Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: God Keeps Marching On Nov 18 Joe Mwaniki Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Rich Hoffman

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 11/18/2008 at 8:29pm | IP Logged Quote Rich Hoffman

God Almighty has come to Uproot
What He has not planted in America and the whole world. Matt 15:13 But he answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up.
Also He has come to fight and remove and to put an end to all other gods that have attempted to control this world. Zephaniah
Chapter 2: 11 The LORD [will be] terrible unto them: for he will famish all the gods of the earth; and [men] shall worship him, every one from his place, [even] all the isles of the heathen.
On Oct 29th we were in City Church, Kirkland WA. praying for America and the elections. When God spoke to me, Joe Mwaniki and told me to go to Washington DC to pray for the elections.
So on Sunday Nov 2, 2008 I was preaching in Christ is the Answer Church in Baltimore, Maryland. At that time I saw the Vision of God the Father before me for eight minutes spreading
His arms and hands as if He is getting ready to lift something.
His white hair covered His whole back and sides and He had a dark complexion and looked immensely strong and huge. I was amazed because I have never seen such a sight before. When it was my turn to preach I shared this vision. After preaching I and Pastor John Wakanyi were driving to DC. Then God told me why He had shown me His vision in the church, because He has come to uproot the bad things our government has planted in DC that are not of Him ie. abortion, same sex marriage, homosexuality and removing Him from all the schools of America. So John and I went around praying loudly at the White House, Capitol Hill and the Supreme Court. This was a powerful prayer as we drove around lead by the Holy Spirit. We finished our work and returned to Baltimore. The next day Monday Nov 3,2008 we returned to Seattle. On Nov 4 the election was held and Obama won the election as God had told me several months before. We prayed for nine hrs as directed by God on Nov 4 for the elections. Several days later the Lord reminded me the verse in Isaiah 51:9Chapter 2
I read all of 51 but verse nine jumped out " Awake ,awake, put on strength, O arm of the Lord; awake, as in the ancient days, in the generations of old. Art thou not it that hath cut Rahab, and wounded the dragon?" This confirms that God will fight all satanic things in the world. Four days later on Nov 12 God confirmed this with Isaish 40:10 Behold the Lord God will come with strong hand, and His arm shall rule for Him :behold, His reward is with Him, and His work before Him.
God is coming to confirm what was prophesized in Psalm110.
1. A Psalm of David. The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.
2 The LORD shall send the rod of thy strength out of Zion: rule thou in the midst of thine enemies.
3 Thy people [shall be] willing in the day of thy power, in the beauties of holiness from the womb of the morning: thou hast the dew of thy youth.
4 The LORD hath sworn, and will not repent, Thou [art] a priest for ever after the order of Melchizedek.
5. The Lord at thy right hand shall strike through kings in the day of his wrath.
6 He shall judge among the heathen, he shall fill [the places] with the dead bodies; he shall wound the heads over many countries.
7 He shall drink of the brook in the way: therefore shall he lift up the head. -- Psalms 110
This is also confirmed in Matt.22:44 and Ephesians 1:22.
God has started this work already and we saw same sex marriage banned and riots happened and the areas supporting same sex
marriage have wild fire going on and this is just an example of what will happen to those who will not repent. This was written on Nov 18 2008 at the direction and leading of the Lord to warn America and the Nations of the world of His uprooting of evil.

Edited by Moderator on 11/20/2008 at 6:15am
View Rich Hoffman's Profile Search for other posts by Rich Hoffman
Rose Hanson

Posted: 11/19/2008 at 7:07am | IP Logged Quote Rose Hanson

Rich,

Thanks for this post, truly the Lord is moving on hearts at this time, for the time of His soon return is nigh.  May we:

"Therefore take heed how you hear, "For whoever has, to him more will given; and whoever does not have, even what he seems to have will be taken from him.    St. Luke 8:18  NKJV

Rose

View Rose Hanson's Profile Search for other posts by Rose Hanson
Rich Hoffman

Posted: 11/19/2008 at 9:37am | IP Logged Quote Rich Hoffman

Yes Rose the time of the Father is here and He intends to move to clean up the earth in preparation for the return of His Son Jesus to rule and reign.  The Bride will be cleaned and all unrighteousness removed for her Groom, Jesus. 

Rich Hoffman

Posted: 11/19/2008 at 9:51pm | IP Logged Quote Rich Hoffman

Rose we live in exciting times such as what all the ancients wished to see the Lord returning to rule so the prayer as Earth as it is in Heaven and we get to be part of that story of God's love for His Children and He has written the ending and it is good.

God Bless

Rich

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version