Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: confronting the enemy by Betty Himbach, the righteous judge by Mary Clark Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Pamela Helmick

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 10/16/2008 at 3:37pm | IP Logged Quote Pamela Helmick

BETTY HEIMBACH
Click here to subscribe to Bread for Hungry Hearts

CONFRONTING THE ENEMY

October 16, 2008

You have been in one of the hardest spiritual battles of your life.  It has all been a spiritual battle.  You have been involved in spiritual warfare.  That is the cause of your weariness – your exhaustion.  You are doing the right things.  You have on all the armor.  You are carrying the sword.  But you are retreating.  You stand in a defensive stance and hold your weapons and shield while backing away from the enemy. 

He has no power over you except what you give him.  You are the victor through Christ Jesus.  I have already won the victory for you.  You need to face the enemy and command him to go.  Let him know that you know that he is a liar and a pretender.  You can walk unafraid right into the battlefield, because you carry the victory, you carry the authority of your God with you.

When you face the enemy and move out into the battle, the enemy will retreat!  He knows you have the authority.  He has no right, no ground to stand on.  Chase him away with the Word of God and the power of My Spirit.

:2Sa 22:35 He trains my hands for battle;

Dt 20:2-4. When you are about to go into battle, ... Do not be fainthearted or afraid; do not be terrified or give way to panic before them.  For the LORD your God is the one who goes with you to fight for you against your enemies to give you victory”

:2Ch 20:17. You will not have to fight this battle. Take up your positions; stand firm and see x  the deliverance the LORD will give you, O Judah and Jerusalem. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged. Go out to face them tomorrow, and the LORD will be with you.’ ”

MARY CLARK
Marianna, Florida

The Righteous Judge

October 16, 2008

2 Timothy 4:8 Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love His appearing.

I tell you truly that I am the righteous judge.  I judge fairly.  I judge out of a heart of love.  Meditate on this verse, beloved.  Let it seep into your very heart, knowing that you will be judged by the One Who is fair, with righteousness through and through.

The world judges according to its standard.  That standard may change from person to person, from region to region, but My standard is constant.  It changes not from person to person, or from region to region.  It is always the same.  It is always just.

So regard Me, the Holy One, and My standard with much hope in Whom I am to you.  I am your God, just and true in all of My ways.  I judge according to the standard set forth in My words of truth.  Do not look on My word as a difficult taskmaster, but as a truth declared in order for you to have rules by which to live.  Know that I declare to you the proper way, the best way, and desire for you to walk in it.  Know that I am in you, by the power of My Spirit, strengthening you all the way.  I declare that I want to see you receiving mightily from My hand.  I want to see you walking undaunted by the enemy, with your eyes fixed firmly on the Almighty One; the One Who brings hope and peace to your precious heart.

Think on the truth in these words that I have spoken and which still ring with truth today, and know, dear one, that the righteous Judge has His eye on you to bless you and move you forward.  I declare that I want the best for you.  I want to see you prosper in your walk with Me.  The enemy would have you believing that I stand with a large club poised to strike you down at the least infraction.  But I tell you, beloved, that My arms are poised to receive you, clasp you to Myself, and speak words of love and tenderness to you.  Think on this truth.  Know that My word will live on forever.  Know that I am righteous in all of My ways, and contemplate the truth that your righteous God and Judge has an eye to bless you, move you forward, and see you rewarded on that fateful day, that glorious day of My appearing.

View Pamela Helmick's Profile Search for other posts by Pamela Helmick
Janine Nicole

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 10/17/2008 at 3:29am | IP Logged Quote Janine Nicole

CONFRONTING THE ENEMY

October 16, 2008

You have been in one of the hardest spiritual battles of your life.  It has all been a spiritual battle.  You have been involved in spiritual warfare.  That is the cause of your weariness – your exhaustion.  You are doing the right things.  You have on all the armor.  You are carrying the sword.  But you are retreating.  You stand in a defensive stance and hold your weapons and shield while backing away from the enemy. 

He has no power over you except what you give him.  You are the victor through Christ Jesus.  I have already won the victory for you.  You need to face the enemy and command him to go.  Let him know that you know that he is a liar and a pretender.  You can walk unafraid right into the battlefield, because you carry the victory, you carry the authority of your God with you.

When you face the enemy and move out into the battle, the enemy will retreat!  He knows you have the authority.  He has no right, no ground to stand on.  Chase him away with the Word of God and the power of My Spirit.

:2Sa 22:35 He trains my hands for battle;

Dt 20:2-4. When you are about to go into battle, ... Do not be fainthearted or afraid; do not be terrified or give way to panic before them.  For the LORD your God is the one who goes with you to fight for you against your enemies to give you victory”

:2Ch 20:17. You will not have to fight this battle. Take up your positions; stand firm and see x  the deliverance the LORD will give you, O Judah and Jerusalem. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged. Go out to face them tomorrow, and the LORD will be with you.’ ”

Thank you for posting this soooooo timely!!!

View Janine Nicole's Profile Search for other posts by Janine Nicole

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version