Online Status: Online
Posted: 10/21/2008 at 2:23pm | IP Logged Quote Guests

JUDY BAUMAN
Jewels From Judy
www.thefathersloveim.org
www.jewelsfromjudy.org

October 21, 2008

An exhortation from the Father's heart to yours: Be Still

Be still and know that I Am God.  Do not look to the right or the left as I Am the Author and Finisher of your faith.  I Am not in the windstorm, the earthquake or the fire.  I Am in the quiet and secret place.

Your future is in My hands, so do not be dismayed at the terrors of the night.  Give heed to your time spent sitting at My feet.  Give heed to My commands.
Believe and do not doubt.  Do not focus your gaze on the enemy at the gate.  I Am The Gate!  I will open up strategies and the understanding of the strategies as you come and sit at My feet.  Come and sit at My feet, Beloved, and believe that I Am and that I Am a Rewarder of those who earnestly seek Me.

Scripture References:
1 Kings 19:11, 12; Deuteronomy 5:32, 33; Josh 1:7; Psalms 27:5; Psalms 91; Proverbs 4:20-27; Daniel 2:47; Matthew 5:44, 45; Matthew 6:6; Luke 10:38,-42; John 10:1-18; John 14:15-21; John 16:13; 2 Corinthians10:3-5; Hebrews 11:6; Hebrews 12:2

View Guests's Profile Search for other posts by Guests
Guests
Guest Group
Guest Group

Online Status: Online
Posted: 10/21/2008 at 2:23pm | IP Logged Quote Guests

November 29, 2007

Chuck Pierce and Cal Pierce:

"2008--The Champions of God will Walk in Truth Absolute AND See the New Gate"

Cal Pierce: Champions of Truth Absolute

This coming year is going to be a pivotal year for the Body of Christ. It will be a time where we will begin to move into truth absolute, where the word of God that we "read" will be the word that we "live." The condition of the world will not determine the position of the believer. The word absolute in Webster's Dictionary means free from restrictions, limitations, or exception; absolute power, absolute freedom. It also means unrestrained in the exercise of governmental power.

This coming year will begin the releasing of the dread champions according to Jeremiah 20:11, "The Lord is with me like a dread champion; therefore my persecutors will stumble and not prevail. They will be utterly ashamed, because they have failed, with an everlasting disgrace that will not be forgotten."

These dread champions will walk in "truth absolute." They will purge themselves of the influence from the enemy's camp. They will have nothing of the enemy because they will be full of God. They will not be restrained because they will walk in God's absolute power and freedom. They will live what they read.

They will know they have all power over the enemy and nothing shall injure them according to Luke 10:19, "Behold, I have given you authority to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing will injure you." They will achieve this because Jesus is in them as a dread champion. The Holy Spirit in them will no longer be suppressed by doubt.

The year 2008 will be the beginning of the fulfillment of Isaiah's prophecy in chapter 60 where darkness begins to cover the whole earth. It says that deep darkness will be on the people. Immorality established by the flesh of man has no limits. What was immoral in the past is embraced today. What is immoral today will be embraced tomorrow. As this darkness increases, the glory of the Lord will arise upon God's dread champions. They will arise as the light comes upon them.

They will wear the armor of light as written in Romans 13:12, "The night is almost gone, and the day is near. Therefore let us lay aside the deeds of darkness and put on the armor of light."

No weapon of darkness will be able to penetrate their armor. It will be the opposite. Their light will expose the darkness and because they walk in truth absolute, nations will come to the brightness of their rising. This light brigade will have the only answers a desperate world is seeking--that will be Jesus.

Blessings!

Cal Pierce
Healing Rooms Ministries
Email: healing@healingrooms.com

Chuck Pierce: I AM the Way Maker!

During this season, may you find yourself rejoicing in new ways. Do not let old patterns from past seasons keep you from seeing the best the Lord has for you.

Philippians 4:4-7 says, "Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I say, rejoice! Let everyone see your gentleness. The Lord is near! Do not be anxious about anything. Instead, in every situation, through prayer and petition with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus."

I want to encourage you to read and receive last week's message on "Defeating Anxiety" (click here to read). We are praying that this be your most stress-free holiday ever.

The Lord is saying: "I AM the Way Maker. I will open the new gate for you. Ask Me to forgive you for not turning MY blessings back into praise. Ask Me to cleanse and restore your mind and heart and bring you into a new purity of expression. Do not allow critical and judgmental spirits to overtake you."

"I will break forth your WAY. At noon time, you will begin to see Breakthrough. My Light will cause darkness to not triumph. Send Me before you and allow Me to contend with the darkness that is set to rob you of MY blessings. Honor My Spirit! I will send the wind! I will send the wind! I WILL SEND MY WIND! I will send the wind to comfort your woundings of the past. The Holy Spirit will convict you of allowing your past hurts to keep you from coming near to Me."

"My Presence is already waiting for you to get to your 'there.' When you walked through the fire, MY presence was there. When you walked through the flood, the waters did not overtake you because MY Presence was already there with you. I AM Jehovah-Shammah. I AM already there. Recognize Me in your midst."

"Do not rush in. Do not rush into your decisions this hour. Take one step back and you will see the decisions I am making on your behalf. If you will take that one step back, you will see that I am already there to help you decide and realign your will."

"I am already Your Redeemer at the gate, to open up and unlock the Way for you. I am your Redeemer at the gate. When you are ready to move back into the position I have for you, you will see that I AM already there and have unlocked the gate of your prison. See the NEW GATE into the field that I have for you. I AM your Redeemer at the gate. I AM present to buy you back from the hand of the enemy. I AM present to establish you and cause you to reign."

"I AM present to raise you up and bring you back into the fullness of your planned destiny!"

Chuck D. Pierce
Glory of Zion Ministries

Permission is granted (and you are also encouraged) to reprint these articles in hard copy form, as well as sending them to your own email lists and posting them on your own websites. We ask only that you keep ElijahList website, email contact info, and author contact information intact.

ElijahList Publications
www.elijahlist.com
info@elijahlist.net

Edited by Moderator on 10/21/2008 at 2:26pm
View Guests's Profile Search for other posts by Guests

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version