Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: In Response to the 2008 Election - Sandy Warner Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Julie Gilbert

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 11/06/2008 at 10:14am | IP Logged Quote Julie Gilbert

In Response to the 2008 Election
Sandy Warner
Nov 5, 2008

Jesus is the Way
Kingdom Come

From the rhema journals of Sandy Warner  * swauthor@usa.net * www.thequickenedword.com

IN RESPONSE TO THE 2008 ELECTION

11/05/08

Hi Loved Ones,

There are many who are deeply disappointed in the outcome of the elections, especially because you fasted and prayed and gave much behind the scenes.  I would like to share what is quickened to me in regards to the elections.

THE CYRUS ANOINTING

As much as I wanted John and Sarah to win, the closer we got to election day, the more the following Word came back to me; that the Lord would be placing a Cyrus type anointing upon whomever would be elected to lead.  It is interesting that within our Christian interpretations, spiritually speaking the “Cyrus anointing” has been interpreted to be an anointing having to do with governing wealth.  When we read about Cyrus in scripture, we understand that Cyrus did not know the Lord in the same way that God’s elect did.  But through him, God chose to prove that He alone is the One Who forms light and darkness, makes peace and calamity.  We learn through Cyrus’s story that God is Sovereign.  Here is the Word the Lord gave me in regards to Cyrus:

WORD TO PONDER: OPEN UP THE DOUBLE DOORS INTO THE WHITE HOUSE 9/04/08

Through the winds of the prayers of My people, I am blowing open the double doors of destiny to carry My chosen into new places of government. It is My joy to do this, for I have anointed them, even those Cyrus’ who do not know Me. My right hand will uphold them to subdue nations and unarm their defiant leaders. I will go before these leaders to make the crooked places straight. I AM the Lord and I alone form light and darkness, peace and calamity. I do all these things.

Isa 45:7 NKJV
"Thus says the LORD to His anointed, To Cyrus, whose right hand I have held — To subdue nations before him And loose the armor of kings, To open before him the double doors ,So that the gates will not be shut: 2'I will go before you And make the crooked places straight; I will break in pieces the gates of bronze And cut the bars of iron. 3 I will give you the treasures of darkness And hidden riches of secret places, That you may know that I, the LORD, Who call you by your name, Am the God of Israel. 4 For Jacob My servant's sake, And Israel My elect, I have even called you by your name; I have named you, though you have not known Me. 5 I am the LORD, and there is no other; There is no God besides Me. I will gird you, though you have not known Me, 6 That they may know from the rising of the sun to its setting That there is none besides Me. I am the LORD, and there is no other; 7 I form the light and create darkness, I make peace and create calamity; I, the LORD, do all these things.'

POSTED AT THE FORUM WITH CONNECTED RHEMA

MOVING FROM DEPENDENCY TO ACCOUNTABILITY

Our nation is in a financial mess, of which we were spared bankruptcy and total financial collapse by God.  My husband always says, “When America gets a cold, the rest of the world gets the flu.”   This is a world wide problem that God has chosen to address.  Spiritually speaking, God’s desire is that we become adults, not dependants, and learn how to have self discipline which is the fruit of the Spirit.  When we give our kids an advance on their allowance, after years of the same... it doesn’t say a lot for producing accountable adults.  However, if the kid is one step out of the home and one step on the street, what good parent would not bail them out?  Finances and government is not my expertise, I am a simpleton in both.  However I do know this is the hour in history that God is bailing us out.  Perhaps part of that initial bailing might unfortunately come upon taxing the wealthy fathers who also bare the Cyrus anointing for wealth.  This will not be our answer for change, but our answer is CHANGE. How easy everything changes is still up to us.

In this election 2008, many of the economic dependants rose up in one accord with their choice.  I am reminded of when Israel cried out for a king and God gave them one.  It was God’s heart to help them grow up and change, but because of their vote, He gave them a king instead.  It is God alone Who is going to grow us up into mature adults and accountability for our actions where we will be ruling and reigning on earth.  He will do so with the good and gracious heart of a Father Who only wants to grow up His kids and help them learn how to rule the earth He gave them.  He is kind and He is severe and He will have His loving and firm way with each and every one of us.  (Rom 11:22; Rom 2:4)

PRAYING EVEN MORE WITH AIM AND PURPOSE

When I was a teen, we used to row boats down the rapids of a wild river.  I recall the only time my Dad ever yelled at me.  They had already rowed through and across the rapids to the boat ramp and he was watching me come through.   Suddenly he started yelling and screaming at me as loud as he could.  I was not trying hard enough and he knew it.  His words were with force and impact that I needed to pull hard against the current and move strongly across the river to the other side NOW. 

I heard his voice and looked at his face and I knew this was serious stuff.  I rowed like my life depended upon it and made it across.  The boat ramp, the place to take out, was just above another fast moving current where there was a canyon and more rapids.  If I didnt make the ramp, I would have gone alone several miles down stream before they could fish me out of the river.   Was my Dad mad at me? NO.

There are times to push with the current and there are times to pull against the current.  These next 4 years, we must keep abreast of the issues and pull against the current.  Just like dependants, always before we have had the balance of the powers (between the red and the blue) to do our pushing and pulling for us within government.  Now our balance has been pulled off to the side and we are left with the battle ground of prayer and decree to bring forth victory.  The time to pull our weight in prayer is NOW.

The people and government that He chooses to use is not ours to fight against.  We are the ONLY salt that the earth has.  If we dont pray our blessing, covering and anointed help upon the leaders for this hour, then we are already bankrupt. If we curse them with prophesies of judgment, then we will get exactly that.  We will get what we prophesy and reap the results.  The road of judgment and vengeance always breeds death.  It is not God’s heart to kill and destroy, but to give abundant life.  Yes He is absolutely severe to those who do not listen and absolutely kind to those who do.  But He remains our Good Father Who knows exactly how to raise up each child.  We must not let disappointment cloud our vision.  We must gather what faith we have and spend it to pull across the current to get OUT of the worldly spirit, and pray like our lives depended upon it.

The Lord has increasingly been giving me the following scriptures, now in hindsight they are more clear than ever.

QUICKENED 10/08/08:  pray for your leaders, for when it goes good with them, it goes good with us.

1 Tim 2:1-5 NKJV

Therefore I exhort first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men, for kings and all who are in authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence. For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.

Jer 29:7 NKJV

And seek the peace of the city where I have caused you to be carried away captive, and pray to the LORD for it; for in its peace you will have peace.

Matt 5:13-16 NKJV

"You are the salt of the earth; but if the salt loses its flavor, how shall it be seasoned? It is then good for nothing but to be thrown out and trampled underfoot by men.  "You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden.  Nor do they light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a lampstand, and it gives light to all who are in the house.  Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven. 

We went into this election with massive prayer movements.  Prophetic leaders generated prayer across the world.  We must believe that this was a momentum that thrust us into a new place, and it was also a much needed resource poured into the bowl for the next 4 years.  The prayer bowl is not full and needs more specific and targeted prayer as we see each issue surface.  However prayer has paved a good foundation.  What is lacking is our faith and trust that what we poured out will return in good measure for a good crop.  The answers coming to our prayers are very powerful.  And the best part is that God is using them in the way and timing that is PERFECT.  God isn’t done yet. 

CLASHES OF 2 FORCES

This is not a war of red vs blue, nor a war between men; it is a clash between light and darkness.  Those with understanding have watched the truth removed from our schools and media a step at a time.  They have watched their freedom of speech be constricted.  They have seen our future leaders’ education dumb(ed) down so that all may be more “equal.”  They are seeing carnal freedoms in the name of free choice and equality, persecute and take away righteous freedom. 

We are facing the spirit of antichrist, the same one that tried to kill Moses, Jesus and generated the holocaust.  This is nothing new, scripture has warned us all along and history has repeated itself over and over, inspired by the same spirit.  We understand these things but most of the world is asleep to this. If we thought for one moment that we are facing the same spirit that caused the Jewish people to walk onto those trains, we would be fighting every step of the way to preserve our freedoms as we know it.  God is waking us up.

EXCERPT:  THE DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE

“IN CONGRESS, JULY 4, 1776

The unanimous Declaration of the thirteen united States of America

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.

{End Excerpt of the Declaration of Independence}

The men that wrote this, moved to a new land and spilled blood to defend their rights for  freedom.  Spiritually speaking we have moved to face a new spiritual land, and we will fight valiantly for our spiritual rights to raise our children in righteousness, holiness and the Word of God.  We will stand and take our spiritual promises and inheritances and we will not occupy alone.  God will never forsake or abandon us, He is still on the throne and He is still GOOD. 

THE POWER OF UNITY

As we watch the end of the ages unfold, powers of like minded men are uniting.  This is true on all levels of power, in the spirituals and on earth.  The enemy is using this for his plan.  Be very careful about giving “food” towards the enemy’s plan of division.  For as much as the enemy is using unity to build his agenda, he is also using division to tear apart God’s camps. 

God is also using unity as His weapon.  Find a kindred heart people of Godly influence and stick with them.  If you can not abide with some of what you discern from them, leave if you absolutely must... but wisely do so without causing division.  Remain faithful to love them and pray for them and cover their blinded backsides.  As much as you can, pursue peace in your relationships, and do good.   

1 Peter 3:8-12  NKJV

Finally, all of you be of one mind, having compassion for one another; love as brothers, be tenderhearted, be courteous;   not returning evil for evil or reviling for reviling, but on the contrary blessing, knowing that you were called to this, that you may inherit a blessing. For  "He who would love life  And see good days, Let him refrain his tongue from evil, And his lips from speaking deceit.  Let him turn away from evil and do good ; Let him seek peace and pursue it. For the eyes of the LORD are on the righteous, And His ears are open to their prayers; But the face of the LORD is against those who do evil."  

RHEMA 11/05/08  UNITY IS A WEAPON & STRATEGY

[Lord what can we do to make a difference?]

HEARDUnited.  Stay together.  One mind, one voice.  Walk with them, your children.  You need to use a new weapon.  Gather them together.  Bring them together.  Unity.  Gathered together, find purpose in common union.  It’s a strategy.  Stay together. 

Pastors and leaders, it is upon God’s heart to urge you to please, please use the opportunities of your corporate gatherings to deposit seeds of prayer for what is at stake.  Do not just pray into your own meetings and plans, but please also consistently pray corporately for government leaders and government issues. Whether you be 2 or 3 that gather, or several hundred, please do not leave it to others to take that rod of authority.  Teach your kids how important it is to pray for the government by praying for the government.

THE ONE WHO GOES WITH US

When we occupy the new land of our inheritance, we will not occupy alone.  The same God that allowed His Goodness to pass before Moses was the same God that took Joshua into His promised land.  And this same Good God is the One Who will bring us to our spiritual inheritance as well. 

Of all the 1,000’s of writings the Lord has ever given me, the following is my very favorite.  I think it is the right Word to close this letter.

With my love for you all,

Sandy

WORD TO PONDER:  WHO DO YOU SAY I AM?   7/23/07

When I labored and created the earth, I looked over everything that I made and saw that it was very GOOD.  What I created was GOOD, because I AM GOOD. 

Live in such a way that men will see your GOOD works and glorify Me, for a GOOD man will bring forth GOOD things from the GOOD treasure stored in his heart.  When I walked the earth, I went about doing GOOD and healing all who were oppressed by the devil.  I give GOOD gifts to My children and I do not change; I AM GOOD.  Every GOOD and perfect gift comes from Me.  I AM and always will be, the GOOD Shepherd.

Remove your focus off the devil.  Overcome evil with GOOD.  Abhor evil and cling to GOOD.  Never repay evil with evil.  But instead pursue GOOD.  If you want to see GOOD days, refrain from speaking evil.  Turn away from evil and do GOOD.  Beloved, all in the world is very simple.  You have only 2 choices: GOOD or evil, coming from the kingdoms of light or darkness.  You need to make your choice and stick to it until the end, knowing Who I AM and Who keeps you.  Separate and discern what you are listening to.  You need to separate the mixture and choose the GOOD part.  A GOOD report makes My body healthy for I know the plans I have for you, to give you a future and a hope.

Ex 33:12,13,18,19, 34:5-7 NKJV

Then Moses said to the LORD, "See, You say to me, 'Bring up this people.' But You have not let me know whom You will send with me. Yet You have said, 'I know you by name, and you have also found grace in My sight.' 13 Now therefore, I pray, if I have found grace in Your sight, show me now Your way, that I may know You and that I may find grace in Your sight... 18 And he said, "Please, show me Your glory." 19 Then He said, "I will make all My GOODness pass before you, and I will proclaim the name of the LORD before you. ... 34:5 Now the LORD descended in the cloud and stood with him there, and proclaimed the name of the LORD. 6 And the LORD passed before him and proclaimed, "The LORD, the LORD God, merciful and gracious, longsuffering, and abounding in GOODness and truth, 7 keeping mercy for thousands, forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin, by no means clearing the guilty, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children and the children's children to the third and the fourth generation."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth, the Life, and He died for you. 
Poetry2Ponder are poems birthed out of intimacy with the Holy Spirit through yearnings of intercession.  Words from the email list, The Quickened Word are excerpts from the rhema journals of Sandy Warner.  To better understand how God speaks, read Sandy’s book, “101+ Ways God Speaks, And How to Hear Him.”  Website: www.thequickenedword.com    Email:  swauthor@usa.net   Permission to forward and/or post at websites is given with this footer attached.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edited by Moderator on 11/06/2008 at 2:24pm
View Julie Gilbert's Profile Search for other posts by Julie Gilbert
Prema Laban

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 11/06/2008 at 11:19am | IP Logged Quote Prema Laban

Sandy

Thank you.

Love always

Prema

View Prema Laban's Profile Search for other posts by Prema Laban
Rich Hoffman