Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Breathe HIS Life Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Helen Overholt

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 11/29/2008 at 11:06am | IP Logged Quote Helen Overholt

The WORD of GOD declares that out from his innermost being will flow rivers of living water. Communing with the HOLY ONE enables us to receive life giving substance. As we release, thru words, we are breathing forth HIS resurrection life which is the most powerful creating force that exists. Without receiving from the MOST HIGH we are only reciting thru head knowledge never really manifesting HIS Kingdom in the earth.

As we come into that place of Holiness and commune with the FATHER, the HOLY ONE by HIS SPIRIT deposits within our spirit’s the Rhema WORD needed to destroy the works of the enemy thus bringing onto the scene the Angelic Host of HIS Kingdom releasing them to do what has been spoken. They go forth performing HIS WORD and will stop at nothing until the manifested results are now a reality. Only we thru doubt, unbelief or sin can hinder what has been transpiring within the spirit realm. We must become spirit minded and see as HE sees.

Complete obedience is nessary and half- heartedness will not suffice in this hour. To do so will keep us wandering in the dark and hopelessness. HE is Holy and we must become as HE Is. HE Is LIGHT and there is no darkness in HIM. As we worship HIM and become more aquainted with HIS Person a reality of HIS Heart becomes ever so clear to our natural thinking and thus imparts within an understanding of who HE really is to HIS People.

Praying in the Spirit is critical in this hour. Without HIS Wisdom we shall perish. Our ways are not HIS ways nor our thinking HIS. Pray in the Spirit until HE imparts Rhema into your spirit. Speak only as HE gives you the utterance and then do not be backed down by the pressures of this natural life. Make a stand. Dig your feet into the WORD and not let the enemy of your souls distract you unto defeat. We can prevail. HE has promised. Nothing can keep us bound. We are free. We are HIS…..

“Look unto ME as you ponder this WORD. I will reveal to you great and mighty things which you do not know. Secrets that have been withheld unto this appointed time shall now be released to MY Faithful Ones. They shall receive and release by MY SPIRIT. The enemy will not prevail against them. For they are MINE and I AM theirs. Together we shall overcome all obstacles that have harassed and hindered you from moving forth. Now is the time. Stand and command as I Am. And you will see the victory”………..

View Helen Overholt's Profile Search for other posts by Helen Overholt
Gayle Getz

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 11/29/2008 at 11:37am | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

Proclaiming HIS blessings upon you my precious Sister,,,ty for your obedience & willingness to respond to HIS voice. YEAH GOD!!! We are of those who decree, "We overcome(ALL OBSTICLES) by the power of the Blood of the Lamb, and PTL, by testifying to what HE did for us at and through HIS sacrifice at the cross."(Gayle paraphrased here, smile)TY CHRIST JESUS! \o/\o/\o/  Love you ALL-prayin' & decreein' & rejoicin'-shouting to YOU, ABBA FATHER with JOY unspeakable and fullness of YOUR Glory!

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version