Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: ADMONISH VAIN IMAGINATIONS Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Jeff Kingshott

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 01/22/2009 at 5:17pm | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

Admonishment is not wrong but truth to be known , however surrender is the key to the knowledge of understanding distortion and counterfeit from Truth and Faithfullness .

So become all by surrendering what is not pure and holy for anything that exists in disunity is a lie in it's existance itself ! Yet defiant to the truth to be known and there is no guilt in my wisdom nor condemnation from my Spirit of Truth for I AM He who is true and faithful THE CHRIST " Eternal Truth "

Romans 1:16-25 (King James Version)

16For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

17For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

18For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

19Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.

20For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

21Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

22Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

23And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

24Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

25Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

EXHORTATIONS FROM THE FATHER

[Reflections Of The Father's Heart]

January 23rd 2009

+       "Everything" in My Kingdom [relationships - beginning with one's relationship with Me, positioning and, indeed, ALL things said and done] must be built on the foundation [rock] of revelation knowledge [Matthew 7:21-27]. For to approach ANY situation or circumstance in one's own understanding [the mind of the flesh] instead of in the mind of Christ [1 Corinthians 2:16] surely means that one is unrighteously motivated and, thus, ALL that they say and do [regardless of how "good" it may appear or sound] is apart from Christ [John 15:5].

Edited by Jeff Kingshott on 01/22/2009 at 5:46pm

Marjo Richardso

Posted: 01/22/2009 at 8:36pm | IP Logged Quote Marjo Richardso

Jeff you said;
So become all by surrendering what is not pure and holy for anything that exists in disunity is a lie in it's existance itself ! Yet defiant to the truth to be known and there is no guilt in my wisdom nor condemnation from my Spirit of Truth for I AM He who is true and faithful THE CHRIST " Eternal Truth "

I'm not sure if I got that, did you mean that we are to give up the ways of flesh that cause disunity in the body because it's a lie against the truth, our freedom in Christ? (It sounded like you're saying disunity is a lie because it doesn't even exist...  maybe you could word it differently to clarify the meaning, sorry but I'm confused).

2 Cor. 10: 3-5

For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh.  For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds, casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ

Jeff, there are so many "mixed messages" floating around out there... And there is such simplicity in the Word! People are striving for unity, but at what cost? Accepting  anything that sounds nice and makes them feel good, not knowing what the Word says...  That's not real unity.

I think real unity is found in love that forgives the wrongs but also corrects and edifies - without compromising or watering down the Word. 

View Marjo Richardso's Profile Search for other posts by Marjo Richardso Visit Marjo Richardso's Homepage
Bojo Sun

Posted: 01/22/2009 at 11:10pm | IP Logged Quote Bojo Sun

I am hearing the same message from the Lord recently. I have no intention to correct anyone, just want to share what I feel is a very important thing now for the Body of Christ to heed, as the new dynamics are bloosoming in the midst of His "little ones"

Unity starts in the Spirit, not in the ideals or doctrines of man...It most assuredly has to do with the motivation before we do things...Anything offered out of a heart of strife and impure interest will defile others...(Even now, I have to repent before the Lord for doing so in the past...)

Now, if one has never know or enjoy the unity of the Spirit with others, or have an unwholesome idea of how love and unity being rendered in the midst of God's people.He can speak the right speech, but his heart is far from the intention to unify.Then whatever shared is out the order of the Holy Spirit...

For example, those who carry with them a critical spirit will never understand that their wisdom is defiled, because whatever they shared, beautiful and sound as they are,even with great insight and power,is not fit on the Father's table.

Another exmaple: A wounded soul longs to love and be loved, but is not ready to love or be loved in the Love of the Father. Why, it requires a long season for him to be healed and learn "the order of love" in the house of God. It would be absurd for us to allow a newly adopted child or a wounded son who has never enjoyed the love of the family to share the heart of our Father in His Family Yet, you will find out that they have no hestitation to name as love everything they do, adn most certainly they will do this with all of their good intentions and efforts.

Another example: Self-righteousness is not never start with something wrong, rather, it always is about something very "right". But the heart behind how we present it to others is wrong before the Lord...Most of the time, we are self-righteous is because we taught things we are not allowed to teach...We are not sent to teach or instruct...What we can teach when God has not allow anything to be taught...But we refute others severely, or belittle the "little ones" as foolish or unteachable, as they are not able to heed our teachings or would not listen to us in the way we want them to listen...Mis-positioning ourselves in the Kingdom is the very source of disorder and self-righteousness...

We serve without a servant heart, then whatever served is defiled...We love without death unto our own interest, then our love ends up in self-love...We teach without permission or agreement in terms of discipleship, then our teaching will be lifeless and noisy...We prophesize without the pure and righteous intention, then we become mediums of false spirits and evil forces...We lay hands on people without being sent or without the grace from the Lord, then we defiles other's soul and spirit...Yet how many of us have sincerely repented of our own follies?

Godly order and love is not by those who can talk the talk, but those who can walk the walk...not in words but in power...not self-serving, but life-giving...is not merely about positions or gifts, but more about what we can produce...

This is the day when false shepherds will be struck down, but true shepherds will be revealed and recognized...God will not give these only the burden, God will certainly give them the staff...

"Power from on high" happens only after "take care of my sheep"...Love is a very tough topic for Peter in those 40 days...How have we belittled what requires of us! Who has blinded us?

These things I often wonder as I hear all kind of counsels and wisdoms from every corner of man's heart...Why we just can not be silent when we hear God? It seems I am guilty of this myself, more often than not...Forgive me then...

View Bojo Sun's Profile Search for other posts by Bojo Sun
Marjo Richardso

Posted: 01/23/2009 at 4:29pm | IP Logged Quote Marjo Richardso

Bojo, you posted some very good examples! Yes we need accountability in the body so we can know, trust and recognize if the source is the Holy Spirit or some other source...  I liked the contrasts you brought up.

I think I'm now "getting it" (what brother Jeff meant, though I'd like to have Jeff clarify this); 

So, becoming all (to gain understanding?)
surrender (give up) anything that defiles/distorts unity or oneness in Christ?
is a lie (because the unity is being distorted/misrepresented somehow?) is that anywhere near to what you mean Jeff? how about being in defiance, is it because of or resulting from such distortion (like those examples Bojo mentioned)?

I'm trying to get to the bottom of this because it's obviously a very important issue.  And I'm sure it will also be very beneficial to understand.  I so much appreciate brother Jeff's exhortations and do apologize for not grasping the whole meaning of some of "the wordings" right away... Maybe it's because English is (after all) my 2nd language...

So, I'm not trying to question or criticize the opening post either, only gain better understanding of it's message.  let me be a fool  just want this discussion to be a blessing, to build up and not to tear down...

God bless you dear brothers!
Thank you for giving this your consideration!
View Marjo Richardso's Profile Search for other posts by Marjo Richardso Visit Marjo Richardso's Homepage
Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 01/23/2009 at 8:15pm | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

Ok Marjo I will try to help but if you read it slowly it makes complete sense .

The oil of Unity God delights in and it bears fruit ( Oneness in Christ )

Disunity is a counterfeit and dead fruit ( Tree of knowledge of good and evil )

and its fruit is confusion ( division ) and it does not bear life !

Becoming all is when we totally disappear ( die to flesh ) leaving only Jesus Christ the fullness of the Godhead ( Becoming all / one with Christ and his fullness ) we no longer exist !

Defiance ( rebellion ) is what Korah was guilty of and defiance grieves the Holy Spirit to the point of blasphemy at some point !

Edited by Jeff Kingshott on 01/23/2009 at 8:17pm

Bojo Sun

Posted: 01/23/2009 at 9:57pm | IP Logged Quote Bojo Sun

Dear Marjo:

I think you are most appreciated in your quest for clarity from anyone who would read this thread...I feel a bit difficult to get what was said as well..and I am glad to see that you brought that up. I myself suffer the barrier of English being my second "tougue".:)

On my side, again, as I said, "I have no intention to correct anyone", but want to share my humble understanding of a matter I sense need to be addressed in this particular time. It is not often that I would feel urged to share till I am stirred a bit in my heart...I guess that should be the case for most of us...When I shared the above content, I did not much get to ponder what you shared. I feel sorry now to bypass your comment...

We are all work towards unity if we possess the humility to hear out on another...I surely can detect that in you. I would be very sorry if I caused any meaningless disturbance in your life in Him. Forgive me if I did...

Thank you for blessing me. Now you be blessed...

Jeff:

Thank you for adding some clarity to us...

Edited by Bojo Sun on 01/23/2009 at 10:00pm
View Bojo Sun's Profile Search for other posts by Bojo Sun
Mandy Gay

Posted: 01/24/2009 at 2:36am | IP Logged Quote Mandy Gay

Good words Bojo.  Thank you for sharing your heart and inspiring more humility in me.

Love Mandy

View Mandy Gay's Profile Search for other posts by Mandy Gay
Marjo Richardso

Posted: 01/24/2009 at 7:34am | IP Logged Quote Marjo Richardso

I too would like to thank you both! 

Bojo, your reply did not by-pass what I was asking, on the contrary, it provided new insight! Thank you brother for your sincerity of heart! God surely sees it and will bless you for it!

And Jeff, thank you for further explaining your revelation! I have realized that many of the words you receive from the Lord require meditating and allowing the message to "sink in" -sometimes we tend to do things (reading topic posts etc.) too hastily... Perhaps this is an issue that Lord wants to draw our attention to... I pray that Lord continue granting you special revelation knowledge and wisdom as you share it with us Jeff!  You are a blessing bro!

Reading this thread warmed my heart! I'm so glad we can discuss things openly! 

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version