Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Taste and see that the Lord is good by Mary Clark,Look not to the trail by Susan Cummings Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Pamela Helmick

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 10/31/2008 at 7:06pm | IP Logged Quote Pamela Helmick

MARY CLARK
Marianna, Florida

Taste and See That the Lord is Good

October 31, 2008

Let My word roll around on your tongue.  Taste its delicious flavor.  Do you find it refreshing?  Do you find it energizing?  I tell you, beloved, that it will be that and more if you will sample it daily, if you will take it into your heart and let it seep into the dark recesses.

I am the Giver of the best of gifts.  I have given you My words of truth.  They are for you.  They are for you to take into your heart and enjoy.  Taste and see that your Lord is good.  He is splendid in all of His ways, and He delights in showing himself to you.  He delights in letting you draw near and savor the richness of His grace.

I want you to know that a new hour is dawning.  It is surely coming your way.  So get ready to explore the depths of My truth in ways you never dreamed possible.  I am going to reveal some things to you.  Taste them.  Savor them.  Let them become a part of you, and know, dear one, that deep within the heart of every child of the living God lies a spark of life that is about to flame high, flame high, showing forth My splendor.  Get ready for that spark to be ignited in a wonderful way, and know, beloved, with every sweet morsel that I deliver to you, I want you to let it roll around on your tongue.  I want you to smack your lips in delight, and I want you to know without a doubt that your God and His truth are delicious.  Oh, taste and see that your Lord is good.  He is delicious, and every word He speaks to you offers hope, hope in a glorious way, a hope that will brighten your day and lead you into an hour of My truth being made known to your heart in a way you have never known.

I am feeding you some truth in this last day.  It is delicious.  It is refreshing.  It offers peace to any heart that will accept it.  Open your heart wide and receive the nourishment that lies therein.  Open your heart wide and know the essence of the living God as He feeds you His morsels of delight, bringing a new hour of hope to your heart.

I am a good God.  My gifts are good.  They enable any recipient of these gifts to move forward into a new hour of wonder.  Oh, taste and see that your Lord is good.  Taste and know His essence.  He brings hope.  He brings peace, and He offers to those who will receive the wonders of His grace from a totally new vantage point, a totally new way of looking at your God, His power, and the wonder of His love.  I am offering this to all who will receive.  Will you open your heart and receive?  Will you open your heart wide and know the wonder that lies in belonging to the living God and Creator?  I hope you will.  I sincerely hope that you will receive all that I have to offer you.  For I am moving you forward.  I am moving you into a new era of hope.  Get ready to be refreshed by the words of truth that I speak to you, and know the essence of My wonderful love for you.  Yes, experience the essence of My love from a totally new place, a place filled with wonder.  It is for you.  It is for you to enjoy, and it is for you to shine forth, lighting the way for others to step into this place of sweetness and delight, this place that is too delicious for words, like nothing you have ever tasted or experienced.  It is coming your way.  Yes!  It is coming your way post haste.  Open your heart and receive.  Yes!  Open your heart and be refreshed and revived by My love, the sweet wonder of My most exotic love!!!

SUSAN CUMMINGS

In The Image Of His Glory Ministries
Penfield, NY 14526

October 31, 2008

My Children, look not to the trial in which you find yourself enveloped by, but look upon Me. That which is temporal is only passing away, but look and see the greater things that are breaking forth even this day. The former bondages cannot withstand My Hand nor can they oppose My Plans. That which was seen as hopeless to you, will actually be seen as the miracle avenue. What can withstand Me, and nullify your destiny? Nothing but you. Only you can stop what I have ordained, so choose this day to walk away free from every chain. Give Me your hand and walk fully with Me. For today I have come so that you can clearly see.

I am bringing you into a new alignment. A new line of sight for your new assignment. That which you formerly perceived, understood, and measured by your thinking, cannot guide you into the new levels or even overcome the higher devils. You must realign your sight and stand unmovable in My Word to victoriously fight. I am bringing out into the open that which moved beneath the surface, and that which infiltrated the ranks to devour from within. Every hidden thing will suddenly take wings, as the Light penetrates even the darkest of springs. Children, it’s time for the deepest of fountains to now be released and for the floods to turn and rout the enemy.
Look not to the trials but look upon Me, for I am the God that will deliver thee.

A new line of sight I do bring. New hind-sight, new in-sight, and new fore-sight will now increase for the greater fight. It is time to walk in your heavenly right, and in My Might. So, I am enlarging your capacity to divinely understand. I want you to walk in full alignment with My Plan. Heaven and earth are coming into divine alignment, bringing the clarity and wisdom to walk out the new assignment. Divine revelation and new endowment breaks forth from within, for the old natural laws’ boundaries will pale and diminish and the opposition will finally know it is finished. My Divine Life that is flowing within you, are the Rivers of Truth which will bring forth the evidence and the outward Proof. It is time that you rise up from your temporary demise and stand in the new line of sight and strengthen yourself in your God this night.

Overtaking the darkness you will be, tripping every snare, confounding every lie, and defeating every strategy of the enemy. I am opening your eyes to see the underlying wiles of the enemy. You will see to the root of that which wickedly plundered and did loot. Never again will My People bow to the threat of the whip of the taskmasters plow. I am summoning the lame, the weak, and the small, and they will humbly answer the higher call. For they see themselves as weak and they learned to turn the other cheek. With these I can break the hard hearted ground and bring forth the destruction of the advancing enemy round. David’s Mighty Men quickly do arise, taking the dark enemy hosts by surprise. New Royal Giants emerge with the increase of My Power surge. With the flowing of the new tide, emerges the Body into the Flaming Bride. The Captain of the Lord of Hosts is He, riding victoriously at the head of His Burning Army, rejoicing as they now stand as He.

Edited by Pamela Helmick on 10/31/2008 at 7:09pm

View Pamela Helmick's Profile Search for other posts by Pamela Helmick

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version