Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Dec. 12, 2008 Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Helen Overholt

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 12/12/2008 at 6:03am | IP Logged Quote Helen Overholt

“MY People have grown weary and tired from all the attacks that the enemy has launched against them over the years. They have lied down and are now asleep in despair as if they have no hope, no covenant, no GOD…They have fallen into the trap of depression and discouragement for they have strayed from one another. They have not allowed ME to bring them together in one accord that I might enable their strength and trust to be built within again. There is strength and power in number when MY People obey, gather and come together seeking MY Face. I see them as they have laid down their arms of weaponry and have given up as the enemy has so cleverly come into their camps {households} and disrupted, destroyed all that they call precious to their hearts……their family members. As they have allowed themselves to be consumed by the enemies subtle lies and have folded up their arms and bowed down to the attacks the enemy has taken much ground and has moved about in darkness freely for they are too weak to continue. Only as they come back to ME for a time of refreshing will they be able to continue in the fight that lies ahead.
The enemy has deceived MY People into believing it no longer matters, but oh what a lie that has been received into their spirits and their souls. I Am more than able to turn every situation, every circumstance, every child to their parent, every sibling to each other, every financial crisis, every health deficiency to perfection, to wholeness, to restoration, to completeness. MY People do not give up! Do not fold up your arms and lay weeping when I Am more than able to deliver you. I Love You. You are MINE. Come to ME. Come before ME and receive a fresh infilling of MY SPIRIT and Love. I Will strengthen you to difficulties and give you hope again. I Will give you rest. I Will touch each and every situation with the Glory of MY SPIRIT. All I need from you is your trust, your believing, your faith. Show ME you are trusting ME, believing ME once again and I Will move in your behalf in great Power and Swiftness. For I Love You. And You Are MINE says the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY“. Great and Awesome is HIS NAME……

Before i received HIS Heart i was sitting quietly listening to some worship and seen in the spirit how the enemy has come to destroy HIS People by launching out among them to destroy what is most dearest to our hearts our children and family. i seen HIS People laying down with folded arms as if it is over. They have been defeated. And as they lay there in the deepest of despair the enemy and his hosts of darkness walked about sneaking about taking the spoil, their very existence of their heart drive to live, to carry on and finish the course that was given to them.....

Edited by Helen Overholt on 12/12/2008 at 6:12am

View Helen Overholt's Profile Search for other posts by Helen Overholt
Tamara Solomons

Posted: 12/12/2008 at 8:04am | IP Logged Quote Tamara Solomons

Thank you for posting..was just praying this morning through disouragement and even wondering "what does it matter" 10 years of conflict and little change seen in the natural realm has taken it's toll.  I will continue to trust and believe today.

Gayle Getz

Posted: 12/12/2008 at 10:04am | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

TY my precious Sister for hearing PAPA's heart and sharing here with us. Pulled on the strings of my heart and has caused a 'fire' to 'resist the devil' even more 'hotly'!!! LOL! We too, have been anointed with HOLY SPIRIT & POWER and it is 'high time' we go around doing good and healing ALL that are oppressed of the devil. Amen? The ol' saying, "don't take it laying down" has been put into Words from ABBA FATHER'S heart here, and the choice to obey is each one's decision to make. I encourage you ALL to read & reread this Word in the next few days, it will change your life!  Love you ALL-prayin' & decreein' & rejoicin'-HALLELUJAH TO KING JESUS!!! \o/\o/\o/

Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 12/12/2008 at 11:36am | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

And Return to the Lord !

Here are the keys to the kingdom , Seek me first in all you do ! Not just the big things but in every matter of the heart . Now if you do this , the other keys will reveal themselves to you . Will you do my will or slumber and sleep ?! We have no time for scoffers for they to will be used to , Pick them up , dust them off , and ignite the fire within them from my word and the spirit will follow ! Take hold for the hour is near and the trumpet call will sound ! Make haste and all will be well .

1 Peter 2:25 (Amplified Bible)

25For you were going astray like [so many] sheep, but now you have come back to the Shepherd and Guardian ([a]the Bishop) of your souls.

Opulence is not an order of release or acquisition in or of My Kingdom Values , but Righteousness in Truth therefore come away from the Laodiceans that despise others for they will lead you to venture into a false love and hope counterfeiting My Kingdom for theirs and I AM not found there for there remains no lamp stand in other words there is no true presence of who I Am in essence or truth but a mere facsimile of death and despair and no healing lies within these wings but the clutches of darkness .

Now look at the Philippians and the guiding truth I released to them as you even now and receive the Pureness of My kingdom clothed in My Righteousness for many will call themselves righteous in these last days but their fruit is sealed in guile !

BEHOLD ! I have a clean Garment and crown shining with My VIRTUE and a Heart of Gold tested in the fire for it is here you shall observe My Glory and the Coals of Righteousness burn TRUE !

Now absolve yourselves from the clutches of Darkness and find ME through the Heart of Worship for this is The Pathway of My TRUE LIGHT and LAMPSTAND EVEN NOW !

Edited by Jeff Kingshott on 12/12/2008 at 11:40am

Helen Overholt

Posted: 12/12/2008 at 4:10pm | IP Logged Quote Helen Overholt

Welcome Tamara to OH! i know you will be blessed & encouraged from many of the precious ones who gather here. Smiles...

Gayle, as always you continue to build us all up within our spirits & our souls by your heart-felt words of love & truth! Smiles...

And Jeff, do also agree with your response here. There is a sobering awakening amongest HIS People in this hour. We cannot relent but continue to strive with all diligence and determination to not to be defeated not one more day in JESUS NAME! And the Truth you released here many have missed. "Seek HIM First In ALL That You Do"...........

Edited by Helen Overholt on 12/12/2008 at 4:11pm

Pamela Helmick

Posted: 12/12/2008 at 4:27pm | IP Logged Quote Pamela Helmick

thanks for sharing this.

View Pamela Helmick's Profile Search for other posts by Pamela Helmick
alicia myers

Posted: 12/17/2008 at 3:13am | IP Logged Quote alicia myers

Thanks Helen..another 'now' word....so true...Renew our strength and hope Lord..

Colleen Danchak

Posted: 12/17/2008 at 9:42am | IP Logged Quote Colleen Danchak

Thank you Lord, I will not give up. Renew my hope Great Hope of the world. My Helmet of salvation. The One who wraps Truth around our waists and His arms around our hearts.

Love in Yeshua, Colleen

View Colleen Danchak's Profile Search for other posts by Colleen Danchak
Helen Overholt

Posted: 12/17/2008 at 11:43am | IP Logged Quote Helen Overholt

{{{{{ Pamela, Alicia, Colleen}}}}}

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version