Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: What the Lord is saying Today - Ras & Bev Robinson October 2, 2008 Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Julie Gilbert

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 10/02/2008 at 9:53am | IP Logged Quote Julie Gilbert

What the Lord Is Saying Today

October 2, 2008.  Stumbling is not an option.  Your walk through all this mess is like having hind’s feet in high places.  There will be those who see you tread through difficulty and be in awe.  Your enemy has rejoiced prematurely at what he believed was your failure and defeat.  He missed it again.  Your hand is firmly in Mine.  Your mind has defaulted to My mind within you.  Even your voice will boom forth in My authority, wisdom and power.  I tell you this is the day I have made and you will rejoice evermore in it.  Plug your ears to the voice of the one who would destroy you.  No stumbling permitted.
Psalms 121:3 “He will not let you stumble and fall; the one who watches over you will not sleep.”  Ras Robinson*

October 2, 2008.
 I read somewhere that there were only 10% of the people who were for America to break away from England in the 1700’s.  Of course fewer fought in the Revolutionary War and the War of 1812.  The Lord is saying, “Thoughts have come through your mind of giving in, and giving up.  This is not a time for quitting, and accepting what appears to be inevitable.  This is a time to pray in faith believing, and then a time to move out in action on what I have said.  Be one of the ten percent, and be that with all your heart, and mind, and actions.  I am waiting on you.”
Isaiah 30:18 “So the Lord must wait for you to come to him so he can show you his love and compassion.  For the Lord is a faithful God. Blessed are those who wait for his help.”  Bev Robinson

Guests
Guest Group
Guest Group

Online Status: Online
Posted: 10/02/2008 at 10:44am | IP Logged Quote Guests

I receive this Ras.

May God have the Last Laugh through His Mercy and Provision and Love!

Selah

View Guests's Profile Search for other posts by Guests
Jess Cousineau

Posted: 10/02/2008 at 2:22pm | IP Logged Quote Jess Cousineau

I, too, receive this in Jesus name!
View Jess Cousineau's Profile Search for other posts by Jess Cousineau
Sue Clements

Posted: 10/02/2008 at 5:21pm | IP Logged Quote Sue Clements

You are so right, stumbling is not an option. A couple months ago when I was down on the mat wrestling with several issues, God gave me Psalms 21 ( funny, yours was 121 ), what He told me to do was plug myself directly into those verses. Here is what it became to me:

How Sue rejoices in your strength, oh Lord! How she exults in your salvation. For you have given her her heart's desire, Everything she asks you for! You welcomed her to the throne with success and prosperity. You set a royal crown of solid gold upon her head. She asked for a long good life and you have granted her request; the days of her life stretch on and on forever. You have given her fame and honor. You have clothed her with splendor and majesty. You have endowed her with eternal happiness. You have given her the unquenchable joy of your presence. And because she trusts in the Lord, she will never stumble, never fall; for she depends upon the steadfast love of the God who is above all gods.

Stumbling is not an option as long as we keep our eyes firmly on Him.

Blessings, Sue

View Sue Clements's Profile Search for other posts by Sue Clements
Julie Gilbert

Posted: 10/03/2008 at 1:34pm | IP Logged Quote Julie Gilbert

Pieter!!! blessings brother.... hope you are doing well in your life in my 'other' country, lol ....  you are very welcome... may God be eternally glorified and exalted!

Amen Sue... love what God showed you, girl....

Joan and Jess.... the Father loves you both so much... You are safe in the Father's hand.... He is working everything together for good in your lives and He is rejoicing over you with singing and with great, great JOY unspeakable and fully of glory!!  He is your Jehovah Perazim (God of your Breakthrough!!) glory!

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version