Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 10/05/2008 at 1:45pm | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

One Watchman's View
Clay Sikes
Oct 5, 2008

For those of us called to be watchman on the wall, the view (from the wall) has never been more exciting, as often we are able to translate natural events into spiritual understanding. We are now witnessing one of the greatest transitions the earth has seen, as the World’s System continues to fall and collapse before our very eyes. What are we really seeing as we see and hear daily news relative to the fall of yet another major financial institution? What we are seeing is not the mere collapse of another financial entity, but rather the collapse of an entire ‘system’ – a system of man, inspired by the father of this world (system). It is of equal importance to recognize through the dust and debris of this collapse that another phenomenon is taking place – the emergence of the Kingdom; a complete change in the economic and power structure of the earth. The emerging (ascending) Kingdom is coming through Kingdom men and women who have spent years in the fires of affliction being prepared for just such a time as this! The coming Kingdom is an ascending one; from earth’s Kingdom men and women, through their earthly words, acts, and deeds of obedience heavenward. The “forcefully advancing Kingdom” is being “taken” by those whose obedience is unto death - said differently, those who are dead (die daily), yet live primarily for His purpose.
What separates men of the Kingdom from men of the world, as these two systems compete for our affections daily? The answer is simple, and perhaps for the first time in the modern era, both divisible and visible as those with complete and total dependence upon God are being separated from those whose dependency is upon things other than God. Everything that can be shaken is being shaken! Can’t you see it? Look around you as flesh is being torn away from spirit in us individually and corporately. As we leave one, we arrive at the other.
I realize I am speaking in a general sense, but what is written here will either ‘hit’ your spirit or it won’t! Transition is in the air; and change is here. The earth and its kingdoms are falling as uncertainty and fear grip man’s way of doing things. The desire and need for certainty and faith has never been higher amongst the largest base of human beings ever known in the earth. What you are seeing is not just another financial crisis, but rather a meltdown of an entire system. The collapse of the World Trade Center was a prophetic foretelling of what is taking place on Wall Street and Main Street today – the systems of men are falling. We see it in Church. We see it in government. We see it in business.
Life as we have known it is in major transition (change) as Kingdom events are ushering in Kingdom men and women. Many are called to this era, yet few will walk in its fullness: the clear separation being those who will embrace change, and those who will not. Those who cling to ‘tradition’ and to their old ways will never rise to the place of appointment. Ironically, some of those in the most danger of missing this assignment are strangely those most qualified to walk it out – older saints, who have been purged of self, yet remain tied to certain traditions (comfort zones). In a sense, we must all be like Abraham, and “leave our father’s house.” This scripture’s figurative revelation references our ‘comfort zones’ as being our “father’s house.” To travel in this new era and upon this new journey, to see this new place will require that we bury our traditions and embrace change – our destiny, and its potential fullness requires that we embrace change. Anything growing will change – it is both a natural and spiritual phenomenon. Without change, there is no growth. Our steps are ordered, but do we always take those steps? Often we take what is the most secure, safe, and comfortable: as only a few will leap into something other.  The degree of our deadness reveals itself most soundly when God’s orders something that bothers our tradition; yet the word is clear, “The traditions of men make the word of God to no affect.” Let those of us ordered into this new thing recognize our greatest enemy in attaining the fullness of our appointment upon earth – tradition and willingness to step outside of our comfort zones.
We are living in a time in which there is much in the way of physical evidence. Understanding the times and discernment are vital to our mission. Miracles with testimonial evidence are vital and will be seen in much greater intensity in the days to come. Miracles can be best understood as events that occur that enables man to do something that he could not do for himself. These events will thrust us into position to fulfill our destiny and purpose during this critical time in the earth. “The Kingdom of God is forcefully advancing, and violent (obedient) men take it by force.”
Clay Sikes
Lighthouse Prophecy
clay@coastalnow.net

Edited by Ron McGatlin on 10/05/2008 at 1:45pm
View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage
Amber Allman

Posted: 10/05/2008 at 5:14pm | IP Logged Quote Amber Allman

Interesting...I'm always looking for the natural/spiritual parallel, and this bears witness with me.

One question, though: isn't the world already fallen? That being the case, it would seem that its systems (one of which being the U. S. economy, which is a point of focus now)were "fallen" before they fell.

Just an observation for the sake of conversation...

Kathy Bippus

Posted: 10/05/2008 at 11:08pm | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

Great question/statement Amber,

The kingdom ( government)of darkness is fallen, as it is corruption, death. It has access through man, meaning sin..the lust of the eyes, the lust of the flesh and the pride of life. Whatever is built upon such, will fall as the dwelling of is built on sand. The rains come, the winds, blow, the floods come and great is the fall of it, as sand is no sure( remaining) foundation.

Yes indeed, they were fallen before they fell.

View Kathy Bippus's Profile Search for other posts by Kathy Bippus
Amber Allman

Posted: 10/06/2008 at 5:16am | IP Logged Quote Amber Allman

That's what was going through my mind.

Knowing that, why would we even be woven into this fallen system to begin with? The market, for example, is fallen when it's good, not just when it's bad.

What gets me is...I'm thoroughly woven into this system while being fully aware that it is fallen. I don't want to be, so why is that?

Part of me wants to live much more simply...like the Amish, one might say. Yet my other part (my hubby) doesn't see it that way at all. Thus, we find ourselves in this rat race of life, embedded in the stresses of life to pay for things that are going to burn.

I know that "living more simply" won't come without its problems, temptations and challenges. But has anyone out there left the rat race to do so? If so, how has it changed your lives?

Dilemma #2: does leaving the rat race help at all? Or will the rat race follow us into a perceived simpler lifestyle...after all, we are still in this world. Does it go back to "being in this world but not of it", and consequently, it's a matter of the peace and perspective in one's mind and heart, rather than the way we live in this world.

Am I making any sense here?

Bojo Sun

Posted: 10/06/2008 at 6:11am | IP Logged Quote Bojo Sun

Dear Amber:

I am also excited with your questions. They are more than valid and practical questions, they are some fundemental issues seldom being taught and explained rightly in a man-centered Christian culture.

I believe, faith lies in the center the matter. Faith, hope and love, these are particularly defined in Pauline eptistles. Faith have to do with our identification in Christ as sons of God in the eternal realm, which governs all in all.

By this kind of faith, we are to make things holy-forgive their sins and give life to them and appropraite them into Kingdom usages.

If you read 1 Cor th eportion concering the principle applied by Paul to meat sacrificed to idols, you will see a totally unconvetional picture and practice through the kind of faith he was preaching. This is even alien to most of us today.

With this faith, we live in and through His authority and power and the world would have nothing to do with us even we are in this world.

View Bojo Sun's Profile Search for other posts by Bojo Sun
Kathy Bippus

Posted: 10/06/2008 at 1:52pm | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

Some thoughts here...

I think simplifiing is good, yet there is nothing in itself( the simplifing) that produces righteousness, right-relating-relationship. It is in the appropriating principals of the Kingdom of God that dissipates the kingdom of darkness( sin and death at work).

In the US where corporation capitalization is the rule of thumb, greed is very much self evident. In the 1400's a law in England was made that a man was allowed to beat his wife with a stick no thicker than his thumb, hence the term of `rule of thumb'. I use it in this instance in the showing of the abuse upon another for self-gain, self-gratification, etc. and the esteeming of one's self over another. Economically we have chosen, in our liberty, for the pursuit of our happiness. We determined it was no longer God our Father through Christ Jesus and His suffiency( grace, the might of His arm) we were in need of, but rather self-sufficient.

It takes a people to erect and worship a god such as has been built, 'as a man thinks in his heart, so is he'. A god unto himself erecting a god unto himself. What has been raised up is a beast or in another term, a monster. A structual deviation from His character.

How do we bring down this monster?  we co-labor with Him, in His Sovereignty. We disciple..teach, not with enticing words of mens wisdom but in demonstration of Spirit and power( rule over)...the `monster', beast of which we all have been entrenched to one degree or another. < This I am speaking to His church, His called out ones. While called out of, as you said Amber, we're in the world not of it, we have still yet been operating `of the world.'  Speaking as a whole, yet not all. So, it is not in word only, but in deed and in Truth..a life lived.

It really is not in the having or not having `stuff' but the place of it within our hearts. We can make a god of both and/or be filled with pride in either or. Paul said, I know how to be abased and I know how to abound...I can do all things through Christ which strengthens( postionally empowers) me. Just as Sun has brought out, `positionally empowering' is in His authority or can say, it is Christ which postionally empowers me in His Authority to do all things...knowing how to be abased and how to abound.

I look forward to the day when we truly walk in commonality, where there is no division, separation..all of which truly His Kingdom builds and plants and throws down, destroys, roots out and pulls down.

In whatever sphere of this life, be it family, government, communities, business, media, etc. is for the purpose of advancing( bringing forward) His Kingdom( His Government) manifesting the King...His thoughts producing ways. The knowledge( discernable appearing) of the glory of the Lord filling the earth as the waters cover the sea.

really appreciate what you are sharing here Amber and Sun,

mucho Love

Julie Gilbert

Posted: 10/06/2008 at 2:29pm | IP Logged Quote Julie Gilbert

My friend Mid responded to this word by saying it was confirmation and that God had told her to rally the body of Christ together for corporate prayer on Wednesday, October 8, 2008 because that was the ending date of Ramadan....

it is also the beginning of Yom Kippur from sundown the 8th until the 9th of October. She senses an urgency for prayer to happen....

so, sound the alarm.... its time for corporate prayer...  

Amber Allman

Posted: 10/06/2008 at 8:07pm | IP Logged Quote Amber Allman

Interesting talk, ya'all. Thanks.

Mandy Gay

Posted: 10/07/2008 at 1:53am | IP Logged Quote Mandy Gay

Hi Amber, you asked:

I know that "living more simply" won't come without its problems, temptations and challenges. But has anyone out there left the rat race to do so? If so, how has it changed your lives?

Yes, I would probably say that I have left the rat race.  As Kathy says, it has nothing to do with righteousness, but it has decluttered my life so that I am free to indulge as much time as I like on the Lord.  For me this is extremely precious, something I have longed for since first coming to know Jesus 9 years ago.  Not everyone feels this call to simplicity or to spending so much time just being in His presence and praying, but I have and have responded.  Of course, being single has made this a lot easier as I haven't had to consult anyone else.  I feel very priviledged to be in a position to be able to do so.

Love Mandy

View Mandy Gay's Profile Search for other posts by Mandy Gay
Amber Allman

Posted: 10/07/2008 at 6:28am | IP Logged Quote Amber Allman

Hi Mandy,

That's essentially what I mean by simplifying...kudos to you! I do agree that being single may make it easier since you don't have to approve it with anyone. However, being single doesn't buffer you from the world. This is a choice you have made, and I'm sure it's a choice you have to make daily.

Me being married with a little girl, I do have other opinions to consider. The scriptures are clear when noting that a single woman is more free to please the Lord, so to speak, while a married woman looks to please her husband.

Still, there is a place of simplicity I can reach that is deeper than my circumstances. Calm amidst the storm, so to speak. That's the place I long to be. It's a matter of entering the Kingdom through much tribulation, I suppose.

The place I long to be...

Kathy Bippus

Posted: 10/07/2008 at 11:44am | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

Good stuff here! Yes Mandy and Amber, that is what I was referring too: we can declutter or simplify and still yet not obey His voice to `come away My beloved.'

I am reminded of Ruth. Naomi representing Holy Spirit, Ruth says to her, I will go where you go and I will lodge where you lodge..

We are graced in whatever situation by Holy Spirit, living our life unto the Lord and following Him as He leads.  Life in the Spirit( there remains a rest to the people of God) .. and in just bringing back what Sun shared about faith..trust in Him Who is Faithful through our troubles( tribulation), there is a entering His Kingdom of righteousness, joy and peace.

There are those who have gone through and are going through horrendous situations, but the Light of His glory shines through in Whom they are looking too and I think that's all the difference, don't you?  We can look to one's own self for a `way' out, or the things of this world for a `way' out or escape from and soforth. Yet, with David we say to our soul, hope(trust) you in God( He Who is above all)!...hey, just preachin' to myself lol

Love ya's

mariateresatee

Posted: 10/07/2008 at 12:59pm | IP Logged Quote mariateresatee

Hi Amber,

Perhaps this quote from Wayne Jacobsen's "The Deepest Freedom" could help you in your journey to "the place I long to be..."

"NATO Living

"The trick is learning how to live each day in the expectancy of God's working in the circumstances of my life, without giving in to the expectation that it must look any particular way to satisfy me. I have begun to taste of the freedom of that kind of trust, and it is the most incredible reality I've yet to find in his love.

"Imagine the freedom of no longer having to try and manipulate God or others toward your desired outcome. Instead, you can simply find out what he is up to, and though it will often seem more painful in the short-term than you might want, his ways are always the best -- not only in resolving our circumstances but transforming us through them.

"A number of years ago I read a book about a man playing the last rounds of golf with his terminally ill father around the famed courses of Scotland. Early on that trip he realized how little he enjoyed golf because his only goal was to shoot the lowest score possible. Whenever he got an unlucky bounce or hit a bad shot he'd sulk for the next few holes and play even worse.

"That's when his father taught him to play NATO golf--Not Attached To Outcome. In other words, his father told him, don't worry about the score, just enjoy the challenge of hitting each shot as well as you can. When it goes off track, go find it and figure out the best shot you can hit from there. Let the score take care of itself and even if you don't have a good round you still get to enjoy a walk in a beautiful park and the friendship of your partners.

"Perhaps we should learn to live each day Not Attached To Outcome.  Wouldn't we be truly free if we could do the same on our own spiritual journeys? Instead of being so focused on the outcomes we desire, we could simply trust that regardless of the outcome, God is doing his work in and through us. Now instead of wasting our time with him trying to get him on our page, we can simply enjoy our fellowship with him as he moves us to his. And believe me, it is a lot more peaceful walking with God on his page, than constantly trying to figure out how to get him on yours."

View mariateresatee's Profile Search for other posts by mariateresatee Visit mariateresatee's Homepage
Julie Gilbert

Posted: 10/07/2008 at 1:10pm | IP Logged Quote Julie Gilbert

"The trick is learning how to live each day in the expectancy of God's working in the circumstances of my life, without giving in to the expectation that it must look any particular way to satisfy me.

NATO - Not Attached To Outcome"

Maria sister... I LOVE this word from the Lord through you.... THANK YOU!! hugs

Bojo Sun

Posted: 10/07/2008 at 2:08pm | IP Logged Quote Bojo Sun

"Life as we have known it is in major transition (change) as Kingdom events are ushering in Kingdom men and women. Many are called to this era, yet few will walk in its fullness: the clear separation being those who will embrace change, and those who will not. Those who cling to ‘tradition’ and to their old ways will never rise to the place of appointment. Ironically, some of those in the most danger of missing this assignment are strangely those most qualified to walk it out – older saints, who have been purged of self, yet remain tied to certain traditions (comfort zones)."

This is mainly about the mind of man in conflict with God's. I hate to name it as a potter mentality, but that is just what it is.

Those who think they are rich are really the most miserabe in God's eyes. Be careful with what we think we know, less we fall.

This is hardest to older saints, who have struggled so much in the tradition of man and have a hard time to welcome the freedom and grant others freedom to walk in the newness of the things God is so richly blessing us now.

Be free and set others free. Somehow we all have to learn it as a culture and our "natural life".

Edited by Bojo Sun on 10/07/2008 at 9:40pm
Kriston Couchey

Posted: 10/07/2008 at 3:19pm | IP Logged Quote Kriston Couchey

Bojo Sun wrote:

"Life as we have known it is in major transition (change) as Kingdom events are ushering in Kingdom men and women. Many are called to this era, yet few will walk in its fullness: the clear separation being those who will embrace change, and those who will not. Those who cling to ‘tradition’ and to their old ways will never rise to the place of appointment. Ironically, some of those in the most danger of missing this assignment are strangely those most qualified to walk it out – older saints, who have been purged of self, yet remain tied to certain traditions (comfort zones)."

Suceeding or being naturally strong in the flesh makes it hard to succeed in the realm of the spirit. Many don't have great failure or weakness in thier flesh, and have never really been completey defeated and overcome in thier flesh and have a natural strength they rely upon, and others have relied on that strentgh as well. these have been the leaders of the church age.

But being naturally strong or free from overt character weakness that others don't struggle with almost sets people up to be followed by the weak.

I asked the Lord once after He visited me and anointed me, "why have you chosen me?"

His answer was, "Because you are weak!" and so I am, and have been weak and prone to great failure. If you all knew me and the mistakes I have made you might not even read anything I have written...

I have had great victories and made BIG mistakes as well...

The Lord spoke to me this week and said, "Will you have mercy on my children?" I knew what He was saying. He has had great mercy on me and I must see his children with a hope and faith even in thier great failure, and not cut them off but speak the truth in Love.

Truth in mercy, grace to grow... that is what people need.

Kris

View Kriston Couchey's Profile Search for other posts by Kriston Couchey
alicia myers

Posted: 10/07/2008 at 3:34pm | IP Logged Quote alicia myers

Amen.......and Amen to "NATO"......Lord, help me not worry about the outcome of how I think it should be...Your wisdom far surpasses mine....

Amber Allman

Posted: 10/07/2008 at 7:52pm | IP Logged Quote Amber Allman

Love ya'all. Great stuff.

Bojo Sun

Posted: 10/07/2008 at 9:47pm | IP Logged Quote Bojo Sun

Kris:

I did not write that. Brother Clay Sikes wrote that. And I know it speaks a great truth and ongoing reality now for many.

Actually I just had a discussion with one who is from an older generation of the same concern. 

It is so illuminating to witness that Samuel and Elijah could not fully comprehend the reality of God dawning in their very eyes. And that is okey.

Mistakes will not hinder us to be used by God. It is unfaithfulness and unbelief hindered us the most.

Kathy Bippus

Posted: 10/07/2008 at 10:39pm | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

amen Kriston,

it is in our weakness that His strength is made perfect..is accomplished.  We are in a continuing process of transformation. You know we may have fought the lion and the bear and overcoming by His Spirit, as He taught our hands to war and then comes Goliath rearing his head. This uncircumcised philistine..within our own soul. In the weakness of the sling and stone the enabling power of Holy Spirit is made known..He uses the weak, the base things of this world to confound the wise. Evenso, our wisdom in our own sight is brought down and His is exalted.

Experientially speaking, when all strength is gone, He has carried me. Further down the road, He then placed me by His side and we walked hand in hand. Further still, down the road, He walked ahead and said, follow Me. In each `phase' His goodness and grace abounded in my utter and complete weakness.

You wrote, " His answer was, "Because you are weak!" and so I am, and have been weak and prone to great failure. If you all knew me and the mistakes I have made you might not even read anything I have written...

I have had great victories and made BIG mistakes as well... "

Yes! I think we can all very much relate to that. It isn't that the righteous don't fall, but that they get back up...and each time, i think, we get back up with `less of us' ..coming to know intimately..not by power nor by might but by My Spirit says the Lord.

Lord knows, I've most definitely have not fully apprehended....but this one thing I will do, is keep on pressing toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. Our heart is fixed trusting in Him Who is Faithful.

Love and blessings all,

Kriston Couchey

Posted: 10/08/2008 at 12:06am | IP Logged Quote Kriston Couchey

This transition is like Peter before Pentecost, and the Peter after it.

Pre-Pentecost Peter walked on water, healed the sick, and cast out demons. but Peter was strong and confident in his own abilities. The church age was full of Pre-Pentecost Peters whose reliance was on thier abilities to follow and work faithfully.

The Age of the kingdom is not about natural abilities or great giftedness, it is about BEING in union with Father. It is sons in union in both purpose and passion just as Jesus was in union with Father.

It is about uniting ourselves with His nature and expressing that nature with the authority of the kingdom He has placed WITHIN our very beings.

Its hard to transition when you have trusted in your ability to SERVE God, and have not learned to rest in His inward presence and power.

This age is the age of REST!!! Ceasing striving and works, and just BEING and letting the full power of his ressurection come forth as a result of death to our own striving and works.

The land of promise is a place we go by faith, it is not a work we do. Paul worked with the energy and drive of the inward prsence of the Spirit. While he did more then any other believer has in time, his doing was clearly the Lord's doing, and not based on law, or abilities.

We are entering the Day of the Lord! And He alone will be exalted through His people. That means He will be expressing Himself through His people. What a difference between a Peter who operates a gift in his own stentgh, and a Peter who is emptied of himself and his shadow cures sickness. BUT, Greater things then this feat are in store for those who will learn what it means to be in union with Him.

Kris

View Kriston Couchey's Profile Search for other posts by Kriston Couchey
Kathy Bippus

Posted: 10/08/2008 at 10:58am | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

amen again Kriston,

it is not about our inabilities or abilities, but He Who resides within and among us, as His own. 

Lori St. Clair brought something out quite sometime ago in sharing this, Quote, "You cannot resurrect what is not yet dead." Jesus declared. And "It takes four days to raise the dead." Father said.
why?
Because He imparts His life... in four days.. He doesn't just restore our life.
"Mary and Martha is what man can do for me... but Lazarus... is what I can do for man." spoke Father."
end quote

He is the Ressurection and the Life..Glory to God!

Larry Denton

Posted: 10/10/2008 at 5:26am | IP Logged Quote Larry Denton

Dear Amber and all here ...

I like this question:

And I like this following word as it speaks to something very deep.

2 Cor. 1:12 (KJV)

For our rejoicing is this, the testimony of our conscience, that in simplicity and godly sincerity, not with fleshly wisdom, but by the grace of God, we have had our conversation in the world, and more abundantly to you-ward.

Seeing how as I try to write here, and taking into to mind that what I write about most folks would think ( I think).

"Whew! it might be a chore to set around that old bird cause all that is on his mind is this prophecy thing!"

One could see a featered up old roster and crowing about what  the church is doing and or not doing,  but  if you  were to set and visit the old roster  he would turn into a dove , in that I would be working on just what you are asking.

We are Godly Sincere in our desire to stand for Our Lord , but how we are to "do" this is what the church has not taught, nor cared to teach...

"Out here and away from religion one can do both as it is a Kingdom Way of Living...

Via my calling and election I work on what Our Lord brings to me as a servant and in my stand I am called to stand and bring a contrast in understanding of "how we" are to live and what  manner we are to do that in... but in my life I also plant things and fix stuff and well , you know clean my work space less I get into trouble with my wife!

So I am in trouble with some folks all the time, but in principle or the truth of the matter.... once you come out of this mind set of appraoch to doing for God and start being ( in you being with Him) who you are = in His peace! You see and feel things you never were conscience of before...

In this peace "living more simple " as you have shared come to the for front of you conscience = walking in the Spirit.

In short, it is the reason I am saying what I saying  as a prophet because when you come out and get away from all this fear of what God is doing or not doing, then you find yourself in Him and to be in Him is to be "Creative".

Throw in some joy and every day things can happen that allows you to both see and feel His presence and partisipation with you, where you live in a big city or in the out back as I do.

Problems, temptations and challenges?

Yes , but in a creational approach ( as opposed to a worldy approach) in the Spirit , it is the Spirit tha leads you into this great imspiring ministry out there soe where so you can save the world??????

No,

In Him ....He leads you into understanding and adds the knowledge you need to appraoch the challemgens you face in feeding , raising, and working to have live (as a family) and in Him the wisdom comes to you to "overcome" the temptations of the way the world does things to secure those you love!

Rat race of Dove nest?  You choose ...as it is a matter of Fatih in that you must "trust " Our Lord or the ways of the World...

Now, what come of this is an up front and working realtionship with Our Lord.... is peace... in that what you begin to experience is moderation. Moderation in that you do not fear what you do not have, and in this state of mind you learn to do with what you have - being creative with what you do have!

Every day is a new day in that yes we can put the "wanter" in geat and wonder about what we don't have and/or rest in our working to do what we do in the joy of creating things for our needs.

Could it be in His being , in that we are being with Him that simple = simplicity and the manifestation of that Simplicity is Godly Sincerity on Our Fathers part as He relates to us via the HolySpirit waht it is Our Lord both sees and feels what we need?

Bor Larry

Posted: 10/11/2008 at 1:17am | IP Logged Quote Mandy Gay

Larry said:

Now, what come of this is an up front and working realtionship with Our Lord.... is peace... in that what you begin to experience is moderation. Moderation in that you do not fear what you do not have, and in this state of mind you learn to do with what you have - being creative with what you do have!

Amen Larry!!!

Its amazing how creative you become.  I see it as an adventure.  An adventure into trust of our Father and new ways of seeing and doing things.  Not that they are really new ways, just new to me and the mindset I have grown up with.  Leaving the common way of doing things (the world's ways) is like taking the stabilizers off your bike and discovering through experience that you can do it without - in fact more successfully!  For me its an issue of learning to trust (I mean really put your whole weight on) the things Jesus said about the provision, care and attentiveness of our Father.

Love Mandy

Mandy Gay

Posted: 10/11/2008 at 2:59am | IP Logged Quote Mandy Gay

... and life just becomes incredibly simple that way!!!
Larry Denton

Posted: 10/12/2008 at 9:04am | IP Logged Quote Larry Denton

Dear Mandy....

You said...

... and life just becomes incredibly simple that way!!!

That Way my love.... is as far as I can see.... via my election to look into the Kingdom is the WAY!!

To venture down within ourselves to seek what Our Father has put there , when once we begine to give time to that we at first what the Kingdom is, then we learn to set there , and then as we learn we beging to see how every thing that is done is a matter of love, joy, and peace.

IN the Spirit we become creative in both aspectof who we are in that we can see how thing relate in the physical and then we beging to learn how this way also add and or creates others just as God has created us. To love is to created one another so to speak.

The first manifestations of a creative adventure into another beings soul  (via the Gifts of the Spirit) is to manifestes you patience with them as you both see and feel in the Spirit = seeing in the Spirit where Our Father is in his love for them. When we see what He is doing then in just being with some one to confirn that love is creating and as you have shared : WHAT AN ADVENTURE!

Hugs to all here < Bro Larry

Posted: 10/12/2008 at 3:35pm | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

The Kingdom of Heaven is at hand !

Beverly Miller

Posted: 02/05/2009 at 8:59am | IP Logged Quote Beverly Miller

Wanted to repost as my friend reminded me of this word I had sent to her from Open Heaven ....It's certainly a word for today!

Beverly Miller

View Beverly Miller's Profile Search for other posts by Beverly Miller Visit Beverly Miller's Homepage
Kathy Bippus

Posted: 02/05/2009 at 1:01pm | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

yes it is..thank you Beverly :))

Beverly Miller

Posted: 02/06/2009 at 7:40am | IP Logged Quote Beverly Miller

Hi Kathy ~

your welcome !

Bev

View Beverly Miller's Profile Search for other posts by Beverly Miller Visit Beverly Miller's Homepage

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version