Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: words from the Lord to Marsha, and Mary Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Pamela Helmick

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 01/15/2009 at 11:48am | IP Logged Quote Pamela Helmick

January 15, 2009

SMALL STRAWS IN A SOFT WIND by Marsha Burns:

Beloved, I have not called you to learn the doctrines of men.  I have called you to allow My Spirit to reveal the truth of My Word.  Do not be distracted with the trappings of religious exercise, but rather seek to know Me.  If you will seek Me with all of your heart, you will find Me, says the Lord.  But, it will take some effort on your part to break through and rise above your emotions and thoughts into the realm of the Spirit. 

John 4:24  God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth.

Jeremiah 24:7  Then I will give them a heart to know Me, that I am the LORD; and they shall be My people, and I will be their God, for they shall return to Me with their whole heart.

MARY CLARK
Marianna, Florida

Oh, So Safe

January 15, 2009

Matthew 14:25-32 And in the fourth watch of the night Jesus went unto them, walking on the sea.  And when the disciples saw him walking on the sea, they were troubled, saying, It is a spirit; and they cried out for fear.  But straightway Jesus spake unto them saying, Be of good cheer; it is I; be not afraid. And Peter answered him and said, Lord, if it be thou, bid me come unto thee on the water.  And he said, Come.  And when Peter was come down out of the ship, he walked on the water, to go to Jesus.  But when he saw the wind boisterous, he was afraid; and beginning to sin, he cried, saying, Lord save me.  And immediately Jesus stretched forth his hand, and caught him, and said unto him; O thou of little faith, wherefore didst thou doubt?  And when they were come into the ship, the wind ceased.

I am saying “come” to Me today, beloved.  Keep your focus on Me.  Though waves may roil.  Though the winds may blow, I am with you.  I will enable you to maintain, but you must keep your focus on Me.  Trust Me to deliver you to My safe haven.

There is much to be had by looking to the Almighty One, much.  Follow the course that I set before you, putting your trust in Me, and know, beloved, that the safe haven of your God is for all who will come.  It is not for a select few; it is for all who will come, accepting My ways and putting their trust in Me, the Almighty One.

So I say to you today, “Come.  Come to that place in Me that I so ably provide.  Walk with sure steps into your destiny.  Much awaits those who surrender to Me.  Much awaits one who will follow My lead.”  And I say, “Come, dear one.  Come and be soundly secure in the arms of My grace.  Come and know what it means to follow the One Who is holy.”

Yes, the world is getting a good shaking.  Hold tightly to the Beloved, little one.  I will not let you fall.  I will not let you sink into the mire of the world.  Hold tightly to Me, My little one.  You are secure in Me.  You are safe, oh, so safe, in the arms of your Beloved, the Almighty One!!!

< =text/> hasEML = false; < =text/> < =text/>

View Pamela Helmick's Profile Search for other posts by Pamela Helmick

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version