Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Clear Direction by Mary Clark, Ask me for the nations by Mary Ellen Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Pamela Helmick

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 11/12/2008 at 6:16pm | IP Logged Quote Pamela Helmick

MARY CLARK
Marianna, Florida

Clear Direction

November 12, 2008

Look in My direction, beloved.  What do you see?  What do you hear?  Be attentive to My voice and know that I give clear direction when I want you to move.  There is no doubt when the Beloved desires His chosen one to move into a new place.  This should please your heart to know that I give clear direction to My own.

I want none wringing his hands when he has not heard My voice about a given situation.  No.  If you have not heard My voice telling you to move into a new arena, don’t move.  The enemy would enjoy thwarting My work.  Pay him no mind. 

Do not let discontentment overtake you.  Stay focused on Me.  Know that I am with you, guiding and directing you all the way.  I give clear direction.  You will know when it is My desire for you to move forward.  You will certainly know, beloved.  I will make Myself clear.  There will be no doubt.  So stop your fretting about your tomorrows.  I have all planned and I am quite capable of giving you your cues.  Don’t let the enemy sidetrack you.  Don’t listen to his persuasive arguments that cause you discontentment.  Be content knowing that I am with you, and I am capable of steering you correctly.  I will give you  peace all the way.  I will give you peace with the directions that I speak to your heart.  Do not fret, precious, little one.  Let Me see a smile on your face.  Let Me hear a chuckle from you.  Know that I delight in you.  Now, isn’t that easier than fretting and wringing your hands about nothing?  Isn’t that a lot easier than fretting about your next move, knowing that your God has everything in His capable hands?  Doesn’t that give you a peace that makes you smile, smile in the knowledge that the One Who has you is able to keep you, keep you safe and secure in His arms of love forever?  Yes!  Doesn’t that bring pleasure to your heart, beloved?  Doesn’t that bring  peace to your very soul? 

Now!  Give Me a smile of sweet contentment.  Give Me a word of praise, for as you know, I am with you, securing you, and the enemy cannot harm one who is safe and secure in Me.  Now, give Me a smile of confidence, confidence in the One Who is quite able to keep you safe and secure in Him for all eternity.  Yes, beloved, let Me see you give Me a smile of gratitude and love!!!

MARY ELLEN GILLILAND
P. O. Box 499
Silverthorne, Colorado 80498
www.zoebooks.com

Ask Me Now for the Nations
November 5, 2008

Go in peace, My children for I have it all in hand. Relax, for I am God. Know this: I reign. I have taken up My reign on this Third Day, this Day of Messianic Fulfillment, this much-promised Day. And the increase of  My government shall not cease or wane but will increase. I take up my holy reign and I extend My scepter to you, My bride-people, to show My favor to you and to designate you as My emissary, indeed My sent people, who go in My name to the nations of the earth, to the families of man. These are My inheritance and your inheritance. Ask of Me and I will give you the nations. Ask of Me in this hour of this Day and I will give you the nations, says the Lord of Hosts
    Go in the knowledge that all is on course and all is in the competent hands of the Lord your God.

Esther 5:2  So it was, when the king saw Queen Esther standing in the court, that she found favor in his sight, and the king held out to Esther the golden scepter that was in his hand.

Psalm 2:8 Ask of Me, and I will give You the nations for Your inheritance, and the ends of the earth for Your possession.

View Pamela Helmick's Profile Search for other posts by Pamela Helmick

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version