Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Australia & Apostleship - Junior deSouza Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 01/20/2009 at 2:04pm | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

Prophetic Word:
Australia & Apostleship

By Junior deSouza

PREFACE: What is an apostle?
   Before we forecast Australia, I need to briefly define what a contemporary apostle is and is not. Contemporary apostles do not write/speak with canonical authority, meaning, they do not add new dogmas or truths to the completed Scripture, explicitly or implicitly (Rev 22:18,19). They do not have absolute theocratic authority, meaning, they do not commandeer or domineer those under their care (1Pet 5:3). They are not foundations of the universal church, since this was reserved for the twelve apostles of the Lamb written on the twelve foundations of Zion (Rev 21:14); they are, however, the foundation of whatever work they pioneer (Ro 15:20). They do not have interpersonal authority over the personal choices of Christians (Ro 14:5,22, 1Co 7:6,7,35). Beware the wannabes drunk on power! Remember Revelation 2:2 and 6--false apostles are Nicolaitians, seeking to conquer, control, and command the people.

Besides the aforementioned, contemporary apostles are functionally identical to the original apostles in seven ways. They...

...are leaders of leaders (Paul-Timothy, Paul-Titus, Peter-John Mark, Barnabas-
          John Mark, John-Polycarp; Ac 14:23, 2Ti 2:2, Tit 1:5).
      ...are church developers, whether planting and establishing new churches (Ac 8:14,  
          11:22, Ro 15:20), or doctoring and maturing existing churches (2Co 11:28, 1Pet 
          1:1).
      ...are ministerial pioneers, innovating projects that supply what is lacking in a 
          church, ministry, territory, or system (1Th 3:10, Ro 1:11, Ro 15:20,21).
      ...are capable mobilizers, skilled at organizing and inspiring groups of people to fulfill
          ministerial initiatives and necessities (Ac 6:1-6).
      ...are translocal networkers, connecting and unifying churches, ministries, and 
          leaders that would otherwise remain fragmented (Ac 11:29,30, Ro 15:25-28, 1Co
          16:1-4).
      ...are supernatural dispensers, ministering with remarkable power to accomplish
          their groundbreaking initiatives (Ro 15:19,20, 2Co 12:12).
      ...are good sufferers, possessing a special grace to sustain unusual suffering to
          accomplish their apostolic goals (Ac 8:1, 1Co 4:9-13, 2Co 1:8-10, 7:5, 11:23-33).

(1) AUSTRALIA IS AN APOSTOLIC NATION
   Australia is an apostolic nation, she will be prominent in the manufacture and distribution of apostles. The seeds of apostleship are many, yet dormant, all over the country inside multitudes of Australian Christians. But these seeds will germinate. A major apostolic arousal is coming over the next few years, disposing her to fully express her identity as an apostolic nation.

Obviously, there is an apostolic workforce presently operational. However, the good news is, there is a more massive apostolic army still sleeping, soon to awaken, still seminal, soon to germinate, still hidden, soon to be made known, still raw material, soon to be assembled.

She will be an apostolic airport. Concerning this the Spirit said, "I am sending you apostles, and I am sending apostles from you." The nation will see an enormous amount of apostolic arrivals and departures. The departures will be primarily to Asia and Africa, where awesome apostolic exploits will be done. Many Australian apostles will find their God-greatness and inheritance in these two continents.

She will be an apostolic factory. A factory is a place where goods are manufactured on a large scale. From the raw materials of their
personal life, Australia will manufacture some of the most potent last-day apostles. She will gather, mature, educate, train, resource, and distribute them.

She will be an apostolic model. Australian apostolic ministry will ascend a high mountain, the global church to see. The older will serve the younger, the Spirit said. The U.S. and other long-established nations will learn from her.

She will have apostolic results. Bona fide apostolic ministry produces exceptional results: lives are drastically changed, groups are spiritually mobilized, climates are totally reversed, new frontiers are secured, the kingdom clearly prevails, and all this fairly speedily. From germination to maturation, Australian apostleship will see intensifying apostolic results. In the area of church development, church after church will effervesce like bubbles surfacing in water. For many, it will seem easy to plant/develop churches.

She will have apostolic authority. Not canonical authority (adding to the completed Scripture, explicitly or implicitly), not absolute theocratic authority (commandeering those under their care), and not interpersonal authority (dictating the personal choices of others).

Authentic apostolic authority is super-relational (1Th 2:6-12, 2Co 1:24, 7:2-4), not patronistic or lordly. It is validated by the seven marks of an apostle (above), by apostolic results, by the persuasion of the Spirit deep in the hearts of those called to be under his oversight, and by his obvious power in the spiritual realm. In the next few years, Australian apostleship will experience a surge of this genuine authority. The Lord will be walking back and forth all throughout the land, reordering everywhere He goes through genuine apostles carrying genuine authority.

(2) AUSTRALIA WILL BE A GLOBAL SAFE HAVEN
   Australia--certain parts--will be a refuge and safe haven for many people fleeing from domestic or international crises. Many will embrace the guidance of the Spirit leading them to move there or stay there a while or plan a prolonged vacation--to be protected and even blessed. Certain cities, towns, villages, and neighborhoods will be blessed in wonderful ways as God's canopy covers them for a season in favor of His incoming people.

(3) AUSTRALIA, CHINA, & GOD
   Australia's relationship with China will become increasingly paradoxical, mirroring a codependent human relationship. Publicly, China will obviously be the stronger and "independent" party, especially as she continues to swell economically and militaristically. Less noticeably though, she will come to desperately need Australia. Why?

According to the Australian Embassy in Beijing, Australia is currently China's 9th largest trading partner. In days to come, however, she will fly as high as China's 4th or 3rd largest partner. This is because God's hand will descend on Australia's exporting industry to China, greatly augmenting her economic relevance and consequence. In fact, God has already begun blessing--Australian service exports to China have grown an average of 20% annually in the last five years. Moreover, to sustain its economic growth, China needs and will need increasing access to Australian materials, services, and technologies. God will continue blessing Asia-relevant sectors of Australia, tricking China into His regional plan.

And what is that plan? To maximize Chinese dependence on Australia, and therefore, make her less protestant to Australian Christian influences, specifically apostles and evangelists. Australian Christians will have unique ministry opportunities and fruitfulness in China, opportunities closed off entirely to Christians from other nations. Many windows, doors, and gates will crack open for Australian saints called to China.

www.juniordesouza.com
juniordesouzaministries@msn.com

Edited by Ron McGatlin on 01/20/2009 at 2:20pm
View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage
Lyn McSweeney

Posted: 01/20/2009 at 11:51pm | IP Logged Quote Lyn McSweeney

Posted: 12/04/2006 at 1:20am | IP Logged Quote Lyn McSweeney

This picture was taken early one morning at the Lanyon property (an historic house in the south of the ACT).  Not the greatest quality, but a rare photo of a rainbow on one of the largest windmills in the southern hemisphere - and called the Southern Cross.  It was sent to me via email...THANK YOU DENIS!!!

This word followed a few hours after viewing it ....

AUSTRALIA AUSTRALIA AUSTRALIA

The Great Southland

The land of the Southern Cross

This country will be a huge well of living water,

the water shall flow from this country to many others.

Although parts of your country are as dry as dust,

my living water is touching and refreshing many lives.

Just as the sun and the fires burn the soil,

My fire burns and cleanses this great country

after the fire, out of the ashes shall spring forth buds

buds as from Aarons rod, you shall know your authority in me,

you shall move in my power and many will be drawn by the signs and wonders

that I will show them…I AM!!

I AM a God of covenant with my people.

I fulfill my promises to you.

I will flood your land not with natural water

But with my Living Water and my Holy Fire

I AM!!!

Quote Lyn McSweeney

Lyn McSweeney

Online Status: Online
Quote Lyn McSweeney

A WORD FOR AUSTRALIA

In the natural fires will burn across Australia.

The fire of God will also be burning,burning up the tares burning up the stubble, shaking the false shepherds, shaking controlling leaders.

God’s glory burning in the hearts of his children.

Divine connections are being made out of divine connections will come many signs and wonders.

Government control will be taken over by the Spirit of the most high.

Religion will be brought to its knees, no longer proud of their "great "buildings no longer proud of their "productions" but bowing their knees to the Lord of lords and the King of Kings

Watch out their will come "natural" disasters in Aus too apart from the fires.

December 23 ….2005

Edited by Lyn McSweeney on 01/20/2009 at 11:54pm

Lyn McSweeney

Posted: 01/20/2009 at 11:54pm | IP Logged Quote Lyn McSweeney

SOMETHING AMAZING IS HAPPENING HERE!!!!

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version