
and from the islands of the sea.
12 He will raise a banner for the nations
and gather the exiles of Israel;
He will assemble the scattered people of Judah
from the four quarters of the earth.

A Menorah has a central staff that parallels this word, "the Spirit of the
Lord will rest upon him." Linked to that central staff are three pairs of
lightholders. These correspond to what we have in this passage. "The
spirit of wisdom and of knowledge, or understanding," are linked
together; likewise the "spirit of counsel and of might," and the "spirit of
the knowledge of the Lord and the spirit of the fear of the Lord." Thus,
they are illustrated by the Jewish symbol of the Menorah, the candlestick
that burned in the tabernacle throughout the centuries.

..................................... The Spirit of knowledge
......................... The Spirit of counsel
............... The Spirit of wisdom
The Spirit of the LORD
will rest on Him—
............... The Spirit of understanding
.......................... The Spirit of power
...................................... The Spirit of the fear of the LORD

It is significant that here in Isaiah 11 the Root of Jesse stands as a banner
for His people. Here the Messiah is linked to a picture of the menorah and
the seven Spirits of the Lord!

Revelation 4:5
Out from the throne come flashes of lightning and sounds and peals of
thunder And there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne,
which are the seven Spirits of God;

Revelation 5:6
Then I saw a Lamb, looking as if it had been slain, standing in the center
of the throne, encircled by the four living creatures and the elders. He
had seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven spirits of God sent
out into all the earth.

It should be no surprise that this leads to the center of the throne -- the
center of worship -- to where the slain Lamb is standing!. It is also
significant that Psalm 67 has the same theme as the 'Song of the Lamb'.

Revelation 15:3-4
... the song of Moses the servant of God and the song of the Lamb:
"Great and marvelous are your deeds, Lord God Almighty.
Just and true are your ways, King of the ages.
Who will not fear you, O Lord, and bring glory to your name?
For you alone are holy.
All nations will come and worship before you,
for your righteous acts have been revealed."

As we praise the Lord and lift up Jesus Christ our Lord, we lift up Him up
as our banner, a standard of praise, the light of the world -- for all to
see. It is promised --

John 12:32
But I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all men to myself.

Psalm 67:5-7
Let the peoples praise You, God; let all the peoples praise You! Then the
earth will give her harvest [showing His favor] -God, our God, blesses us!
God blesses us, that they may fear Him to the ends of the earth.

1 Thess 5:16-18
Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for
this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus!

Helen Overholt

Posted: 09/29/2008 at 5:24am | IP Logged Quote Helen Overholt

Jeff Released;

Hear my voice my children for you have heard my heart , and it is the incense of your praise rising up in you that brings in my presence and it is your worship pure and true that factors in my presence in all my abundance , for it is as you worship me that I do exceedingly and abundantly more than you can ask or desire , so make me the desire of your life for I desire to bless you abundantly and it is in the abundance of your praise and worship of me that brings , yeah ! Rains down the fullness of my blessings for you as you are in Me .

Amen & Amen & Amen!!! If HIS people would begin to worship & adore HIM for who HE is instead of justing talking about what HE will do or not do then HIS people would begin to witness a side of HIS Heart that have not yet experienced. For HE desires a heart that would come before HIM & worship not for any other reason than because HE IS GOD!!!!!!!!!! Glory, Glory, Glory...........................................

{a thought just came to my mind.....what if would just fast for three days, or for seven days, or for tHIS people wenty one days in Praise & Worship.....never asking or requiring of HIM....just giving to HIM what HE so rightly deserves......i bet the manifestations of HIS PRESENCE would be Amazing.......}

Edited by Helen Overholt on 09/29/2008 at 11:12am

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version