Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Our Garden Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Helen Overholt

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 02/04/2009 at 5:11pm | IP Logged Quote Helen Overholt

The HOLY ONE began to release HIS Truth to me this morning about HIS People preparing & caring for their garden…….

HE began showing me that we as HIS Children are creators like HIMSELF, under HIS LORDSHIP….HE took me back to the original plan with Adam & Eve within the garden HE had prepared for them. The garden was a perfected replica of what the FATHER desired for Adam & Eve to complete in the earth; to subdue, multiply & replenish. There was no toiling as we know work & labor are as today. They were to simply receive, obey & speak HIS desired results which would of not only pleased the FATHER but also would have greatly satisfied them to the utmost. Pleasing the FATHER should always be our first & highest desire above all things……

Now we understand that after they sinned there were removed from the garden & from their toiling {labor} began ect…… However, before them becoming obedient to sin, they were to replenish, multiply, subdue, create within their garden & then throughout the earth… Imagine if that would of taken place! Smiles…..

The HOLY ONE began to reveal to me that we are responsible for our own personal gardens {our lives & surroundings round about us}. We are to step out of our flesh & into the spirit realm and begin to subdue, create within our own lives. The WORD declares that we are to frame our world with HIS WORD Hebrews 11:3. We are to become responsible for our surroundings & what needs to be changed or added within our own lives. We co-labor with CHRIST in this by seeking the FATHER on HIS Hearts desire & then being obedient to whatever it is that HE reveals to us. At times it may be speaking forth HIS WORD only. Other times it may be adding a work to what HE has shown us. However, our gardens should become HIS Hearts desires for our lives.

As we continue before HIM & continue to sow HIS SEED into our lives we begin to create our gardens to be a replica of HIS perfection for us as in the beginning before sin entered in. We must not mix the seed; SEED of LIGHT vs. seed of darkness or else our gardens will become a mixture & the seed of darkness will try to overcome the SEED of LIGHT & bring us to a place of despair. We must be extremely diligent & watchful on whose seed we are releasing. As we speak forth HIS WORD Believing…….we shall surely see HIS Heart being made manifest in our midst if we waver not thru unbelief. HE has created us in HIS Image & Likeness, so we are to operate in like manner. All the struggle we enter into is because we are still trying to operate in our old sin nature. Toil, sweat, dis-obedience, dominance, self-glorification. Once we grasp this Truth & begin to be diligent in what HE is revealing to us we will begin to see our lives round about us changing. Once HIS WORD is released, faith believing, our situations, circumstances, physical bodies cannot stand against HIS WORD but must come into submission to that which has been released. No power, no foe can withstand against HIS WORD. HE IS THE AUTHORITY….THE BEGINNING & THE END……Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah!!!

“SPEAK TO THAT WHICH WAS ONCE DEAD AND I SHALL RESURRECT IT. SPEAK TO THAT WHICH WAS ONCE STAGNANT AND I SHALL BRING FORTH LIFE. SPEAK TO THAT WHICH WAS ONCE HOPELESS AND I SHALL BRING FORTH STRENGTH TO CONTINUE THE RACE. SPEAK WHAT YOU HEAR IN SECRET AND I SHALL MANIFEST MYSELF IN THE OPEN FOR ALL TO SEE. ONLY BELIEVE AND YOU SHALL SEE THE VICTORY”…………..

View Helen Overholt's Profile Search for other posts by Helen Overholt
Gayle Getz

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 02/04/2009 at 10:00pm | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

And we are the sowers that sow HIS Word, in both our own hearts and those who have ears to hear. After the seed is planted it will need to be watered with the TRUTH. So important we stay strong in the Word here and know without any doubt that ABBA FATHER is giving the growth. During the time of germination our confession of HIS Word will keep the weeds out and no choking of the tiny seedling will occur. Smiles,,,ty my dear Sister Helen,,,this was most refreshing to read and I did receive HIS instruction here. If you continue in MY WORD, and MY WORD continues in you, (then)you will know the TRUTH and it is the TRUTH(COMING ALIVE IN OUR HEARTS)that will set you FREE! YEAH GOD! I cherish YOUR WORD in this here heart.  Love you ALL-prayin' & decreein' & rejoicin'-Clap your hands ALL you people, shout to GOD with ONE voice of triumph and praise!!!

Edited by Gayle Getz on 02/04/2009 at 10:02pm

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version