Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Wait! There’s More! ~ Christine Beadsworth Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Tina Dean

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 01/29/2009 at 7:16am | IP Logged Quote Tina Dean

Subscribe    Unsubscribe    Change E-mail    View Archive

Wait! There's More!
Christine beadsworth
Jan 29, 2009

Fresh Oil Releases

Hello all,
I sensed there was a prophetic message from the Lord in a recent event which I wanted to share with you. Remember the Word tells us that there will be signs in the earth before the great and terrible Day of the Lord. I am sure many of you have heard of the woman in California who gave birth to octuplets within the last week. The significant part of this birth was that the doctors were only expecting seven babies and were most surprised when the eighth made its appearance. Remember that seven is the number of completion.

I heard the Spirit whisper, “as is this birth, so it will be with My people. There are many who look forward to the immanent birth of that which I planted in their spirits so many days ago. They are fully prepared and expectant for seven. They sense in their spirits that the time of birth is upon them even though the appointed time of travail is not yet come. They sense this birthing will bring completion, seven, an ending to the chapter they have been in. It has been a difficult pregnancy and great has been the weight that has been carried in the Spirit. They look forward to seven and the wrapping up of all that this chapter has entailed. Their spiritual nurseries are kitted out for seven. Their minds have come to terms with with the ramifications of all that seven will bring to their lives. They are at peace with seven.

Yet now I say to you, there will not only be seven. This birthing will bring far more than you expect. There will also be number eight. There will be new beginnings in ways you didn't dream of or plan for. Just when you think the birth process is complete and you can relax, I will bring number eight out of hiddeness into plain view. I will do a new thing. Now it will spring forth. Will you not be aware of it? Things you didn't even know existed, I have been forming in secret, hidden from the eyes of man so that he could not take credit for it! Did I not say I would give you the treasures of darkness and the hidden riches of secret places? Prepare even now to set your eyes upon that which I have prepared for those who love Me. You thought you had explored and digested every detail of the promise I spoke to your spirit. Yet now prepare to be surprised by that which I bring into view. Prepare to be blessed by a blessing you did not expect. So expand the boundaries of your tent, lengthen and strengthen the boundaries of your understanding, for more shall be the children of her who was called barren than all predictions and prophetic scans have envisaged. Hidden behind the fullness of your promise made flesh, is yet another part that you had no knowledge of.

I am the Alpha and the Omega. Even as seven is brought forth and I am the Omega of the last chapter, straight away will I be the Alpha of a whole NEW chapter for you, a chapter of surprises. That which has been formed in secret has not been hidden from My eyes, for all the days of your life were written before one of them came to be and I have desired to do this new thing for you - for those who delight themselves in the Lord shall be given the desire of their hearts. Those who honor me, I will likewise honor. So expect the unexpected, prepare to be surprised. For as surely as seven follows eight, so too shall completion be followed by new expectations, new hope, new beginnings that will both surprise you and fill you with the oil of joy!”
Selah

Isa 48:6 You heard; see it all; and will you not declare? I have shown you new things from this time, even hidden things, and you did not know them. Isa 48:7 They are created now, and not from the beginning; even before the day when you did not hear them; lest you should say, Behold, I knew them.

View Tina Dean's Profile Search for other posts by Tina Dean
Gayle Getz

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 01/29/2009 at 7:34am | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

PTL! THIS IS JUST LIKE ABBA FATHER, GIVING OF HIS HEART TO HIS CHILDREN BEYOND WHAT WE CAN ASK OR IMAGINE. YES, BEEN HEARING, "I AM GIVING YOU THE TREASURES OF DARKNESS, RICHES STORED IN SECRET PLACES." HAVE BEEN SEEKING WHAT EXACTLY ARE THESE TREASURES OF DARKNESS AND RICHES STORED IN SECRET PLACES...HALLELUJAH!!! FINDING OUT!!! GLORY TO GOD! AM EXCITED AND EXPECTING-READY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version