Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: A New and Living Way Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
PnG Sweeney

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 11/19/2008 at 11:32am | IP Logged Quote PnG Sweeney

It’s a new day, which requires a new and living way. We have not passed this way before. God is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, as we walk in obedience to the faith of His rhema word.

Jesus did not pray for business men to come into the Kingdom, He did not pray for a political climate change, He listened to his Father’s rhema word to Him and proclaimed it and let his Father do the works which were supernatural. The rhema word brings the works of God, nothing else (John 14:10-11). We are constantly on about the supernatural hand of God that is going to impact people. This is it and this is how!

Faith is the rhema word of God in action; this is the new and living way which is required for the new day. We are all looking for that breakthrough, but God is saying, “Come up here. Listen to me; don’t declare for the sake of declaring. Only speak what I say, and then there will be works just as we see in John 14:10-11”. Jesus proclaimed the word, and as we see this word became the Father’s works, supernatural works, because Jesus only did what He saw His Father do.

Faith without works is dead. This understanding of what real faith is puts a whole new prospective on the works that faith warrants.

Jesus did not study the scriptures so as He could be the fulfilment of the Christ. He obeyed the rhema word of faith, Faith is Rhema.

The strong’s concordance says that, Faith comes by Hearing, by Hearing the RHEMA word of God. There is nowhere in scripture that anything was accomplished without the rhema word of faith.

If we do that, then the scripture Ephesians 3:20 unfolds. Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to HIS power that works in us will come to pass.

His ways are not our ways, they are higher than our ways, above all that we could ask or think. If we would just be obedient to the Faith of His Rhema word, we would see so much more than we could ever ask or hope for manifest. This is the key to the kingdom. If you see and hear the rhema word from heaven and bind it through prayer to earth it will manifest.

We are so concerned with building the Kingdom how we see it, and thus run ahead, instead of being still and waiting on God. He gave Jesus step by step Rhema words. Jesus never prayed for financial provision, this was provided as he walked in obedience to the RHEMA words.

Even Balaam was not allowed to proclaim anything other than what he heard the Lord say.

Numbers 22:38

And Balaam said to Balak, “Look, I have come to you! Now, have I any power at all to say anything? THE WORD THAT GOD PUTS IN MY MOUTH THAT I MUST SPEAK.

We know, that we know, that we know, that we know, that this is a new day which requires a new way, a way where we have not passed before. If we will just listen and obey His RHEMA WORD and stop proclaiming promises of His logos word, then we will get the Ephesians 3:20 blessing, which is, For God is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think. WHY? Because, we pray what He thinks.

John 14:10-11 Do you not believe that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? The WORDS that I speak to you I do not speak on my own authority; but the Father who dwells in me he does the WORKS (this is revelation of the prophetic hour we are in; His RHEMA word brings his supernatural works).

Believe Me, that I am in the Father and the Father in Me, or else believe Me for the WORKS themselves.

Jesus lived from heaven while he was here on earth, because he did not move on a good idea, He was moved only by the Father’s rhema word.

John 3:13 No one has ascended to heaven, but He who came down from heaven, that is the Son of man WHO IS IN HEAVEN. Jesus said here in John 3:13 that He is in heaven, right there whilst he walked on the earth.

This is the new day and the new and living way.

Cheers Peter and Gail

Pat Huff

Posted: 11/19/2008 at 3:57pm | IP Logged Quote Pat Huff

I have heard and read many similar teachings and I do not dispute them, but working them out seems to be a real challenge. I sincerely hope and pray that all of His sheep will hear His voice like that and in so doing we can all reach unity so the world will see and believe. At this stage of our development there are many "rhemas" in conflict with one another and the world goes on scoffing and ignoring Christ while the rest of us sit befuddled and confused wondering when the real Jesus will arise or maybe just take us away in a "rapture" or plunk down a big, huge New Jerusalem. Sorry to seem like a cynic, but someone has to take the mystery out of this or it won't fly straight.
View Pat Huff's Profile Search for other posts by Pat Huff
PnG Sweeney

Posted: 11/19/2008 at 4:15pm | IP Logged Quote PnG Sweeney

Hi Pat, yes it's true many say they have the word of God, just look at ezekiel 13- 2 to 3

Eze 13:2 Son of man, prophesy against the prophets of Israel who prophesy. And say to those who prophesy out of their own hearts, Hear the Word of Jehovah:

Eze 13:3 So says the Lord Jehovah, Woe to the foolish prophets who follow their own spirit and have seen nothing!

or rather look at 2 chronicles 18:10-23 about true and false

here is something Gail and I wrote on this subject

http://apostolicfire.com.au/Hungering%20for%20a%20greater%20 love.htm

Many say they have the word from the Lord, but we all as believers need to be praying and seeking out the truth concerning it, thank you for critiquing it because we do need to be accountable and we will continue to seek the Lord on this matter, cheers Peter and Gail

Rose Hanson

Posted: 11/19/2008 at 8:13pm | IP Logged Quote Rose Hanson

OH family,

In the quickening of your spirit man, from the Spirit of God, His Holy Spirit gives you a Gem from heaven,  a Rhema Word for your very situation, as it is a word    (just for you)  The Rhema, then is alive in your spirit, and you digest it, and it does the work, for your deliverance, healing, etc.....

It is the Living Word.. 

The Words I speak to you are spirit and they are life.  John 6:63

A man can recieve nothing unless it has been given to him from heaven    John 3:27

What we recieve from the Lord, it is personal.   Sometimes someone in the family of God has a corporate Word, or Word for an individual as it is to be spoken to that person.    

But the majority of the time, when one is truly seeking Him for an answer, and needing his daily bread, for situations,   God is always faithful, and gives us just what we need.  I have experienced this many times in my walk, and it is suppose to be the  NORM in our lives with Him.   If not, we are starving.... and personally,   you need to be  living, moving, and having your being... Acts 17:28     daily with Him.

Jesus spreads such a feast for us,  we only need to come... and partake.....

We are so blessed, and hopefully we know this....   There is no magic formula, no, but only coming to Him, and then after we seek Him, His Daily word for us, is there.......     Genesis 22:14  The Lord will provide 

Rose

Edited by Rose Hanson on 11/19/2008 at 8:15pm
View Rose Hanson's Profile Search for other posts by Rose Hanson
PnG Sweeney

Posted: 11/20/2008 at 1:49pm | IP Logged Quote PnG Sweeney

hi Rose, amen and amen, cheers Gail and Peter.

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version